Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter Applications

moodboard | playlist
⌗ WOLFKIT ➺ WOLFPAW ➺ WOLFBANE
wolf - large size & thick, fluffy fur
bane - source of harm/ruin; named for strength/battle abilities & courage

alternatively : timber, hound, dog, bear, mud, bog

gender : amab, he/him (& eventually will also use they/them)
future sexuality : polyam asexual omniromantic
planned purrks : mind reader, heightened hearing, beefed up t3, monkey's paw, or maybe silver tongue

A SET OF CARDS IS LAID OUT IN FRONT OF YOU. SELECT A CARD AND YOUR FATE WILL BE REVEALED.

the fool represents new beginnings, believing in the universe, and not knowing what to expect.

fickle ✮ gullible ✮ inquisitive ✮ reclusive around strangers, talkative around family ✮ whimsical daydreamer ✮ approval-seeking ✮ meticulous ✮ watchful
when he is born, he is a fuzzy dark brown with lighter brown markings ball. immediately, his curiosity is the first trait of his that arises. and then soon follows is gullibility; wolfkit swallows whatever knowledge he can get, whether it is false or truth he struggles to discern. quickly will this prove to be troublesome - especially if his siblings choose to take advantage of this character trait. in addition, he absolutely idealizes his parents, believing they are both the sun and can do no wrong.

as he begins to speak he will struggle with a stutter, often tripping over his words. still! this does not cause him to relent - no - around his kin wolfkit is incredibly talkative, often asking many questions. sure, they may not quite understand him all the time but for the most part he is comfortable talking to them. ,,, even if they may prefer he would cease.

his clanmates are a different case, however. instead he drifts into complete silence, becoming a watchful statute until interacted with. cue prolonged eye contact. social situations are not particularly exciting to him - if he really wants to talk to someone, he can bother one of his siblings or parents. though, he would much rather lay in mud or attempt to escape camp. anyone older to him that he isn't familiar with is a bit spooky and anyone who is his age doesn't have the information wolfkit seeks.

it is in later kithood wolfkit will begin to experience simple motor tics such as head jerking, eye twitching, etc.! they do not particularly bother him besides being a bit irritating/embarrassing at times, generally mild. he'll also start to socialize a little bit more, every so often stepping out of their comfort zone primarily because friends can be useful.

➔ expect many escape attempts either spurred on by a sibling and/or wolf's need to explore got to him . he can only be contained by camp walls for so long
➔ thief arc will start rather young ! wolf sees shiny, he takes shiny . wdym ownership if i like it why cant i have it??
➔ gossip collector, will report back regularly with whatever snippets he's picked up on . has no issue with yelling at any clanmates who r caught talking bad about his parents . #1 bodyguard

the devil represents fear, ravage, violence, force, fatality, and extraordinary efforts.

✮ fickle ✮ paranoid ✮ hardworking ✮ meticulous ✮ people-pleaser ✮ watchful ✮ dishonest ✮ daydreamer
as an apprentice, wolfpaw's need for knowledge grows by tenfold. with easier access outside camp, you best believe he is absolutely relentless in his training. he wants to know everything - climbing, stealth, hunting, battle, herbs, skinning, anything bit they can get their paws on. he'll begin to want to learn the anatomy of their prey, learning the inside and out of them. literally. however, what else grows is wolfpaw's need for approval - especially from their parents. amongst twelve other siblings, the least they want to do is be left behind.

this will lead them pushing himself out of his on comfort zone, beginning to interact with his clanmates and doing whatnot to impress them - even if it means .. exaggerating the truth. you best believe they'll turn their half hour escape into a whole dramatic near-death adventure or tell a little white lie here and there. it'll also kickstart wolfpaw's habit of telling lies, even if they aren't beneficial. its an itch he needs to scratch. still, he keeps his clanmates at a distance. presents a fabricated version of themself, something he'll fine-tune over the moons. whatever benefits them, no matter how taxing it is.

furthermore, sometime in early apprenticehood i like the idea of him falling in with a,, not-so good friend group. they ain't going to be the best of influences! ideas,, pending. but be chaos. i do plan for near the late middle something awful will happen where one of the cats in said friend group will be killed and the rest of the members are indirectly involved in it.

it'll shatter what naivety wolfpaw has due to being awfully close to said friend. he'll feel immense guilt for it, and their friend group will fall apart with his relationships becoming sour. what gullibility he had will eventually transform into paranoia. he expects others to use him and he accepts using others when needed. eat or be eaten.

the guilt will eat at him and he'll become more withdrawn. once more, retreating inside their own head where its safer. they'll stay diligent in their training, perhaps to the point of overworking. they'll also get a sudden growth spurt, and will grow to be a larger than average cat.

i think vaguely wolfpaw will lose one more cat somewhat close to them in some type of battle/something related to them not possessing enough strength. it'll build on his already complicated feelings of inadequacy and it'll cause him to spiral into a deep depression. their paranoia will spread, becoming increasingly irritable and convinced soon he too will die.

this will end up leading to him accidentally making a vague wish about wanting to be stronger since he believes that would've made the difference on whether or not those he lost lived - and that possessing strength would give wolfpaw the approval he seeks. he isn't particularly aware of the fact he's making a wish otherwise they would've simply wished for them back but alas, careful what you wish for you know what they say !

anyway - heavily subject to change depending on what gets approved but essentially wolfpaw will become tied to the cycle of the moon. near the full moon he'll have increasingly heightened abilities, especially strength. his hunger will increase while so does his restless & irritability. he feels less need for sleep and has more energy, often being the most productive around the full moon. though, one needs to be careful. at the full moon wolfpaw will experience a peak of symptoms - though often his memory blurs of what actually happens.

when the new moon is upon wolfpaw it is the complete opposite. he becomes a husk of himself, struggling to leave his nest & having achy, weak bones. it is rare he speaks throughout those days. paranoia follows their every step, often a vague feeling of being watched - judged, and hated. eventually, the symptoms improve as the moon begins to show once more and the cycle repeats.

it'll take a while for wolfpaw to adjust to this of course and i'm excited to explore the possible ways to build off on it.

➔ his stutter will begin to lessen during his apprenticeship, becoming rather rare near the end of it. on the other hand his tics will become more prominent, soon experiencing vocal tics in addition to motor. as he gets older in his apprenticeship they will get a bit more complex, mainly mimicking others. its a bit distressing, but they'll stay at mild-moderate level !
➔ somehow will end up getting his left ear torn off and become hard of hearing in that particular ear

the hanged man represents surrender, sacrifice, breaking old patterns. it encourages a change in perspective.

✮ paranoid ✮ hardworking ✮ meticulous ✮ loyal ✮ indecisive ✮ curious ✮ watchful ✮ confusing ✮ opportunistic / adaptable ✮ frivolous ✮ daydreamer
it'll be a gradual development but eventually wolfbane will start to break from old patterns. they'll build a decent routine based on the mooncycle and embrace what genuinely interests him instead of focusing on gaining approval. tentatively, i think wolf will start to lose the idolized version of their parents he built up in his head; recognizing that they are still just cats at the end of the day & don't hang the stars. not say they'll stop respecting them/be less loyal but more aware.

wolfbane will also still be a bit of a compulsive liar but it'll settle into something more benign, often either admitting to it afterwards or it is about incredibly mundane things like their favorite color. this is typically in regards to his on clan though. they have their fun whenever it comes to outsiders & other clanners. he is a man who enjoys his riddles.

similar to their kithood, they'll revert back to socializing on his own terms - though a bit more outgoing. he'll want to have genuine connections but will struggle with paranoia. (which will worsen around the new moon, often having a distrust of mostly everyone.)

wolfbane will stay hardworking & loyal to shadowclan. still, he is always seeking for something more. an unnamed hunger they cannot satisfy. they are always seeking to take advantage of a situation, to make the most of it.

also some planned tidbits that will somehow get added in ..!

➔ wolfbane will start on outsiders & begin to learn about,, cat anatomy. i greatly enjoy the idea of him being a gravekeeper/body deposer/autopsy kinda guy. he volunteers
➔ eventually will have a large collection of blackmail/sensitive information that he keeps about his clanmates in case they need convincing or reminding(*,,only used to benefit the clan, otherwise they don't really care)
➔ will build a grandchild army i mean what

➔ likes : digging!!!!!! mud!!! ice baths, pelts, the color orange, trivia!! puns, adrenaline !! sciencee, bugs, compression, shinyy,,
➔ dislikes : disloyal & impolite cats, failure, being left out of the know, the new moon, light touch
➔ an avid collector, starts with rocks but eventually expands to pelts & bones + other knick-knacks
➔ my favorite ice cream is cookies 'n cream!
➔ adhd & struggles with tics + compulsive lying
➔ is in fact a thief but for the littlest things you don't think too deeply on. sometimes he returns the item after a while but that is only another layer - he is messing with you
➔ super sensory seeking, especially enjoys deep compression & mud
➔ wolf's relationships with his siblings is heavily dependent on what interactions they have but i do predict he is going to struggle with envy . perhaps in early kithood he'll stick with whoever listens / can take the lead before branching out a bit

*this is a vague proposed plan - ish for wolf's general future but components are extremely subject to change depending on his actual life experiences + whatever they decide to write for themself bc lets be honest i dont do the writing here okay the oc controls everything i am only the lightning rod . also!! credit to furrensic for the lovely artwork <3

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; August 11th, 2024 at 01:48 AM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 10:27 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

..... *eye twitches* I shouldn't.............

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 14th, 2024, 10:41 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: feel free! i promise i have our roleplay in my to-do list, im just lazy v-v
My Mood: Lazy

don’t put a placeholder- don’t do it. don’t do it.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old July 14th, 2024, 11:36 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

base by: starlingalebases ^

Credit: mediocre-mel; on DA”
ADDERKIT
Needle | Rose | Wilted | Fallen |
“whats a rose without its thorns.”

Appearance

Adderkit is a longhaired chocolate braided tabby. She has green eyes, her chest and underbelly is a lighter shade brown. Even as a kit she is larger than average but among her siblings she is one of the smallest. This will change once she is older, her fur will contribute to her size.

Overview:

As a child and throughout her life, her bloodline and honouring it is something extremely important to her! She starts out very family oriented, caring for each and everyone of her littermates. She can sometimes be snarky and rude but tends to do kind gestures more then often. Even as a kit she knows her place in the clan. Daughter to the great Dawnstar, leader of shadowclan. That makes her royalty. That makes her important. More important then the rest of her clanmates, even the older ones. She is a flower child, she loves all kinds and how different each one is. Flowers are also very important to her so if you recieved one as a gift from adderkit it is a great honour.

When she nears the age of an apprentice she learns that in a litter of thirteen she is only one. It is harder to be noticed, harder to impress those around her. She wasn't as important when there were twelve other important cats. Her littermates become her competition, all of them including the remainder she keeps close to her. Through her training she strives to be the best at everything, know everything. Everything is a competition to her, who is the most popular, who is the best hunter, who has gone on the most patrols. All of it! During her apprenticeship she will make a tight group of friends, whether fake or not she needs them to boost her reputation, and who else is going to be her personal yes men. This behaviour will continue into her warrior hood.

born is she, the rose of shadowclan. Adderkit has a very obvious obsession with plants. Mostly flowers. She hold them of high importance, their meanings she will learn. As a kit, she'd often find flowers that resembled her siblings or other cats in the nursery and gift it to them. If her gift wasn't recieved or appreciated well you just got put on her hit list (jk jk). She'd just think of you as dirt after that. She spend most her days admiring the little things, not to bothered with her royalty yet. She never liked fighting, loud noises always hurt her ears, she'd try to be a mediator whenever she could. Her littermates were always something she deeply cared for and she always tried her best to make the happy. She a bright young she cats aspiring to be so much. She lived learning things, helping others, gifting gifts. She was just a little ray of sunshine.....was. (who ever told her she was royalty really messed up tsk tsk)

Her approach to her clanmates change when she learns that she is more important then them. Huh, her? She was like the flowers she held so dear to her heart. Well that was something to learn! Her attitude shifted and her the fire that was her ego was lit. This little she cat had new goals. She no longer needed to dream of being important like the rest of her clanmates becuase infact they'd never be as important as her! She becomes very full of herself, not such a ray of sunshine any longer. Or atleast that's the mask she wears. If she is royalty she must act the part right? It's her duty. She must portray her importance, the importance of her blood line.

she may seem completely awful but deep down, like really really deep down there is still the kindness she once possessed as a kit. It's just- very hard to find.... Beneath all the bravado and cold-hearted Adderkit is in fact only looking to fit in the world. She'll go through so mood swings it will be uncanny, getting to know her will be a pain but it will be worth it I swear-

Traits:
positive
- rational
- kind
- determined

Neutral:
- observing
- quiet
- inquisitive

negative:
- sarcastic
- manipulative
- indifferent
- narcissistic

extra info:
  • She has asthma
  • Has sensitive hearing
  • Mild ocd
  • Quiet places are the best places
  • Just wants to be important to someone
  • Knows all the meanings of flowers
  • Flower obsession

basic information:
sexuality: bi
Possible purrks beefedup t3; shadowfiend; just a scratch; herbal knowledge t2; pocket full of purrkies
(call me basic but me favourite ice cream flavour is chocolate :3)

Last edited by burntToast; August 9th, 2024 at 01:18 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 11:38 PM
Little Snowflake

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Fine

A strawberry ice cream flavored Application

Sooo.... I think this is done, I don't know if I could do better... I do care about this character, and even if you don't choose her, I'm still gonna use her (not as their daughter though).

Poisonkit
Poisonpaw - Poisonfang (bite? strike?)
Alt prefixes: Venom, Snake, Ivy

Daughter of Dawn
Priestess of Poison

F - She/her

❝I'm not helpless; I never was❞

A pale brown tabby kit wanders the woods - What was she doing here? - she looked at the undergrowth as she walked by. She seemed to be searching for something. She could hear a call of a bird. She could hear the wind rustling in the trees and bushes. She could smell prey; mice, birds, squirrels; She could smell the musty scent of plants. - It's not here... Where? - She wasn't sure what she was searching for, or why. She just knew it was important. Suddenly- There! She spotted something; a bush; and on the bush were bright red berries. She sniffed them, and paused. - I don't want to touch these - she thought suddenly, inexplicably. Somehow, she knew, they were deadly. And useful...

Appearance description - Personality - Relationship with siblings - plot ideas -

This is a tale of a kit born to the leader of Shadowclan. Her name was Poisonkit. She was strange, different; A pale spot in the bundle of brown. She had siblings, many; 13, in fact. And she was one who had gone unnoticed. Maybe that wasn't the right word...

At birth she seemed to be weaker than the others, though she is far from weak. She would grow to be slightly larger than average. Underneath her thick fur is a graceful form. She inherited Dawnstar's long claws; Slightly smaller, though. She is a pale brown tabby who has a lighter brown back and underbelly, and she has vivid green eyes.

Perhaps she was named this because her light brown coloring reminded her parents of Poison Oak, one of the many poisonous plants, or [insert venomous snake here]

She is... peculiar. Quiet. Though she has a fierce temper, and a sharp tongue. She's happy for her siblings to strive to be the best; she just wants to be out of the way. She doesn't need Dawnstar to notice her. She's just existing. She's independent. She has a strange... obsession over plants, particularly poisons. Nobody understands why, not even her. She'd often experiment with them on prey, much to the disgust of others.

She knows she has potential. But what to do with it? She's not sure, exactly. She wants to know how she belongs. But she doesn't know. There is also a small part of her that can't help feeling superior. She tries to not let it show, and she often succeeds. But sometimes...

She is calm most of the time, but when there is danger she would readily defend herself and those she cares about, even if she seems distant. She would always have sharp words prepared in the face of insults.

The pressure that comes with having Dawnstar and Slytiger as her parents she chooses to ignore, or at least tries to. Though she has a small indistinguishable part of her that longs to be noticed, to make sure she isn't unwanted.

How she interacts with her siblings depends on what their personality is. She might be closer to the quieter kits, as she is one, and she might not like the bold and loud personalities. She'd get along with them, following them, but she might not enjoy it. Either way she'd be sort of withdrawn, closer to her obsession then her kin.

With her knowledge of herbs and poisons, and anatomy from studying the prey she experiments on, she would make a good assassin; swift and silent, unnoticed. She just doesn't know it yet. She isn't disturbed by gore or death, in fact she is fascinated by it.

Perhaps in some point of her life, Poisonkit would be introduced to the dark forest. She isn't against Starclan, exactly, but she has no proof that they exist. So when the dark forest comes, she might be surprised (though she won't show it).

A dark forest cat could manipulate her into doing things by using her feelings (Like she feels like she doesn't belong but she wants to), and she'd do them willingly, but most likely for her own reasons. She could actually trick her dark forest mentor for them to think that she actually cares or something like that, and if there's something she doesn't want to do, even after doing the other things, she won't do them. The problem with that, though, is because it would be for her own reasons, and she doesn't care about right or wrong. She's capable of all sorts of horrible things without batting an eye.

But then again, who knows? None of that could happen.

Perhaps, in Poisonkit's life, cats will fall for her. She won't care about it. She won't fall in love with any cats in her clan. She would think it didn't matter, perhaps even using them for her own purposes and breaking their hearts.

But maybe, when she is a warrior, she will fall for someone; another clan, or an outsider; And maybe that cat she fell in love with would die, somehow, maybe even by her own sibling, or Dawnstar herself, if they don't approve. If this happens she would hate them, drawing even farther and any sense of kinship she felt would disappear. She would be drawn to the dark forest; whether for the first time or not, who knows.

Maybe, before they die, she would have kits. She would not care for them much, being hard on them. She would just think of her former mate whenever she saw them.

But then again, who knows? None of that could happen.

Perhaps she would run away for some reason, to another clan or to become a rogue. Maybe she would create her own outsider group to take vengeance on the clans. Did something wrong her? Perhaps. Not yet, in any case. Maybe she'd try to settle as a loner, with a mate, but she'd be haunted by her past, and return, always return.

Of course this may not happen.

All things must end eventually, right? Certainly creatures. Death is a part of life, is it not? And so must Poisonkit end, for she is a living thing. Life, death, life death, to renew the cycle again. She could end in a multitude of ways; accidentally poisoning herself, murdering herself on purpose, someone murdering her for an inexplicable reason... Yet.

When she dies, she may be reincarnated into another life. Or just ressurected, but we don't know that.

This is just a mere glimpse into what her future may hold. Anything could happen. She has potential, that's for sure, whether it be for good or for bad. Her spirit wishes to be born into this life as the daughter of Dawnstar and Slytiger. It is your choice whether to accept... Or not.

What will happen if you don't accept her? She will be born, no matter what. She's just that determined. Perhaps she would know she could've been their daughter, and resent them. Perhaps she wouldn't know. Perhaps she'd be born as a rogue, or in any of the clans.

The choice. Is yours. You hold her future in your paws.

-She doesn't care if it's against the laws or not, or if it's right or wrong. She doesn't really think about it at all.

Traits
[+] Clever,
[~] Quiet, Careful, Independent,
[-] Sarcastic, Defensive, Morbid (sometimes)

Potential Purrks
-The Collecter
-Agatha Kitty
-Kitty Softpaws
-Silk Spinner
-Bilingual T1
-Flock Together T2
-Monkey's Paw
-Bewitched

My CharacterHub

Last edited by snowflake.; August 2nd, 2024 at 09:38 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 11:53 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Credit for pixelart

What is it you seek from me?

The Commander

What am I?
A boy? Girl? Both?
Biologically I guess I'm a male, but somethings telling me that later that won't be the answer. For all you can know I can be anything I want to be in this world, no chains are holding me down. I'll listen to the rules of the game but I still do what I seek to do, not what you want.

Who are you?
Use your eyes for the love of god, you do know how to do that right? Right??? Guess I'll tell you, listen carefully because I won't repeat myself like a bird. You could see them sitting there with an irritated demeanor. I am Ravenkit, and you will refer to me as such, don't bother giving me some silly little nickname, I don't need it! What stands before you is the slightly larger than normal kit, which is a light shade of brown with mackerel tabby markings with a bit of low white and deep amber eyes, and is long-haired. I don't need any silly names you try to bestow upon me so only will you refer to me as my given name. My parents did give me the name after all, and you will respect that!

wip

My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip!

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Kix; July 25th, 2024 at 05:33 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 01:47 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week [If my mood is busy]. 4 days [normal]. Do not bump me if I'm on hiatus
My Mood: Tired

Stormkit
Or alternatively.. Burningkit, Roaringkit, Sparkkit

[Also, Minku likes cookies and cream too ^-^]

Personality | Appearance | Art | blah blah blah Something else I’ll think of | Extra Information

[tbh my application is pretty short so I don’t think I need quick links but eh I like how they look]
———————————————— —————————————

Personality
Determined | As Stormkit comes to realization regarding his role as a direct son of not only Slytiger but also Dawnstar of all cats, as well as how things work in the clans, he suddenly feel a lot more pressure put on to him. While he doesn't want said pressure to swallow him whole, he still doesn't want to be a failure to anyone, and especially not his own clan. He wants to be someone that'll make a lasting impact (the good kind I promise) and be remembered because of it. His potential could be limitless for all he knew. And he knew was going to make use of that one way or another.

Energetic/Adventurous | Putting these two together. He’s always looking out for a new challenge. Life’s all about challenges, right? He’s slightly restless in his sleep, and constantly tries to find things he could fill his paws with. Something exciting. He’ll be a more bouncy and lively kit, one that won’t exactly stay in one spot for more than 5 seconds. He likes things he never saw or did before, and rather dislikes being confined to a small space.

Stubborn | Hey, what's cat without flaws? Stormkit holds his believes high and that little tower won't be knocked down easily.

??? | TBRed

??? | TBRed

Appearance
Stormkit has dark brown mackerel tabby stripes and long, dark brown fur covering his skin. His face has some white fur, but like the first post says, it’s only a small patch of it; on the left (his left) side of his face. He’s accompanied with a pair of warm orange eyes, although his left eye is slightly lighter in color than the right one.

Extra Information

1. His voice is rather loud. Not shouting-loud, but just louder than average cat
  2. Current Voice Claim [Still deciding] | Future Voice Claim [Still deciding]
  3. Blind in his left eye

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; August 5th, 2024 at 02:52 AM. Reason: STOP PROCRASTINATING ON THE ART MINKUUUUU
Old July 15th, 2024, 02:39 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Meet... Coyotekit!

A short-haired solid cinnamon tomkitty with amber eyes!

(It's Mint, yum-yum!)

Personality: He's going to be fiesty, stubborn and arrogant but selfless and persuasive (might get the agtha kitty purrrrk for him soon)

Plot point:I want him to feel pressured of living up to his parent's legacy, not right now but when he's around 11-12 moons.
Old July 15th, 2024, 05:34 AM
Soon I'll be 15 years old

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Roankit
Roankit-> Roanpaw -> Roanhawk
Other names: Hazekit, Grimkit, Shrikekit
Possible Suffixes: Hawk, Mire, Hound, Dusk

The Hollow Heartbreaker
__

○○• Personality & Rundown •○○

Roankit's something else. That's clear from the second her jaws part and words come out. Cunning, Flirty, Bold, and Fearless, Roan is a mixture that doesn't make sense. One moment she's flirting and toying with your emotions, the next her claws are at your throat. As one of 13 kittens, Roan is constantly working to be the golden child. With a Silver Tongue and a voice like a Lyrebird's Lullaby, Roankit is almost impossible to understand at times, her mood constantly changing and swinging from smooth and flirty to hot-headed and sharp-tongued. In a moment, you can trust her with anything personal. In the next she'll use it against it you.

As an apprentice, Roanpaw will begin flirting with toms for the fun of it, even though she's a lesbian at heart. She adores the attention, and is 100% an attention seeker when it comes to toms. She loves toying with their heartstrings, reeling them in and crushing their hearts like an American soccer ball run over by a monster truck. Her love of these games could get her hurt in the future, but of course Roanpaw thinks it's worth it. Any chance she gets Roan will go full throttle flirting mode, using pickup lines and just general flirtatious actions. As soon as they have interest in her, she takes advantage of them until she no longer needs them, and then Roanpaw breaks their soppy hearts and moves on to her next victim. In her clan or at a gathering, it doesn't matter.

Toward her siblings and parents, The Hollow Heartbreaker will be feisty, playful, fearless, and a troublemaker. Anything for attention. She feels like if she doesn't do these things nobody will notice her and She'll be forgotten, lost among the absolute army of her siblings. Roan will be supporting and teasing toward them, Messing with her littermates about their likes and dislikes. She will probably grow close to the weaker of the 13, seeing them as a helpless being in need of protection. Toward her parents, Roankit will see them as important figures in the clan, and the cats she must impress. She will constantly try to show she has talent and leadership ability, trying hard to see herself worthy of the time and attention.

Despite her... interesting tendencies, Roan has relatively good people skills and sees herself as the mature one. And in some ways, she is. Although she never will outgrow her flirtatious nature. She tends to use her Silver Tongue to get herself out of sticky situations. Often if one of her friends or siblings are in trouble, she steps in and attempts to smooth things out, and whether it works or not is a 50/50 chance. She also tends to tag along on adventures and claim she is just trying to keep them safe... even though she is quite troublesome.

On the topic of genetics, Roankit will inherit her Mothers and Grandmothers IED, also known as Intermittent Explosive Disorder, which makes it extra difficult for her to keep her cool when around cats who don't understand things. Roankit will grow to a whopping height of 11 inches tall at the head. Her pelt is deep brown, and she has white only on her face in minimal splotches. Her underbelly is very pale brown however. Roan’s eyes are hazel, so basically she’s very brown-ish. She’s a mist marble tabby (variation of classic tabby) with medium length fur and a shorter than average tail.

○○• Future & Plot Ideas •○○

• The Heartbreaker's games may go so far as to get herself hurt by a feline who loved her.

• As an apprentice, Roankit will fly through her training, and will be most likely warrior ready by 8 or 9 moons.

• I will buy her the purrks Just a Scratch, Lyrebird's Lullaby, and Silver Tongue

• Roankit will take after her mother and adopt a kit or two as a warrior.

• If given a mentor that doesnt work her hard enough, she won't be afraid to speak out zbout it to Dawnstar, claiming her mentor is a weakling.

• My favorite ice cream is Dark Chocolate Raspberry Truffle!

○○• Traits •○○

Strength: ■■■■■■□□□ 6/10
Stamina: ■■■■■■■□□□ 7/10
Dexterity: ■■■■■■■■□□ 8/10
Mercy: ■■■■■□□□□□ 5/10
Cleanliness: ■■■■■■□□□□ 6/10
Bravery: ■■■■■■■■■□ 9/10
Curiosity: ■■■■■□□□□□ 5/10
Socialibility: ■■■■■■■■□□ 8/10
Optimism: ■■■■□□□□□□ 4/10
Leadership: ■■■■■■■■■□ 9/10

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Last edited by Blaaze; July 16th, 2024 at 01:22 PM.
Old July 15th, 2024, 05:52 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Weaselkit

Name: Weaselkit, after a smart and fast predator animal.

Appearance:

Conditions: Weaselkit was sick from birth and noticeably smaller than most of her siblings. It wasn't clear if she'd make it. Thankfully, she did! However, she is still prone to sickness. On top of that, she has low energy and is overall talentless when it comes to anything physical like hunting of fighting. Truly a physically weak cat.

Personality: True to her name, Weaselkit is clever and sly, with a good understanding of the feline mind and how to influence it. She's amiable, though often hides her true feelings. she's not great at relaxing, especially with others around. Weaselkit starts out eager to please, and tries very hard. As she grown, she will discover the mantra "work smart, not hard" and utilize it, finding ways to get what she wants through guile and trickery. Deep down, she craves attention. As a runt in a litter of 13 she is likely not to get a lot of one-on-one family time and that bothers her. She'll probably develop a tricky and rebellious personality and begin antagonizing people to get attention. She starts out insecure of her weaknesses but later accepts them and simply starts finding ways to work around them or use them to her advantage.

Plot Ideas: Weaselkit will probably mesh with Slytiger better than Dawn and latch onto him as her favourite parent in her youth. She's going to start out reserved, but develop a rebellious personality, specifically to push Dawn's buttons. She can't get her attention by being good at warrior stuff so she's decided to get her attention by being a misbehaving teenager. It'll be lots of fun thinking of smart ways for Weasel to win games and do warrior duties despite being so weak.

Future Purrk Ideas: Mind Reader perhaps to show off her insightful nature. She's likely gonna have the max number of purrks to compensate for her weak physicality. Perhaps Flock Together.

Also I like pistachio ice cream <3

Last edited by Shade.; Yesterday at 02:11 PM.