Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:09 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:05 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:04 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:04 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 12:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 20th, 2020, 08:59 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Quest for a Camp

[ Open ]
Thornscratch

The molly made her way down, careful not to fall. This could of been her chance to die but ... Not today. Right. Now to find out a way to help.

[ Open ]
Russetpaw
The apprentice headed down, cautious of other cats around her. What if they pushed her off? Anyway, she would go and help. Russetpaw stood still for a moment once she was safely down, wondering if someone wanted help.

[ Open ]
Lynxdusk
As soon as the tom was down in the gorge, he looked around for someone who needed help. He always loved to be helpful.
Old September 20th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Annoyed

Ebonyfang tracked behind his clanmates. It felt like they had aalked for hours. The medicine cat apprentice searched around to try and find his mentor. He hoped she was abke to catch up to them. He wouldn't say anything to her about if she was okay. Ebonyfang glanced around at each cat to find Irisflame.

[ @Moon Lily; ]

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old September 20th, 2020, 09:15 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

[open]

Doetuft had somewhat recovered after her stunt during the meeting and the blind molly had taken her time to follow the rest of the clan, steps quiet and calculated as she slowly trudged on. And down a ravine of all things they went. What a curse to blind, one misstep and she would be sent tumbling off the ledge and down to what waited for her - which was more like the abyss and not just the risk of a broken leg or spine. Slowly, more slow than her sighted clanmates who could actually see where they were going, she made her way down, sliding her paws instead of lifting them, making sure there were always secure ground underneath her feet. She had no interest to go tumbling off into the nothingness that was death and was therefore taking her time. Eventually, she presumed, going up and down this path would be second nature, like walking through a forest full of thorns without getting them in her pads was. But like everything, it would take time. Nevertheless, they had to now make out dens and well, what a hopeless effort it was. Doetuft did feel like this spot was a bit more secure but if they were going to piss off all the other clans again, why did they even bother rebuilding. She was being pessimistic she knew that and it was just a brief thought before the molly flickered her ears picking out bits of conversations here and there. Where Flintspirit, Beastspark, Irisflame or Talonstone was she didn't know but she presumed they would be in the clutter of cats somewhere. It didn't matter now though, what mattered was setting up these dens so at least someone had a place to shelter. It seemed others were already building a nursery and so she scanned to see if anyone was up for building the apprentice's den. Despite it not being 'vital', like an elder's den she knew how miserable it was as a young cat to be without a shelter. She knew that... too well.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 20th, 2020, 10:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Annoyed

Redbristle stopped alongside his clanmates, keeping a distance fron everyone. He didn't really care about most things. This was one of the times he didn't care. If it had plenty of shelter and enough prey he was fine with any kind of new home. He lashed his redish ginger tail and hlanced around at his clanmates.

Barleypaw is my main character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old September 20th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw had loyally followed Dawnstar to the gorge/valley. The golden furred apprentice feared nothing(or at least that's what she told herself) but how...far down the bottom of the gorge was made Marigoldpaw a little....scarred no...nervous. When Dawnstar told Shadowclan to join her down their Marigoldpaw took a small gulp. Heights yay! Ignoring her "nervousness" the golden furred apprentice slowly made her way down to Dawnstar. Hmmm not a bad camp! Pretty cool looking actually! Spotting a couple cats near a den she trotted over. Hmm looks like they were already doing good but eh Marigodpaw would help anyway. "Need any help with anything?" The golden furred apprentice asked the ground beneath her feeling odd on her paw pads.
( @Slushie @Finpaw @Drago0n )

Old September 20th, 2020, 11:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Galeflame
@Undertaker

The molly followed her clanmates, ears swiveled forwards. As her clanmates sectioned themselves off she stood still for a moment before turning on her heels and padding towards Dawnstripe. "Orders?" she asked. She still didn't have an opinion on their new leader. The laughing at Icestar's death...that sent her off but, frankly, they were getting more things done. Already finding a new home.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 21st, 2020, 12:18 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Russetpatch leaped down into the gorge, careful to not go down in one jump but to take a few leaps. When she landed, she looked around for possible dens.

Cottonpaw slowly descended into the gorge. He went slowly, tired from walking so much. Why isn't there just an apprentice den ready to go?

Click my dragons!
Old September 21st, 2020, 12:55 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

Owlriddle sat down, tired. His paws were aching, and his face was bent in worry. He turned to the cats around him, shaking.

[ OPEN ]

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old September 21st, 2020, 02:33 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ Open! ]

Hogsnout made his way down the rocky outcrop with a fair amount of ease, wide paws and crooked claws meant for easy grip into the mud that hid beneath the scattered pebbles. Though he could see others and their struggle to keep upright or to not go flailing down the side of the gorge. He wondered exactly how Dawnstripe expected Queens laden with kits, young ones and elders to make it down. Or perhaps her aim was to kill most of them off before anybody got any sense to rebel. Not that he cared, he was fed, offered a den and offered protection not one cat could provide. Whoever was in leadership as long as they didn’t tangle with those things was free to do as they pleased. Though a little hell raising from time to time wasn’t too frowned upon.

Seeing as cats scattered to examine the rock dens and their sandy underlay he couldn’t help but stand for a moment, envisioning exactly how homey, all sarcasm included, could actually become. It was a rocky dusty little pit. If cats were to spill over the sides for an ambush they’d have nowhere to run but up. They’d be met with claws straight to the face.

The senior warrior gave an unamused flick of his tail blinking out of his thoughts of bloodshed, he’d get back to that at some point. For now he’d slink into the background and work towards getting dens situated. Seeing as a majority of the warriors were gathered around a decently sized den he made his way over. There wasn’t actually much to do considering the den itself was made of stone. It was fortified enough. He turned blinking up through harsh sunlight at Dawnstripe.

“Do you suppose moss and bedding would be our next move? Considering.. the dens are stone” his demeanour wasn’t condescending, he’d be afraid if the maniac launched herself in a full psychotic break and slashed his throat right then and there. He doubted her mental stability and sanity and wouldn’t take any kind of gamble with his usually un delighted tone of voice.

Nevermind, it seemed like the whole thing was being handled by Bearstrike. Perhaps he’d head out on his own and scout the area. It didn’t seem too promising in the first place, perhaps Dawn was just too far off her rocker. “Forget that” he murmured passing by the leader with quick steps and not caring to look her in the eyes as he did. Then he began the climb right back up the side.

Great.

@Undertaker
[ No need to reply ! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 21st, 2020 at 02:36 AM.
Old September 21st, 2020, 06:34 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Scorchstrike was still unconscious and had to be dragged to the new camp. (She doesnt know they moved so when she wakes up she'll be very confused)
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Closed Thread