Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:17 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 01:16 PM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 01:01 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:59 PM
It Takes Three!
Last post by Red'fur
Today 12:56 PM

Old August 4th, 2017, 12:46 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Honeystream kit Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@RedHead
Do it, do it I dare ya
-sigh- why do kit finders make me have such good ideas? X3

"Finch is the name, and trouble is my game."
Name: Finchkit || Finchpaw || Finchcomet
Finch-For his black and golden markings, similar to that of the golden finch bird
Comet-His constantly moving and rash behavior

Appearance: Finch is a golden tom, and his fur is long and thick, as well as waterproof- perfect for swimming in the water. He has a black spot on his forehead, as well as a few smaller ones dotting his cheeks. Finch has two long black stripes going from his shoulders and to his belly, which is completely black. As well as underneath his tail. Finch has a few small white stripes across his back and up his tail. His tail ends in a white tip. With small black spots surrounding just below. Finch has three thick white stripes around his neck and shoulders. The tom has big, round, dark ocean-colored eyes, with small golden flecks in them. His paws are wide, well-made for swimming.
Personality:
"Ha, you think you can take me down? No thanks sweetheart, how about you take me up?"
+Clever || +Humorous || +Actor || +Flirtatious
-Troublemaker || -Challenging || -Rebellious || -Prankster
Never trust a sweet face. That's the motto you need to live by around this troublemaking tom. He is the king of trouble. If anything goes wrong, or somebody pranks you harshly, then know you can blame Finch. This tom has a mind like a computer, it's full of data and useless information about things. Most cats hate those useless facts that they seem to know, but Finch lives for those. He finds them highly useful in his little tricks and pranks he likes to perform. Especially if he knows random facts about different cats. He uses those facts to his advantage, and his brain is amazing, he can store so much information in there. But that's probably because that's all Finch's head is full of. Useless information. He is extrordinarily smart and clever, his mind seems to work at 90 miles an hour. He is a super quick thinker, and super quick to act to. Finch is quite funny as well, charmingly funny. He's got a smile and gorgeous eyes that can bore into others and just make them fall for him. And his humor is clever, which makes him seem impressive and charming. And Finch, like most of his other traits, uses this to his advantage. While he is a pretty bad boy in almost ever other aspect of his life, Finch's flirty side is sweet and charming. But not romantic at all. His flirting is just innocent humor, with a couple of cups of charm thrown into the mix to make him seem like a dream. Speaking about charming, Finch loves to act like a good-boy. He loves being sweet and innocent, just so he can fool everyone into thinking that he would never cause any harm. So he can surprise them good when he causes mischief. Finch is quite an amazing actor, putting up a good fake facade until his time comes to get back to his naughty work. So usually, when you meet Finch, he is not acting like the cat he really is. He could be acting like a grump, a sweetheart, a romantic, you name it! But that is not the cat that Finch truly is.
Now, you've heard a lot about the fact that Finch is a troublemaker. He truly is. Finch finds the most amazing fun and games in causing trouble and pranking others. His little tricks can go from harmless actions to very harmful mistakes. Although, most of Finch's tricks and pranks are not mistakes. He does them solely to annoy others and get fun out of it. Now, it's quite hard to get Finch under control. He's very challenging to handle, with how constantly he is moving around, performing different pranks and causing trouble wherever he steps. Now, Finch isn't one to think about ranks. He doesn't care if you're a leader, a deputy, an elder, he treats all cats he same. And that's as his prank victims. And if someone punished him because of his actions, Finch usually just ignores them and continues on with his life. But if he is severely punished to the point that it makes him angry, then you better watch out. An angry Finch is not one you want to deal with. Because he has one thing in mind. Well two.. Revenge and the silent treatment. When angry, Finch will just give you quiet glares and snorts, refusing to talk to you. Then when you think he's calmed down, he will strike back. After that he'll be perfectly happy and content once more.
So truly, Finch is a bad boy. He's full of himself and always out to make every one else's life miserable. But if you want to get to know him, just allow it some time. Also, Finch hates when others ignore his pranks, or aren't affected by them. This gets him truly angry. And when Finch is truly angry, he's weak. And that's the moment you can use to open him up and get to know him. He's never going to be a sweet kind cat, but if you get past his pranks, you can see a cat worthy of attention and love.
PPD: 1.57
Other/Questions: I literally have fallen in love with him <3 @Lawlipop @starfall done!

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; August 14th, 2017 at 12:26 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:38 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Longkit|Longpaw|Longstripe|
Long-His long body
Stripe-The one stripe on his back
Appearance: Longkit has a strange long body.. Strange right? Well like his father, his coat color is ebony. You can barely see it but a ginger stripe runs along his back and to his tail. The more Longkit gets older the more you be able to see it. His ears are a bit shaggy and huge like his paws. Such big paws make him clumsy. Longkit has beautiful brownish eyes. However unlike his father he is small, more swift and agile then strong. Tip of ears are ginger. If you look closely to his left forepaw it is dark grey.
Personality: Longkit is extremely shy and awkward, sticking close to his littermates. Often he'll stay out of the games and focus on training by himself. To him everything seems like a obstacle. Longkit is strangely mature for his age. When he does play, Longkit will mostly lose due to his clumsy paws. However his small size let's him hide easier in small places. He will sometimes wonder if he will be a medince cat or warrior. Often it seems to him that everyone is shaking his head, thinking that he should be better and perfect. Longkit sometimes wants to run away, away from all the cats and be a loner. When you get to be a friend or close friend Longkit will often stay by you, inviting you to play. Longkit doesn't try to stick out, he want's to be just like everyone else. Be normal. However it's hard to force yourself to something you extremely dislike. Even with that he seems to do everything wrong, causing him to think quite lowly of himself. He wonders that if he just ran away if everything will be better, Longkit thinks before he acts. Not very reckless. He learned to stick to the shadows, not be seen.
(Little on apprenticeship) Longpaw is same old Longkit, during battle training he hesitant. In hunting training he'll trip over his own paws, feeling foolish while his littermates beat him at everything. Now he more of a ghost, doing what he told to do and being just blank. Cats find him boring, ignoring him which helps. Long won't admit that he doesn't like clanlife, too scared to hear what others think. Everyday is the same, his mentor seems to beg for a new
apprentice.
Warriorship- Longstripe is a bit more social, putting himself out there. He seems to not like or dislike clanlife. He is a fine warrior.
(This might change in the roleplay)
PPD: 5. 78 Last time I checked.
Other/Questions: Can one of the parents disapprove of him? It make it a bit more interesting.

Last edited by wolfie; August 19th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

*gentle boop*
Old August 5th, 2017, 03:14 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

You bullies. How dare you do this to me just as I’ve convinced myself to stop making so many kitties.

Name: Ravenkit - Ravenpaw - Ravensoar
Raven-Her black fur
Soar-The way her dark side soars up to take over

Appearance: Ref 1 | Ref 2 | Ref 3
Ravenkit takes after her father in terms of appearance. Her fur is a solid black colour and as she grows older, she also has the muscular build of her father. She is tall in height and rather slim when she’s still young. Looking at those two components, no none would be able to see any resemblance between her and her mother. But that is clear once you notice the colour of her eyes. Rather than having the azure blue eyes of her father, Ravenkit has the beautiful golden eyes of her mother.

Personality: Intelligent | Mature | Independent | Strong-Willed | Sharp-Tongued | Sarcastic | Stubborn | Selfish | Caring | Adventurous
From the day she was born, Ravenkit had always been more mature than other kits her age. She still played and joked like the normal cat would, but there was a more mature aura around her. She didn’t wail at the smallest of things and would act as though she were an older sister to her siblings, even if they were the same age. Being so mature, Ravenkit also often acts as if she were older than she really was. She hates being looked down upon and always snaps when someone treats her like a kit. She believes that she deserves the same respect as a warrior but she still has yet to earn that respect. With her maturity, comes her independent nature. She normally prefers to do things alone, with the exception of a cat or two. She is perfectly capable of looking after herself and does not require babysitting. She doesn’t like asking for help but will do so if she must. Ravenkit is very intelligent and can quickly think on her feet, contributing to her independent nature. She can easily catch on to something and it’s easy to teach her.
Ravenkit is sharp-tongued and sarcastic. She doesn’t have much patience in her, meaning that anytime she snaps it’s either a sarcastic comment or a sharp retort. She especially likes to use her sarcasm when she is complaining or sulking over something. But she doesn’t have to have lost her patience to use her sarcastic words. She is a generally sarcastic cat and acts sarcastic whenever she wants to.
Ravenkit seems to take after her uncle a lot. She’s intelligent, sarcastic, and of course, adventurous. She walks in her uncle’s pawsteps and follows him on every adventure he goes on. She loves the thrill that adventuring gives her and she especially likes it when she gets to fight something. It lets her put her mind and skills to the test, and she always enjoys the satisfaction of hitting her enemies. Her adventures are always packed with trouble and danger. Meaning that she’s often narrowly escaping death, but somehow she manages to wriggle her way out of sticky situations. Maybe it’s not such a good idea for her to be so much like her uncle, but she wouldn’t give anything to live an average life. It’s never much of a surprise when she returns to camp with a few scratches on her pelt. She lives for the thrill of danger and never backs down from a fight unless she is commanded to.
Being so independent and mature, Ravenkit is also very strong-willed and stubborn. Once she has an idea in her head, she will stop at nothing to have it happen. She does not let her mind get swayed easily and it does take a lot of convincing to change her mind, although sometimes that all goes to waste anyway. At times, her stubbornness can be a good thing, but at other times, it is quite bad. Her head-strong mind means that she isn’t always willing to listen to other people's ideas and she just wants to go with what she has in her mind. Because she is so strong-willed, she often wants things to go her way and she has a tendency to sulk when they don’t. Ravenkit understands that things won’t always go her way, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t determined to hope otherwise. Her sulking can also make her appear rather selfish that she always wants things to go her way. And truthfully, she can be rather selfish at times. She always wants the best for her and her family but sometimes she neglects how others might feel about it without even realising it. She doesn’t mean any harm, but it’s just what happens when you’re Ravenkit.
Ravenkit is independent, strong-willed, stubborn and even selfish, but would willingly push that all aside if she had to for her family. Maybe she wouldn’t be able to completely change her personality, but she would at least try not to act so stubborn around them and she wouldn’t ever let her selfishness show through. She’ll obey her parents no matter what, even if she disagrees with them, unless they’re asking her to stop adventuring. Ravenkit loves her family to the moon and back and would kill without hesitation to protect them. She is extremely loyal and caring when it comes to her family and she would give up anything for them. Well, nearly. Ravenkit could never give up her adventures, but she would certainly do anything to keep her family out of it. She certainly earns a lot of enemies from it and wants to protect her family from whatever evil she might encounter. She would never forgive herself if any of her family members were hurt because of her. Ravenkit may not appear to be the friendliest cat, and truly she isn’t, but she’s friendly enough and she cares for those around her.

Evil | Cruel | Sarcastic
Ravenkit, complicated as she already is, just became even more complicated. She has MPD, also known as DID. Her second personality is in ways, similar to her main one, but at the same time it is quite different too. This personality is cruel and evil, one of the few familiar things is her sarcastic nature. It’s ruthless and kills cats for the fun of it. This side of her is more powerful than she could ever hope to be, but she gets to experience that power when it comes out. This side of her only takes over when she knows she’s about to die. It takes full control over her and her first personality is almost lost. Yet, she’s still there and she secretly embraces how powerful she feels. But to get her to return to her old self is quite a challenge. This side wants stay there, while she wants to return to her other side once she’s avoided death.

PPD: 3.69

Other/Questions: Man that took a while to type up but it’s finally finished. She’s based off Valkyrie Cain and her second personality is Darquesse c:

@starfall @Lawlipop

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; August 5th, 2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 11:03 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Boops

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old August 5th, 2017, 05:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Name: Driftkit | Driftpaw | Driftsplash
[Drift] in honor of Fallenstream's mother
[Splash] in continuation of the water-related suffixes; after her love for the water
Appearance: [here]
Personality:
Curious; Kind; Suave
Impressionable; Proud; Stubborn
Awkward; Ignorant; Perverse
PPD: 1.86
Other/Questions: I have too many characters ;u;
Old August 5th, 2017, 11:00 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Name:
Waterkit | Waterpaw | Water ??
Appearance:
Ref | Ref
Personality:
Waterkit is very hyperactive. They love jumping around and playing games, and getting into mischief. Most of the normal kit stuff. Unlike most others though, Waterkit tends to see the logical side of things rather than the emotional and physical sides. He can weigh options and decipher the good and bad. Better than most others. The only problem is, he tends to use this for other purposes than good. He has a tendency to get dark and he likes to tell stories, most of them ending with the other kits squealing and crying. He finds this entertaining and it's his form of fun. Most will view him as crude humored and just plain out twisted. But it would be up to the cat he idolizes (which would be Fallenstream) to change the ways.
PPD:
Other/Questions:
Nope :3

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:00 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name:
ospreykit → ospreypaw → ospreytwitch
[osprey-] for his sharp facial features and high-placed cheekbones.
[-twitch] for his stiff and jumpy attire.

Appearance: ref ospreykit has an agile build, wherein he is quite thin and lithe, but lacks in brute strength. his bodice is delicate and dainty, almost feminine-looking and petite, mainly lacking in muscle. the tom-cat isn't all too tall either, although his legs make up the most of his height. his overall build is like that of a she-cat's, and so he often gets mislabelled as being a female, so much so that he's almost given up with correcting their mistakes.
ospreykit has a cloak of soft and velutinous fur, mostly consisting in a dark, inky-black pigmentation; although he sports a few clumps of a creamy-ginger colour around his cheeks, forelimbs and barrel. a typical long-haired calico. a pale shade of white is neatly painted around his nose and it drips the whole way down to his underbelly, also climbing up from his paws and ending just before his knees. his gaze is tired-looking a frail, and red will frequently show through the stormy-green hues. ospreykit has extremely sharp features, that could probably slice a mouse in half just by looking at him. he is rather boney and his hips jut out from his frame, but he is still quite healthy-looking.

Personality:
[ organised , humble, reserved, paranoid / wary, aggressive, credulous ]
ospreykit may seem like your cliche 'shy and quiet' cat, but the tom is far from it. since birth, the tom has been somewhat troubled. as a male calico, he is thought of as a rare kit, but with his beautiful coat comes a problem. he is a massive insomniac and has problems when it comes to sleeping at night. the heat of his mother can come in handy when he is trying to doze off, however the tom-kit usually manages to catch naps at particularly random times in the day. he rarely gets to sleep at night, not just because of his insomnia, but because of his instinctive reactions to noises and movements. if he hears the faint rustling of leaves, he will stay awake just to make sure they aren't harbouring any dangers. or if his gaze lands on a plant as it dances in the breeze, his pupils will focus only on it; waiting for the movements to stop. he is like this, always wary and fearful, which causes the kit to have almost-permanent bags underneath his eyes. he doesn't really mind this, but he knows that some other felines find it amusing or strange.

ospreykit is a very sincere tom-kit, and his words hold a lot of truth. but, when others speak to him he tends to feel that they are also being honest and truthful. he wants to think that they mean well, even when his instincts are telling him otherwise. because of his faith in other felines, osprey can be manipulated into doing many things; without really even knowing. he is often used to people's advantage, yet he merely believes that he is helping them or doing them favours.

in his spare time, ospreykit enjoys gathering up leaves and beetles, before ordering them from smallest to largest, or colour-co-ordinating them. the kit also likes to explore the camp and will try his hardest to make the clearing spotless. if he notices a twig or stick out of place, he carries it towards the clan entrance and drops it by the side; knowing that he is not permitted to leave the camp. ospreykit does like to be organised and play about in a clean clan camp, but he is not ready to break rules just for the sheer joy of being pristine.

although ospreykit is a twitchy little thing, he is humble and soft-spoken. he may stutter at times, but the tom attempts to be as formal and confident as possible when conversing with other members of the clan. at times, he can become angered due to his sibling's nagging, or fun little games that they play on him; and when these moments happen, he is simply unstoppable. ospreykit will frown and somehow look down on the cat or cats he is annoyed with, and he will attempt to hold himself high and mighty. his eyes do not twitch as much as usual, and he becomes even more quiet as he tries to refrain from spurting out hateful comments and sulky whines.

PPD:
8.07 :>

Other/Questions:
because ospreykit is a calico, he is sterile [ infertile ]. he does not know of this, however.
also, to add, the tom-kit is a complete momma's boy, and he loves the company of his sisters and his mother :>

Last edited by mvoxhu; August 19th, 2017 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to add PPD
Old August 6th, 2017, 07:12 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Name: Flamekit, Flamepaw, Flamerunner

Flame- Her dark ginger markings

Runner- Her eagerness to be active

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...berian-cat.jpg

https://pristinefarmexperience.files...4/img_9661.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...wegian-cat.jpg

Personality: Anxious | Kind | Stubborn | Motherly | Hyper | Playful | Trouble Maker | Innocent | Gentle

PPD: 15.95

Other/Questions: Nope

Name: Bearkit, Bearpaw, Beargrowl

Bear- For her large form and dense, black and dark brown fur

Growl- For her intimidating looks and fiery attitude

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...l5JbpuTJYxkb0V

Personality: Intimidating | Kind | Thoughtful | Stubborn | Fiery | Anxious | Curious | Gentle Giant

PPD: 15.95

Other/Questions: Nope

These are two separate applications... I couldn't decide between the two, so I made two. If I get chosen, then you can pick whichever one you prefer, or if I have to choose between the two, then just tell me

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; August 6th, 2017 at 09:05 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Name: CometKit
Appearance: boop
Personality: CometKit is very playful and never likes to sit still. If you're looking for him, he's most likely out and about, doing whatever there is to do other than sit around and do nothing. This includes things that are against the rules. CometKit is also very rebellious. When a cat tells him not to do something, this will probably end up being the first thing he does when he starts to feel bored. His favorite things to do usually involve running at full speed, or exploring places he hasn't yet seen. CometKit is also a very curious kit. He always asks questions about everything, which can get annoying at times. Yet other times he prefers to figure things out for himself. He also likes doing his own work and hates it when other cats do things for him, or think he's weak just because he's a kit. Someone gives him prey? He can hunt himself! So, to sum it up, CometKit is a playful, energetic, rebellious, and curious kitten.
PPD: 0.95 (though it would be more if I get into more roleplays)
Other/Questions: nope :3