Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
October Gathering
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:57 PM
Kill them all [Clanwide...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:54 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Eidolon
Today 03:53 PM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by snowflake.
Today 03:51 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 03:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:08 AM
evil scientist

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: turf war [capture the camp!]

rushwater hummed in agreement as cherryswirl brought sleekfur over, “blue team is glad to have you both. i’m glad to see you recovering well, sleekfur. maybe this mock battle will make for good excersise. feel free to let me know if you need anything at all.” he dipped his head, a show of respect, and turned to announce the gathered group.

Event [#event]

once he was content with the gathered cats, rushwater found the center of the group and raised his voice above the murmuring.

“alright, this will do just fine. blue team, form up with me. your co-captain will be silverpaw. red team, you’ll be lead by nightspark. nightspark, choose your co-captain well, and find a place to make your camp on this side of the river. may we meet in battle, and hopefully have a victor by sundown. blue team, lets go!” with that, he made his way out of the camp entrace at a (by his standard) easy pace.

rushwater waited until silverpaw caught up with him to begin briefing the apprentice. “i have a location in mind. we have the side furthest from camp and closest to the river, so i was considering the old ditch with the fallen log as our base of operations. the reeds conceal it for the most part, and it’s backed by the river, the tree adds another layer of protection, and theres plenty of rivergrass for cover if we want to have our guards carefully protecting it. we’re not sure where nightspark and his co-captain will set up camp, but it’ll be closer to camp so i think gaining control of the right side of the field might be wise,” he paused, glancing down at silverpaw.

“will we play defensive or offensive? i want you to make this call, but consider it carefully. the weight of this choice is on your shoulders, but if you’d like my suggestion i will offer it.”

rushwater had decided long before he chose his co-captain that he’d be letting them mostly run the show. he especially had an apprentice in mind, so silverpaw’s request was a good coincidence. he really wanted to start getting the young soon-to-be warriors thinking like strategists. he wanted riverclan to have the advantage of wit over thunderclan when their claws met once more.

“falconfeather, i want you choosing two warriors or apprentices to take with you to scout the territory once we get to our camp. try to stay hidden, we want to know where their camp is without revealing ours. if you get spotted, fight and do not return to our camp until you’re sure you’re not being tailed.”

he fell back and let silverpaw lead the way forwards. he made way towards the end of the group, hopefully finding sleekfur and cherryswirl there.

“cherryswirl, sleekfur. take shatterpaw with you when we get there. i want you three to protect the mock camp while we are hunting down the red team. do not mistake this assignment for me considering your skills less; in fact, i think it might be the most important position i can assign. without a camp, we loose. protect it well, and call for backup if you feel overwhelmed.”

[rush will assign more tasks once everyone makes it to their mock camp, so don’t worry if your character hasn’t been addressed yet!]

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Emberkit | Burningnight | Rush Casket
Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:08 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang nodded*
Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:10 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Sootpelt nodded politely. Seconds later, Weaseltooth ran over.
"Is it too late to join in?"
Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:13 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
rushwater hummed in agreement as cherryswirl brought sleekfur over, “blue team is glad to have you both. i’m glad to see you recovering well, sleekfur. maybe this mock battle will make for good excersise. feel free to let me know if you need anything at all.” he dipped his head, a show of respect, and turned to announce the gathered group.

Event [#event]

once he was content with the gathered cats, rushwater found the center of the group and raised his voice above the murmuring.

“alright, this will do just fine. blue team, form up with me. your co-captain will be silverpaw. red team, you’ll be lead by nightspark. nightspark, choose your co-captain well, and find a place to make your camp on this side of the river. may we meet in battle, and hopefully have a victor by sundown. blue team, lets go!” with that, he made his way out of the camp entrace at a (by his standard) easy pace.

rushwater waited until silverpaw caught up with him to begin briefing the apprentice. “i have a location in mind. we have the side furthest from camp and closest to the river, so i was considering the old ditch with the fallen log as our base of operations. the reeds conceal it for the most part, and it’s backed by the river, the tree adds another layer of protection, and theres plenty of rivergrass for cover if we want to have our guards carefully protecting it. we’re not sure where nightspark and his co-captain will set up camp, but it’ll be closer to camp so i think gaining control of the right side of the field might be wise,” he paused, glancing down at silverpaw.

“will we play defensive or offensive? i want you to make this call, but consider it carefully. the weight of this choice is on your shoulders, but if you’d like my suggestion i will offer it.”

rushwater had decided long before he chose his co-captain that he’d be letting them mostly run the show. he especially had an apprentice in mind, so silverpaw’s request was a good coincidence. he really wanted to start getting the young soon-to-be warriors thinking like strategists. he wanted riverclan to have the advantage of wit over thunderclan when their claws met once more.

“falconfeather, i want you choosing two warriors or apprentices to take with you to scout the territory once we get to our camp. try to stay hidden, we want to know where their camp is without revealing ours. if you get spotted, fight and do not return to our camp until you’re sure you’re not being tailed.”

he fell back and let silverpaw lead the way forwards. he made way towards the end of the group, hopefully finding sleekfur and cherryswirl there.

“cherryswirl, sleekfur. take shatterpaw with you when we get there. i want you three to protect the mock camp while we are hunting down the red team. do not mistake this assignment for me considering your skills less; in fact, i think it might be the most important position i can assign. without a camp, we loose. protect it well, and call for backup if you feel overwhelmed.”

[rush will assign more tasks once everyone makes it to their mock camp, so don’t worry if your character hasn’t been addressed yet!]

Shatterpaw looks at his half-brother, turning away. He then hesitates, confused because he does not know where to go. "Who are those warriors, by the way, brother?" He mews. He is kind of confused, but he is wholly prepared to fight for his clan if need be! This might be a game, but he knows he'll be in a similar situation and he will be fully prepared then as well to give his life for the betterment of his clan. Determination fills his almost color-less grey-green eyes.

#steppastthatline

Last edited by Spartan-117; November 3rd, 2023 at 11:18 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:16 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Minnowpaw followed out of camp
Old November 3rd, 2023, 11:37 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

sunmoon | split personality - moon
Name / non-binary | 23 moons | warrior | red team
Sunny had to admit he was a little sad when he wasn’t on rushy’s team but anywho he had a game to win! With a bright smile the half pelted warrior made his way over to night’shiver to listen to heat was going to happen. His ears perked for anything useful and his maw ready to spout any useful information possible. Moon however remained silent for a long time..he had been silent for a while now and sunny was just now considering he was probably going to be sleeping for a while as he always is.

[ open for red team interaction ]

Newtberry - blue team
Male | 14 moons | warrior | prone to having seizures

The dark red and black marbled warrior followed behind his teammates quietly. His gaze often flicking towards dunepaw who was slowly moving rather slowly, his brown eye trained on the ground in a slight frown. Newtberry felt rather relieved when the sandy yellow cat offered him a small smile.

[ open for blue team interaction ]

dunepaw - fast learner - blue team
paranoid / can’t see on his right | Male | 12 moons | apprentice
dunepaw was deep in thought about this battle his brown eye narrowed in concentration as his tail dragged on the ground behind him.

[ open for blue team interaction ]

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:45 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Bluestone flicked his tail as the teams were assigned, the tom flicked his ear as he joined the red team group
Old November 3rd, 2023, 01:54 PM
Pfp by lovely Willooow & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: 1 day, but PLEASE bump me
My Mood: Sad

═════☽☆☾═════
Silverpaw

•He/Him•Loyal•Brave•11Moons•

Silverpaw let out a sigh of relief when Rushwater chose him as co-captian.
Don't relax! From now on you will have more to worry about, he warned himself approaching the Blue team's captain to listen to his explanations.

The apprentice thought carefully before giving an answer to Rushwater.

"We must be alert. If the Red team will surround us in our camp, it will be difficult for us to fight because of the reeds. But if we use the terrain to our advantage, it's a very good place indeed."

He was proud of himself. He seemed to be doing something too!
After a short moment of hesitation, he continued, making sure that he is heard only by his team.

"I'd say we play in offense. Of course, we'll leave a few warriors to guard the camp

As he was speaking an idea flashed across his mind.
"Those who remain on guard will hide in the grass, leaving only a cat or two outside. If the Red team manages to sneak past us while we're fighting on their terrain, they'll think it'll be easy for them to capture our camp. That's when our team will jump out and surprise them."

With that said, he began heading towards their camp.
<─────▪︎☆▪︎─────>
@redshiftreign - Rushwater
@Sundrop - Newtberry, Dunepaw
@Spartan-117 - Shatterpaw
@bubblegum. - Bluefang
@els - Falconfeather
@The-Almighty-Sleekster - Sleekfur
@Sklee - Amberwing
@Dust - Cherryswirl

Tired? Come get a coffee!

dino set something on fire here!!

Last edited by Cinnamon~; November 4th, 2023 at 08:36 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2023, 02:36 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Alright team captain," Larkstar purred as she approached Nightspark, "What's our strategy going to be?" She wanted to hear what ideas the others had, and would give her own thoughts after.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old November 3rd, 2023, 03:16 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

FALCONFEATHER
slender silver cat with stark green eyes
Herbal knowledge t3 (perm), silver tongue (perm, disabled/activated)
he/him – RC medicine cat – 34 moons

With an exaggerated bow towards Rushwater, the healer turned his attention to his team, already eyeing his chosen cats. "Cherryswirl [ @Dust], and Shatterpaw, [ @Spartan-117 ]" His childhood friend and his little half-brother, just the cats he wanted.

Smiling at the two, he flicked his tail for them to follow him. He could fill them in on things as they walked, but the element of surprise was more important, so he signalled for them to be quiet as the trekked their "territory", keeping to the shadows and bushes.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; November 3rd, 2023 at 03:16 PM.
Closed Thread