Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:41 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:39 PM
September Gathering
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:35 PM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:35 PM
Antpaw needs training and...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2023, 04:07 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: To Greater Heights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post
Whitekit bunched her muscles, getting ready to leap onto the Stormcrest to scan the camp for the RiverClan intruder. Raising her voice so every cat could hear, she yowled “YOU HEAR THAT RIVERCLAN FISHFACE? WE’RE COMIN’ FOR YOU!”
She then sprang onto the giant rock and began climbing. She slowly dragged herself up the rock, using the small cracks in the stone as paw holds to haul herself up. She was climbing confidently until her back paw slipped out from underneath her. For a moment she dangled there, hanging on for dear life by one claw. Then, with a yowl of terror, she lost her grip and plummeted down towards Bumblestar.
@Dino
Uh oh. Apparently kits were a little clumsier than she expected.

Bumblestar tilted her head up and scooted quickly so that Whitekit(smaller than the rest, she noted, and likely much younger—whoever ended up mentoring her would really need to take it easy) would land safely on her back instead of amongst the ferns that sprouted close to the Stormcrest. Whiskers twitching in amusement, she craned her neck to blink at the kit. "Lovin' the enthusiasm. Take it slow, pipsqueak, that fishface isn't goin' anywhere. Great climbing otherwise, you're gonna be a natural."
Old June 23rd, 2023, 04:36 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Uh oh. Apparently kits were a little clumsier than she expected.

Bumblestar tilted her head up and scooted quickly so that Whitekit(smaller than the rest, she noted, and likely much younger—whoever ended up mentoring her would really need to take it easy) would land safely on her back instead of amongst the ferns that sprouted close to the Stormcrest. Whiskers twitching in amusement, she craned her neck to blink at the kit. "Lovin' the enthusiasm. Take it slow, pipsqueak, that fishface isn't goin' anywhere. Great climbing otherwise, you're gonna be a natural."
Whitekit beamed at the praise, her previous moment of terror forgotten. She knew she was gonna be an awesome climber one day!
“Ok!! Watch, I’m sure I can get up to the top first!” Whitekit boasted, confident she could accomplish this feat. Obviously, she couldn’t start from the bottom of the rock after falling behind. Her amber eyes scanned the area around her before realizing she was currently sitting on the answer.
“Hey Bumblestar? Can I climb on your head to get on that rock? That way I can get a huuuuge headstart and DRIVE OUT THAT STINKY RIVERCLANNER!”
Whitekit knew her plan was failproof. She was truly a genius; she was sure Bumblestar would wholeheartedly agree. She was gonna be an AWESOME warrior one day! @dino.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 24th, 2023 at 01:14 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:13 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

The large kit didn't hesitate before moving towards the stormcrest. He was going to make it to the top first! Wildkit did have a small advantage due ro be older and larger than most of the kits, so maybe this would br easy. Yeah maybe. He took things slow as he got closer and closer. After a while he felt himself slip, but he held on. No he was going to be an apprentice finally. Nothing was going to stop him.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; June 23rd, 2023 at 06:13 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2023, 06:55 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Leafkit
dark colored Siamese - - She/her

Leafkit was prepared to climb stuff, or well she preferred to think she was something would surely prove her wrong. The brown Siamese gave a nod towards the bigger cat not caring if she saw it, the kit ran towards the stormcrest. She placed one dark paw on the rock and began to haul herself up, albeit slowly but she was doing it. When she realized how slow she felt she was being she began to use the ivy going around to make herself go faster. She would be first or at least try to be the first to get to the top, she was gonna spot this stupid fish face first.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 23rd, 2023, 08:38 PM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

Mosskit eagerly scrambled up the stormcrest

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 23rd, 2023, 08:56 PM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit slowly climbed up the Stormcrest, it wasn't that easy; but it was easier than Fawnkit imagined. The kit climbed up the rock, she didn't really care about being the first to get up as long as the riverclanner didn't run away in the time that she took to climb up without possible falling. Fawnkit finally made it on the Stormcrest after climbing, it wasn't as tiring as she imagined but it was still somewhat tiring. Okay Riverclan cat, now where could you be hiding..? she thought, looking around. She knew that the riverclanner probably wouldn't suddenly come out of wherever they were if she said it.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 23rd, 2023, 11:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucekit |

Emerald hues imperceptibly widening at Angry's declaration, Fudge felt himself growing ever so slightly skeptical about the stranger lurking in the camp. For one thing, not once in his entire life had he ever felt the urge to grin like an idiot at the idea of some cat who could potentially beat him and take away his nest for the night lurking around. Then there was the fact that they had to climb to gain a vantage point for a better view? Now, this was something the kit excelled at. Finally, something fun and cat-like to do around here.

The Havana Brown mix still remembered climbing all around the food den back in his old nest. The housefolk there had always found it grating and yelled at him for it, so he'd assumed it was against the rules here as well. Because why would these cats like fun? He was obviously being proven wrong here, but why? True as it might be that there was nothing more fun than climbing up the odd walls in his old nest, and true that it did provide a good vantage point... how could it possibly help if this so called river cat was hiding? Last he knew, climbing didn't let you see through solid stone and wood.

Whatever. He wasn't about to complain about the silliness of the command. What did he know? He was just three moons old. Maybe Angry starry had her reasons? Be they what they were was beneath him. Quite literally. Because he had every intention of reaching the top of that rock!

Dark sienna legs padding towards the designated spot, Fudge turned his head to look skyward. There were quite a few differences between this and his old nest. The boulder was nowhere nearly as smooth or perfect in shape, nooks and crannies offering paw holds available to those with a keen eye. There was also a blanket of lichen, so similar to the tapestry that his housefolk used to drape over the comfy nests they used to sit on whenever they turned on the infernal, loud, light producing, image shower they were so fond of. Another thing he loved to play with that his housefolk liked to yell at him for climbing over. There were no housefolk here now, though, were there?

The ghost of a playful smirk appearing on his usually deadpanned face, the young tom wiggled his hindquarters, bunching up his muscles before taking a mighty leap up, grabbing on to one of the pawholds before taking impulse, not allowing himself the chance to stop. He knew how this worked. All it took was one mistake and it was back to the floor. He would get over this rock, however! He knew it! He would get all the way to the top! He was almost there! He could taste it! He could feel that misstep as his paw slipped on the rock and- Oops...

Tumbling all the way down, Fudge blinked in surprise. Alright... so maybe this wouldn't be as easy as he'd though it would be. But you see, now the rock had offended him, and he was feeling oddly vindictive at that. How could he lose to this rock?! He used to be the uncontested climber in his family. Even his da used to say how good he was! Would encourage him despite the housefolk's constant yelling! Oh, this would not be the end of it! He would be on top by the end of this. Mark his words. Victory would be his!

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 25th, 2023, 09:50 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

• Lambkit •
long-furred, round-bodied, dark brown flame-sepia point tom with icy blue eyes; singular white spot on chest

Oh no! He was late! The young flame-pointed fluff-ball dashed his way into the direction of kits, paws clumsily dragging themselves over each other. He let out excited, squeaky ’mrrps’ and kept rushing his little body in the direction of kits. Icy hues danced around the swarm of kits to look in sight for any of his sisters, excitement flourishing through Lambkit as he noticed both of his older sisters, Lightningkit and Lotuskit. “L-Lighty! Loty!” he squealed, shuffling his rounded body in the direction of his sisters, squinting his eyes as he tried to comprehend the situation that Bumblestar had directed them to do. Climb up the Stormcrest? Sounds easy! Maybe his sisters could help him out? With a tiny huff, the small tom-kit lifted his dark-furred paws onto the base of the stone, trying his hardest to pull himself up onto the Stormcrest so he could find his sisters. Woo, climbing was hard! ”W-wait up!…” he squeaked, wincing against the rough feeling in his throat as he pushed himself to try to get to his siblings. What were they doing again? He didn’t know.

@jupiter @sol. @dino. [case you wanna have Bumble notice that Lamb was a bit late!]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; June 25th, 2023 at 09:51 AM.
Old June 25th, 2023, 02:33 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysanthemum View Post

Whitekit beamed at the praise, her previous moment of terror forgotten. She knew she was gonna be an awesome climber one day!
“Ok!! Watch, I’m sure I can get up to the top first!” Whitekit boasted, confident she could accomplish this feat. Obviously, she couldn’t start from the bottom of the rock after falling behind. Her amber eyes scanned the area around her before realizing she was currently sitting on the answer.
“Hey Bumblestar? Can I climb on your head to get on that rock? That way I can get a huuuuge headstart and DRIVE OUT THAT STINKY RIVERCLANNER!”
Whitekit knew her plan was failproof. She was truly a genius; she was sure Bumblestar would wholeheartedly agree. She was gonna be an AWESOME warrior one day! @dino.
"Sorry, I can't help you there." Bumblestar stooped down so that Whitekit could slide off of her back and to the ground again. "Have to do it on your own. Life experience, 'n all that. It's not too hard, just be careful, yeah?"
Old June 25th, 2023, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
"Sorry, I can't help you there." Bumblestar stooped down so that Whitekit could slide off of her back and to the ground again. "Have to do it on your own. Life experience, 'n all that. It's not too hard, just be careful, yeah?"
Whitekit slid down Bumblestar’s back, ears back in a pout. Whatever. She didn’t need help from any cat. She was more than capable of climbing this stupid rock herself! She knew enough, however, not to say this aloud.
“Alright. I didn’t, like, really really need your help. It was just convenient. That’s all. I’m strong! I’ll still get to the top first!”
Whitekit bunched her muscles and sprang upwards towards the rock again. She started climbing the same path she had before her fall, but this time she was more careful. She forced herself to go slowly, even though it was torturous to watch the other kits pass her. Finally, after what felt like ages of pushing and pulling and sore paws and claws, Whitekit finally dragged herself to the top of the rock and lay, gasping.
“See? I did it with no help!!” She called down to Bumblestar, still out of breath but chest puffed out with pride. She started to scan the camp for the supposed RiverClan intruder.

Last edited by Chrysanthemum; June 25th, 2023 at 08:26 PM.
Closed Thread