Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 11:47 AM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:39 AM
Kestrelpaw's art shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 11:39 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:31 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by squidz
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 11th, 2024, 12:02 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Healing Thread - "The Forest Roars"

HEALING FORM:
Character name: Mudsmoke
Description of injury/ailment: broken left hind leg, both shoulders have deep claw inflicted wounds and right shoulder has a deep bite wound. Not serious flank scars.
Desired Outcome: to live, broken leg can heal (if possible otherwise I'm ok with it staying broken) permanent scarring >:3
Mention: @squidz @starry

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 23 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Pain, excruciating pain was all he felt. That walk from the camp to this abandoned twoleg nest felt so much more longer then it had felt when he had cane here for the Lionheart event. Maybe it had something to do with the fact he was exhausted and tired or the fact every paw step was forced and felt liking his was been hurt all over again. He kept reminding himself he was almost there, and know he was here! Finally he could rest. He have to thank the older elder when he could, if it weren't for twigstep he wouldn't have made out of that clearing at all let alone all the way here.

Mudsmoke made his way towards where all the other injured cats were, how was he still standing. Pure will! The moment he felt he was close enough he let himself collapse to he ground. He was safe here, it didn't matter that he could stand any more. Now he could rest. His left hind leg had gone numb, about time too. It had been causing him the most pain this whole time. He would just quietly rest and wait for Mistyshard to help him- or berrypaw! Oh yeah there were two medicine cats now.

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old June 11th, 2024, 12:22 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Angelic

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 9 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

Character name: AzaleaBlood
Description of injury/ailment: Large wound on her belly
Desired outcome: Large scar over her belly

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

28 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@/squidz - BerryPaw | @/starry - MistyShard

___

MorningMimic shuffed AzaleaBlood over to the medicine cats

'H-Hey.. Uh.. AzaleaBlood is bleeding really badly. I-Is she gon' be okay to take care of our kits?'

Berrypaw then turned her attention to Morningmimic and Azaleablood, brows raised in concern to see the queen stumbling in. At Morning's worried words, Berry did her best to put on a comforting, hopeful face and guided them over to an open spot in the healing area.

"We'll do all we can to make sure she's alright, okay? Please, set her down here..." When Azaleablood was on her side, Berrypaw inspected the wound, frowning at how large the gash was. Stars... who'd do this to a queen?

At once Berrypaw silently thanked Grande...Bean...whoever that was for the moss, pressing a wad of it to Azaleablood's stomach, soaking up as much as she could. Berrypaw glanced at Morningmimic as she worked, hoping the warrior would be comforting his mate as she struggled with the pain.

"This'll sting... just hold tight, okay?" Berrypaw mewed gently before taking some marigold into her jaws, chewing and chewing until it became liquidlike. Then she spat the poultice onto the gash, carefully using a sheathed paw to spread over the wound. She hoped it didn't hurt too much, but on such a sensitive area... Berry could guess that it felt like fire.

"Morningmimic, can you make sure Azaleablood doesn't move too much? We don't have cobwebs, but someone should be coming back soon... use the leftover moss to help soak up the bleeding for me until we get more, would you?"

[-1 moss, -1 marigold]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Character name: Owltalon
Description of injury/ailment: Clawed face, clawed flank, clawed chest, mauled muzzle, bitten scruff.
Desired outcome: Some funky little scars and a further loss of vision.

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\43 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
INJURIES - clawed face, clawed flank, clawed chest, mauled muzzle, bitten scruff
Despite the utter pain she was in, Owltalon trotted up to the medicine cats, a warm smile present on her bloody maw. "Aye guys! I uh, brought some herbs from the medicine den back at camp. Or at least what used to be our camp. Anyhow, the bundle should be on a smooth rock. I'm open to gettin' some moss for y'all if needed, promise I ain't that battered." The large she-cat tilted her head up, finding it rude it let her own blood pour down and make a splotchy mess on the floor. She would've offered to get more herbs, but moss was really the only thing she knew how to find thanks to Cobwebpaw. Poor gal, the last time she saw her she was passed out. Hopefully she was alright.

Not wishing to put anymore strain on the herbalists, Owltalon didn't express her own thoughts or concerns. Everycat had enough on their plate, she'd just have to lend a paw when she could.

"So uh, I was 'oping y'all could patch me up real quick. I ain't as quick as I usually am with all this---" she quickly gestured to her newly opened wounds, "Sorry for the mess by the way." She smiled sheepishly even if stretching her face in the slightest made her fur burn from the effort. "Take all the time ya need, I'm in no hurry. Like I said earlier, I'm open pawed to do quite literally anythin'." Owltalon nodded quickly, blood flying for a few moments.

She then sat down on her large paws and waited with tired eyes, taking a moment to lick her wounds, maybe stop them from spilling her blood all over the place.

Berrypaw sighed with relief, seeing the small bundle of herbs arriving. But then her eyes widened, taking in Owltalon's terribly bloody appearance. "Oh..." She wanted to stupidly ask if the Lionheart was alright, but it probably was redundant. Besides, she was walking and talking fine... though Berry could pick up on the tiredness in the warrior's eyes.

Padding over, Berrypaw lightly laughed at Owltalon's apology — it was almost funny amidst the bloodsoaked healing area, stained crimson from all the cats Berry had treated this far. "No need to apologize... come on in, okay?"

Starting to examine the wounds, Berrypaw frowned. There was... a lot of them. She tried soaking up as much bleeding as she could, trying to stretch the moss ball as much as possible so as to conserve the supply. Then she began applying the marigold poultice everywhere, quietly warning Owltalon that it might sting as she spread it over the wounds.

Backing up with bloodied paws, Berrypaw looked apologetically at the warrior. "Unfortunately, I just ran out of cobwebs... so you might be stuck here till I get some. The marigold should block any infection in the meantime, 'till we can get it closed up. So just... hold tight, if you could?" She hesitated in her words, feeling odd for ordering a Lionheart around. But she supposed that even the heads of the Clans had to listen to a medicine cat's advice, right?

"It also looks like you might have some scarring... even around your eye. Just so you know..."

[-1 moss, -1 marigold]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
HEALING FORM:
Character name: Brokenstream
Description of injury/ailment: slashed nose and claw marks down left side and right shoulder
Desired Outcome: Healed but with scarring

Brokenstream padded wearily towards the medicine cats, plopping down on the ground while he waited his turn.

Berrypaw then padded over to Brokenstream. Okay, some scratches... some looked kinda deep. Maybe some scarring. But not too bad...

She nodded a greeting to the warrior before starting to press moss to his gashes, soaking up the blood. "Might be a scar here..." she murmured, noticing how deep his shoulder and flank wounds. Then the apprentice began to apply some marigold, hoping it didn't sting too bad as she fixed up the warrior. When she finished, she backed up, looking apologetically at him.

"I'm sorry, we're out of cobwebs for now... just hold tight until we get some more, okay? The marigold will stop any infection until then..."

[-1 moss, -1 marigold]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
HEALING FORM:
Character name:
Antlerbranch
Description of injury/ailment: His head was bashed against the ground by Bumblestar, causing headaches and dizziness. A shallow gash along his side from bumblestar
Desired Outcome: Fully heal

╔════▣◎▣════╗

RIVERCLAN
A N T L E R B R A N C H
He/Him - 31 Moons - Purrks: N/A
Dark brown tom with white stomach, tufts of fur on his
head, green eyes

╚════▣◎▣════╝
As the tom stumbled to the medicine cat, he paused for a moment to let his head stopped spinning. It hurt like hell. He made his way up to Berrypaw, who seemed to be present in Mistyshard's absence. "H-Hey Berrypaw," he growled playfully. "'M head hurts. Bumblebutt bashed it on the ground or somethin. Just give me somethin ta help or dont and save it for the other cats. Either way works," he said slowly, Laying down to rest his head on the ground. "Those foxhearts, drivin us out of our home," Antlerbranch muttered sleepily. He hadn't gotten a wink of sleep, and had just fought. All he wanted to do was sleep, and just hope this was all some sort of bad dream. He just needed to. wake. up.

[ @/Mention - Words ]

When Berrypaw saw Antlerbranch, she frowned, looking worried. He had a dazed look on his face. Got his head bashed...? She hesitated before helping lead him to an open area near the other healing cats.

"Take a seat here... let me take care of your open wound first, okay?" She mewed quietly, using moss to soak up the blood. After putting marigold over the gash, she glanced at the poppy seed, wondering...

Hm... but what if it put him to sleep? Something felt off about giving a cat with a head injury a poppy seed... shouldn't he stay awake? Looking apologetically at Antlerbranch, she mewed, "I-I'm sorry, I'm not sure what to do with a head injury like that... if you could, Mistyshard should be here soon. She might know what to do more than I... also, I will need more cobweb from patrols until I can finish off your side wound. So, just, hold tight if you can... okay?"

She knew it wasn't very happy to hear, knowing he'd have to sit there in pain until Mistyshard arrived... but Berrypaw didn't want to mess anything up. Not when it was internal...

[-1 moss, -1 marigold]

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
HEALING FORM:
Character name: Mudsmoke
Description of injury/ailment: broken left hind leg, both shoulders have deep claw inflicted wounds and right shoulder has a deep bite wound. Not serious flank scars.
Desired Outcome: to live, broken leg can heal (if possible otherwise I'm ok with it staying broken) permanent scarring >:3

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 23 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Pain, excruciating pain was all he felt. That walk from the camp to this abandoned twoleg nest felt so much more longer then it had felt when he had cane here for the Lionheart event. Maybe it had something to do with the fact he was exhausted and tired or the fact every paw step was forced and felt liking his was been hurt all over again. He kept reminding himself he was almost there, and know he was here! Finally he could rest. He have to thank the older elder when he could, if it weren't for twigstep he wouldn't have made out of that clearing at all let alone all the way here.

Mudsmoke made his way towards where all the other injured cats were, how was he still standing. Pure will! The moment he felt he was close enough he let himself collapse to he ground. He was safe here, it didn't matter that he could stand any more. Now he could rest. His left hind leg had gone numb, about time too. It had been causing him the most pain this whole time. He would just quietly rest and wait for Mistyshard to help him- or berrypaw! Oh yeah there were two medicine cats now.

At the sound of a dull thump, Berrypaw whirled around — oh no. Mudsmoke had collapsed. Mouse-dung... he didn't look good at all! Worriedly she padded over, grateful to find the tom still breathing, just terribly exhausted and beaten up. And his leg... oh. Another broken one?

Frowning, Berrypaw at once began to soak up as much blood as possible. He probably lost a lot, looking like he was seeing stars. The apprentice pawed over a poppy seed, quietly urging Mudsmoke to take it for the pain.

"I-I can't fix your leg right now, I'm sorry... but when Mistyshard gets here, I'm sure she can help!" Berrypaw mended, trying to sound optimistic as she began to spread marigold over his wounds. She wondered if he even felt the sting amidst all the other things throbbing in pain. She silently cursed, knowing she didn't have cobwebs — Mudsmoke would just need to sit still for now. Berrypaw paused, holding moss to his most prevalent wounds, praying it would be enough to stave off the bleeding until another cobweb delivery arrived.

Her exhausted body slightly trembled in fear, hoping this wouldn't be the first client she'd lose. He looked like a losing battle, but she'd fight all she could to have him hold out...

[ -2 moss, -2 marigold ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old June 11th, 2024, 12:58 PM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

HEALING FORM ;
character name ; cobwebpaw
rank ; apprentice
description of injury/ailment ; completely mangled and useless leg, scratches up and down flank, head bleeding, possible concussion, bloodloss, she's literally thisclose to death rn, and mental trauma
desired outcome ; complete leg removal , as it's too mangled to heal at all. scars and added ptsd <3
mention ; @squidz @starry <3 yall are doin great !! <3

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
trigger warnings for this post: delirium, bloodloss

at some point during her fitful slumber, someone- she wasn't quite sure who, she had lost grip on reality a while ago- had moved her close to the medicine den. she couldn't call out for anyone, either. the real, physical world had faded away long ago. she simply floated in a river of black, delirious and tired. even if she couldn't get anyone to hear her, the blood slowly seeping out of her ruined leg might be able to alert whoever was in the den.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old June 11th, 2024, 03:27 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye dipped her own head in turn. “Yes, I’ll be careful. Thank you, Berrypaw.”

The bleeding had more or less been contained, and she was quite confident that it wouldn’t be giving her much more trouble. At the very least, she likely wouldn’t have to worry about infection, which was her main concern. She had felt guilty enough taking up what few herbs there were, so she decided that she’d have to be as careful as possible until the wound healed up. Which may or may not be anytime soon.

With this, Heroneye took her leave, walking a bit awkwardly as she tried to avoid stressing her wounds as much as possible.

( @squidz )

Last edited by Fits; June 11th, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old June 11th, 2024, 06:45 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 20 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
pixelgif by @/SnowheartTC

◜◜

Brokenstream let out a sigh of relief as Berrypaw trickled some marigold poultice into his wounds, blinking appreciatively at her. ”Thanks, Berrypaw. RiverClan is lucky to have you.” He mewed, sympathy clear in his gaze. He knew this must be stressful for the young medicine cat apprentice. ”Don’t you worry, I can hold out for some cobwebs.”

The tom settled down, keeping an eye on Featherkit while he waited.

[ @squidz ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; June 11th, 2024 at 06:46 PM.
Old June 11th, 2024, 08:55 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Character name: Wrenpaw
Description of injury/ailment: deep gashes on belly, shallowish bite mark on right shoulder, bite on right paw, broken right wrist
Desired outcome: live, stomach scars, shoulder scar

Wrenpaw
~<>~
100/100
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

"Mistyshard..." Wren pants as she approaches where the injured are congregating to be healed. All but collapsing to sitting, Wren keeps her breathing deep and even, attempting to self soothe. Strange, now that the adrenaline was wearing off, she was in so much more pain than she'd been in before...
Old June 11th, 2024, 09:01 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Character name: Rootpaw
Description of injury/ailment: broken rib, bruised chest with clawmarks on her chest and a few deep cuts in her shoulder
Desired Outcome: ehh whatever is realistic, a few scars ofc
Mention: @/squidz @/starry

Character name: birdsnow
Description of injury/ailment: feeling faint, claw marks on her back and chest
Desired Outcome: full recovery

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 12th, 2024, 12:44 AM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Character name: Fadingstar (known IC as Fadingsun)
Description of injury/ailment: Nasty gash over his eyes and temporary blindness due to blood in his eyes
Desired Outcome: Fully restored eyesight, gash will heal but leave behind a scar
Mention: ( @squidz @starry )

After getting his bearings at the den, Fadingstar lumbered his way over to the healing area to have this gash looked at.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; June 12th, 2024 at 12:44 AM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 01:05 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Well, he’d survived collecting these, the hard part was over. Scary as it might’ve been getting those cobwebs, and the realisation of possibly losing his sense of smell forever, he did have what he went out to get.

"Got some marigold and cobwebs here." Duskleaf announced as he walked in, placing them down before turning to leave again. That reminded him, he had to to come back here at some point for his own injuries, he’d left it a while to let cats with far more serious injuries get treatment first, but his nose injury had been worse than he thought, and he’d rather know whether or not he’d ever be able to smell again.

[+3 marigold, +2 cobwebs]
@squidz @starry
Old June 12th, 2024, 01:55 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Status: Uncreative but odd sense of humor. Trying to finish up some drawings
Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | 12 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Sunsetpaw made their way back to where the rest of the clan was, the few herbs they found they carried back. They slowly walked in, carefully placing down the herbs near them
"Hey, uh...Mistyshard or Berrypaw? Sorry for bothering you but i brought back some herbs" they said, looking at the two healers? The two were probably busy so they really didn't want to take up too much time "a poppy flower, Cobweb, and Goldenrod" they glanced at the rest of the injured cats for a moment. They never had a trip to the medicine den before (at least not because they were injured) so they weren't sure how many cats would be in the den, but they had a feeling this amount wasn't normal at all
[ @squidz @starry | 1 poppy flower, 1 Cobweb, 1 Goldenrod]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Closed Thread