Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Berries aren't known for...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:59 PM
Bleedingpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by Rani
Today 08:58 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Nymph
Today 08:57 PM
Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter...
by Ian
Last post by ophelia
Today 08:51 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:39 PM

Old May 28th, 2024, 12:57 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RC Camp Defense Event - Open to apps + up

Adderpaw was late to the party. Nothing had actually happened yet but Adderpaw wasn't one of the first cats to show up so that was late in her books. She wondered what they would be doing to protect the camp. Thankfully, and perhaps a bit unlucky, their tunnel system wasn't fully restored. That must mean that Windclan wouldn't be able to just popup without being seen. The apprentice groomed herself seeming not to care, but grooming her pelt more than was necessary told those who were close to her that she was nervous. One problem, no one was that close to her.
Old May 28th, 2024, 03:28 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Hearing her leaders call, Fishkit padded back out of the nursery, looking around to make sure that Seagullwing and her sibling weren't watching. Idk if Seagullwing is watching, VM me if she is.

I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS APPRENTICES AND UP, BUT FISHKIT IS TRYING TO SNEAK AND DO IT ANYWAYS.

PINTO BEAN has been captured...

Last edited by Hollyheart of thunder; May 28th, 2024 at 03:30 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Fadingsun's call for an event to practice defending the camp drew his attention. Talonpaw slid from the apprentices' den and padded over to the growing crowd. He may not Fadingsun, but even he could recognize a good idea when he saw one. Plus, this was something that would help the Clan. Had someone given the leader the idea? Because Talonpaw hadn't thought he was that smart or cared that much.

"Fishkit, you're too young to be here," Talonpaw said as he glanced at the kit, mentally pushing away his previous thoughts.

@Hollyheart of thunder
Old May 29th, 2024, 11:40 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked up and sighed, the fight burning in his mind was brought up by his leader. It was really going to happen because of course it was. Windclan had all but declared war on them at the last gathering and watching Twilightstar's ire let him know that whatever happened it wasn't going to be pretty in the slightest. His blue eyes moved through the gathering cats and landed on Dusklion and he padded to her side and took a spot. He just breathed for a moment. They...hadn't really spoken since the gathering, have they? So much has happened... He looked over and kept his voice hushed so that he didn't talk over Fadingsun if his leader were to continue. "Hello..." Awkward and stilted but to be honest when wasn't he those two things.
[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old May 29th, 2024, 11:46 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
She had been gearing up to guide the mischievous Fishkit back to the nursery when a voice caught her attention. Dusklion kept her eyes on the kit, sending a silent thanks to the stars when it seemed Talonpaw intervened, before looking over at the Lionheart next to her. An unsettling feeling churned in her stomach, one that she got with most - if not all - of the Clan these days. Excepting harsh words and glares sent her way. But there wasn't any of that with him, just an awkward greeting. Still, the gut feeling persisted; it was stubborn like that. "Hey, Breezy," she murmured back, trying her best to offer a smile but the best that would come out was a half-awkward, half-up smile before she averted her gaze to the ground, then back over to her brother.

Quite a few cats had gathered at the call, for which the deputy was grateful. The more who participated the more who could defend the camp when the time came. "...How've you been?" ...Really? That was the best she could come up with? The deputy had glanced quickly back at Breezy to ask the question before retracting her gaze once more. The bravado she put up was hopefully masking the awkwardness she felt.

[ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 30th, 2024, 12:02 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 19 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

"Being honest...not great. I think I am kind of drifting again, like I had after Cloverpaw..." He chose not to elaborate, everyone already knew what happened to Cloverpaw. Or at least they had, most cats have already forgotten her. She was just another apprentice after all. Just another cat that happened to have been killed. He sighed, and then focused on the present again, "Sorry, that's kind of sad...I just trying to keep myself together and all, can't imagine how you and Fadingsun must feel right now. I umm..." The lionheart paused in his words. Waiting some time to think them through, and their authenticity before he continued, "I...I want you to k-know that I don't blame you for what's happening. I believe that you did what you did out of love for our clan...even if I'm not completely sure of how I feel about everything else, just know that I don't blame you, Dusklion." Then he realized that maybe know wasn't the best time to be telling her this, but who knows when they'll have any other time to do so. He was speaking at a whisper, only for Dusklion to hear. Then after a couple of heartbeats he continued, "I'm sorry as well, for the lack of anything I've done lately...things like this make me kind of want to just shut down, you know?"
[ @taillow - Dusklion ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old May 30th, 2024, 12:03 AM
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Swiftstream
The she-cat joined the rest of the cats. That was definitely not a normal clan meeting. If windclan really was going to attack them, she had a feeling Windclan would attack very soon. She still had something else she wanted to do before then, though the question was whether or not she'll get the chance to. It's bothersome. And it was all because of a couple of warriors. What a joke of a situation

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old May 30th, 2024, 12:58 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Camp defense? Falconflight was unsure why they needed to practice that, he hadn't been in the loop lately but why not participate? He needed something to do anyways so he'd take the opportunity. Padding over, the grey tabby sat down with the rest of the crowd.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 30th, 2024, 07:48 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Fadingsun's call for an event to practice defending the camp drew his attention. Talonpaw slid from the apprentices' den and padded over to the growing crowd. He may not Fadingsun, but even he could recognize a good idea when he saw one. Plus, this was something that would help the Clan. Had someone given the leader the idea? Because Talonpaw hadn't thought he was that smart or cared that much.

"Fishkit, you're too young to be here," Talonpaw said as he glanced at the kit, mentally pushing away his previous thoughts.

@Hollyheart of thunder
Fishkit shrugged off the apprentice. "So?" she snorted, "I still want to help protect my clan. Besides, I'm nearly old enough to be an apprentice anyways."

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old May 30th, 2024, 10:51 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

Bearsnout was a little late to the event. When he'd returned from a little hunting trip, he was welcomed by their Clan gathered around the Floodstone. He quickly scanned the crowd. They didn't seem to be in a meeting, considering that the kits and Queens and Elders weren't invited, so most likely an event. The tom scanned the crowd for someone to ask, and his gaze landed upon Blackfrost. His gaze softened at the sight of his former mentor and he headed over to her with a big grin. "Blackfrost! What's goin' on?" He asked as he approached.

. . .

@lark.

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^