Snowblind's Relationship...
by Ozzkat
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:38 PM

Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Abandoned Twoleg Den (All RiverClan Cats Welcome)

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Okay, rest time over. It wasn't in Wisteriawren to sit around and do nothing while the cats around her needed help. Or, at least, now it wasn't in here, because she'd moped and done nothing for too long now. She had to keep moving forward, because looking back and lamenting over the past would help no one, least of all herself.

Shrugging off the minor pain, Wisteriawren rose to her paws. She had been about to head in a random direction when a buzzing caught her attention, causing her to swivel in the direction of the bee flitting past. Her ears flicked to keep it away, and the RiverClanner smiled faintly to herself, drawing back so it could pass. Oh... there was a beehive on the tree where she'd been resting. Was that helpful?

She didn't know, but there was certainly one cat who Wisteriawren had noted looked like she needed... help. "Berrypaw?" Wisteriawren asked softly as she came up beside the Medicine Cat apprentice, hesitantly attempting to lean down and nudge the other molly. She looked... exhausted, and it made Wisteriawren's heart pang with a twinge of guilt. "You need any help?" Her voice was quiet, almost hesitant - vastly different from the bubbly cat she'd been upon joining RiverClan. "I saw a beehive over there and it reminded me of herb patrol calls... so I'm here now. If you need anything."

[ @squidz - Berrypaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye was back home, and everything was going perfectly. RiverClan had successfully reclaimed its territory, to which the other Clans had been surprisingly receptive. Nobody was causing any trouble, be it for the high ranks or for other Clans, prey was running (or swimming, she supposed) well, and things had finally returned to how they should be. Fadingstar had even decided to roll back that strange "no helping other Clans" rule; it only served to further deepen divisions, after all. The whole thing was like a dream, really, Heroneye's ideal reality, though she never truly thought it possible. The only problem was that her back was strangely achy, and the ground was inextricably hard under her paws. And, oh, someone seemed to have said her name, telling her to "wake up"...

Heroneye opened her eyes--her real eyes--to gaze upon Goldfish, who seemed to be stifling laughter. Huh, this wasn't RiverClan territory. Heroneye grimaced slightly, a bit annoyed at how her mind had taunted her with such a fanciful scenario. But wait, oh Stars had she seriously just fallen asleep? And directly within view of her fellow Lionheart, apparently... Wow, great job, Heroneye, way to put your responsible nature on full display. I'm sure she'll be very excited to work with a cat who would apparently rather snooze the day away instead of actually tending to her Clan. Heroneye jumped, quickly straightening her posture and putting on her best I-am-awake-and-was-most-certainly-awake-this-whole-entire-time-yup-thanks-for-asking face.

"Something to eat... would be nice. Thank you," Heroneye replied slowly, though she was honestly still barely conscious at that point, she needed to get a decently coherent answer out. Ears still burning with embarrassment, Heroneye heaved herself to her paws.

(lh bonding is a go!!)

( @Blaaze )
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Her heart breaks at the young warrior anxiousness. Everyone lost so much 2 moons ago till now and it happens so this warrior may have to bear the weight of what they might come across when they return home. Despite Floodsight's own anxiety when it came to talking, it all disappears when it came to helping her clanmate. "Hey...calm now," Floodsight mewed soothingly in a soft quiet voice, not wanting to startle the already nervous warrior, "Let's calm down."

Floodsight looks back at where Willowtail was glancing. 'She must be worried about her siblings...' The two apprentices sleeping ever so calmly in the distance. Floodsight returns her gaze to Willowtail, "It'll be alright when we get back..."

"Fadingstar will make sure everything's all right...he'll make sure those two are alright," Floodsight reassured the other warrior, "We're all here for you. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you... That's what clanmates are for."

Floodsight attempted to give Willowtail a smile, but she knows what is running through Willowtail's mind is what she also fears.
Willowtail nodded gently. Thinking about how her mothers dead body still might be lying in the nursery

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM

My Mood: Cool

Foxleap, stretching his long frame with paws outstretched and digging into the earth beneath him, stood up straight and glanced around at the abandoned two-leg him and his Clan would reside in tonight. The unfamiliar and old, yet lingering scents made him uneasy. But he simply didn't have the strength left to continue staying on alert. After the long, exhausting trek, the losses, the sacrifices... the entire Clan needed rest. And he knew Fadingstar would never allow the Clan to sleep here if he felt it was dangerous. Naturally, Foxleap trusted his leader. The fox patterned tom cat began circling the perimeter of the camp in hopes he would tire himself out enough to be able to sleep. Rather than be laying down, awake, thinking about the lives that have been lost. It weighed heavily on his heart. The 20 moon tom cat sighed, pausing under a patch of shadow under the trees, was taking in the surroundings while feeling drowsier by the second. Maybe it was time to rest.

[OPEN]
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Salmonleap, Seagullwing, and Starrypaw all settled down.

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

CLAW V.S. THE CLANS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...98#post1627398
PLEASE SIGN UP OR THIS CANNOT HAPPEN
IT'S AMPED UP, TOO! BUMBLESTAR KNOWS THE MENACE EXISTS!
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Ah, finally! Duskleaf couldn’t hide just how glad he was to be home, the longer RiverClan spent in those mountains, the more homesick Duskleaf became. Now RiverClan were returning to that old abandoned twoleg den where they’d fled to after that massacre by the other clans, and prior to that where the search event for new Lionhearts had been held a few moons back now. Duskleaf remembered this place very well, but as he re-entered this place so close to RiverClan’s usual territory, he felt the anger building up inside him as he thought of the cats responsible. 'Maybe someday there'll be justice.' He thought.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 03:24 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

They were home. Not back at their camp, but in their normal territory, or next to it anyway. The ground was damp and sandy, a relief after walking on hard stone for so long. The callouses on her paws would fade until they were soft and smooth again. Everything would return to normal.

Except it wouldn't.

Because there was a hole in her heart, a piece of her that had been left behind in the mountains. And the rest of her heart was tugging towards it, making her paws as heavy as lead as she trudged towards the place she should be so joyous to be in again. And she was. But it wasn't the same without Bearsnout. Her loyal, caring, gentle brother. She had looked for him, but he was nowhere to be found, and when RiverClan had started their trek back home, she was forced to give up her search and accept that he was gone forever.

Now Irisfrost sat, resting her aching muscles as she gazed out at RiverClan's territory, a sentinel. Although if she was honest, she had taken up the role to keep her mind off Bearsnout. Still, as the sounds of the cats behind her faded to background noise, her mind wandered to him.
Old Today, 04:27 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
5 Moons
9/10

The journey to the original territory had been tiring. She didn't remember the old territory very well, she was very young when they'd left. No...driven out. Are the clans always fighting? She was slightly nervous about their return. She was only a moon away from apprenticeship, what was going to happen then? Were the clans going to unite against RiverClan again? Was she going to have to fight in battle? That sounds really scary. Rosekit frowned as she worried.

(Open activity post so Rose doesn't go missing)
Old Today, 06:32 AM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrk: Heightened Perception-Sight(permanently active)

Home at last...sort of. This twoleg den definitely wasn't a place where clan cats could settle so it was more a temporary resting place. Didn't make it anymore enjoyable. Flopping onto his side, Falconflight absently listened to Fadingstar's instructions. Yeah, yeah, no leaving, he got it. He just wanted a nap.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 08:40 AM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye was back home, and everything was going perfectly. RiverClan had successfully reclaimed its territory, to which the other Clans had been surprisingly receptive. Nobody was causing any trouble, be it for the high ranks or for other Clans, prey was running (or swimming, she supposed) well, and things had finally returned to how they should be. Fadingstar had even decided to roll back that strange "no helping other Clans" rule; it only served to further deepen divisions, after all. The whole thing was like a dream, really, Heroneye's ideal reality, though she never truly thought it possible. The only problem was that her back was strangely achy, and the ground was inextricably hard under her paws. And, oh, someone seemed to have said her name, telling her to "wake up"...

Heroneye opened her eyes--her real eyes--to gaze upon Goldfish, who seemed to be stifling laughter. Huh, this wasn't RiverClan territory. Heroneye grimaced slightly, a bit annoyed at how her mind had taunted her with such a fanciful scenario. But wait, oh Stars had she seriously just fallen asleep? And directly within view of her fellow Lionheart, apparently... Wow, great job, Heroneye, way to put your responsible nature on full display. I'm sure she'll be very excited to work with a cat who would apparently rather snooze the day away instead of actually tending to her Clan. Heroneye jumped, quickly straightening her posture and putting on her best I-am-awake-and-was-most-certainly-awake-this-whole-entire-time-yup-thanks-for-asking face.

"Something to eat... would be nice. Thank you," Heroneye replied slowly, though she was honestly still barely conscious at that point, she needed to get a decently coherent answer out. Ears still burning with embarrassment, Heroneye heaved herself to her paws.

(lh bonding is a go!!)

( @Blaaze )

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Lovely, there was no remorse on Heroneye's behalf that she had woken her up. That was a relief, and there were no hard feelings for Goldfish either. It had been quite entertaining to see how she had managed to fall asleep without lying down. The tortoiseshell wondered if she was able to do that too. A ridiculous thought in all honesty, but still!! She was curious. As she stretched each hind leg in turn (sitting on dew had made them feel a tad bit stiff), The Ace of Spades nodded in contentment. "Right then." She replied cheerfully, plodding with dutiful steps toward the pile. Each paw made a small, dull thump as it landed on the earth, and after a few moments she had made her way to the pile with the likely assumption (to her) that Heroneye had followed her. Stooping down, Goldfish grasped a mockingbird in her jaws, lifting her head back up and turning to face the fellow Lionheart whether she had followed or not.. Her ears remained pricked and alert despite her relaxed stature. And she then padded back over to where she had been previously, but made a sharp turn to where Heroneye had fallen asleep. She lay down, a loaf position, with her hind legs out and her paws relaxed. So much for a loaf.

"Anything curious happen lately?" She mewed, a casual way of asking if there had been trouble in the clan. Not everyone needed to know about everything. Especially not make things any worse than they already were. Moving, exiles, murders, executions. It could be overestimating if she was completely honest. Buuut she wasn't completely honest, so she said nothing, showed no signs of the Hidden Turmoil peering out from the depths of her mind, desperate to cause manic. Goldfish was too strong for that. Or she thought so anyway. She always did her best to hide her struggles, until they got too much to control. But for now, and ever since the 3v1, they had been collected and settled, dark memories and reconciliations ramming against the bars of their enclosures. But only Goldfish had the key. Their lock picks would break, one by one, until she could finally feel peace. It'd been a hot second since she last felt peaceful, being honest. The last time was on patrol with Ember..fang was it? And Irisfrost. Her thoughts had strayed to many things since then. Such as her sister's pregnancy.

Silently she stooped down and took a bite of the bird. It was nothing like fish obviously. Aw man, how she missed a nice, juicy fish! Her favorite in this particular moment was brown trout... mmm... oh! She had almost forgotten what she had in her mouth was dry mockingbird. Worth a shot. But now she was sober, as the daydream had been one of hope, one of praying her mouthful would magically become trout. And of course it didn't. Looks like she'd have to wait before she got another lovely bite of her favorite fish.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?