Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:28 PM
Fallen' down the Windy...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:27 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:27 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:26 PM
Leopardsong x Wolffang...
Last post by lark.
Today 09:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2021, 11:33 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: White Snow and Mistletoe [EVENT]

Dogbark’s frown… lessened as he stood.
A scavenger hunt, hm? Well, I used to be the King of those when I was younger- He flashed back to the many shells he used to own- So I should be pretty good at this.
Acorns are small and shiny like shells, right? This shouldn’t be too hard.

He immediately did a sweep of the clearing with his eyes, looking for any hiding spots that could conceal an acorn, there were a lot, but surely some of the acorns would be hiding in plain sight.
Dogbark was slightly disappointed that more cats hadn’t shown, this was proving to be an exciting event, but, like Cornpaw’s climbing event, was not getting much traction.
ThunderClan was just becoming… lazy….
Shaking those thoughts away, Dogbark focused his eyes on Buckbranch, ready to go as soon as he spoke.
Old December 21st, 2021, 11:48 AM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Bushpaw had been eating a scrawny mouse, when he heard Buckbrach call. By the time he finished, the event was starting. He ran as fast as he could to the clearing, and digging his paws into the ground as he stopped. "WAIT WAIT WAIT! So- uh Hi! So can I join? I know I'm late, but it sounds super interesting, please please please!" He was obviously making a spectacle of herself, but he really wanted to join.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old December 21st, 2021, 12:27 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Rootspark smiled. This sounded fun. All he had to do was look for acorns! That wouldn't be too hard. He couldn't wait to get started! Maybe he'd try for the dens before the clearing, since they'd probably be closer together there.

(Oof, suuuper short. Just don't know how to extend it all too much.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old December 21st, 2021, 02:12 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Cindersky
As Dogbark came up on the other side of Rosepaw offering his own encouraging words, the spotted warrior felt her heart warm. It was nice to see the deputy steady once more, less rattled and more focused on putting in the world to make ThunderClan strong again. She had yet to see Aspenstar really since the meeting, but knowing that Dogbark still made his presence known around camp gave her hope that the light at the end of their dark tunnel was getting closer with each passing day.

Lifting her head she caught sight of Sundust coming to join the gathering group and returned his nod with one of her own. She was glad to see her apprentice still up and roaming around, lifting spirits where he could. He had always reminded her more of an apprentice than a warrior, but to Cindersky that was not necessarily a bad thing. In days such as these, ThunderClan needed all the cats it could get to put smiles on the faces of those most sad, paws that itched to play games and run around instead of tearing through fur or digging into the ground in anger.

It appeared as though more were coming to see what the call was about, though not nearly as many cats as Cindersky had hoped. But her hopes refused to be dashed, even as she caught sight of the way her posture seemed almost... rigid. She had not spoken to Nectarflame, nor Dogbark, since the disastrous meeting, and a pit hollowed out her stomach as she attempted to catch the floating gaze of the bengal. She truly believed they were still friends, even though their differences had set them apart at the meeting. What was going through her mind now? Cindersky let her blue eyes hover a moment longer before moving on.

The entrance made by Ridgeclaw was expected, and Cindersky could not hold back the small trill of laughter that rang from her as he hurled a snowball in the direction of Nectarflame. Curiosity gripped her like a claw as she watched, wondering if her Clanmate and friend would dodge it in time.

Before she could see if her former mentors attempts to put a smile onto Nectarflame and her sullen looking expression, Cindersky redirected her gaze towards Buckbranch as he explained the game. A scavenger hunt? Lips turning upwards into a smile, Cindersky recalled the collection of shells she and Mistpaw had retrieved for Dogbark, and briefly blue hues shifted towards the ThunderClan deputy. She still had to find a time to give them to him, perhaps after this event would suffice.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Buckbranch. Great thinking," Cindersky called to the former leader, giving him an appreciative nod. It was the perfect solution to raising spirits and bringing joy to an otherwise mundane ThunderClan.

Beside her Rosepaw did not sound as confident as her words projected, and as she looked between the young she-cat and another apprentice she had come to take a liking to, Cindersky straightened herself up. "You guys will both do great! I just know it," she offered to them, along with a warm smile and nod of her head. Cindersky made sure to catch their gaze as she spoke so that they could maybe take a bit of warmth and confidence from her and use it for themselves.

@WinterMara @Shade.

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Old December 21st, 2021, 02:38 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Sundust eye was caught by a flash of white, and he turned just in time to watch Ridgeclaw launch a snowball at Nectarflame. The tom ducked his head to hide his laughter, though he still watched for her reaction out of the corner of his eye. He figured the molly would be less than pleased should he tease her, and he already believed himself to be on less-than-friendly terms with her.

His attention was redirected as Buckbranch began to speak, explaining what they would be doing. A game? Sundust hadn't played a game in moons, not even with the apprentices! This would be great, it was always lovely when the warrior's got to be kits again, if only for a few moments. His brows raised some as he discovered what they would be searching for in the scavenger hunt. Acorns? Hmm, he might struggle a bit with that, but it would be fun to try! They were just so small, and the colors tended to blend in with dirt, but overall he though he would have little trouble finding them.

He wondered how the 'serious' warriors would feel about their little group scrambling around camp, searching for the tiny little acorns. He supposed some would consider it a waste of time, but really it was more about raising their spirits. It would be good to add a dash or two of fun into their days as the harsh leafbare approached.

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria

Last edited by beau; December 22nd, 2021 at 09:11 PM.
Old December 21st, 2021, 02:47 PM

~Bluepaw~
Bluepaw was dozing in the apprentices den when a voice entered his dream. It sounded oddly familar. It was saying something about finding and collecting things. Acorns. Then, another voice entered the dream and it said Buckbranch. Buckstar, Buckbranch...Bluepaw woke up suddenly and skidded out to the clearing. It wasn't a dream, it was actually happening. "Hey Buckst-I mean Buckbranch. I was sleeping and missed your call. Could I still join? I heard what we're doing and it sounds like fun." He meowed, a smile on his face. He looked at everyone who was gathered and he stopped dead when he saw Softpaw. Oh, right. Bluepaw gulped. This event seemed less fun now. But, no backing out now. Bluepaw directed his glance down to his paws.
@WinterMara
Old December 22nd, 2021, 10:13 AM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool

It didn't sound like a game fit for warriors but Wolftiger thought it was cute and he could spare the time so he decided to contine and join
Old December 22nd, 2021, 10:39 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

~ Mistpaw ~

Mistpaw had been fiddling with a few of her pebbles in the apprentice den, stacking them, then lining them up to rim her nest, but her concentration was broken by Bluepaw racing out in a flash of excitement. What in the stars... Deciding to push herself up to her paws and poke he head out as well, she heard the last bit of Buckbranch's call. ACORN COLLECTING AND FINDING?!

A surge of energy similar to Bluepaw washed over the young apprentice and she skittered out of the den right after them. "Um... I'd like to join to!... If that's alright?..." Oh stars, it looked like she was late to whatever this collecting game was. Hopefully she'd still be able to participate. Quickly padding over to her brother, she plopped down next to him and awaited Buckbranch's response.

Old December 22nd, 2021, 09:01 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Lotuspaw watched Buckbranch's lips very carefully, fixating onto his words. It was uncommon for them actually be told properly what was going on. It was usually pick up the hints and try not to cause issues. Lotuspaw listened eagerly, nodding along absent mildly to what he had to say. "Mhm, mhm, " They mumbled in agreement. Leaf-bare was cool, still sucked though. A gasp escaped from them, "A game?" They repeated, ooh!! Ooh!! Fun!!

The apprentice leaned in closer as Buckbranch revealed the acorns, their eyes grew in excitement. "OH!!! I'M IN!! I am SO IN!!" Lotuspaw squealed excitedly, looking back up towards Buckbranch. A mischievous grin grew across their face, "Can .. can we keep them if we find some? Pretty please?? I have.. I have plans, also, I want to like, try and eat them, " They licked their lips, they were perfect for a... prank. (Dogbark!! He was SO getting one now!!)

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc
Old December 23rd, 2021, 07:30 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

Foxpaw had a problem with being late. Come to think of it, she couldn't recall any event she had attended without having to ask if it was still okay to join. And after the last failed attempt to join Cornpaw's game, she was pretty sure that, should there be any requirements, she'd just walk away. After all, it was like half the clan was already there. They didn't need her. She wasn't that important. But she digressed. Foxpaw opened her eyes to notice where the other cats were going. After shaking the sleep out of her eyes, she jumped off of the rock and began to pace leisurely closer.

It was a bit of a surprise that Buckbranch was the one who had called the meeting. Hadn't he been ruthlessly slaughtered before somehow reappearing? And they were playing a game? In her mind, that sounded like something that would never happen to her. If she ever came back from the dead, Foxpaw would spend every waking hour with vengeance on her mind. By the time the outside world had faded into hearing again, she had missed of the instructions. Darn. As everyone ran off, looking for something she couldn't decupher, she looked up at Buckbranch and took a step forward.

"So, uh, I just got here." Not true, but not important. "And I missed the instructions." Because she hadn't been paying attention. "It sounds fun. Can I still join?" She spat out 'fun' like it was a rotten mouse. Foxpaw wasn't the biggest fan of using words that expressed she liked something before it happened. It just didn't feel right to her. The russet molly tried to match the older toms smile, only to end up looking as though she had tasted something bad. Clenching her teeth back together, she scolded herself inwardly.

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Closed Thread