Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
The night I met you [P]
Last post by alec
Today 03:44 AM
Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 03:09 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 03:03 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:44 AM

Old September 24th, 2022, 12:57 PM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: HailClan || Roleplay

[ hailclan camp; mountainstone ]

A couple of her Clanmates greeted her with warmth, and truly it made her feel good. Abyssmelt glows in response to Cloudstorm and Brittlecliff, enjoying the moment for what it was; Heartwarming, but sorrowful too. A good tone for the rest of this meeting, no doubt.

With a sigh, the light-furred feline practically becomes mute for the beginning of the meeting, frowning as Bearstar's grief thickens in her voice. They all had a heavy cross to bear now. For a heartbeat, Abyssmelt is transported back to those days where even she was different, even her priorities had not yet matured and hardened into what they'd become by this very chilly morning. The tip of her tail quivers, and for a frustrating moment she deliberates shutting the rest of the meeting away behind a frosted web so that she could enjoy those bygone days for just a little while longer.

But that wouldn't be kind to these apprentices, who suffered and agonized over things they shouldn't have ever needed to comprehend. "Evergreenpaw!" she lifts her muzzle spontaneously to lift up a chant. "Bearpaw! Russetpaw! Moldpaw!" The apprentices deserved to be lifted up, to be acknowledged and celebrated. If not for them, in their resilience and dedication, HailClan would have been lost.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old September 24th, 2022, 01:23 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Hailclan Camp || The Mountainstone

| Sheepfur |

| He/It/Snow |
| A mainly black selkirk rex mix with a white splotch on his face, one on its back, and a white tipped tail; Green eyes |

~ Sheepfur seemed to have been in deep thought until Bearstar spoke his name. By the sound of it the warrior was just now gaining a apprentice. Who knew he would be getting snows first apprentice after everything that has been happening. The selkirk rex nodded at Bearstar not saying a work, in all honesty he didn't seem to have its voice at the moment. The mainly black warrior looked over to the makeshift apprentice den waiting for Russetpaw to come out. ~

| @dino. @celeste |
Old September 24th, 2022, 01:40 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Status: if you want all the power, you must carry all the blame.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Cloudstorm | She/Her | Mountainstone | @Evermore

Cloudstorm let her blue gaze drift around the crowd. She had an apprentice! The white and grey speckled molly bounded up to Evergreenpaw and purred, "Hello! I'm Cloudstorm!" She could do nothing but smile as she took a seat next to the apprentice. This was so amazing!
.•° ✿ °•.
Evergreenpaw
An Off White Cat With Faded Black Speckles
Nonbinary,They/Them Pronouns

°•. ✿ .•°
╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

Oh Hell No. They Older Apprentice instantly Wanted To Claw This Cat To Shreds.. They Wanted Hollowmountain back,Cloudstorm was way too cheerful to gain an apprentice. They were all going to die anyways,Cloudstorm wouldn’t even get to train them. Evergreen looked the warrior up and down,what was Bearstar thinking. “…Is There A Way To Get HollowMountain Back. I mean He is only lost,he got sick and then we just left him there- He’s just lost,Bearstar,He’s not like gone gone,Let Me go Find him!
They swallowed the forming lump in their throat as they Spoke To The Black Shecat on the large stone. They lightly dug their claws into the ground as their eyes focused on the camp entrance. Almost begging for the large Tabby to come walking through the Entrance and Let Them Dig themself into his long fur.
A Faint burning found itself forming in the back their throat. Evergreenpaw look at Cloudstorm once more. “Don’t go missing or Else. I’m gonna be a warrior soon so you better get it together in that time Cloudstorm. Or So Help Me.” They Mumbled under their breath. Every word coming out bitter as resentment filled them to the brim. Yet they turned to Bearstar. Their question for Wanting to go Find HollowMountain still hanging in the harsh air.

{} @dino. Evergreen Asked Bear A Question & @anyone who wants to respond {}

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮

Last edited by fade; September 24th, 2022 at 01:43 PM.
Old September 24th, 2022, 01:52 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post

.•° ✿ °•.
Evergreenpaw

°•. ✿ .•°

Oh Hell No. They Older Apprentice instantly Wanted To Claw This Cat To Shreds.. They Wanted Hollowmountain back,Cloudstorm was way too cheerful to gain an apprentice. They were all going to die anyways,Cloudstorm wouldn’t even get to train them. Evergreen looked the warrior up and down,what was Bearstar thinking. “…Is There A Way To Get HollowMountain Back. I mean He is only lost,he got sick and then we just left him there- He’s just lost,Bearstar,He’s not like gone gone,Let Me go Find him!
They swallowed the forming lump in their throat as they Spoke To The Black Shecat on the large stone. They lightly dug their claws into the ground as their eyes focused on the camp entrance. Almost begging for the large Tabby to come walking through the Entrance and Let Them Dig themself into his long fur.
A Faint burning found itself forming in the back their throat. Evergreenpaw look at Cloudstorm once more. “Don’t go missing or Else. I’m gonna be a warrior soon so you better get it together in that time Cloudstorm. Or So Help Me.” They Mumbled under their breath. Every word coming out bitter as resentment filled them to the brim. Yet they turned to Bearstar. Their question for Wanting to go Find HollowMountain still hanging in the harsh air.

{} @dino. Evergreen Asked Bear A Question & @anyone who wants to respond {}

Cloudstorm glared at Evergreenpaw with her icy eyes. Welp, she tried to be nice! "Me get it together? I say you need to get it together, and face reality! Hollowmountain is dead!" She hissed. Oh great, her temper shone through. Wow. Cloudstorm was still angry nonetheless. "And what are you gonna do if I do go missing huh?" She rumbled. This was not going well.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 24th, 2022, 02:03 PM
Go ahead, make my millenium!

My Mood: Devilish

Gorgedive
-Mountainstone-
__

The Warrior couldn’t help but feel a pang of disappointment when his name wasn’t among those called to receive an apprentice. Though, he knew that it was a good decision made by Bearstar, as Gorgedive was still grieving, in a way, and he didn’t know if he was ready to connect with anyone right now.
Gorgedive leaned back on his haunches, a slight curiosity pricked in his mind on what Bearstar would have to say on survival of the clan. What was the plan?
Old September 24th, 2022, 02:20 PM
dont try to wake me

[ @Evermore, @FredTheFrog || hailclan camp; mountainstone ]

A twinge of satisfaction once held within her chest loses itself to the gust of cold wind brought upon them by Evergreenpaw's denial. Abyssmelt herself sits back a little further on her haunches in surprise for a second as the apprentice demands their former mentor. After several moments of an alarmed silence, her head turns to view Cloudstorm. But the other molly handles the situation about as poorly as one could.

Sadness grips her heart. "Cloudstorm, please," the older feline meows quietly. Getting to her paws, she shuffles closer to the pair and sweeps her tail over the ground slowly in thought. "Now is not the time to make threats you do are not keen to keep." Her eyes rest on the warrior for another moment before she switches her attention onto Evergreenpaw.

"It is not nice to speak back to your leader, and you must try to remember what Bearstar is feeling right now, as well. She's holding a meeting of a few when there used to be many. Of course she wishes she didn't need to reassign your mentor." Her gentle voice held no sternness to it, just a quiet, regretful understanding. "Perhaps he isn't dead, you're right. We can't say that for sure. After this meeting, after you apologize to Cloudstorm and the rest of us, and get to know your new mentor for a while, we can go out and look together... Now, we can't go very far. But maybe Hollowmountain followed us and is nearby."
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old September 24th, 2022, 02:27 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bearstar || HailClan Camp (Mountainstone)

Elkgaze's voice found its way to her and she nodded to the medicine cat. "I'll make some space for you when I'm finished."

Then- Oh, for crying out loud - Bearstar had opened her mouth to answer Evergreenpaw's question, already fearing an explosive conversation, but Cloudstorm erupted first. Bearstar scraped her claws along the stone as Abyssmelt interjected, and though she was more than grateful for the she-cat's words, the noise was becoming all too much. "That is enough."

She swung her head around to face Cloudstorm, pupils like slits. "Cloudstorm, you are twenty moons old. I understand that grief has us all on edge but that is no excuse to speak to Evergreenpaw that way. Move to the other side of the crowd and keep your mouth closed. I won't hear another word out of you."

Then she turned to Evergreenpaw, expression softening. "Evergreenpaw. Please believe me when I say I know how you feel. I would give anything to have my- my father back, or my siblings, or... Lynxfreeze." Her voice cracked. "But even if I could go back to them, they would be too far away, and I can't let you go back the way we came. I'm sorry. Perhaps Abyssmelt is right - perhaps he's nearby. But I can't risk letting you go on your own."

She took a deep breath, trying to still the pounding of her heart. "Evergreenpaw, you'll be finishing your training under me instead. If anyone has any complaints about pairings, now is the time to speak up."

Last edited by dino.; September 24th, 2022 at 02:29 PM.
Old September 24th, 2022, 02:56 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

|| Elkgaze || HailClan Camp || The Mountainstone ||
|| They/She ||
|| Brown tabby with green/amber heterochromatic eyes ||

Elkgaze nodded their head at Bearstar response, though their gaze turned toward the argument happening. They frowned once more when they heard the argument between Cloudstorm and Evergreenpaw. I'll talk to them both individually after talking with Bearstar, grief seems to be rampant more than I thought. She closed her eyes as they went felt slightly overwhelmed but pushed that down, The clan is more important at the moment. I'll deal with my own emotions later. Though that would be dangerous for their own mental health, that wasn't something that was on the top of their mind. The thing driving them was getting the clan as healthy as they could after the travel and make sure that everyone was supported while dealing with their own grief.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; September 24th, 2022 at 02:57 PM.
Old September 24th, 2022, 03:38 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Status: if you want all the power, you must carry all the blame.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

.•° ✿ °•.
Evergreenpaw

°•. ✿ .•°

The Apprentices eyes went wide,They felt tears forming in their green eyes. Ones that they wiped away swiftly. “He’s not dead okay..He’s just lost. He’s lost and you should know that!” Their Words slightly broken yet still filled with bitterness towards the warrior. The words still stung,they hit them deeper than they could possibly known. The Apprentice sighed Sharply,Staring at their paws for a few heartbeats.
Evergreenpaw just stood there, staring sharply at the warrior. The burning in their throat now showing their real nature in the tears forming their eyes. Until another warrior spoke up,A Much kinder one. Evergreen paw side eyed Cloudstorm as They Met Abyssmelts Gaze. The Apprentice silently nodded Wearily. Good Lord This Was Embarrassing,Maybe Waiting for something to just burst through the camp entrance and kill them all wasnt such a bad idea. Then She spoke of Hollowmountain….The apprentices ear instantly perked up.
Their head locking its sight to the Camp Entrance for just a moment.
They sighed, Abyssmelt was right in some areas. Some that Evergreenpaw knew were right anyways,Although the sting of Cloudstorms words remained in their head. Then Owlpaw came to mind,The thought of their younger sister was comforting at least. ‘Im Here,You’re Almost A Warrior Evergreenpaw. I’m Just Waiting For You Like You Waited For Me. ’ The Words In Their Sisters voice were comforting,far more comforting than whatever Anyone else said.
Yes Ma’am. I’m Sorry Bearstar,For Causing A Scene and To You Cloudstorm.” They Turned Towards the Leader And Then The Warrior. Clearing their Throat. “I didn’t mean to disrespect you like that in-front of the whole clan,For that I Apologize.” Just Then Bearstar spoke up…It was slightly harshly worded as well. But Abyssmelt was right,They could only dream of what Bearstar was going through,with everything going on,Dealing with An Apprentice Probably Wasn’t the Best. Bearstar had put them under her training. The Apprentice was still in slight shock from the previous comments towards Hollowmountain and Themself. “Yes Ma’am” They Mumbled As The Leader Spoke

{} @dino. @neptune @FredTheFrog {}

❯ [ my carrd ] ❮

Last edited by fade; September 25th, 2022 at 07:01 AM.
Old September 25th, 2022, 10:48 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Cloudstorm | She/Her | Mountainstone

With a huff, Cloudstorm glared at all the cats and stalked to the other side of the clearing. Pieces of fox dung, letting Evergreenpaw talk to her like that... She didn't accept the appology. When Cloudstorm was mad, she got MAD.
@neptune @dino. @Evermore

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; September 25th, 2022 at 10:48 AM.