Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Moonkit stopped, the blood still pouring from that ripped ear, she didn't know she had that much blood. "b-bramblestar" her eyes went wide, seeing the leader was a rare sight for her, but the leader, a SHE-CAT, was talking to her, then and there she knew she wanted to be a leader when she was bigger. "uhm- my ear...its uhm...fine." she looked down, WHAT WAS SHE DOING! do not lie to your leader! "well...yeah...it does hurt." she looked up at the big she-cat. her eye blinking away the blood that was running through her soft kitten fur. oh that is a lot of blood.

@dino. (bramblestar)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

the slip made him angry, a horrible rage filled him up, now to any warrior, a game of mossball was for fun but Amberkit didn't understand why it was for fun, all the games he ever played were getting him ready to be a unstoppable warrior, maybe leader one day, and when his paws got him to that spot he would make sure the clan was run the RIGHT way. still gonna win? YES he would still win, this rosekit with the freakish face was NOT gonna win this one, his claws iched to slice that smile right off that smug rosekit's face...UGH THE NERVE. his hissed lowly as he went back to his spot and he stood, claws still out, if he had to, he would finish this the warrior way. when the word go was said he jumped forward but missed the mossball, to his utter horror and more anger. the kit snatched the mossball and went right pass him. he turned sharply, and those words...yeah, he was gonna catch this good for nothing. he started to run after the other kit, using his claws to catch up dirt to push himself forward. his eyes blinded him with one goal, rip that piece of nothing to shreds. didn't matter if he got in trouble, no one would kill a kit...right?

@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit) ((oh and I do need permission to well, hurt rosekit cuz Amberkit is rude, bet he's gonna get in trouble as well -w- ))

((ALSO whatever the character says is not how I feel!))

"It's Bumblestar," she corrected. "'N yeah, I bet it does hurt. I've had my fair share of havin' my ear shredded." She squinted down at Moonkit. She was already fairly certain who the culprit here was - she could smell it all over Moonkit - but it never hurt to hear it straight from the source. "Who did that? Was it Amberkit?"
Old June 3rd, 2024, 07:51 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

moonkit

oh- yeah- amberkit. "y-yeah...it was Amberkit...mama and papa aren't here today, papa been taking mama out to hunt." she sighed, yeah her mom and dad were always busy... "but I guess I did deserve it...I lost the game...didn't guard the goal the right way." she sat down and swatted at the drops of blood coming from her ear. "are you gonna tell my parents?" she asked as she looked up at bumblestar.

((her parents are Flamestrike and AshShadow))

@dino. (bumblestar)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old June 3rd, 2024, 08:35 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Mushroompaw exists. (65/100)[Activity post]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; June 6th, 2024 at 01:49 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 07:18 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
moonkit

oh- yeah- amberkit. "y-yeah...it was Amberkit...mama and papa aren't here today, papa been taking mama out to hunt." she sighed, yeah her mom and dad were always busy... "but I guess I did deserve it...I lost the game...didn't guard the goal the right way." she sat down and swatted at the drops of blood coming from her ear. "are you gonna tell my parents?" she asked as she looked up at bumblestar.

((her parents are Flamestrike and AshShadow))

@dino. (bumblestar)

Bumblestar's ears turned sideways and then back again. "Alright. Yeah, I'm gonna talk to your parents about it." Ashshadow and Flamestrike, she was pretty certain they were. "You aren't in trouble, so don't worry about that; no one should be attacking you like that just over some game, 'specially not the cats' that're supposed to be your family." It didn't matter whether the goal was defended 'correctly' or not, that level of violence was unacceptable.

She glanced toward the medicine den. "Go sit with Drizzlecloud 'n Springlight for a while. They'll patch up that ear in no time. If anyone who's supposed to be your Clanmate ever puts their paws on you like that again, you go straight to them 'n let 'em know, okay? That kinda thing doesn't fly here."

With a gentle flick of her tail toward Moonkit's flank, Bumblestar turned away to intercept where Amberkit was engaged with Rosekit and stepped in between the two of them.

"Yo." She fixed Amberkit with a sharp look. "Hate to interrupt whatever you two've got goin' on over here, but I gotta have a talk with you 'n your parents for a second. Your sister said they're out hunting; you can either follow me 'n we can find 'em, or you can wait near the entrance with me 'till they come back."

[ @Weekend-Wondering for rosekit mention ]
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

moonkit

the she-kit nodded and stalked over to the medicine cat's den as she held her head high up.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

his claws made it to rosekit's tail, snatching at fur and flesh and it made he so satisfied, when the large she-cat, the leader got in his way of finishing his job, he looked up, no terror was in his small kitten eyes, only hatred. blood still stained his little pin needle like teeth from his sisters ear and now his own denmate, rosekit's blood, was a little bit scattered on his claws. "why should I go with you?" his tone had a snear to it. his eyes narrowed in challeng.

@Weekend-Wondering (rosekit)
@dino. (bumblestar)

( @Weekend-Wondering has given me permission to harm rosekit)

(the parents will come back next post)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old June 4th, 2024, 11:24 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Bored

Ferndew exists.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Rose stopped by to plant a garden here.
Old June 4th, 2024, 01:36 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Fallingpaw left the nursery with a small moss ball in his maw ready to play with any kit that wanted to

(Open!)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old June 4th, 2024, 03:57 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ BERRYKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | KIT | 1 MOON | LYREBIRD'S LULLABY | THE COLLECTOR | HEIGHTENED PERCEPTION (HEARING)

Fluffy tortoiseshell-and-white tabby she-kit with white spots and distinctive gold-and-blue eyes.

Image can be viewed here.

Little multicolored paws pounded across the nursery's earthen floor. Wind streamed through tiny whiskers. A fluffy tail flowed like the breeze. The white light pouring in through the nursery's entrance became brighter and brighter and-

Whomp!

Berrykit's paws caught on a divet in the dirt, and she went sprawling, faceplanting in a whirl of brown, black, orange, and white fluff. She squealed as part of her body landed in something wet. It splashed along her sides, sinking into her soft fur. It was like being washed by Mama, but instead of feeling nice afterward, she felt awful. It was cold and clung to her in a very nasty way.

The she-kit quickly overcame her shock and hopped onto her paws. "Eeeeewww!" she complained, shaking herself and spewing tiny water droplets everywhere. "Gwoss!" She stuck her tongue out at the... yes, it was called a stream. It was narrower than her body, but not by much. Surrounding it was some bright green grass. Berrykit had caught glimpses of grass before. She nudged it with one paw, giggling as it rustled. She liked it here! Well, except for the water. That was gross. Like a stinky kit.

Berrykit lifted her head, about to ask Mama for a wash-

-then she saw the rest of the clearing.

Her mismatched eyes grew until they seemed like they'd burst out of her head. Pure awe thrilled through her from nose to tail-tip, settling deep within her bones before excitement fizzed in her paws and raised every hair on her half-wet pelt. A loud gasp escaped her. She didn't bother to close her mouth after it opened.

The world was huge. Huger than Berrykit had ever expected. Bare earth and green plant life stretched out as far as the eye could see. There was a lot of green at the very edge, so far away that Berrykit thought it would take days for her to walk all that way. And there were so many cats! Wawwios, she thought happily. She wanted to talk to each and every one! But that would take forever, wouldn't it? She'd be an apprentice by the time she met everybody!

Berrykit suddenly remembered that her family existed. Whirling with enough force so that anyone in the vicinity would be whacked by her long, fluffy tail, she exclaimed in a voice that seemed far too loud for her tiny body, "OWSIDE IS SOOOO COOL! IS SO BIG AND MANY CAS! I WANNA SEE EV-Y-THING!" She bounced around, weaving between her siblings. She truly felt like she was gonna explode now! "Is this the whole wowd?! Will we meet ev-y-won? I gotta meet ev-y-won! Aw the wawwios and... and... appwen... a-wen-ci-tes!" Berrykit paused, frowning for a moment. Apprentices was a big word. She shrugged, not bothering to take the time to try again. There was no time!

"Whewe we goin'?" she asked, hopping from paw to paw. She wanted nothing more than to zoom off and explore everything! But the torbie-and-white kit wanted to stay with her family. Mama and Papa know ev-we-thing. If she and her siblings stuck with them, they'd learn enough so they could become warriors! And apprentices! Apprentices came before warriors, right? Yeah! Apprentices learned stuff! Berrykit had heard other cats talking about it before.

(I'll mention everyone in the posting order! Fireflysplash [Saki's OC; the mother] went missing. Of course, the kits won't know this yet. They'll just assume that their mother stayed behind in the nursery for some reason. After this RP, we can RP the family reacting to Firefly going missing. Salmonshade will be the one to show the kits around the camp and tell them about Clan life.)

@burntToast - Eveningkit
@glitch - Hornetkit
@Tallstar - Salmonshade
@Ladiebugg - Blossomkit

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:18 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheart00 View Post
◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

Raggedear looked around, realizing that battle was truly upon them in the coming days. His gaze flitted around his Clanmates. 'ThunderClan is strong, but we should all be prepared just in case.' Finally, his eyes rested an apprentice. "Blazepaw!" He called out, hoping it got their name right. "How about some battle training? Have you had any before?" The large warrior gazed at the apprentice, sizing them up trying to determine what their strengths might be.

[ @zozelen | sorry for short starter, doing like 5 diff things rn T-T ]

Blazepaw's ear flicked, the ginger tom turning around with a cold look on his face. Was that warrior talking to him? It's not like there were any other Blazepaws in the clan, and he was staring right at him. But Blazepaw didn't know this cat. Or maybe he did, but just didn't care, and forget who they were in record time. Sometimes cats were just forgettable. Most of his clanmates seemed that way, actually.

Either way, it's not like this warrior was Blazepaw's mentor. So why was he offering to train him? He had no idea how busy Blazepaw might be, and he clearly looked halfway done with his apprenticeship already- of course he had battle training. Blazepaw wasn't short. He was the size of a normal, healthy nine moon old apprentice. And if anyone thought otherwise they were wrong. So much so Blazepaw felt sorry for them and their failing eyesight.

...Unfortunately, he wasn't actually doing anything at the moment. The warrior caught him at a truly convenient time, which was bad. Blazepaw briefly entertained the thought of ignoring him, or making some snide comment, or just flat-out lying. But then he would be no better then any apprentice who wasted their days away. He didn't want to train with this... random cat, but he was stuck in a posistion where it would just be shameful to turn him down. Ugh. Whatever, he'd show the warrior on his own he didn't need his charitable teachings.

Blazepaw padded over without any sort of fan-fair, looking the russet tom in his yellow eyes with an unimpressed gaze. "I know how to fight," he stated, voice almost challenging. "What do you think you can teach me?"

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; June 4th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 07:28 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Blazepaw's ear flicked, the ginger tom turning around with a cold look on his face. Was that warrior talking to him? It's not like there were any other Blazepaws in the clan, and he was staring right at him. But Blazepaw didn't know this cat. Or maybe he did, but just didn't care, and forget who they were in record time. Sometimes cats were just forgettable. Most of his clanmates seemed that way, actually.

Either way, it's not like this warrior was Blazepaw's mentor. So why was he offering to train him? He had no idea how busy Blazepaw might be, and he clearly looked halfway done with his apprenticeship already- of course he had battle training. Blazepaw wasn't short. He was the size of a normal, healthy nine moon old apprentice. And if anyone thought otherwise they were wrong. So much so Blazepaw felt sorry for them and their failing eyesight.

...Unfortunately, he wasn't actually doing anything at the moment. The warrior caught him at a truly convenient time, which was bad. Blazepaw briefly entertained the thought of ignoring him, or making some snide comment, or just flat-out lying. But then he would be no better then any apprentice who wasted their days away. He didn't want to train with this... random cat, but he was stuck in a posistion where it would just be shameful to turn him down. Ugh. Whatever, he'd show the warrior on his own he didn't need his charitable teachings.

Blazepaw padded over without any sort of fan-fair, looking the russet tom in his yellow eyes with an unimpressed gaze. "I know how to fight," he stated, voice almost challenging. "What do you think you can teach me?"

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/Luminous

꧁꧂

Raggedear was slightly taken aback at the apprentices attitude as he approached him, but only twitched his whiskers once in acknowledgement to it. "I didn't ask if you knew how to fight." He said, gazing calmly down at Blazepaw. "I asked if you had ever had battle training. So you say you have." He continued quickly, not giving the smaller tom time to respond. His yellow eyes raked slowly over Blazepaw, as if assessing him. "You seem formidable enough, sure, but it never hurts to keep practicing for your Clan."

The russet warrior nodded his head to an empty, sandy space in the clearing. "Let's go over there, you can show me what you think you know." There was an edge to his tone, as if rebuking the apprentice for his early attitude, but in his gaze was a friendly challenge. Blazepaw's annoyance at his offer didn't bother the tom one bit. He was sure that once they got to training, the headstrong young tom would loosen up a bit.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT