Today 02:24 PM

Old April 25th, 2023, 11:07 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Smallpines

Drizzle
She/Her

This tom was really full of himself. Or something like that, anyway. Drizzle was way too confused to label the expression. "Of course I'm a loner. Though the way you say it makes it sound like it's a bad thing. I prefer to call myself a traveler, anyway. Or an explorer. Isn't that interesting?" She asked, expression brightening once more. As Dapplewing went on, though, Drizzle found her catbrows furrowing as she tried to make sense of his words.

"Clan territory?" Drizzle repeated, muzzle wrinkling with bewilderment. "Trespassing?! Why, that's outrageous!" Frowning, the lanky calico glanced around. [b["Why doesn't this place belong to everyone? That's not fair!"[/b] After a moment, the female paused, expression indignant. However, her demeanor sobered considerably at his last few words, even if she didn't know how exactly to take them.

'If any other cat found you here, I’m fairly certain they wouldn’t be half as kind as me.'

The heck? What was that supposed to mean? Would other cats really try to shred and bite her just for looking around? Were they all truly feral, like the stories Ma had told her? "What's a Clan, anyway?

[ @Omari - Dapplewing | No need to thank me when the compliments were well deserved. ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old April 25th, 2023, 09:00 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Drizzle
She/Her

This tom was really full of himself. Or something like that, anyway. Drizzle was way too confused to label the expression. "Of course I'm a loner. Though the way you say it makes it sound like it's a bad thing. I prefer to call myself a traveler, anyway. Or an explorer. Isn't that interesting?" She asked, expression brightening once more. As Dapplewing went on, though, Drizzle found her catbrows furrowing as she tried to make sense of his words.

"Clan territory?" Drizzle repeated, muzzle wrinkling with bewilderment. "Trespassing?! Why, that's outrageous!" Frowning, the lanky calico glanced around. [b["Why doesn't this place belong to everyone? That's not fair!"[/b] After a moment, the female paused, expression indignant. However, her demeanor sobered considerably at his last few words, even if she didn't know how exactly to take them.

'If any other cat found you here, I’m fairly certain they wouldn’t be half as kind as me.'

The heck? What was that supposed to mean? Would other cats really try to shred and bite her just for looking around? Were they all truly feral, like the stories Ma had told her? "What's a Clan, anyway?

[ @Omari - Dapplewing | No need to thank me when the compliments were well deserved. ]

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

That was an interesting reaction that he certainly wasn’t expecting... He had never thought that loners–er, travellers in this case–would dislike such a label. Perhaps they found it offensive? Traveler, sorry.” He corrected himself curtly, probably coming off as rude by how quick his apology was, but he didn’t mean it that way.

As he listened to her protesting, he sat himself down and curled his tail tip around his paws… Did she really not understand the concept of clan cats and their territories? Most of the lone cats around the general area were aware of how the clans lived, and even if they didn’t completely understand, they were aware of their territories at the very least! Just how far had this traveler come from?

“Well, there’s this thing called finders keepers.” His words were practically dripping with arrogance, but even he couldn’t keep up such an act, and he couldn’t help but snicker at his own words. “No, I’m kidding. It’s just.. History, I suppose. We’ve been here for as long as I can remember.” Which wasn’t that long–it’s not like Dapplewing was a very old cat, twenty-six moons was fairly young, in his humble opinion.

The she-cat’s next question made the slender tom chuckle in amusement. “You... Just how far away from home are you?” Again, another rhetorical question that he didn’t really expect her to answer. “It’s difficult to explain all of the intricacies, we’d be here for a while if I did. It’s just the way that we live, our beliefs, the rules that we follow–that’s what makes a clan.”

[]
Old April 26th, 2023, 05:15 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@DynaMight @perseus.

DayPaw trotted not far behind the two warriors, allowing herself to feel out at ease that she had responsible cats with her to distract her from the discomfort of how eerily quiet it was in said territory. Her blue eyes glistened slightly at the appearance of the ThunderClan border, so this is what it looked like? She pondered for a small moment, she wondered how different day to day life was between the two clans, however her curious nature withered out upon hearing FogCloud. She followed instructions quietly, following the other warrior down the path instructed to them.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 26th, 2023 at 05:16 PM.
Old April 27th, 2023, 08:52 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

,@tawnyneedscoffee @perseus.

Sassafraseyes yawned and trudged along...

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old April 28th, 2023, 11:26 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Drizzle
She/Her

Sitting straighter as Dapplewing corrected himself, referring to her as a traveler (even though that had been entirely a lie and no one called her that), Drizzle listened to his words with rapt attention, trying to understand things his way.

'Finders Keepers?'

Drizzle wanted to protest against such a thing, but her companion quickly stated that he'd been joking, and her anger instantly deflated. Oh, so he had some humor after all. However, his other answer, too, made little sense. It did highly interest her, though. "Very far from home." Drizzle answered honestly, rising from her spot where she sat in ThunderClan territory, and passing over the border into RiverClans' without a thought. "Hm, a Clan. How many of you are there?

She paused to sniff him, after that, as she had reached his side. "And... You smell like fish." The calico female said suddenly. The words weren't an insult, however; they were merely an observation and stated as such. "Why do you smell like fish..?"

[ @Omari - Dapplewing ]

Old April 29th, 2023, 03:03 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Fogcloud quickly started marking their side of the border, tail twitching as they noticed the other side seemed faint but they shook that thought away, there was no need to worry seeing as the clan had more pressing matters at the moment.

Once they were down they quickly went back to where they stared and waited for the others before they started back to the camp.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @DynaMight

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; April 29th, 2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old April 30th, 2023, 08:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Drizzle
She/Her

Sitting straighter as Dapplewing corrected himself, referring to her as a traveler (even though that had been entirely a lie and no one called her that), Drizzle listened to his words with rapt attention, trying to understand things his way.

'Finders Keepers?'

Drizzle wanted to protest against such a thing, but her companion quickly stated that he'd been joking, and her anger instantly deflated. Oh, so he had some humor after all. However, his other answer, too, made little sense. It did highly interest her, though. "Very far from home." Drizzle answered honestly, rising from her spot where she sat in ThunderClan territory, and passing over the border into RiverClans' without a thought. "Hm, a Clan. How many of you are there?

She paused to sniff him, after that, as she had reached his side. "And... You smell like fish." The calico female said suddenly. The words weren't an insult, however; they were merely an observation and stated as such. "Why do you smell like fish..?"

[ @Omari - Dapplewing ]

Dapplewing
Riverclan

He/Him

As he watched her cross over into Riverclan territory, his tail stopped flicking back and forth, freezing for a moment. This wasn’t right, and he knew that much. If another cat from his clan found him, word would certainly spread throughout the clan that he was mingling with a loner on their own territory quite quickly. Even so... Dapplewing couldn’t imagine this molly being a threat. She was far too clueless, and she barely looked that much older than most of the apprentices in the clan. He was certainly older than her, and he could only assume that he was far more experienced than her, too. If things went south–not that he thought they would–he was sure that he’d be alright.

“Four clans…” Five including Starclan, but he preferred not to mention it quite yet, as maybe this cat had separate beliefs. “Riverclan, Thunderclan, Shadowclan and Windclan. You were just in Thunderclan territory, but now you’re officially in Riverclan territory.”

The tom didn’t even flinch when she moved closer to sniff him, of course, he was observant and careful to watch her, but he didn’t leap to his paws and get defensive. She was young and curious, so it was only natural.

Lovely observation,” He couldn’t help but chuckle, his tail returning to its previous twitching. “I smell like fish because I’m a Riverclan warrior. We eat a lot of fish in our clan, and we are much more accustomed to swimming than other cats usually are.” Clearly, he took no offense to her statement... It was the truth, and it's not like she was speaking as if the scent of fish was disgusting.

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 1st, 2023, 08:51 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post
Fogcloud quickly started marking their side of the border, tail twitching as they noticed the other side seemed faint but they shook that thought away, there was no need to worry seeing as the clan had more pressing matters at the moment.

Once they were down they quickly went back to where they stared and waited for the others before they started back to the camp.
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @DynaMight
sassafraseyes bounced along behind them

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 2nd, 2023, 04:26 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
DayPaw padded her way down the border as instructed, sniffing around as she inspected it, she wasn’t entirely sure what she was looking for but it seemed peaceful despite the eerie conditions. She looked at the warrior with her before speaking up. “I-it seems to be normal, should we return to report or…?”. She asked shyly as she waited to be told what to do.

@DynaMight

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 2nd, 2023 at 04:27 PM.
Old May 4th, 2023, 08:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Drizzle
She/Her

This tom was rather odd, Drizzle concluded finally. That was, if she was allowed to speculate. Then again, he was probably thinking the same about her - invading his space to sniff at him and tell him he smelled strange, of all things. But Drizzle didn't mind being perceived as odd. Truly, she was just glad this Clan cat had answered her questions thus far without protest. "RiverClan, ThunderClan, WindClan, and ... ShadowClan." She mused, repeating the words at a slower, dragging pace. One of the words sparked a distant memory, but it was gone before she could reach out and grasp at it.

"Fish? You eat fish?" The calico damsel asked suddenly, stormy blue hues landing back on the RiverClanner with renewed interest. "Swimming?!" By now, Drizzle's catbrows had lifted considerably higher on her forehead. Sitting back, Drizzle lifted a paw to rub at her cheek, gaze turning distant as she tried to picture what Clan life must be like. "You never told me your name, I don't think." The young molly announced suddenly, sitting even straighter - if that were possible at this point. "I'm Drizzle, by the way. Like, you know - the rain. I guess you can call me Rain, too, but I'm more a Drizzle-ish cat, if that..." The molly trailed off, realizing belatedly that she'd been rambling. Maybe it was because she'd finally run into another cat after so long.

[ @Omari - Dapplewing ]