Last post by Streamtail
Today 09:00 AM

Old September 19th, 2024, 01:21 PM
Matching w/ @/Bluest+r~

Status: Hi! I'm oakcrane, but you can call me oak or smokey ^^
Bump Policy: Every 5 minutes
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Acornwhisper curled his tail around his paws, shaking his head. So many name changes.. He thought, blinking.

[OPEN!]

ollie drank coffee, Bluest+r~ painted blue on this signature

Quietheart is now my lawyer /silly
Old September 19th, 2024, 02:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Splitpaw purred, but then shook her head at Burnedpaw's question. She looked at him "I did have a nest to sleep in but it wasn't mine. It was an old apprentice nest. So I'll need to make one." she meowed softly. She looked away and yelled the new apprentices names before turning back to Burnedpaw.

@Luna16 - Burnedpaw

Last edited by Splitmoon; September 19th, 2024 at 02:21 PM.
Old September 19th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

Larkswoop - ThunderClan Queen Warrior
Killer Aptitude Tier 3
Flock Together Tier 3
Lyrebird´s Lullaby

Larkswoop´s green eyes narrowed slightly. Acornfall and Nightwhisper were both to be warriors. That´s good, as they were great cats (as far as Larkswoop knew). She called out the two new apprentices´ names. ´´Chasmpaw! Wheatpaw!´´

She wrapped her tail around her paws. The dusky-brown-and-white valentine tabby´s ears twitched ever so slightly. Would there be reassignments? If so, which warriors were to be appointed mentors? It wasn´t planning, it was curiosity.

[ Larkswoop is open for interactions! ]

Silverleopard - ThunderClan Warrior

Silverleopard sat right in the middle of the clearing, her tail around her paws. Blue eyes were narrowed, fixed on Bumblestar. Her gaze flicked over to Acornwhisper, seeing his stressed state.

The silver-and-black rosette she-cat scooted closer to him so she could whisper in his ear, ´´Are you alright?´´

[ @oakcrane - Acornwhisper ]

Russetsparrow, Roaringriver, Frostfang, and Hollybristle watched.

Sunflowerpaw - ThunderClan Apprentice
8 / 100

Sunflowerpaw´s amber eyes blinked, narrowing slowly. ´´Chasmpaw! Wheatpaw!´´ She called out the names of the new apprentices at her mentor´s - Violetfreckle - side.

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn - Chasmpaw // @Hushfalls - Wheatpaw // @vellichor - Violetfreckle ]

(When Grim gave her a necklace )
Old September 20th, 2024, 09:31 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Angelic

Hornetkit
she/her - 2 moons
header: sushisiu

Oh!! So this is how they did the apprenticing stuff! Cool! She turned her head round and round, trying to see what was going on - and because she was nosy about Seakit's injuries. Unfortunately, she didn't manage a look, so she slumped down, before joining the chant.
"Chasmpaw, Wheatpaw!" - soon (not soon at all - in a very long time, actually) that would be her!!

[open ^^]

Last edited by sleepyyjax; September 20th, 2024 at 09:32 AM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 07:07 PM
I Declare Bankruptcy!!

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Wheatpaw
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He glanced around searching for Nightwhisper. His heart pounded in his chest. What was his mentor going to be like? He hoped he would be nice. While he was searching through crowd he couldn't help but hope Slugpaw was somewhere there too. Now that they were both apprentices they would be able to hang out again. His paws burned when his thoughts turned to his father again. Bluemoon would be proud of me right?

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa -Nightwhisper @Bonsai -Slugpaw
Old September 20th, 2024, 08:35 PM
Bluest+ar~ I <3/miss u

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post
Wheatpaw
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He glanced around searching for Nightwhisper. His heart pounded in his chest. What was his mentor going to be like? He hoped he would be nice. While he was searching through crowd he couldn't help but hope Slugpaw was somewhere there too. Now that they were both apprentices they would be able to hang out again. His paws burned when his thoughts turned to his father again. Bluemoon would be proud of me right?

@ChromeSilver_Hwaa -Nightwhisper @Bonsai -Slugpaw
Nightwhisper blinked, the black furred, lean andd muscular Tom looked at Wheatpaw, padding over he dipped his head, touching noses with the apprentice.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers
૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა felix left a fawn here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 20th, 2024, 09:57 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Nothing from Eveningkit? Too bad, Bumblestar was moving on. She straightened up and cleared her throat to continue.

"Reassignments next. Dawnpaw, with Orangeflower. Willowpaw, Autumnheart. Cloudedpaw, Willowfrost. Fawnpaw, Risingstorm. Ashpaw, Strawberryfur. Firepaw, Shadeclaw.

"Moving on, there's some new faces and some returning ones. Lynxkit, Weevilkit, Splitpaw have joined up with us as previous outsiders, while Echopaw 'n Streampaw, two cats who've been missing quite a while, have come back."
She found at least Weevilkit and Lynxkit amongst the crowd. Weevilkit seemed to be doing well... she'd make a note to get the kid a mentor at the next meeting.

"Additionally, Bluemoon 'n Wolfsnarl - renamed Ratheart - have both been exiled for treatin' their kids in a way no parent should ever be treating their kids. Both of 'em are to be killed if you see 'em on the territory, 'n this is a reminder that abuse has no place in ThunderClan 'n that you can get the hell out if you think otherwise. Darkecho's also gone permanently for tryin' to just show up outta nowhere again, so the same applies to him; treat him as a rogue if you ever see him.

"Snakefang - not the one that was demoted recently, the other one - has also requested a name change. She'll be going by Snaketooth now.

"Now, for what most of you are probably wanting to hear. All the predator threats in the territory have been dealt with successfully. I'm lifting the total lockdown, BUT- until we're absolutely sure there'll be no more issues, you're back on the buddy system, hear me? If you've forgotten, that means no cats out of camp by themselves unless you're a Hornet or you've been given explicit permission. You've gotta have at least one other warrior with you at all times. Apprentices, for you, that means you're not allowed out without at least two warriors accompanying you. This'll only be in place for about a half-moon, just to be sure there won't be any other issues. I catch you breakin' this rule, or my Hornets catch you? I'll deal with you accordingly."

On the topic of Hornets... "Because of their efforts in handling the threats we've faced recently, Risingstorm 'n Brackenclaw have been promoted to the rank. I've got faith in 'em that they have what it takes to protect you 'n uphold what ThunderClan stands for."

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @idia @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @OBigBrainO @Bean @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @flowsie @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @val @SatoruSaki @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @Minkuu @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @cheesecake @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Phoenix @Eraserhead @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @lark. @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @FadingWhispers @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Fio @Golfer29 @kayce<3 @HerbalTea @Badwolf @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @Eucalyptuspaw @babysith @Alderheart2763 @RoxieRoadie @Crazyy_wildcard @Lilac_Cat @Allison @Lil'Ember @weevil @Splitmoon @Amberlight @Eidolon @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM!

Last edited by dino.; September 21st, 2024 at 07:32 PM.
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Ligntingpaw listened from the med den and was glad to hear of new hornets. It was always good to have more cappable warriors

Fleakit yelled from the nursery
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Lynxkit
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He freezes briefly as Bubbles says his name. Luckily it seems he's not in trouble and she's simply introducing him to everyone. Still, he glances around warily, half expecting to receive a verbal tongue-lashing or a cuff over the head.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old September 20th, 2024, 10:04 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Willowfrost passed up to Cloudedpaw, touching her nose with his. Her gaze was warm, but her tone was firm. ”We’ll make a warrior out of you.” She meowed, beckoning him to come sit next to her and she chanted the names of the new Hornets.

( @Crown_Sage - hey !! Give me a couple days and I will set up a training thread for Cloudedpaw <3 )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me