Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Can I mommy?
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 02:56 PM
Bitternpaw Warrior...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 02:53 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:52 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 02:50 PM
under the sun [p]
by Spider.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 29th, 2023, 05:48 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar felt the bite of claws at her back seconds before her head rammed into the side of her opponent's face. Unfortunately Dreamingbloom sprang free before she could crush her underneath her as she rolled, and Bumblestar's shoulders slammed into the ground instead of a body, knocking the breath from her lungs.

She staggered back to her paws, coughing, but wasted no time in launching another attack. Her forepaws reached to wrap around the ShadowClanner's neck and wrestle her back to the ground so that she could sink her teeth and claws into whatever flesh they could get to and tear violently.

DreamingBloom

Hissing, DreamingBloom stared at the Thunderclan leader, who caught their breath for a moment. The she-cat was slightly caught off guard when Bumblestar lunged at her. But it was expected. Barely having time to jump backwards, Bumblestar's arms(?) Slightly missed DreamingBloom's neck, but her claws didn't. Her chest was clawed up and bleeding. "You'll remember the name DreamingBloom for moons to come." The ShadowClanner spat, darting to the side and lunging at Bumbelstar's neck. Dreamingbloom looked insane, from the left side of her face that sad a large, bleeding gash, and her good eye was gleaming with insanity.

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:14 PM
A Pirate's Life

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
(They are ok with Silver falling on dove!)

Sharppaw crouched low while the Thunderdung was distracted before launching again at them, claws and spit flying their way, driving them towards the cliff. If her genius worked, which it usually did, then this beebrained thunderdung would fall onto the cats fighting Dawnstar, and she could proudly proclaim that she got rid of 2 pieces of thunderdung.

Silvertail falls on Dove.

@poppy.
WindClan: Snowythistle, Iciclekit
Outsiders: Foxglove, Maria, Spirit
Kittypets: Lulu
Dark Forest: Ravenpelt
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:17 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
DreamingBloom

Hissing, DreamingBloom stared at the Thunderclan leader, who caught their breath for a moment. The she-cat was slightly caught off guard when Bumblestar lunged at her. But it was expected. Barely having time to jump backwards, Bumblestar's arms(?) Slightly missed DreamingBloom's neck, but her claws didn't. Her chest was clawed up and bleeding. "You'll remember the name DreamingBloom for moons to come." The ShadowClanner spat, darting to the side and lunging at Bumbelstar's neck. Dreamingbloom looked insane, from the left side of her face that sad a large, bleeding gash, and her good eye was gleaming with insanity.
"No one will remember you when you're dead." Dreamingbloom's weight hit her full-on. She whipped her head to the side, feeling fangs sink deep into the side of her neck, narrowly missing her throat. Snarling, Bumblestar thrashed in an attempt to throw her off, bloodied fangs snapping for Dreamingbloom's ear or even the side of her face. She didn't care what she connected with, she just wanted this snake off.
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:19 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

tw; mentions of blood

Relief showered through the twelve moon old feline as she noticed that her kicks had taken some effect, thankfully causing the large tom-cat to scramble off her for a split moment in time. Maybe with him distracted by the stinging pain in his chest, she could make a getaway? Whatever it was, she had to try nonetheless and get herself out of this mess. Sluggishly, the calico began to try to shift herself back onto all fours, her mind restlessly spinning as her stomach queasily clenched against the nausea from the sudden tripping that occurred earlier; most of the naturally long, snow-white fur along her underbelly was growing soaked in crimson from the wounds that continued to gush blood by the passing second, making her stagger in her brief movements as she expelled a pained hiss in response to the jolting of the pain. Oh stars above, that tom definitely dug his claws deep into her flesh enough to cause minor bleeding; she was going to need to clean it with some fresh dampened pile of moss first before she would even think about applying any cobwebs or marigold to the area to keep it from growing any potential infection.

Before she could even go anywhere, a sudden flurry of claws raked her across the face and her eyes instinctively squeezed shut in response to the abrupt swipe, a pained screech expelling from her throat as scarlet stained her vision. Her mind scuttled with the sudden impact of agonizing pain that she hadn’t realized that a sudden pool of warm liquid was dribbling down her face, partaking most of the tri-colored fur and staining it in deep, scarlet red. Her nose was suddenly overwhelmed by the reeking stench of blood; her jaws agape as bits of her own blood landed onto her tongue, staining it with the own taste of her metallic blood. Her eyes fluttered to try to desperately drive the unbridled bits of blood away, her brain comprehending the agonizing, stinging pain that was flourishing throughout her body, mainly both her face and underbelly. Her peripheral vision barely took out the tom-cat right in front of her, only feeling the brisk wind of him swiping down his same paw again to hit her face again, this time she prepared herself for the hit.

Jerking her injured face backwards, she drew a paw upwards to hit against his leg in compaction to try to block the incoming blow, her eyes still impeccably stinging from the rushing flecks of scarlet that practically drooled down her face, fluttering attentively in attempts of driving bits of blood away from her eyes. Her body grappled with the initial shock and nausea from the ill-stricken panic that clawed its way through her stomach and up to her throat, practically mixing in with the stained taste of blood engulfing her tongue. His words were like a distorted state white-noise echoing through her ringing ears, her blurred vision focusing briefly up towards his angered iced hues as she drew in a sharp breath through clenched, bloodied teeth, almost feeling a tight choking sensation almost made from how unbelievably tight her throat muscles felt against the sheer pressure of her panic setting in.

“You… You talk too much you good for nothing bloodthirsty murderer,” she spat, blinking away the flurry of bloody droplets as she ignored the metallic tang of her own blood against her tongue and flooding her taste-buds. “If you wanna get the job done and over with, then stop running your mouth and actually do it instead of talking,” the vile words escaped past her lips before she could take a split second to comprehend her choice of words. Before she could do anything else, yet another agonizing pulse of pain throbbed up her body again, feeling the tom-cat’s strong jaws clasp around one of her hind legs, his sharp canids digging into the soft flesh and tearing it open with ease, easily severing the skin. Choking against her own spit, the calico used everything in her willpower to try to tug her leg away from his jaws, scarlet droplets dropping onto the blood-stained grass beneath them as her eyes narrowed down into slitted pupils. She was going to be dealing with hell of a limp for a while from that injury as she suspected, and she knew it damn well. With a rumbling growl echoing throughout her throat and grating hoarsely, she used her free leg to kick the tom-cat away from her, aiming directly towards his face to cause any potential injury towards his face, trying her hardest to scrape her claws along it to get him to let go of her.

@Levi 99 [just to speed this up, you can have your next post be him giving her the lethal injury that could nearly kill her and cause her to become permanently mute if you want! you can also give her any other injury that could potentially traumatize her for the rest of her life, idrc]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; September 29th, 2023 at 07:19 PM.
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:25 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Quote:
"No one will remember you when you're dead." Dreamingbloom's weight hit her full-on. She whipped her head to the side, feeling fangs sink deep into the side of her neck, narrowly missing her throat. Snarling, Bumblestar thrashed in an attempt to throw her off, bloodied fangs snapping for Dreamingbloom's ear or even the side of her face. She didn't care what she connected with, she just wanted this snake off.
Dreamingbloom

A muffled hiss emerged from Dreamingbloom, her fangs sinking deeper into Bumblestar's neck. She held on tight, her claws thrashing everywhere in hopes of slicing something, giving a long, fatal wound. Her ears were burning with pain as she felt someone bite them.(Short sorry)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; September 29th, 2023 at 06:28 PM.
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:31 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Flower View Post
Dreamingbloom

A muffled hiss emerged from Dreamingbloom, her fangs sinking deeper into Bumblestar's neck. She held on tight, her claws thrashing everywhere in hopes of slicing something, giving a long, fatal wound. Her ears were burning with pain as she felt someone bite them.(Short sorry)
"Fox-hearted, hare-brained, flea-pelted- get OFF!" Insults tumbled from her jaws as she released Dreamingbloom, blood and spittle flying from her fangs as she hurled herself to the side again in a desperate attempt to crush the she-cat beneath her once more. Claws sliced into the sides of her face, shoulders and neck, stinging like angry hornets. "You're pissing me off! Die already!"

If she managed to succeed this time, she would immediately turn over and throw both sets of claws toward her opponent's stomach.
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:40 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Quote:
"Fox-hearted, hare-brained, flea-pelted- get OFF!" Insults tumbled from her jaws as she released Dreamingbloom, blood and spittle flying from her fangs as she hurled herself to the side again in a desperate attempt to crush the she-cat beneath her once more. Claws sliced into the sides of her face, shoulders and neck, stinging like angry hornets. "You're pissing me off! Die already!"

If she managed to succeed this time, she would immediately turn over and throw both sets of claws toward her opponent's stomach.

Dreamingbloom

Being flung from Bumblestar, Dreamingbloom was thrown to the ground,
her breath being pushed from her lungs. Quickly she went limp, hoping Bumblestar would fall for it. Dreamingbloom wanted to return the favor and claw Bumblestar's eyes. Dirt stung her wounds, but she stayed quiet and still.

Pronouns page
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:45 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Webdusk made a weak dodge to the side, claws grazing his shoulder before she tried to slam his whole body weight into Larkfire.
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Larkfire went down with a grunt of pain, lips peeling back in a vicious snarl as Webdusk slammed his entire being against her. "Go back home." She sneered, aiming a heavy blow towards Webdusk's head in an attempt to knock the ThunderClanner out cold. If she succeeded, Larkfire decided she'd back off. Slitting throats would get her nowhere

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 29th, 2023, 06:48 PM
underwhelming

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreon_22 View Post

Dragonflycliff
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @navarra - @elaif -
Dragonflycliff watched as the two deputies fought. Hopefully this works she thinks as a plan is made in her head. Trying to sneak as quietly as possible, she heads behind Vulturefang as secretly as possible. Preparing to pounce, she waited behind him. If he hadn't noticed, this was a miracle from StarClan.
(This can go two ways: A, She's noticed OR B, Vulturefang doesn't notice)
(A: ) She's a mouse-brained warrior! The deputy had seen her, but suddenly, she launched herself at the ShadowClan deputy, trying to tumble him over, away from Alderstep. If it worked, she hoped Alderstep could get himself away from Vulturefang and to Springpaw or Drizzlecloud.
(B: )StarClan must want her to win, the mouse-brain hadn't noticed. She waited for the right moment. Suddenly, she launched herself at the ShadowClan deputy, trying to tumble him over, away from Alderstep. If it worked, she hoped Alderstep could get himself away from Vulturefang and to Springpaw or Drizzlecloud.

( This was BEAR.'s suggestion (sorta), hope you don't mind the attack / assist )
Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Feeling he teeth sink into the injured leg, he pulled away and watched Alderstep tumble to the ground. Ha! What a dumb ass! He shouldn't of come to battle limping around like some washed up stray. Whatever had done this to him, Vulturefang was looking forward to finishing the job. Lifting his paw, he aimed to deal a powerful, unsheathed blow to the other toms gut. Oh ho, ho, ho.... If this landed, he bet it'd do a load of damage! Hopefully enough to send this bleedin' heart vigilante back to whatever hole he crawled from... Or even better yet... What if he never got up at all? That would be tenfolds better. The thoughts dancing in his mind like autumn leaves twisting in the breeze, Vulturefang didn't even have the time to register what was about to happen.

Getting tackled from behind, the massive cat tumbled to the dust with another squirrel attached to him. Great.... Just freakin' perfect. Turning to meet the attacker, he let out a guttural growl and rose to his paws. Of course this half brained dunce wanted to ruin his duel. Leave it up to Thunderclan to crash your goddamn party. Ugh. Letting the little Princess fall from his mind, he faced the new comer with an expression that could kill. If this joker wanted to play hero, then she best be ready to pull through with it.

Tail lashing side to side, he barreled forward and aimed snap at the mollies ears with unforgiving teeth. This offensive attack probably wasn't the wisest, but he was tired of taking it safe. It was time for the real show.

| Mentions: @navarra @umbreon_22 |
( So I'll just assume that it'll be navarra's turn next, and whether Alder dips or not is completely up to them lol)
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

yarrowcrest // he/him // 18 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE]

---

Enough sitting around camp. Enough playing pacifist. Yarrowcrest knew when there was a time and place for battle and if Shadowclan wanted to strike unwarranted then he would fight to defend his friends and family. Sprinting onto the battlefield, old wounds finally healed over, the young warrior scans the area to take note of what was happening. Screeching of battling cats... Blood staining the grasses near the creek... It was a gnarly sight. But this is what he had trained for.

Eyes widen in horror as he takes notice of his father's situation. Beaten and battered, fear immediately bleeds into his expression as the reality of possibility of losing another parent sits heavy in his mind. He wouldn't allow it. Gritting his teeth, he dodges and weaves in between fighting pairs of cats to make it to Alderstep's side.

"Alderstep!" He cries, crouching to use his shoulder to help the older cat to his paws. "Go, I'll cover you while you find Springpaw or Drizzlecloud! Please go."

Icy blue hues turn to keep a close eye on the Shadowclan deputy, ears laying flat. He moves forward to stand guard of the Thunderclan deputy, tail lashing behind him as he goes on the defensive. Surely the she-cat had things handled on her own but if she needed the back up he was here to help.

alderstep | @navarra // dragonflycliff | @umbreon_22 // vulturefang | @elaif
[open to anyone who wants to pick a fight with yarrow!]
[ eep so many quotes - please beat me up if i missed something vital ]

He'd say his life flashed before his eyes when the Shadowrat raised his paw for a final strike (perhaps?), but that'd be a lie. Alderstep was honestly indifferent, too used to this battling stuff from the two? three? last times he'd been here. It was the same song and dance, and he was quite frankly desensitized to it all.

What did surprise him was Dragonflycliff. Woah. Wherever she came from, that was sneaky. She didn't even catch Vulturefang's attention. For a moment there, the deputy was content to sit and watch languidly. Stars, he didn't really feel like trying right now but that warrior right there was his responsibility and he'd be damned if he didn't get himself back into the fight.

Luckily Yarrowcrest (what is he DOING here??) was there to help the russet tabby to his paws. Unfortunately for him, Alderstep had no intentions of going. The blood, sweat, and tears were nothing. Acceptable, even. Back down? Never.

"Vulturefang!" Alderstep growled, his voice grating hoarsely. He lashed his tail wildly behind him, favoring his unharmed leg. "Gonna ruin my fun by being a coward? Too scared to finish the job?" he taunted with a fake pep to his cadence.
Old September 29th, 2023, 09:03 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader[all perm. active]

tw; mentions of blood

Relief showered through the twelve moon old feline as she noticed that her kicks had taken some effect, thankfully causing the large tom-cat to scramble off her for a split moment in time. Maybe with him distracted by the stinging pain in his chest, she could make a getaway? Whatever it was, she had to try nonetheless and get herself out of this mess. Sluggishly, the calico began to try to shift herself back onto all fours, her mind restlessly spinning as her stomach queasily clenched against the nausea from the sudden tripping that occurred earlier; most of the naturally long, snow-white fur along her underbelly was growing soaked in crimson from the wounds that continued to gush blood by the passing second, making her stagger in her brief movements as she expelled a pained hiss in response to the jolting of the pain. Oh stars above, that tom definitely dug his claws deep into her flesh enough to cause minor bleeding; she was going to need to clean it with some fresh dampened pile of moss first before she would even think about applying any cobwebs or marigold to the area to keep it from growing any potential infection.

Before she could even go anywhere, a sudden flurry of claws raked her across the face and her eyes instinctively squeezed shut in response to the abrupt swipe, a pained screech expelling from her throat as scarlet stained her vision. Her mind scuttled with the sudden impact of agonizing pain that she hadn’t realized that a sudden pool of warm liquid was dribbling down her face, partaking most of the tri-colored fur and staining it in deep, scarlet red. Her nose was suddenly overwhelmed by the reeking stench of blood; her jaws agape as bits of her own blood landed onto her tongue, staining it with the own taste of her metallic blood. Her eyes fluttered to try to desperately drive the unbridled bits of blood away, her brain comprehending the agonizing, stinging pain that was flourishing throughout her body, mainly both her face and underbelly. Her peripheral vision barely took out the tom-cat right in front of her, only feeling the brisk wind of him swiping down his same paw again to hit her face again, this time she prepared herself for the hit.

Jerking her injured face backwards, she drew a paw upwards to hit against his leg in compaction to try to stop the incoming blow, her eyes stinging from the flecks of scarlet that practically drooled down her face, fluttering attentively in attempts of driving bits of blood away from her eyes. Her body grappled with the initial shock and nausea from the ill-stricken panic that clawed its way through her stomach and up to her throat, practically mixing in with the stained taste of blood engulfing her tongue. His words were like a distorted state white-noise echoing through her ringing ears, her blurred vision focusing briefly up towards his angered iced hues as she drew in a sharp breath through clenched, bloodied teeth, almost feeling a tight choking sensation almost made from how unbelievably tight her throat muscles felt against the sheer pressure of her panic setting in.

“You… You talk too much you good for nothing bloodthirsty murderer,” she spat, blinking away the flurry of bloody droplets as she ignored the metallic tang of her own blood against her tongue and flooding her taste-buds. “If you wanna get the job done and over with, then stop running your mouth and actually do it instead of talking,” the vile words escaped past her lips before she could take a split second to comprehend her choice of words, before yet another agonizing pulse of pain throbbed up her body again, feeling the tom-cat’s strong jaws clasp around one of her hind legs, his sharp canids digging into the soft flesh and tearing it open with ease, easily severing the skin. Choking against her own spit, the calico used everything in her willpower to try to tug her leg away from his jaws, scarlet droplets dropping onto the blood-stained grass beneath them as her eyes narrowed down into pupils. She was going to be dealing with hell of a limp for a while from that injury as she suspected, and she knew it damn well. With a rumbling growl echoing throughout her throat and grating hoarsely, she used her free leg to kick the tom-cat away from her, aiming directly towards his face to cause any potential injury towards his face, trying her hardest to scrape her claws along it to get him to let go of her.

@Levi 99 [just to speed this up, you can have your next post be him giving her the lethal injury that could nearly kill her and cause her to become permanently mute if you want! you can also give her any other injury that could potentially traumatize her for the rest of her life, idrc]
Oh man, really. These squirrels literally had no endurance whatsoever. It only took a couple of measly scratches and the brat was already begging him to end it all. Well not that he could blame her, if he were in her position he'd have chosen a quick and easy death too. But alas, quick and easy wasn't Shades style of killing and he wasn't looking to grant any wishes that would take from the fun he was going to have. The black warrior was just about ready to let the young cats leg go when something hard connected with his jaw. The force was so unexpected and painful that Shade had no defense against it. His head snapped to the side as if his neck had broken and his limbs began to feel wobbly underneath him. Honestly if it hadn't been for the overwhelming rage he was feeling and the voice in his mind telling him to rip Springpaw to shreds, he wasn't sure he'd still be standing. With the most malicious snarl he could muster, Shade took his tail claw and stabbed the medicine cats leg with it. Then he lunged for her throat in attempts to end her life. He'd have preferred torture over a simple death, but he didn't like it when other cats caused him harm especially not any from a clan as low as Thunder. As teeth sank into warm flesh, Shade couldn't help but gag a little at the massive amounts of cat blood that rested on his tongue. It was always nasty tasting the blood of others, but he'd suck it up and deal with it for today.

(Sorry for the late and short rp had a lot to do today.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Closed Thread