Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 07:09 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Cold~kit
Today 06:36 AM
Make a Story - One...
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 06:08 AM

Old January 7th, 2022, 03:54 PM
Have a cat-tastic day!

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Snowkit sat underneath the tree, cleaning her pelt of dust or anything gross looming around. She then sat up and pricked her ears, then fell back comfortably. It was a perfect day to be outside because the sun was so warm.

If I do not respond, please bump me in 24 hours!

Snowkit's Character Profile.

Last edited by AshTheCat; January 7th, 2022 at 03:55 PM.
Old January 11th, 2022, 04:57 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Ridgeclaw was going on a rare walk today hobbling around in the weak winter light aimlessly. It was strange to see an elder outside the camp especially one with the grizzled toms disability but he was going half crazy in the camp at the moment with all the kits and old apprentices of his bothering him and the instability of the leadership of late. Though he wasnt sure why the most recent bout of discord bothered him to be honest, thunderclan was always like this and to the chaotic old man it was part of its charm but latley..... bah maybe he was getting too old to enjoy life as he once did he remembered everything from the old camp to the old leaders being better in his youth. Speaking of which he'd managed to make his way to the weeping tree marked with old deaths the elder had witnessed in his time. So many of these cats had died in the old camp never making it out of what had been their home and was now their grave but the old tom still missed the place even if he didnt know why.... Ridgeclaw stood for a moment just staring when a large gust of wind unballenced him and the tailless tripod curse as he fell over with a thudd onto the ground.

@Papaya
>Buckbranch<
His paws felt like stones as he trudged out of camp and just started walking. Unsure of as to where, just knowing that he had to do something with his energy. His paws started to turn him in a familiar direction, but not a happy one, and his frown had only gotten deeper by the time the large willow tree came into view. He'd carved the marks of those who had gone missing or perished in the fire with his own claws, and then someone had gone and ruined what had been a memorial.

A soft thud and a loud swear made him jump, but he recovered quickly and hurried around to the other side of the tree, froze, and then darted forward again. "Oh, goodness, Ridgeclaw, are you all right?" He bent down to nudge the elder to his feet, concern erasing the frown from his face. "Here, let me help you up."
Old January 11th, 2022, 10:00 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post

>Buckbranch<
His paws felt like stones as he trudged out of camp and just started walking. Unsure of as to where, just knowing that he had to do something with his energy. His paws started to turn him in a familiar direction, but not a happy one, and his frown had only gotten deeper by the time the large willow tree came into view. He'd carved the marks of those who had gone missing or perished in the fire with his own claws, and then someone had gone and ruined what had been a memorial.

A soft thud and a loud swear made him jump, but he recovered quickly and hurried around to the other side of the tree, froze, and then darted forward again. "Oh, goodness, Ridgeclaw, are you all right?" He bent down to nudge the elder to his feet, concern erasing the frown from his face. "Here, let me help you up."

The tom wasnt exactly happy with the help grumbling at this embarrassing moment having been seen much less having someone helping him through it, which earned a gruff "Bah back off I can do this on my own." Though he really couldnt. The elder growled a bit trying several times to haul himself to his paws failing and only sinking deeper into the snow before he admitted defeat and huffed out a "Grrf fine maybe a spot of help wouldnt be amiss." finally letting Buckbranch help him too his three paws.

Course even when on his paws Ridgeclaws pride was bruised so a bit of complaining was in order.

"I dont know how those that remained a warrior down a paw did it this is impossible to deal with. Even with my old bones and stumpy tail if only I had my paw back I'd be running around with the youngins believe me, now everything is a chore. Damn coyotes I should be out there now starclan knows this chaos clan needs more good hunters. Thriced damned coyotes..."

The elder lapsed off into grumbling sitting hard before staring up at the tree musing a quiet "I wonder if the dead from that day are listed here too...."

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old January 12th, 2022, 09:15 AM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
The tom wasnt exactly happy with the help grumbling at this embarrassing moment having been seen much less having someone helping him through it, which earned a gruff "Bah back off I can do this on my own." Though he really couldnt. The elder growled a bit trying several times to haul himself to his paws failing and only sinking deeper into the snow before he admitted defeat and huffed out a "Grrf fine maybe a spot of help wouldnt be amiss." finally letting Buckbranch help him too his three paws.

Course even when on his paws Ridgeclaws pride was bruised so a bit of complaining was in order.

"I dont know how those that remained a warrior down a paw did it this is impossible to deal with. Even with my old bones and stumpy tail if only I had my paw back I'd be running around with the youngins believe me, now everything is a chore. Damn coyotes I should be out there now starclan knows this chaos clan needs more good hunters. Thriced damned coyotes..."

The elder lapsed off into grumbling sitting hard before staring up at the tree musing a quiet "I wonder if the dead from that day are listed here too...."
>Buckbranch<
He chuckled softly and sat down beside Ridgeclaw, wrapping his tail over his flank. As the other tom spoke, he raised a forepaw and traced the ruined marks with a claw. "I never got the chance, I don't think," he replied. "This was made to remember the ones we lost to the fire that destroyed our last camp. Unless someone else did, before the marks were destroyed, they never made it here. I'm... ashamed to say I don't remember most of the Clanmates that were lost that night, or even how many. The battle, it's... fuzzy, in my head."

He swallowed, then removed his paw and lowered his head with a sigh, tracing lines into the snow. "I wasn't a good leader. I let those dogs prowl our borders until they got tired of it. I allowed them to ravage our camp and take lives that shouldn't have been lost. I didn't try to make a difference in my leadership until moons later, and then I went and died and left ThunderClan with figureheads even worse than I was."

This time his laugh was dry, humorless, and he turned his gaze to look at the spot where Ridgeclaw's paw should be, and then glanced up at the elder. "That's how you lost it, right? The battle with the coyotes. I'm sorry. That's my fault."
Old January 12th, 2022, 06:12 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post
~ Sparrowflight | Lynxfuzz | @Papaya ~

Sparrowflight's eyes playfully narrowed at his response, but before she could open her jaws to speak he was racing away.

Oh no you don't, you little bugger.

An eager grin stretched itself across her muzzle as she leapt after her hunting partner as he ran off. Perhaps Lynxfuzz would be a worthy racing partner as well! Lithe limbs stretching out to their fullest extent, the tan warrior could feel her body warming up as her paws rushed her through the undergrowth and the familiar kiss of the wind brushed through her pelt. This young tom wouldn't know what hit them once she past them. They'd eat snow for bursting off without a proper start!

An amused bubble of laughter escaped her muzzle and she pushed herself even faster to match his pace and give him a challenging grin before attempting to dart further ahead. She knew a few shortcuts from her recreational runs about the territory, so maybe she'd get the jump on him.
>Lynxfuzz<
The stalk of grass was lost to the wind as Lynxfuzz grinned. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Sparrowflight tossing him a cheeky smile as she started to draw ahead of him. Oh, I don't think so!

Putting on a burst of speed, the large white tom tried to lengthen his stride, long ears flapping as he ran and lips peeling back to reveal the flash of sharp incisors in a determined snarl. The tree was in view now, just a little bit closer and he would beat this fool into the ground they ran on now-

As if the universe was mocking him, his forepaw caught on something poking out of the snow. Whatever it was, Lynxfuzz didn't have time to look down to see it before he tumbled forward and skidded nose-first into a snowbank with a yelp of surprise. His paws fell limp for a moment, and then began to flail uselessly as he struggled to pull himself out of the snow.
Old January 14th, 2022, 03:06 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Catching the competitive snarl growing on Lynxfuzz's face, another bubble of laughter puffed its way past her maw before she set her eyes on the tree ahead. Almost there... Steady pace now... Just a few more- A yelp and thud behind her had her whip her head behind her in alarm, just to see her competition wipe out into a snowbank.

Opening her mouth to form a silly response but not paying attention to where she was headed, Sparrowflight's paws suddenly hit a slick patch of hidden ice under the snow sending her skidding forwards toward the tree with a similar yelp of surprise. Paws scrambling beneath her in an attempt to regain her footing only propelled her faster towards the willow that acted as her finish line. She couldn't slow down! She couldn't stop! Oh stars, she was gonna-

A dull thud and showering of snow secured her... well, was this a victory? Sparrowflight let loose a small groan before bringing a paw up to tap the tree with a huff of pain. Turning around and attempting to shake the white flakes of chill that dusted her pelt, she slowly padded back towards her hunting partner in amusement.

"Leaf-bare's not one to be trifled with apparently," she chuckled, wincing slightly as she rolled back the shoulder that had taken the brunt of her impact before extending a paw to Lynxfuzz. "Need a paw up?"

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:12 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Birchheart sat down by the tree, he was waiting for Blackjaw to show up. They had arranged to meet here and talk after we had done our duties for the day. He started to groom himself, cleaning his slightly fluffy fur. He then saw Blackjaw walking up the mound of earth to get to the Weeping Tree.

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old January 17th, 2022, 04:15 PM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Blackjaw started running when he saw Birchheart, he pounced on Birchheart his claws sheathed. "Birchheart!" he laughed, "What's up buddy 'o' mine!" He climbed off, and lied down, his stomach showing. His arms outstretched, "So warm..." he sighed. He rolled in the grass trying to relieve some stress.

Have a good day!

Character Tracker-https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...90#post1527690
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:17 PM
fresh outta mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayvines View Post

Catching the competitive snarl growing on Lynxfuzz's face, another bubble of laughter puffed its way past her maw before she set her eyes on the tree ahead. Almost there... Steady pace now... Just a few more- A yelp and thud behind her had her whip her head behind her in alarm, just to see her competition wipe out into a snowbank.

Opening her mouth to form a silly response but not paying attention to where she was headed, Sparrowflight's paws suddenly hit a slick patch of hidden ice under the snow sending her skidding forwards toward the tree with a similar yelp of surprise. Paws scrambling beneath her in an attempt to regain her footing only propelled her faster towards the willow that acted as her finish line. She couldn't slow down! She couldn't stop! Oh stars, she was gonna-

A dull thud and showering of snow secured her... well, was this a victory? Sparrowflight let loose a small groan before bringing a paw up to tap the tree with a huff of pain. Turning around and attempting to shake the white flakes of chill that dusted her pelt, she slowly padded back towards her hunting partner in amusement.

"Leaf-bare's not one to be trifled with apparently," she chuckled, wincing slightly as she rolled back the shoulder that had taken the brunt of her impact before extending a paw to Lynxfuzz. "Need a paw up?"
>Lynxfuzz<
Grumbling swears under his breath, Lynxfuzz yanked his head roughly out of the snow. He came up with his face covered in clumps of white, whiskers and nose completely encased. With a snort, he glowered up at Sparrowflight, seemed to consider her offer, and then took her paw and let her help him to his feet. As soon as he was up he gave himself a fierce shake, scattering snow every which way. "Thank you," he muttered.

He took a few steps forward to snuffle around the base of the tree, then peered to the right. "I'm heading this way, I smell a hare."

With that he disappeared into the undergrowth. The hare wasn't very difficult to track, but its white coat made it hard to spot. He only saw it when it lifted its head and moved its ears, and immediately he dropped into a crouch. He was downwind, and it was close enough for a well-placed leap. If he was careful enough...

He bunched his legs beneath him and sprang into the air. The hare froze and glanced back at him, then tried to run, but with his paws outstretched he managed to hook it with his claws and clamp down on the back of its neck. With a sharp crunch and a final, ear-piercing shriek, the hare went limp.

Wincing, Lynxfuzz picked it up gingerly and brought it back to the tree. It was scrawny, but big - it would feed a couple of cats well.
Old January 17th, 2022, 04:19 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

"You are soooooo weird," Birchheart said furrowing his eyebrows, laughing. "So, what did you want to tell me? You said you wanted to talk about something." Birchheart laid down, soaking in the sun shining through the thick, leafless branches.

Bump me after 48 hours!