Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: The Forest Roars

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart|| He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

Bearsnout backed up a bit when he watched Salamanderkit spit. He was not expecting that at all. But he didn't blame her. He was bigger than most cats, of course she'd be a bit frightened and shocked. Especially with all this chaos.

He nods as Salamanderkit orders him to protect the nursery. He would protect it with his life if he had to. "Yes ma'am. The nursery will be fine. You got me and Dapplewing. And these are still Clan cats. They'll follow the code." Hopefully. Although he didn't say that part out loud.

"I'm not sure who's winning." He lied calmly. It was clear who was winning. Even if it wasn't a hundred percent clear, he knew one thing- It wasn't RiverClan. He didn't need the kits riled up or scared. "But no matter what happens, don't worry. You have me and Dapplewing here... and Fadingsun won't let them destroy our Clan."

He turned back to watch Aspenkit and Marigoldkit. It was clear that their anxiety was starting to build, and that they were starting to get ideas to evacuate. Aspenkit starting telling everybody to dig, and Marigoldkit told him no. He seemed to listen to that reasoning.

"Aspenkit, that was a smart idea. If things get too bad, evacuating would be a good idea. Just like Dusklion taught you guys to do, but Marigoldkit is right. We have to wait to see what Fadingsun says. If we all start evacuating now, we could get split up from the Clan, and you guys don't know your way around the territory." He replied, with a smile. It was a good idea, and he knew how much praise mattered to the little ones.

"For now everybody just stay put, okay? That's the best thing that all of you can do. I know it's hard, and I know we're all scared. But we need to stay alert. We can't let our fear take over. We have to listen and pay attention to anything that Fadingsun commands. He'll lead us through this. Everything will be fine. RiverClan has been through worse."

. . .

Tags:
- Dapplewing ( @Omari )
- Marigoldkit ( @Marigoldwhisper )
- Aspenkit ( @burntToast )
- Salamanderkit ( @kenjaku )
(Other people: )
- @IDIOTICBEAN101 ; @CollapsingStars ; @ashtuft ; @Luminous

OPEN TO ANYONE ELSE IN THE NURSERY

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; June 7th, 2024 at 07:47 AM.
Old June 7th, 2024, 08:00 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan guard
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both active)

After this battle Riverclan would cause no more trouble. At least that's the outcome Darkcloud wished for as she followed the rest of her clan into the fight at Dawnstar's order. Though, the peace probably wouldn’t last long after this, she hoped it would give them time to prepare to permanently removed this fake clan from the forest forever. Shadowclan would survive no matter what.

Burning amber hues watched with unmoving focus as a Riverclan warrior suddenly sprang at her. A predictable approach. As quick as a viper, the spotted tabby ducked under her opponent's belly, briefly missing their bared teeth and claws. While doing this she also attempted to score her own claws across their belly...or at least nick of their legs when she escaped them. Wasting no time, Darkcloud disappeared into the shadows from where she was previously standing behind them and begin circling them, waiting for the next chance to strike.

(Got it! :3)

@Fits

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; June 7th, 2024 at 08:02 AM.
Old June 7th, 2024, 08:04 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> rookpaw <<-
[ they/she | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes

CW murder, brutality, violence etc, some gross descriptions?

rookpaw could hear her own blood rushing in her ears at a deafening volume, turning everything around a dull static, except for the apprentices begging. 'p-please.. please... please...' it croaked from beneath white tipped paws, and rookpaw watched a tear travel down the apprentices face and eventually colour the soil beneath them a darker brown. their writhing was met with intentional leaning, claws more directly digging into the site, and, to whoevers gain it was, was too fascinated and dull to slam her paw down on them again. she watched them writhe for just a moment longer before shifting the weight from the apprentices chest to the paw that resting on the side of their head. head pinned securely to the ground, the only large amount of movement still vibrating through the riverclanners head and neck were irregular chocked off gasps for air and rookpaw leaned down slowly, briefly letting her breath hit the apprentice before making a quick move for their neck. there was kindness in the way rooks teeth sank deep into the apprentices throat, her other paw shifted for balance, before violently yanking her head back. blood splattered rooks front, tinting off white fur a brilliant red, and while there was kindness in the quick ending of their suffering, the apprentices paw slamming down on their head, lulling limp in place, life already faded from bright blue eyes, was nowhere near a move of pity and understanding.
rookpaws slouched form hovered over the riverclanner, their formerly light golden fur drenched in crimson and torn out golden tufts shifting lazily in the new leaf breeze. her own light chest fur was almost entirely coloured dark red, bits of blood and tissue sluggishly dripping from her chin as a breathy laugh escaped the apprentice. she wasnt quite sure what was so funny, the thought of standing over a dead body that had once slept mere paw steps from her? the fact that she couldn't quite bring herself to feel bad? it wasnt funny, really. rooks chest heaved heavily, not necesarrily from the amount of energy she had put into this, but rather because of what 'this' was. it was ridiculous how much blood a single cat could lose, rooks dark pelt stuck slick to her skin in places, slowly turning a rubbery slimy texture before it would inevitably dry into a reddish brown dusting attached to the individual hairs. steel grey eyes wide and curious, locked onto their dead body, in death they still looked frozen in fear, blood splattered over almost their entire upper body and the soil surrounding, dull and lifeless and rookpaw wondered if the stars would be more merciful than her own jaws had been.
nothing really felt real, just a few days ago training with her mentor had been lighthearted, now she stands shaking over a dead body, the second one she's claimed in the fast few moons only this time on the other side of the battle, and she doesnt feel bad. the thrill is blinding but she'll know guilt will come to consume her later. she cant bring herself to care. this is right, she will make lostspark proud, a small ridiculous part of her cant help but hope this will be her ticket into their lives. she couldn't back off, this was right there was no way around and rook knew, how else could one continue to exist without being wanted?

rook took another heavy breath, aiming to contain the anger that had sparked to live inside her and had, at some point since twilightstars order, grown into large lashing flames. she stepped off the body with a slight shake running through long limbs, the apprentice hadnt gotten to her, she might look like she's dying, blood drenched and eyes wild as they sought out lostsparks grey pelt, but in reality, not a drop of the blood clinging to two coloured pelt was her own. her mentor was fine, in close promixity to two more or less dead, she really couldnt tell, windclanners, and currently striking at seabreeze. he had no chance.
rookpaw averted grey eyes, now landing on a riverclan warrior she couldnt recognise at all, all alone in the middle of the clearing, passing through fighting cats like he was parting the tide. rookpaw sped up into a trot, approaching the warrior from the left, far enough behind their back so they wouldnt immediately have a visual of her and sped up once again to ram into their side. the warrior looked injured, not a lot but enough to make rookpaw over confident of her ability, with the lingering thought of quick death and blood shed still at the back of her mind.

[everything about honeys death had been discussed prior and pp perms were given]
[ @ellie - honey @CollapsingStars - fish ]
FISHSCALE

Purrks ; Mindreader
Riverclan

Fishscale got slammed into.. HARD. A loud crack. The huge cat lost his balance, Fishscale dug his claws into the dirt, regaining his balance. He bared his teeth at the.. Apprentice? A apprentice?! He was not having any of this. Fishscale lashed his tail, waiting for the other cat to make another move. If he could run off one cat, why not another cat? He didn't want to be overly confident though, this apprentice was big enough to shove HIM. He is VERY weary of them.
Old June 7th, 2024, 08:22 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 51 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fadingsun - @occultation ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur stood by Twilightstar, the elder fury tense as the clans gathered on the ridge. A pacifist by nature, Hawkfur was less than enthused to be decimating a clan like this. But then he recalled the agony WindClan had suffered at the paws of RiverClan's stupidity in recent moons, and his resolve was strengthened. As the three queens of the forest prepared to give the order, Hawkfur trained his gaze on the RiverClan camp. He hoped the kits and queens would make it out of this.

When the call for battle rang through the night, Hawkfur was nothing but another body in the stream of cats that flooded to the RiverClan camp. He had no thoughts other than revenge, efficiency and blood. He gave himself to the violent whispers that always plagued him. Just for now.

His first thought as the screaming erupted was that there were too many young voices in the chorus. His second thought was that he needed to find Fadingsun.

He wanted to fight Dusklion--the snake-heart that hammered the final nail in RiverClan's coffin--but that fight, that honor belonged only to Twilightstar. Fadingsun might have been a leader, but Hawkfur was double his age and had much more experience. He was also rather large for a cat. Usually he would balk at leaving a clan without their leader but RiverClan was surely used to that now. It wouldn't matter when they were cast out of the forest, anyway.

The golden pelt of Fadingsun was surprisingly easy to find in the chaos. Hawkfur wasted no breath before throwing himself at the leader, shoulder checking him right in the chest in what would hopefully be a winding move before reaching up with a forepaw topped with wickedly curved claws and aiming to bring it down on the leader's maw.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; June 7th, 2024 at 08:25 AM.
Old June 7th, 2024, 08:42 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Sproutfleck was silent most of the walk to the RiverClan camp, Jade green eyes focused solely on keeping Springlight and Orangeblossom (he was curious about the tom and his fighting style in truth) in his line of vision. His certain, Watchful gaze Fluttered to Drizzlecloud for a moment, wondering if she would be offended. Oh, wait, she's deaf, she didn't hear that. Hehe. Sprouts-a-lot almost told his companions that, but Springlight may not see it as funny. As the battle begun, he prayed for lack of Injury on thunderclan warriors.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 7th, 2024, 08:43 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

WISTERIAWREN - RIVERCLAN
Just A Scratch: Active

Blinding pain was all she knew, a whimper clawing its way out of her throat as elongated fangs bit down hard, and Melody was reflexively jerking back. But she couldn’t, because there were teeth in her flesh, and all she ended up doing was causing another flare of pain up her forearm. By the time Melody had somewhat stabilized from the onslaught of pain hitting her in waves, one new slash landed on her flank, deep, scarring - both emotionally and physically. Her mind recognized the predator in her sights, recognized that if she did not leave, she would die.

The tears streaming down we face would not stop, her body instinctively kicking into fight or flight mode without her permission, and Melody had never been a fight cat. Soft, clawless paw lifting up to repeatedly attempt to hit against Crowtooth’s head, likely doing zero damage as she probably only irritated him into letting go, and the molly jerked free as she was relieved of his bite. Her steps were stumbled, blood splattering the ground, coating blades of grass red. Her shoulder, her arm, her flank, her face. If Melody had not been gifted a higher pain tolerance, she would have no doubt collapsed already, as she was sure she would be later on.

One last fleeting glance towards the Fury, her mind burning him into her memory as terror incarnate, and Melody was fleeing, limping, hurrying in the other direction, whatever fit the bill. She would collapse, but at a later time. It was still imminent.

[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 7th, 2024, 08:45 AM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

For what must have been moons, Heroneye had dreaded the prospect of war. But now that that war had come--and was so much worse than she had imagined--Heroneye didn’t feel much of anything. Her mind seemed to be surrounded by clouds, and all she could register was the ShadowClan cat and Heroneye’s own heartbeat pounding in her ears. Even the cries of pain from her own Clanmates just melted into meaningless noise, which scared her more than anything in that moment.

Heroneye scowled as claws scratched her belly. Pay attention! she hissed internally. She glanced around wildly, yet her opponent was nowhere to be seen. Ears flattened against her head. Heroneye stayed still, waiting for the ShadowClan cat to reveal herself again.

( @Morrigan )
Old June 7th, 2024, 09:01 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

LOSTSPARK — SHADOWCLAN

No answer from the RiverClanner — he had gotten away, and Lostspark’s teeth snapped on thin air. Throughly irritated, the scarred feline took that as permission to leap into the fray, one paw swinging upward towards the nearest RiverClan cat as she ducked low with a snarl, her claws out on full display, aiming to rip either into the warrior’s throat, face, or shoulder. Honestly, anything worked for her.

She was just looking to kill.

[ @finley !! - Crinklecrash ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 7th, 2024, 09:04 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fallenmoon - @SeonghwasBunnyEars ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker followed the ShadowClan group to RiverClan territory, taking up the rear and ensuring no cats strayed too far. She knew that cats might sympathize with the fish, and might peel off to warn them. Luckily, it seemed as though no one had a mouse-brained idea such as that. They arrived under the cover of darkness, merging with the two clans already waiting. The shadow queen's right paw surveyed the camp, noting the two guards sitting outside the camp entrance. The distance, combined with her lack of a left eye, made it difficult to see who they were. Not that it mattered--they would likely perish the moment WindClan went through the front.

As the leaders discussed plans, Mistlewhisker noted a familiar pelt that did not belong in the battle. She stalked over to Fallenmoon, pale eye glinting in the night. "You do not belong here." She meowed, deep voice rumbling. Showing up uninvited, and before Dawnstar had arrived? It certainly seemed a lot of cats enjoyed doing that. Mistlewhisker considered Fallenmoon, wondering if she could make an example out of him. Perhaps another time. There were bigger fish to fry. "Return to camp immediately, or I will throw you to the fish below and let them pick the flesh off your bones."

The threat would neither land or not, but it hardly mattered. The call for battle was given, and Mistlewhisker joined the flood of vengeful cats streaming into battle.

[OPEN FOR BATTLE PARTNERS]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 7th, 2024, 09:09 AM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

[Alright, thanks for the fight!]
ShadowClan
Open for RiverClan
Well, that ended quickly. Dawnstar avoided the swing at her muzzle and chest, but let the bite on her leg land if nothing more than to remember the fool. His attacks were weak and pitiful, she almost felt bad for him. When he went for her stomach again, she reared up to avoid the blows and slammed her front paws onto the tom's flank before he could stumble away. Her fangs quickly found their way into the tom's neck, she bit down until she was certain the life drained from his body. She released him and then remembered she hadn't gotten his name. Oh well, leaving the body where it fell, she licked up the trickling blood from her leg where the teeth had nicked her and went on her way. That was not very interesting at all. Licking the blood off her muzzle, she strolled through the battling cats, with a scowl.

Riverwhisper - RC - Closed
(No problem!)
Well, at least one of his blows landed. He managed to get the bite on her leg, before he felt himself slammed into the floor by massive front paws. He let out a yowl as teeth sank into his neck. "SWANBERRY-" he cried, before being cut off as his own blood choked him. Coughing, spitting out blood, his head fell limp and the edges of his vision went black. The last thing he thought was I'll watch over you, my love. before he took his last breath and darkness swamped him.

@Marigoldwhisper

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |