by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Yesterday 11:46 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Skykit giggled at Patchkit. "Get ready for this! Cus, I'm the most scariest fish ever!" She mewed. She watched patchkits every move. She was waiting for the right time to attack. She jumped out of the way after patchkit tapped her. She pounced on them and started to nibble their ear, making sure she wasn't hurting them. @Dolomedes
Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic
|| He/They | WC Kit | Moons: 5 ||
16/100

He let out a small cheer before huffing as Skykit pounced on him and nibbled on his ear. Which in result he flicked it down and mayhaps hit Skykit with his ear. Before he pushed his paws out to kick the younger kit off of him lightly and pounced, aiming to pin her to the ground with a playful growl-his noise. “No match for a Windclan warrior!
[ @Spooky_Blossom - Skykit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; Yesterday at 02:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Staring off into space

Skykit was having soooooooooooo much fun. "Oh no!" She cried out. "The great windclan warrior got me!" She giggled. "Oh no.... the warrior was too strong and killed me..." Skykit closed her eyes dramatically and then her tongue stuck out of her mouth. She slowed her breathing to make it more realistic, but you could tell it was fake. @Dolomedes
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic
17/100

Patchkit laughed before stepping back and freeing Skykit so that she could continue her dramatics freely. “Yes yes! Windclan always wins!” Though with a battle concluded what game should they play now? His go tos are usually Hide and Seek, Wrestling, and Tag… so he was really running out of options to choose from. What other things are there to do? Maybe they could visit the elder’s den for a story or something? Or maybe they could find a different game to play? Maybe they could find a lesson or something. The kitten only tilted his head though as his hazy green eyes landed on Skykit again, “What should we do now?
[ @Spooky_Blossom - Skykit ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Yesterday, 03:11 PM
Staring off into space

Skykit opened her eyes. The game was over. "That was fun!" She started to stretch. "I dunno. We could ask a warrior to show us how to fight? Orrr, we could go to miss Lightningstorm and see if she can teach us some herbs. I probably wouldn't remember though." She told patchkit. "Or if you have something you wanna do we can do that." @Dolomedes
Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Patchkit
The Masked Mimic
19/100

Patchkit thought over Skykit’s words for a moment, a lesson may be fun, and if they knew how to fight better than maybe they could play pretend better in the future! Yes, that makes sense. The feline nodded at the thought before relaying it to Skykit, “I think we should find someone to teach us about being a warrior so that we can pretend in our game better! Maybe fighting like you said?” The kitten looked around the clearing at all the different warriors and apprentices going about their days, he didn’t really want to bother a warrior. They all seemed busy, and slightly intimidating to bother. So maybe an apprentice instead? They were learning how to be a warrior so who better to ask about getting a lesson!

Let’s go to the apprentice den and see if we can find an apprentice to teach us! The warriors may be a bit busy.” He offered in explanation and waited for Skykit’s response before leading the way over to the apprentice den, half hopping half running to the space and peering in with no hesitation. OH! There! He spotted a russet colored feline with the den and took a few pawsteps in, looking back at Skykit for a moment before focusing on the apprentice ahead of them. “Hi! I’m Patchkit and this is Skykit, ” He introduced motioning to the younger kit as he did so.

We were wondering if you could teach us how to fight like a warrior can?
[ @Spooky_Blossom - Skykit | @ollie_the_skeleton - Cardinalpaw ]

Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Asleep

SwiftStrike (WC Warrior)
Tags/Interactions: None But Open

The crying she shared tongues with CardinalMist for the last time, she sent prayers to Starclan. "Is anyone even in the camp?" The she mumbled to herself searching around camp for people as she'd see the warriors den she entered to see if anyone was in there.

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet."

Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Cardinalkit |
1-3 Moons - WindClan Kit

No Purrks

It had been a bit since the time of the fire's invasion. Which of course she later learned had not been a fire at all, merely something called a possum? Something like that. Whatever. It had been a weakling and easily disposed of. No match for her future clan. Although she supposed it was a good idea to learn about how the clan's enemies worked. She would be a poor leader if she couldn't at least remember the things that crawled about outside of her camp. Remember how many warriors she would need to sacrifice per opponent to keep her littermates safe.

The young kit's musings suddenly cut short, Cardinalkit turned an uninterested look towards the approaching peasant, her gaze only mildly softening when she recognized who it was that called for her attention. While it was understood that her and her littermates were the supreme beings of the nursery - what with their having been literally gifted to WindClan by StarClan themselves... like, hello - there were a few other kits that were above the mere commoner from the den she and her family resided in. The late auntie Bravebird's litter being some of them. While the fluffy kit wouldn't necessarily say she was close to them, they had both been forced to tolerate the lesser being Firenotmom as their milk provider and caretaker - pft, pathetic - while their fathers hunted and were real warriors for the clan. However, up until the moment she had died, Auntie Bravebird had been alright. And besides. She had died to illness. The one death one could not fight. It was an acceptable if perhaps mildly disappointing death. She had been sure the fury would have been an excellent stepping stone for her and her future plans.

Egretkit would not help those plans. Her status as inferior to her and her kin made that obvious. But she was a benevolent and just leader. She would honor the brief bond she shared with Bravebird and treat her kits appropriately in turn. By promptly rolling her eyes at her cousin's question.

"Um. Like, duh? Of course I know what snow is, obvs. My poppa is named after it. Snow is some white, cold stuff that covers everything during leafbare," she mewed in a condescending tone, overly enunciating the last word so that Egretkit would catch on to it. "By the by? That's like, the word you were looking for. Leafbare. When the tree is bare and has no leaves. It's like, whatever, though. Don't feel bad. I didn't know either until recently."

@idia [Egretkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Stormkit

1 Moon | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan Kit

Oh no…where was he? How would he ever get back? A sense of panic slowly set in the longer Stormkit couldn’t find his way back to the nursery. Of course in reality he wasn’t that far from it at all, but he didn’t know that. He felt like he was worlds away from it. Then he spotted a somewhat familiar cat around his age, he'd seen her in the nursery once or twice when he actually bothered to look at the other cats there instead of at the entrance, but had never actually spoken to her before. Jasminekit, was that her name? A concerned look on her face as she asked him what was wrong. Before Stormkit could answer, an older cat he'd definitely never seen before came over, although he did seem friendly.

"I…I left the nursery to explore…now I don't know how to get back!" Looking at the outside of the nursery as he left would’ve been a great idea, and Stormkit once again wished he'd had that thought when it would actually help. But once he did know how to get back to the nursery, he'd save that for later and continue seeing the outside!

@Luna16 @Tallstar [Sorry I took forever! Been kinda inactive recently, I’ll be trying to be more active soon though!]
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw
9 Moons
He/Him

Vinepaw has been sitting in the clearing thinking about his friends death when he spotted a little kit. One who was wandering around not out of the ordinary but the way this kit was walking around was unusual. He got to his paws and padded over he decided he would take a light hearted tone to it. “Hey,what’s goin on?”he asked his blue eye peering down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitestarliner View Post
Stormkit

1 Moon | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan Kit

Oh no…where was he? How would he ever get back? A sense of panic slowly set in the longer Stormkit couldn’t find his way back to the nursery. Of course in reality he wasn’t that far from it at all, but he didn’t know that. He felt like he was worlds away from it. Then he spotted a somewhat familiar cat around his age, he'd seen her in the nursery once or twice when he actually bothered to look at the other cats there instead of at the entrance, but had never actually spoken to her before. Jasminekit, was that her name? A concerned look on her face as she asked him what was wrong. Before Stormkit could answer, an older cat he'd definitely never seen before came over, although he did seem friendly.

"I…I left the nursery to explore…now I don't know how to get back!" Looking at the outside of the nursery as he left would’ve been a great idea, and Stormkit once again wished he'd had that thought when it would actually help. But once he did know how to get back to the nursery, he'd save that for later and continue seeing the outside!

@Luna16 @Tallstar [Sorry I took forever! Been kinda inactive recently, I’ll be trying to be more active soon though!]

Jasminekit blinked as the older cat joined them, grateful for their presence. She flashed Stormkit a warm, soft smile. "It's okay!" She purring, hoping to soothe the other kit's anxiety. She brushing her tail down his back in a comforting gesture. "We can walk back together if you like? Or keep exploring?"

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop