Today 06:15 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 06:08 PM

Old May 12th, 2024, 01:10 PM

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: Kit Corner

Icekit meowed in response: "No, I am fine, that thing was looking like a mouse, and I wantedto be useful for Clan"

[@BEAR.]
Old May 12th, 2024, 04:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"Just don't fight her, alright?" Wolfhive twitched his whiskers in mild amusement at the thought. He still found Fallingpaw's reaction to the father thing ridiculous when blood didn't really matter. "You first."

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 12th, 2024, 04:34 PM
work is never done

Default Re: Kit Corner

A survey over Icekit's mouth confirmed there wasn't any visible injury, and Wolfhive relaxed slightly. He didn't like that there was apparently some confusion over the difference between a rock and a mouse, but Icekit was a baby - so he wasn't going to ream him for that. "Be more careful about what you chomp down on, you can nibble on it first to determine if it's safe to bite." Teething was just part of life, and while Wolfhive couldn't stop Icekit from chewing things - he could try to prevent him from getting hurt again doing it.

It occurred to him, as Icekit spoke, that this might be a good time to try out the expansion of the kit corner he'd made with Fleckpaw. Back in Leaf-bare, just before the thaw, they'd arranged an area where prey would be baited in. Wolfhive's idea was that it'd give kits and apprentices a safer spot to practice hunting in without needing to leave camp. "Look - don't feel pressured to do anything, okay? Enjoy your free-time while you can, and when you're older you can dedicate yourself to helping out the Clan more. Talk to elders, play with other kits - form bonds now that you can carry with you for moons to come. If you want," and only if Icekit wanted, because Wolfhive wasn't going to force the baby to do anything, "I can show you the basic hunter's crouch. There's a spot in camp that prey sometimes comes into - you can practice it there and try to catch something for your mama."

[ @Cat_Van333 ]

Old May 12th, 2024, 04:41 PM
work is never done

Hmm...

Wolfhive had noticed a recent lack of Salamanderpaw around camp, and upon quickly checking it out -- looking through dens, through some nooks and crannys of the clearing -- he determined they'd probably not been back in some time. Concerning, given he'd heard nothing about it from Vultureeye. Did mentors just not give a damn about the kids put in their care? Maybe he'd talk with him later.

For now, his gaze searched the clearing for someone he could steal for this. "Daylightwing! I'm gonna go looking for Salamanderpaw - why don't you come with me?"

[ @Ladiebugg ]

Old May 12th, 2024, 05:25 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Just don't fight her, alright?" Wolfhive twitched his whiskers in mild amusement at the thought. He still found Fallingpaw's reaction to the father thing ridiculous when blood didn't really matter. "You first."

Fallingpaw playfully bumped into into Wolfhive and walked forward (moving to elders den)

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old May 12th, 2024, 07:01 PM
work is never done

Wolfhive crossed through on his way back to the apprentices' den.

Old May 13th, 2024, 07:06 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby

Larkswoop pawed at the ground in frustration. She was trying her best. Like, really, really trying her best to build a couple of relationships within the Clan, but she was finding it hard. She was having to do all the approaching, as not a single one of her Clanmates would approach her.

Shaking her head, Larkswoop pushed away the negative thoughts. She couldn't think like that. It was Wolfhive who had told her she'd have to attempt this or else she'd be kicked out. Giving a sigh, the warrior looked up at the sky. Larkswoop had been up since sunrise, and it was just now nearing dawn.

@dino. | Bumblestar - If it's alright, I was gonna throw in a little lynx attack for them to handle

I feel that if they fight side by side, then maybe that could possibly decrease some of the tension between Bumble and Lark, because I know Lark isn't Bumble's favorite atm lol.

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old May 13th, 2024, 11:17 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop pawed at the ground in frustration. She was trying her best. Like, really, really trying her best to build a couple of relationships within the Clan, but she was finding it hard. She was having to do all the approaching, as not a single one of her Clanmates would approach her.

Shaking her head, Larkswoop pushed away the negative thoughts. She couldn't think like that. It was Wolfhive who had told her she'd have to attempt this or else she'd be kicked out. Giving a sigh, the warrior looked up at the sky. Larkswoop had been up since sunrise, and it was just now nearing dawn.

@dino. | Bumblestar - If it's alright, I was gonna throw in a little lynx attack for them to handle

I feel that if they fight side by side, then maybe that could possibly decrease some of the tension between Bumble and Lark, because I know Lark isn't Bumble's favorite atm lol.
Bumblestar slipped out of her den and stretched, eyeing the rising sun's rays as they filtered in through the trees. It was becoming increasingly warmer as the days went by - not warm, exactly, but warmer than it had been, and that was good enough for her. She'd been meaning to start going on morning hunts and now was as good a time as ever.

Larkswoop caught her eye as she moved toward the camp's entrance, and after a split second she changed direction. Wolfhive had just let her back in and Bumblestar was curious to see what was up with that. "Yo, I'm goin' out to hunt for a bit. You seem like you're not up to much right now, you wanna come?"
Old May 13th, 2024, 11:30 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar slipped out of her den and stretched, eyeing the rising sun's rays as they filtered in through the trees. It was becoming increasingly warmer as the days went by - not warm, exactly, but warmer than it had been, and that was good enough for her. She'd been meaning to start going on morning hunts and now was as good a time as ever.

Larkswoop caught her eye as she moved toward the camp's entrance, and after a split second she changed direction. Wolfhive had just let her back in and Bumblestar was curious to see what was up with that. "Yo, I'm goin' out to hunt for a bit. You seem like you're not up to much right now, you wanna come?"

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop turned to look at Bumblestar. ''Sure,'' She mewed, getting to her paws and stretching each leg in turn. ''I don't have anything better to do, anyway.''

Purrks
Larkswoop: Killer Aptitude T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue T2, Kitty Softpaws T2, Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old May 13th, 2024, 03:40 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Bumblestar shouldered through the lichen curtain that hung in front of the leader's den and raked her sharp stare over the clearing. There was the problem, in the clearing as Daylightwing had described, and she felt the fur along her spine prickle.

"Eggbite!" she barked, voice ringing out as she started to cross the empty space. "You mind explaining to me what the hell you thought you were doin', leavin' your Clanmate like that?"

[ @Ladiebugg ]