Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 PM

Old December 28th, 2023, 06:43 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - agatha kitty - tags; @BEAR.

He was baiting her, and she knew it. It made no difference - not when he was eating her clan's prey. What else was an honourable warrior supposed to do? Besides...

...She was going to enjoy this.

This cat didn't deserve the satisfaction of another bite of his stolen meal.

Softsong darted forward with a snarl, leaping upwards with claws unsheathed as she approached his dipped head. In his arrogance, he'd given her the perfect avenue to jump onto his back. Let's see how he likes stealing prey after a good shredding!

> Softsong attempts to jump over Coyote's dipped head and onto his back to rake her claws along his back.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 28th, 2023 at 06:46 AM.
Old January 1st, 2024, 10:46 AM
Elliot ^_^

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Fritter

She repeated the herbs in her head as she walked, not wanting to forget. Celandine, big leaves, yellow flower, weird stalk. Goldenrod, long leaves, fluffy bunches. Burnet, spiky oval leaves, red flowers. Celandine, goldenrod, burnet...

[roll for celandine (d4): 3]
Ripplepelt searched the riverbank first, giving it a wide berth. The last thing she wanted to do was fall into the river with its strong leafbare currents. Yellow flowers... big leaves... It wasn't long before she found a plant. Had Tansypaw said if she wanted the flowers or the leaves? Unsure, she nipped off three stems with both growing.

Right. Time for goldenrod. She knew she would recognise the scent of this one, having it applied to plenty of wounds over the years, but Tansy had they'd be lucky to find them.

[roll for investigation ( d20): 4]
Ripplepelt sniffed around the valley, looking out for the fluffy bunches of anise-scented yellow flowers with no luck. Maybe we'll have better luck when the weather warms up, she thought, giving up and deciding to look for some burnet instead.

[roll for burnet (d4): 4]
Hm... no red flowers, but the leaves were oval and spiky enough that Ripplepelt wasn't too doubtful. Leafbare probably killed the flowers off, she thought. She nipped off a leafy stem then dug at the soil a little to get at the roots, nipping some of those off too.
"There's plenty of burnet over here!" she called to Garlicfeather, since she couldn't carry anymore. Hopefully he'd had more luck with the goldenrod than she had.

[+3 celandine, +1 burnet, +1 burnet root]

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; January 1st, 2024 at 10:46 AM.
Old January 1st, 2024, 11:37 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather clicked his tongue when he saw the apprentice wasn't coming, stars above was it that hard to attend a mere patrol? He perked up at his name and gave a curt nod hastily following behind Ripple Pelt.

Garlic Feather had never ever been quite fond of herbs, nor good with his memory, thankfully this time he'd managed to get quite a nice image in his head of what they might look like albeit a little fuzzy. He slowed down and eased away from Ripple Pelt, Yellow bunches, weird stem, big leaves. Garlic Feather searched around until he found what he thought was one, maybe? He gnawed at the base of the plant and picked it up.
(rolled 1/4)
Okay, next he had to find...Long leaves, tight fluffy bunches, tiny flowers, Garlic Feather gave a heavy sigh as he looked around, he recalled that Tansy Paw said she didn't have much hope for any to be found. But Garlic Feather gave looking for some his all anyway. Garlic Feather paused halfway as that vivid image turned fuzzier then needed, oh stars what did it look like again? Yellow- no white bunches, or maybe that was the flowers? Were they short or long leaves? Did it even have leaves! Distressed that he'd forgotten what it had looked like Garlic Feather hung his head and headed off to search for the last herb, hopefully he hadn't forgotten that one too.
(Rolled a 1 out of 20 )
Alright, oval leaves, spiky, reddish flower clump thing and the leaves and roots. Garlic Feather was semi-relieved to be on the last herb, he really wasn't fond of patrols and such. But nonetheless, the description seemed easy enough to follow and find. Garlic Feather can do that! He searched around carefully keeping his eye out for any, just when he was about to slip away when he heard Ripple pelt call out that she'd found some and hurried over, no flowers. He aided with gathering them, digging carefully to uncover the roots as well as get some of the leaves and perking up when he had gotten enough he glanced over to Ripple pelt with a mouthful of the stuff. 'S'ppose that's all finished now right?' He'd mew through the mouthful.
(Rolled 4/4)

( + 1 Celandine / +2 Burnet / + 2 Burnet root ) Apologies if anything is wrong here, I'm a little confused with how patrols work!@lesbianism

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 1st, 2024 at 11:38 AM.
Old January 1st, 2024, 11:55 AM
Elliot ^_^

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @Fritter
[all looks good to me ^-^]
Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:42 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
[Springpaw | She/Her | 6 moons ]

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 29
purrks: none

──────────────
Springpaw was tired of waiting; the patrol was just standing around doing nothing! And Mapledusk wasn't even there yet! It's already too cold "Okay everyone, i think it's time to move!" the apprentice looked around for the warrior, but they can't really wait for Mapledusk any longer. The patrol was already way behind and she didn't want to be punished. "Since there's a lot of us, we could probably finish it rather quickly but that doesn't mean we should relax too much! I don't know about you guys, but i don't want to get punished!" ..pretty sure her words made sense, right...? Springpaw moved her paws in the direction of the Sedgewater Valley. So far in every patrol she went on, she was the one to walk the patrol to their destination. Every patrol...which is....two patrols! Not much, but it's quite the coincidence. Whether or not the rest of the patrol was following her of not, she just want to do her job.....Well hopefully they were following behind her. Springpaw's eyes went over the changing landscape as she made it to the Valley. So...first border patrol. She...she got this!
╰─▸ ❝ @RavenzzGlow [Deerfang] || @Honey Bee [Mapledusk] || @pink.ghostface [Gooseflight] || @al3cc766 [Ravenwing] || @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] || Hope ya'll don't mind

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; January 2nd, 2024 at 02:43 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:26 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
──────────────
[Springpaw | She/Her | 6 moons ]

Windclan Apprentice | Post : 29
purrks: none

──────────────
Springpaw was tired of waiting; the patrol was just standing around doing nothing! And Mapledusk wasn't even there yet! It's already too cold "Okay everyone, i think it's time to move!" the apprentice looked around for the warrior, but they can't really wait for Mapledusk any longer. The patrol was already way behind and she didn't want to be punished. "Since there's a lot of us, we could probably finish it rather quickly but that doesn't mean we should relax too much! I don't know about you guys, but i don't want to get punished!" ..pretty sure her words made sense, right...? Springpaw moved her paws in the direction of the Sedgewater Valley. So far in every patrol she went on, she was the one to walk the patrol to their destination. Every patrol...which is....two patrols! Not much, but it's quite the coincidence. Whether or not the rest of the patrol was following her of not, she just want to do her job.....Well hopefully they were following behind her. Springpaw's eyes went over the changing landscape as she made it to the Valley. So...first border patrol. She...she got this!
╰─▸ ❝ @RavenzzGlow [Deerfang] || @Honey Bee [Mapledusk] || @pink.ghostface [Gooseflight] || @al3cc766 [Ravenwing] || @MockingRabbit [Brightpaw] || Hope ya'll don't mind

->> ravenwing [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a black tom with various white markings, shaggy-short to medium length fur and pale green eyes.
@RavenzzGlow @Honey Bee @pink.ghostface (?) @MockingRabbit @Pangoligon

content with just following springpaw, glad even that someone had finally decided to get them to move, he made sure to stay close behind the apprentice. maybe his presence would make her feel a bit more sure in herself, if not, it couldnt hurt to try.
the cold air blowing through his fur he wondered if there would be any snowfall during the last few moons of leafbare. he hoped the only trouble would be rain, rather than snow making everything soggy and cold.

(hope im tagging the right people lmao)
#alecpawtrol24

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 06:30 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:46 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Pangoligon [Springpaw] || @Honey Bee [Mapledusk] || @pink.ghostface [Gooseflight] || @al3cc766 [Ravenwing] || @MockingRabbit

Deerfang arrived and marked the border, hoping nobody was lagging behind.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 3rd, 2024, 10:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Dodging was never going to be an option for him, and Coyote knew this. But fleeing was not his plan.

As Softsong launched at him, he jerked his head up to send the bird's remains flying toward her - he had hoped the maggot infested crowfood might freshen up her morning if he was fortunate enough to hit her in the face with it.

Regardless though, she would hit his back, and he would feel her claws. A hiss erupted from his lips, and he intentionally stumbled beneath her weight - allowing himself to topple over into the river below. His intent was to take her with him, and if successful he would use the shock of hitting the water to try to pin her beneath the water's surface.

[ @lesbianism ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 4th, 2024, 02:20 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> ravenwing [he/him, warrior, 17moons] <<-
a black tom with various white markings, shaggy-short to medium length fur and pale green eyes.
@RavenzzGlow @Honey Bee @pink.ghostface @MockingRabbit @Pangoligon

ignoring the others lacking behind slightly he separated from the group to inspect and mark the border.
careful not to cross over into the other territory he walked a few meters along the border, looking out for pawprints and other possible giveaways that someone had crossed the border.
content with his observations and not having found anything suspicious, he returned to where he had left the group, ready to go back to camp and finally be more or less sheltered from wind, snow and the cold again.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:36 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lichenpaw-*
111/100
she/her || 11moons
small and scruffy calico with one blinding eye

She'd specifically requested Bravebird for this bit of the territory tour (her last major border tour... just thinking about that fact made anticipatory jitters race through the young calico's nervous system), and she was very pleased when the older molly agreed. Honestly, Lichenpaw had been half expecting to get shot down in favor of Bravebird having other things to do around camp, so it was nice to be able to briefly delude herself into thinking she was WindClans top priority right now and, thus, incredibly worth the pretty lynx point's time.

Somewhere on RiverClan's side of the border was (big shock) a river, though Lichenpaw couldn't really see it, nor could she smell it. She thought that maybe the sound she was hearing (a consistent flow, almost like the noice of the ocean at the Sea Stones but not really) was the river. And, along with the sound that was maybe water, was the overwhelming stench of fish. She'd known how RiverClan cats smell for some time now, ever since they returned to gatherings, but smelling it on the border, incredibly strong, was a little... not overwhelming, exactly, but it made her skin prickle.

Stopping briefly to take the land in, to commit it to memory, Lichenpaw can't help but think of how much prettier this place must be in green-leaf, when the heather was in bloom and the sound of crickets or frogs graced the air. "Why'd it have to be fish smell..?" She remarks, mostly to herself, with a wrinkle of her nose.

[ @tallulah ]

Last edited by Neptune.; January 6th, 2024 at 11:53 AM.