Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It's been a long day...
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:16 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:01 AM
July Gathering
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:53 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:30 AM
Hello hello!!
by Bonsai
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 03:28 AM

Old July 14th, 2024, 01:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: The Starpoint

Elderkit and Dovekit peeked out to watch the meeting from their respective corners.

Old July 14th, 2024, 06:09 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Okay, just a little bit more and RiverClan would finish their second meeting in a row without any calamity or chaos. Such a miracle almost felt impossible.

The five new apprentices were warmly received. Once the cheering had died down, Fadingstar continued with the announcements for that meeting. "On a briefly somber note, Skydust has died. I buried him down the mountain near the forest. Although they were only with us for a short time, it's never a good thing when RiverClan loses a well-meaning warrior. I ask the Clan to take a moment of silence for them now."

He paused. The mention of Skydust's death brought Eaglepaw's own situation back to the front of his mind. The mock burial had done a good amount to bring some peace to him, but he still felt guilty over the whole thing. It was a gnawing guilt, that if he'd just been more observant or a better mentor and leader, Eaglepaw would still be with RiverClan.

The grief was beginning to rise too high in his mind, so he shut it off like a paw swatting out a tiny flame.

Now that a moment had passed, he could continue. "Moving on to something more exciting, Bearsnout has joined the Lionheart team. He became a Lionheart shortly before we left our territory, but a proper announcement slipped my meeting plans prior to now. Bearsnout has been doing great in the position so far, and is a solid addition to the team."

Once any congratulations had been given to Bearsnout, Fadingstar continued. "I'm still looking for additional Lionhearts to add to the team. If you think you have what it takes, prove it to me. I'm looking for highly active, dedicated, and mature cats to join our team. Having said that, every team needs a leader; after much consideration, Dusklion and I have chosen one for the Lionhearts.

"The Lionheart team has been without a leader since Dusklion was promoted to deputy, and that needs to change. Duskleaf will be RiverClan's new Head Lionheart."

Looking at Owltalon, Seabreeze, and Bearsnout each in succession, he added, "I expect that each of you will listen to Duskleaf and respect him as your team leader, although I honestly don't have any concerns. Duskleaf is a wonderful warrior and Lionheart, and I know that he's going to do wonderful. Meeting dismissed."

[ If you're interested in trying for the Lionheart team, the finder can be found here! Applications are due on July 20, 2024! Reach out to a high rank or to Seamrog with any questions/concerns! ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @KestrelPaw @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Redpool )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 14th, 2024, 06:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Tired

RowanMane
Male | 30 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 18
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Nobody in Specific ^^

He took a moment of silence for the cat that he had t even known of. It was the right thing to do either way. A new Head Lionheart huh? DuskLeaf. He cheered out for the cat that he was slightly familiar with. He was sure FadingStar and DuskLion made the proper decision.

Looking for new Lionhearts hm?…He could maybe prove himself worthy of the role. The clan was the only thing he cared for. He was trying hard to show his dedication now and that could be a step up huh? He’d consider it. He needed more activity for himself anyway. It would be a big decision though as it would most likely change his entire life. And his jaw- no. He had to stop letting that be a set-back.

Last edited by Rowan; July 14th, 2024 at 06:17 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 06:25 PM
The silliest of sillies&lt;3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

------------------

Caveclaw cheered for the new head Lionheart after taking a moment of silence for the other cat.

New Lionhearts?
Hm.
She didn't care if she got the position or not, but the lykoi mix was trying their best to be more involved with the clan.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 14th, 2024, 06:30 PM

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons
4/100

----------------

Beaverpaw took the moment of silence and then-
Wait.
His mentor was the new head Lionheart!?
Now he had to be even better with his impression!
He couldn't mess up a thing.

StarClan whyyyyyyyy.

"Um, congrats." Beaverpaw said quietly to Duskleaf.

@Seamrog

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old July 14th, 2024, 06:36 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Sleepy

FrostBreak Looked Up, Tail Swaying Steadily.She Wanted To Be Apart Of That Team. She Doubted She Would Ever, But She Could Think That. Thatd Only Bring Her Down. She Gave A Snort.
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=73901
Old July 14th, 2024, 07:02 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Larkwing and Wrenseeker both cheer for the new apprentices, pause for the moment of silence, and cheer again for the new Lionheart.
Old July 14th, 2024, 07:30 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf smiled as his new apprentice came to sit beside him, then he looked up towards Fadingstar as the leader continued speaking. At the announcement of Skydust's death, he lowered his head in respect and took a brief moment of silence. Whilst he didn’t know the warrior personally, a clanmate's death was always a sad thing. Once that moment had passed, Duskleaf raised his head again as Fadingstar announced Bearsnout joining the Lionheart team. Turning his head to look at his fellow Lionheart, Duskleaf smiled, he’d worked with Bearsnout quite a few times now and felt he knew him more than he knew any of the other Lionhearts, at least by this point.

Then it was his own turn. As Fadingstar announced him as the new Head Lionheart, Duskleaf felt now a greater sense of responsibility, he hadn’t really been expecting that feeling to be so instant. Of course he would now have more responsibilities, he'd have to work harder now. He was very much looking forward to being Head Lionheart, but understood that he had greater expectations to meet. He turned to look at the other Lionhearts as Fadingstar addressed them, whilst he may not be too familiar with them yet, which would hopefully change soon, agreeing with Fadingstar he didn’t have any concerns either. He knew they were all reliable and trustworthy cats, he knew there wouldn’t be any bother.

The first cat to say something to him directly was his new apprentice, Beaverpaw. Beaverpaw quietly congratulated him, and Duskleaf smiled gratefully at the young cat. "Thank you!" He responded. Looking around at the entire clan, the words rang out in his head: 'I’ll do my best, I won’t let you down.' He meant all of the RiverClan cats, but looking at his apprentice beside him, the words echoed in his head again. "Uh, Beaverpaw? Would you like to start training today or go for a rest first?"

@IDIOTICBEAN101

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 14th, 2024, 07:58 PM

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons
5/100

-----------------

Okay Beaverpaw, you gotta be on top of things.
Your mentor is the Head Lionheart.

"We can.. start today, if you want." He replied, placing his tail on his own paws.

@Seamrog

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old July 14th, 2024, 11:23 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze offered a smile to his apprentice and motioned towards where Duckpaw was sitting nearby, "You are welcome to join us if you'd like. I plan for you two to rest for the night, we'll get started on training first thing tomorrow morning." With that the lionheart gave the apprentice a few moments to process and respond and decide if he wanted to sit with Duckpaw and him, but the meeting continued on and as he walked back to Duckpaw, apprentices were named and then as he was sitting and settling after calling out the new names... he paused. Oh. A leader for the Lionhearts. That made sense, with Dusklion as the deputy the position of head lionheart had opened up. But which one would- Oh, Duskleaf. The lionheart hadn't expected that, he was thinking it would perhaps be Owltalon instead, seeing as the other lionheart was a longer standing member, though Fadingstar and Dusklion were smart enough to pick as they see fit and Seabreeze had no qualms with the position being given to Duskleaf. He made a note to congratulate the other tom later. But then the meeting was over just like that. Well, "Thank you for joining me Duckpaw. Like I said to Covepaw, training starts early morning tomorrow, so you be best to catch some rest soon. I'll be off."
[ @rubberRatroom - Covepaw | @PINTO BEAN - Duckpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder