Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:21 PM
Shadows in the Mountains...
by Rizo
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:20 PM
Kindered Spirits
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 05:17 PM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:00 PM
READY, SET, THROW! [mud...
Last post by Mica
Today 04:58 PM

Old May 31st, 2024, 09:02 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
☆Twilightforest☆
Tom - He/They - 24 Moons - No purrks

Twilightforest jumped, not expecting the sudden touch. He looked down and smiled "No Worries!"They said, purring.

(Short lol)
The cat spoke kinda fast, but Whitepaw saw that the other cat was a wawiow. "Yu wawiow? Iy Whih-pah. Hu yu?" the deaf apprentice asked. He was trying to pass as ordinary, and it was kinda working, kinda not. Time to test it out!

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old May 31st, 2024, 09:09 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
The cat spoke kinda fast, but Whitepaw saw that the other cat was a wawiow. "Yu wawiow? Iy Whih-pah. Hu yu?" the deaf apprentice asked. He was trying to pass as ordinary, and it was kinda working, kinda not. Time to test it out!
☆Twilightforest☆

The tom tilted his head, a confused charmed expression on his face. "Did you say Whitepaw? Yes, I'm a warrior. My name's Twilightforest!They said, hoping they weren't talking fast again. He had a tendency to do that, and the apprentice seemed like he had trouble hearing.

Old May 31st, 2024, 10:36 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

Warbler...paw. Alright. So he had been right. This was an apprentice. Fair enough... but now what? Sprucejumper might be many things. The clan's youngest warrior. A competent hunter. An even better tree climber. Modest to a fault. But a conversationalist? That he was not.

On the bright side, this one was a talker, much like his former mentor, and he seemed to have... many an idea on what to do. Playing games was out of the question. The Havana Brown mix had not played a game since... Heavens... he hadn't a clue. Far too long, in any case, and he had moved on from such trivial things. Not to mention he could very well see the miniature ball of ire herself thundering doom on whatever warrior decided to waste their time with what she would no doubt consider nonsense. Walking did not seem terrible... but somehow he had a feeling that meant more talking, and no thanks. He was good with silence. Which left only one option, really...

"Hunting," Sprucejumper drawled without skipping a beat.

It was a no brainer as far as he was concerned. It would provide for an excellent outing, he would be bringing back meals for the clan, therefore earning his keep and hopefully not being randomly murdered by Angry, and it would be nice and quiet. Peaceful. The chocolate point wasn't opposed to companionship as long as he wasn't expected to speak, and surely the paw wouldn't be chirping away while they were trying to spot some prey, right? R-right? Come to think of it, that had never really stopped The Boulder much, had it? Oh... this was going to be a long hunting trip, wasn't it? He could feel the regret washing over him already... Was it too late to take it back? Probably. Didn't mean he wasn't going to complain. Silently. To himself. In the back of his mind, mostly...

@finley !! [Warblerpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 31st, 2024, 10:38 PM
Resident therapist here^^

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Fine

@Weekend-Wondering

Dawnkit padded into the clearing with Rosekit, her mind filled with thought. Now that he'd calmed down, he was much more friendly, and had a good sense of humor, too. An' it ain't like I have any other friends among the kits. They were fine, really, but even among the adults her random butting in with comments wasn't very welcome.

Even though this kit was only half a moon older than her, she still sort of looked up to him already. For example, she had seen him playing moss ball with their denmates yesterday, and the way Rosekit stood up for Moonkit was brave. It was almost like he wasn't half -- Dawnkit snapped out of her head,
as Rosekit started talking about fresh-kill. He even asked her if he could grab something for her. That was nice, she thought inwardly. In the meantime, she quickly said "My favorite prey is mouse, I don't likes gettin' feathers or fur in my teeth. You can get me one a those, I guess? There gotta be a lots, warriors hunt mouse all the time..." She realized she was rambling again. "Imma get a drink from the stream." Dawnkit walked towards the narrow slice of water and took a few laps, waiting for Rosekit.

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls
Kestrelpaw was lurking
SnowheartTC popped into existence, along with a mound of snow and a pile of snowballs, looking confused
Old May 31st, 2024, 10:54 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvia26 View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
amberkit
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

his eyes showed a darker look now. "don't care what bramblestar says, if she tried to touch me then i'd tell my dad. he's a great warrior and its really a shame that she-cats have any power." he hissed and then stalked to his goal and crouched, he never showed this side of him, the dark side of him, where he would treat if sister nice one moment and if she messed up something she would be punished by him. that's why Amberkit knew he was destined to be thunderclans leader. his tail lashed back and forth as he watched his sister stalk off slowly with her tail and ears drooping. "one" he started to count, his eyes locking on the mossball "two" he un did his claws, letting the black sharp pine needle like things drag at the ground "Three, GO!" he yowled as he pounced forward and got the mossball, he started towards the others goal, but he didn't know everything, he didn't know that his paws would slip and he would stumble a bit, leaving a horrible opening for the other kitten. he hissed.

(rosekit is allowed to take the mossball cuz ya know, Amberkit is a jerk and he deserves it ;w; ))

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
moonkit
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Moonkit did in fact pad away but she stopped to look at rosekit and Amberkit, maybe rosekit would teach her brother not to be mean. ma told him but ma never believed her. not when Amberkit had a advanatge over her...she sighed and went on walking to the medicine cats den.

(( @Weekend-Wondering ))

Why did she smell blood in her clearing? And why in the world was it coming from a kit?

Bumblestar slipped back into the camp just in time to catch sight of Moonkit headed for Drizzlecloud's den, and she quickly moved to intercept her. That torn ear didn't look too bad from a distance - it could wait while she got some information out of the kid.

Was that another kit's scent she smelled? Rosekit's was easily identifiable, but he didn't seem the type to do that kind of damage on a whim. The other was a bit harder. What the heck was his name... Amberkit?

"Hey." She stepped in front of Moonkit to redirect her path, brow furrowed. "What happened with the ear? Somebody hurt you?" Gentle wasn't really Bumblestar's forte, but this was practically a baby she was talking to. She didn't want to scare her off.
Old June 1st, 2024, 08:14 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
☆Twilightforest☆

The tom tilted his head, a confused charmed expression on his face. "Did you say Whitepaw? Yes, I'm a warrior. My name's Twilightforest!They said, hoping they weren't talking fast again. He had a tendency to do that, and the apprentice seemed like he had trouble hearing.
"Yeh, I sah Whi-Whitpah. Dey sah ah def! Whah thah meah?" Whitepaw asked the warrior. He was reading the warrior's lips. Apparently, it was warrior not wawiow.

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 09:07 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Busy

Rosekit
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit had decided that there was no point in dodging kindness anymore, at least around somebody like Dawnkit. It was obvious to the tom-kit that being rude with intention was not going to get him anywhere better than he was previously, and he was not one to upset somebody for the simple fun of it. So instead, he had allowed her some kindness, asking whether or not she would like him to grab her something. Rosekit hadn’t thought much of it when the offer had slipped out, but once it had met Dawnkit’s earshot, he felt a slight clench in his stomach.

Crap, that’s embarrassin’… The russet tabby tom-kit began to think, unsheathing his claws and poking them against the ground. Now she’ll think I’m nice. Well, nice is fine… but I’m… not. Great. Now I’ll have her thinkin’ I’ve got a completely separate personality from the one that I actually have. Stupid, stupid mood swings- whatever. Maybe she won’t notice, kinda like I didn’t. He shook the thoughts from his head and placed the vole he had grabbed for himself to the side. One small offer coudln’t hurt- and even if Dawnkit did end up mistaking the action for natural kindness, his behavior form the previous evening would most likely be enough to show that he wasn’t the nicest cat anyway.

As Rosekit waited for a response to his questions, he took a quick look up and around camp. What was there to talk about after and/or while they ate? The young tom-Kit would have done anything to avoid an awkward silence. I’m tryin’ to make up for yellin’ at ‘er last night, not make things worse by stayin’ shut up with her a mouse length ‘r two away, He reminded himself. Rosekit felt his ears shift back up, tail tip tapping against the ground rhythmically. He glowered downward at the ground. And this is exactly why I hate talkin’ to cats after these sort’za incidents… it’s just so dang awkward. And who knows if Dawnkit’s thinkin’ up soemthin’ to say… no, ‘course she isn’t, she’s still thinkin’ about her response to my last question, isn’t she? Crap-

Rosekit blinked and turned back to Dawnkit when he heard her speak. Quickly, Dawnkit told him that her favorite prey was mouse. Instinctively, Rosekit snapped half of his attention back to the fresh kill pile, listening to his denmate explain the favoritism as he scanned the pile of dead prey for any mice. Dawnkit began to tell him about how she didn’t like to get fur or feathers trapped in her teeth, and he couldn’t resist a scoff. Part of him silently hoped that she hadn’t noticed the scoff, but in the end, the larger portion of him didn’t mind. If she wanted to get to know him, she was going to have to get to know his judgement. What a great hunter she’ll be, afraid’a some feathers an’ fur, Still turned away from her, he smirked to himself at the thought. Guess we’ve all got our own dislikes… but usually they ain’t about food, hehe…

Naturally, a Dawnkit requested a mouse. Rosekit thought that she would stop there, but then she she-kit brought up the fact that warriors did a lot of mice-hunting and there should be a handful in the prey pile. The russet tabby kit almost spoke up about her rambling, throwing out some remark about how talkative she seemed to be, but then he remembered his own reputation. I outta hold by tongue. I am the Rant-Runt, not so much a hypocrite! So he kept it to himself. He spotted the small shape of a mouse in the pile reached for it with a paw. Hooking the piece of prey onto a claw, he dragged it out of the pile and placed it next to a vole. Though, I actually kind’a see the problem with feathers an’ fur… takes forever to get one outta your teeth once it’s stuck there… whatever, I’ll live.

As Rosekit turned back around to face her again, he heard Dawnkit tell him that she was going to go get a drink from the near stream. He offered her a single, curt nod, before bending down to pick up their prey. He knew it would be an extreme pain to carry both pieces of prey in his bad jaw, so he selfishly sacrificed Dawnkit’s mouse to the dirt of the ThunderClan clearing’s ground, lofting up his vole in his teeth. He tried to call out to Dawnkit and tell her he was on his way, but his voice and diction was muffled by the vole. “Cuahmming!” He started towards Dawnkit and the stream, kicking the mouse along forward with him.

Once he arrived to stand beside Dawnkit by the stream, he casually blew off some of the dirt that had gathered up onto her mouse and sent it drifting off into the stream. After a brief observation do the mouse (in which he learned that there was still plenty of ground-dirt caked onto the poor creature) and a thought of, Eh, frick it, whatever, he crouched to get a drink for himself. Once he was finished, he turned to face Dawnkit with a bored, waiting gaze. “Got your mouse, you’re welcome. Anyway, moving on… what to say…

Rosekit took several moments to himself, thinking over what they could speak about. He really wanted anything to take their minds off of his stupidity from the night before, but the only things that were popping into his head were training and apprenticeship. So what did Rosekit decide to bring up? Training and apprenticeship. Such creativity, He thought to himself sarcastically. I’ll do so well in the mental-area as an older cat, huh? He grunted, and started up a decent conversation, Rosekit style. “Afraid’a feathers an’ fur, ya’ said? Y’Know, you’ll make a funny hunter one day, I bet. I’m not havin’ a very hard time imaginin’ you runnin’ away from the prey, actually… kind’a backwards, aha-” He dragged his food over to him, took a bite, and mouth half stuffed, continued. “Buh, you douh you, ah guezz. I dun’t mahnd…

After swallowing, he kept on building off the topic of their futures. “So. ‘Bout trainin’ an’ all, what’s your favorite kind? I know I’m mostly a combat slash battle kind’a guy, but I know some prefer huntin’. Oh… that’s right… we’ve got the feathers an’ fur issue on our paws,” He smiled judgmentally, tilting his head to the side. “What’a shame, what’a shame. Who knows, though, maybe you’ll professionalize in Elder-Carin’ and Kit-Dung-Cleanin’. Everybody’s got themselves their own talents, I s’pose.

✽❀✽

~ @AriaTheFiremaiden { Dawnkit }

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old June 2nd, 2024, 08:51 PM
Simply a guy

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

Hawkcatcher
@Dark

The calm today. The patrols had been sent out and a few mentors had left to train with their apprentices, but apart from that, not too much was going on. Hawkcatcher had been pacing around the camp, checking on the dens and walls, seeing if the freshkill-pile needed to be restocked, and scanning the camp to see if something needed to be cleaned out. But no. Everything seemed done.

She should be happy it about it, and to some extent she was, but she had also never been someone to just sit around, doing nothing. Maybe in the evening she would go on a walk and relax a bit, but for now she needed something to do. So Hawkcatcher walked towards the apprentices' den. She knew far too well that many apprentices weren't given enough training by their mentors, so she had made a habit or occasionally checking if any of them wanted to do a lesson or needed to learn something specific. But maybe she wanted to focus on climbing today. Fighting would be good, self-defence even better, but climbing and knowing how to traverse the tree crowns could help a lot with getting away from things like foxes, badgers, dogs, and maybe even Riverclanners if need be.

Bending down to look inside the apprenitces' den, she could make out quite a few youngsters. "I'm taking one or two apprentices for climbing training if any of you need a lesson in that." How very eloquent. But Hawkcatcher had never been as formal with apprentices or kits, and in this case, she'd rather be straight forward.
Swanpaw

She/Her - They/them
(8/100)

Swanpaw, having failed horrifically in her last attempt at learning to climb, looked up when she heard a cat offering to teach the skill to some apprentices. She started to head over before remembering the stinging failure of the last time and hesitated. She should stay in the camp… after all, why would she want to waste this poor warrior’s time? But if she did go maybe she could learn it and show mommy and daddy…

Closing her eyes shut tightly, she decided to just walk over. Opening her eyes once more, she headed over to the warrior, unsure of their name. ”Hey, can you teach meeAHH-” She started to say in a soft voice before she tripped over her feet and landed right on her face. Why her?? Oh stars above this was so embarrassing! Rising up to her paws with a groan, she rubbed her nose ”Oww…” She whined, tears starting to well in her eyes. She would’ve sat there if not for the fact that she had been approaching another cat, which meant they likely saw that whole thing…

”Oh, I’m so sorry! I should leave you alone.” The blue tortie stammered before turning to try and make her escape.

[AHHH I’M SO SORRY. I ummm forgot and then the ShadowClan event stole all of my attention. I grant you powerplay perms for anything lol]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

After that very weird interaction with Larkswoop in her den, Bumblestar needed to go sniffing around for Wolfhive. That, combined with the conversation at Smallpines, had done zero wonders for her mood and she was still very clearly ruffled when she found him, but she thought she did a decent job of at least flattening her fur.

"Hey. You have any clue at all as to what's goin' on with Larkswoop?" An ear twitched as she glanced around the clearing briefly for the warrior. "I just finished talking with her. Apparently she just... I don't even know, forgot to mention something to you about a potential raid on us by ShadowClan that Dawnstar ended up discarding? And the fact that ShadowClan 'n WindClan do have an alliance?"

It was... concerning. The sudden abrasiveness, the leaps to aggression, and now this, a very convenient slip of the mind. "She said it was because you only asked about 'WindClan's aid' or some weird excuse like that."

[ @BEAR. ]

Last edited by dino.; June 2nd, 2024 at 09:25 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 10:31 PM
Resident therapist here^^

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Fine

@Weekend-Wondering

Dawnkit waited as Rosekit brought a mouse over to the stream. It's muddy! she thought indignantly, a short flash of frustration crossing her face. But it wasn't right to be mad at him when he was clearly trying so hard to act nice. Dawnkit brushed the mud off as best she could and took a small bite, watching Rosekit drink from the stream.

When he began talking about hunting again, specifically her uncomfortable-ness with feathers and so on, she listened closely. Rosekit was older than her, he would know quite a bit about hunting, and even if he was mocking Dawnkit a little about the kind of duties she'd do as an apprentice, he had a point. She thought it would be right to address that.

"Ya might be rights about that," she started, pausing to take another bite of mouse. " If I don't like birds and things, I prolly won't be good at huntin'. An' I don't wanna be stuck in camp. Maybe you could help me get used to it? I never tried to play at prey huntin' with the other kits." Dawnkit paused again, then looked down. He's got rights enough to know."Moost of the other kits aren't too fonds of me, really." She decided it was better to stop there, unless he wanted to know more.

Weekend-Wondering haunts these walls
Kestrelpaw was lurking
SnowheartTC popped into existence, along with a mound of snow and a pile of snowballs, looking confused