Last post by Rose
Today 07:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 15th, 2023, 08:20 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: June Gathering

Starlingpaw sat in silence, a frown tugging the corners of their maw downward. However, because there was too much drama ensuing for the sake of their sanity (and because Starlingpaw's roleplayer was glad to be done with the Gathering post requirement), the tall, lanky apprentice turned tail and pushed into the crowd of onlookers. Either they'd head back home, or they'd just settle in a dark corner where nobody would look to them.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 15th, 2023, 11:57 PM
ringfinger

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Great cats, Alderstep hated this formality. Being polite was more challenging than trying to hunt in the treetops. Oh, but he'd do his best to maintain the calm of Fallownose's well-put "boring place where deputies sat". Looking between the Wind and River -clans' deputies, Alderstep wondered which one was older. Gingerfrost seemed younger than him (perhaps?), but he couldn't narrow down the general age of Fallownose. He'd hate to be the oldest here. Just because that'd be embarrassing. Alderstep tried not to think about how much older he was than Bumblestar.

One thing that Alderstep did know is that he was definitely not running on luck here at this gathering. Sighing, Alderstep turned his attention to Frogpaw's leaving figure. "Yeah," he grumbled, watching Fallownose join the crowd of gathered cats as well.

Alderstep resolved to deal with Frogpaw later. She'd already left. But there goes all the boredom that the gathering had to offer. And none of the leaders had made any official announcements yet, what a shame. He'd probably have to talk to the leader about it later. He only hoped that the 'paw had actually gone back to camp. (where else had she to go, though?) Color him thoroughly embarrassed, though. Alderstep's mind was brewing with harsh words to deal with Frogpaw later. What a way to cause problems at the gathering. The deputy heaved another sigh (dramatic much?) and hoped, maybe even prayed to StarClan, that the leaders would get this whole thing started before something else happened.

And of course, it was still raining.

There should be some kind of rule. "If it rains on the full moon, it means to go back home and sleep in," or something like that. Maybe bad stuff like this wouldn't happen then.

@Lillian

Old June 16th, 2023, 12:21 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

<•Floatingleaf•>

Goodness! This Gathering wasn’t turning out all to well, in the few minutes Windclan had been there a cat had died, two apprentices had ran away in distress, and to top it off, it was pouring down rain. This is disappointing and absolutely miserable. After missing for so many moons, Floatingleaf had thought that coming back had meant ‘Oh, Floatingleaf welcome back, everything is the exact same as when you left’ but off course no. Instead she had come home to find, Windclan in terror as a fire raged their territory, a gathering hadn’t been held in two moons and Thunderclan and Riverclan had not only changed leaders multiple times but, Thunderclan had also failed to renew their border markers for at least a few weeks before finally doing them again. And now, the first Gathering in moons, and it was already turning out to be a disaster.

At least my thoughts are private or else everyone might have been yelled at by now. Though irritated, Floatingleaf managed to keep a paw on her opinions, which at this point in time, were strongly represented by a few words, I Hate Rain, This is Miserable and Why Aren’t We Done Yet. As the rain still didn’t stop, the hydrophobic feline hissed away. Sitting in the rain had never really helped her face her fear, and now having to wait patiently in it was torture. Tail curled around her legs, crouching in a comfortable laying position, it was a need for dryness.

(Open)

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; June 16th, 2023 at 12:23 AM.
Old June 16th, 2023, 04:05 AM

Bump Policy: Atleast a week! ( Summer break of course longer )
My Mood: Happy

Icygaze was sitting silently in a quiet shadow, gazing at all the cats passing.

Only some shadowclan cats saw her and made a quick nod of acknowledgement, wich she found amazing as her snowy-white pelt stood out. All the cats passing walked by and joined their allied clans for some chit-chatting.

This is the first time Icygaze was at a gathering, she was nervous- but the only thing cats saw of her was that she was some cold, confident she-cat.

She started grooming herself, making sure her snow-white pelt was clean and shiny.

(open)

. . .

( I love Icygaze )
Old June 16th, 2023, 09:52 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud was patient with her, of course, she was. Springpaw needed patience, compassion and understanding, and Drizzlecloud was going to give her that. She understood that she was afraid, and no simple conversation was going to completely erase that fear of abandonment that was clearly deeply rooted in her very being. The vulnerability that Springpaw was expressing made her heart clench and her throat tighten.

“I understand.” She murmured simply, pausing for a moment to process her words. Drizzlecloud was never usually the talkative type, preferring to keep in her own bubble. She was surprised that she had even said so much so far–but she was going to have to get used to it, reaching out to Springpaw like this, because it seemed that she truly needed that.

“I don’t think I would ever be capable of leaving my own apprentice. Whether that apprentice would have been you or some other cat. I would have been completely bound to stay with them by my personal morals–and because of my own role model.” She paused for a moment, her eyes searching the large crowd of cats before them, looking for someone maybe, but it seems that they hadn’t attended this gathering. Nonetheless, she turned back to Springpaw with a smile, hoping that her following words would perhaps be able to express just how important her job as a mentor was to her. “My own mentor actually raised me. She was the only person who was there for me when nobody else believed in me–despite where I came from and my… Difficulties.” Despite being a kittypet when she was young, without a single drop of clan blood running through her veins–and even with her hearing impairment. “She’s been with me for as long as I can remember, she might even be the only cat who’s stayed by my side for so long.”

Drizzlecloud tilted her head to the side, lifting her tail to gently rest it against Springpaw’s soaked fur. “Now, I can’t say that I can totally understand and empathize with your situation and what you’ve been through, but I understand how important it is for cats to stay in your life, especially after others have left you or seemingly given up on you.” There was a pause between her words here, looking as if she were searching for the right words to say next. Her gaze drifted elsewhere for a moment before she found herself peering down into her apprentice’s eyes once more.

“I could never even think about leaving you alone again. I truly mean it when I say you won’t be getting rid of me until retirement or death–and even in retirement, I’ll still be able to bother you about your duties.” There was a playful lilt to her tone at her last statement, gently flicking her apprentice’s back with her tail-tip. Imagining herself as an elder was odd–funny, even, because not a lot of cats made it to being an elder, but she could surely dream about it. “I promise you, Springpaw, I won’t be going anywhere anytime soon. I swear my life on it.”

[ @ares ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old June 16th, 2023, 09:56 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

"Everyone." he responded, with a neutral tone, "My father, mother, brothers went to Starclan already." he stated that like a commonplace fact, no sadness, no feelings could be heard, he turned the head, and he looked at her, his eyes filled with zeal and fanatism "Starclan called them, because he sees everyone and is everywhere. He protects or leaves those who he find worthy of his attention."
@Radetzky
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old June 16th, 2023, 02:47 PM
Vanity of Vanities

My Mood: Bored

Shadedrost was still laying on his paws next to Larkfire and Silverpaw, waiting for the clan leaders to begin the gathering, when he heard Blackawk's voice shout over the crowd of cats. He raised an eye brow at the warrior a bit confused as to what he was saying. "Um" he started unsure of how to proceed, "hey SparkyI think you have the wrong... You know what, nevermind." It wasn't shade's responsibility to tell his clanmate what and what not to believe, so he wouldn't. Not like it was hurting anyone.
@WhiteDawn

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer

Last edited by Levi 99; June 17th, 2023 at 12:02 AM.
Old June 16th, 2023, 05:42 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Juniperpaw
27/100

Nodding in anticipation,
“That sounds nice”

-Minnowpaw-
———-
4 moons - she/her

“Yeah! And we can find out everything!”
Minnowpaw’s eyes filled with a dreamy faraway look that often crossed her face when she was daydreaming.
“It will be perfect.”

(Little did she know this probably won’t happen >
Old June 16th, 2023, 05:53 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlenose View Post

-Minnowpaw-
———-
4 moons - she/her

“Yeah! And we can find out everything!”
Minnowpaw’s eyes filled with a dreamy faraway look that often crossed her face when she was daydreaming.
“It will be perfect.”

(Little did she know this probably won’t happen >
Juniperpaw
28/100

Just you wait, when we will know everything about them, and then we can go and speak with relatives. “ sighing in happiness “then we don’t have to be depressed anymore.”

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old June 16th, 2023, 10:22 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Juniperpaw
28/100

Just you wait, when we will know everything about them, and then we can go and speak with relatives. “ sighing in happiness “then we don’t have to be depressed anymore.”

-Minnowpaw-
———-
4 moons - she/her

Minnowpaw laughed, laying down into a more comfortable position.
“Yeah.”