Last post by snowflake.
Today 04:03 PM
Bonding with another child...
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:03 PM

Old April 5th, 2024, 09:38 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
~Longleg~
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, shorthaired, cream-colored she-cat with yellow eyes.

"Oh nothing much yet," she glanced over and purred to the other tom, before flicking her eyes back to the bare-tailed, shelled-up tom. "Sounds fun! I could use a run and a thrill." She stretched, and got herself standing back up straight, towering above them both.
"Can't be too careful now since we're picking fights with everyone these days," she joked lightly, uncaring of whatever weight might be with the words.
"Say, why don't you come along too?" She turned to the cat, organizing the party for this supposedly-not-a-grump. "What are your guys' names now? Can't call you for trouble if I don't know." She bounced from paw to paw, her energy shooting out like sparks now.
He blinked,surprised by her energy for such a large cat. "Uh,sure.. Yeah I'll come along. I'm Silverecho." He grinned. This was going to be fun.
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:35 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post

Joycaller
"Joy is not simply something that happens to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

I turned from the other cats I had been speaking to. "Oh, my ear? Sure, I'll tell you." I sat down by a stump and motioned for Dapplepaw to come over.

[storytime of idiotic joycaller! :P]
Dapplepaw nodded, a bit excited now to hear the tale. They expected it to be something epic and gruesome- like a battle between Clans, or something of the sort. Maybe Joycaller was fighting an evil RiverClan cat... Whatever the case was, they were sure it was going to be an interesting story. They sat down next to the stump, tail flicking back and forth as he looked up at his mentor with a glimmer in his eyes. "I bet it's going to be so cool..." he mumbled. "Tell me, tell me!"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Dapplepaw nodded, a bit excited now to hear the tale. They expected it to be something epic and gruesome- like a battle between Clans, or something of the sort. Maybe Joycaller was fighting an evil RiverClan cat... Whatever the case was, they were sure it was going to be an interesting story. They sat down next to the stump, tail flicking back and forth as he looked up at his mentor with a glimmer in his eyes. "I bet it's going to be so cool..." he mumbled. "Tell me, tell me!"

Joycaller
"Joy is not simply something that happens to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

"This is more of a story of stupidity and false love, and a bit of *cough* murder, but you can probably handle it."

I settled down to tell, flicking my bobtail.

"I used to have a forbidden love with a rouge named Stone. But then I found he'd manipulate clan cats and kill them off when he was done. I was fighting him just off the border. He smacked me against a rock and my ear got cut in the process, and I got pretty bruised. Actually, at some point he slammed a rock on my tail that caused it to be a stub, I think- but anyway, then a loner I was friendly with tackled him and saved me. The only thing I heard before I passed out on the border was Stone's dying scream and his spattering blood as the loner did a thing I could not: kill my lover and break the code."

lalaala

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 5th, 2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:52 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post

Joycaller
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

"This is more of a story of stupidity and false love, and a bit of *cough* murder, but you can probably handle it."

I settled down to tell, flicking my bobtail.

"I used to have a forbidden love with a rouge named Stone. But then I found he'd manipulate clan cats and kill them off when he was done. I was fighting him just off the border. He smacked me against a rock and my ear got cut in the process, and I got pretty bruised. Actually, at some point he slammed a rock on my tail that caused it to be a stub, I think- but anyway, then a loner I was friendly with tackled him and saved me. The only thing I heard before I passed out on the border was Stone's dying scream and his spattering blood as the loner did a thing I could not: kill my lover and break the code."

lalaala
Dapplepaw began to take in the information, interrupting Joycaller frequently as she talked. "Murder?" Was their first comment, eyes widening. "My mentor is a murderer!" They didn't say that as scared, though- they actually kinda giggled. They then said something again after the mention of a rogue. "You fell in love with a rogue? Oh, my... that's not very good." They stopped talking and let Joycaller finish their story afterwards, as they now became super invested. Once their mentor was finished talking, Dapplepaw had a look of surprise all over his face. It wasn't the story they were expecting, but... it truly was a story. "That's honestly crazy," they squeaked, formerly swishing tail having stopped in its track. "So you aren't a murderer, but you almost got murdered, and then a murder actually happened..." They were processing the whole thing. It really through them for a loop.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 5th, 2024, 05:19 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Fangkit
|he/bite/fang|grey and dark brown tom with skeleton like white pattern|ThC kit|
"we all bleed the same color"
(I know it says open but I wasn't sure if I could join :< so just tell me off if not!)

Fangkit watched the apprentice with a careful eye. His little fluffy body was much smaller than the apprentice. I could take the other tom on, Fang thought, his head bobbling as he thought less about the position he was in. Silly apprentice, what was he even doing? Grabbing sticks. Of course, bite wasn't that smart either, being a kit and all. But he was smarter than to grab a bunch of sticks. Fang stood up and walked a bit closer to the other tom, trying to stay hidden until bite crushed a bunch of leaves and then a stick before falling flat on bite's face. Clumsy.
GASP! A BABY!

Elkpaw turned as he yanked a chunk of wall out of the side of the den, scattering broken sticks and vines everywhere. Oops, that would probably need some replacing. Oh well!

He dropped his mouthful of den scraps and reached out to poke at Fangkit. "Hi!! Whatcha doing?"
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:06 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet
She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
Oh dear. Immediately Redhawk got to her paws from where she had been grooming her pelt as the Elkpaw situation elk-scalated. At first he had just been prancing around the den but now he had taken a chunk of it out. Coming to a stop beside him, the hornet let out a trill to announce her arrival. "Elkpaw, we d-dont pick apart t-the dens," she rebuked softly, shaking her head. The hornet spared a small glance at Fangkit and offered a smile.

"If you want, I can t-teach you both how we make the walls?" Her eyes lit up in excitement as she tried to make it sound like the most fun thing in the world. Hopefully that would get both of them excited, and Bumblestar and Spiderthroat would never have to know about the Elk-sized hole in the warrior's den right now.

[ @dino. @Epiales ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by reiya; April 5th, 2024 at 08:06 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 07:23 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

—————
Daintydoe ~ The Little Lion…
~ A ThunderClan Warrior ~
| A white she-cat with a brown chest and green eyes. |
—————
Yikes… what a WEEKEND! I mean, ThunderClan was an absolute mess, and although at its peak of greatness, it was also at a point that made it easy to exploit them. DaintyDoe did NOT like this fact. The ironically dainty she-cat grooms herself in the clearing, thinking about her future. With all this war going on, surely something will come out of it. The young Molly considered herself lucky, considering that she was still alive and still rather beautiful, things seemed to look good for her… if only she could find herself a gentleman…

It’s not that she couldn’t find one, because she was gorgeous, as stated before, she just couldn’t find the right one… either the toms were too aggressive, too weak or weird… and there were the toms that weren’t interested in having a mate that looked so handsome that it was considered a crime! DaintyDoe just couldn’t find the right guy to spend the rest of her life with…! The right guy to serve her and her needs for a perfect and successful life as the perfect mate and eventually mother… The she-cat yawns… if she were a Tom, she’d be lining up for the life she was offering…

Maybe everybody was weird?

She remains sprawled out, licking her paws and rubbing them over her ears. There were always spots she couldn’t reach, which embarrassed her, but she wasn’t alone when it came to this. If only it was easier to keep a white pelt squeaky clean.
—————
Mentions —> @ N/A
This post is *OPEN*
—————

Last edited by Dakotaa; April 6th, 2024 at 07:26 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:34 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura. View Post

—————
Daintydoe ~ The Little Lion…
~ A ThunderClan Warrior ~
| A white she-cat with a brown chest and green eyes. |
—————
Yikes… what a WEEKEND! I mean, ThunderClan was an absolute mess, and although at its peak of greatness, it was also at a point that made it easy to exploit them. DaintyDoe did NOT like this fact. The ironically dainty she-cat grooms herself in the clearing, thinking about her future. With all this war going on, surely something will come out of it. The young Molly considered herself lucky, considering that she was still alive and still rather beautiful, things seemed to look good for her… if only she could find herself a gentleman…

It’s not that she couldn’t find one, because she was gorgeous, as stated before, she just couldn’t find the right one… either the toms were too aggressive, too weak or weird… and there were the toms that weren’t interested in having a mate that looked so handsome that it was considered a crime! DaintyDoe just couldn’t find the right guy to spend the rest of her life with…! The right guy to serve her and her needs for a perfect and successful life as the perfect mate and eventually mother… The she-cat yawns… if she were a Tom, she’d be lining up for the life she was offering…

Maybe everybody was weird?

She remains sprawled out, licking her paws and rubbing them over her ears. There were always spots she couldn’t reach, which embarrassed her, but she wasn’t alone when it came to this. If only it was easier to keep a white pelt squeaky clean.
—————
Mentions —> @ N/A
This post is *OPEN*
—————

Mountaintalon strode back into camp, thick fur dusted with snow and two scrawny mice dangling from his jaws. The catches were scarce this time of year, but he hoped with new-leaf just around the corner, things would pick up soon. His spawn needed proper practice with hunting, not whatever this sorry excuse was.

His eyes caught sight of Daintydoe some short distance away from the fresh-kill pile, exactly where he needed to go, but the way she was sprawled out gave him pause. Interaction. He did not want to deal with it. But he couldn't exactly just drop this in the middle of the clearing and be done with it.

With a heavy sigh, the large tom padded over to drop his catches off, sending Daintydoe a brief glance. "Afternoon."
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Whitekit had got away from his mom again. He wanted to roll 'moth bawl' around with another kit. @Moondapple

Crown_Sage: Disorderly conduct, looking so happy
rubberRatroom: did a :catpeek: and :sadhampter:
xXDeathBerryXx: for having such a poisonous name
They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon, with seperate cells that they cannot see out of or hear anything from the outside. They will never escape.

Last edited by Kaida; April 6th, 2024 at 08:52 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 09:22 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

@taillow

___

DaylightPaw was sitting in the clearing. She looked around, her tail flicking. Wait- Was.. RedHawk injured??

She jumped up, running over to RedHawk.

'H-Hey, RedHawk, Youre.. youre injured. Is everything okay?'

Wait. Had.. RedHawk ever gone to see DrizzleCloud and SpringLight after the raid? Lets see..

DaylightPaw gasped quietly

'Those are from the raid, aren't they..?'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader