The Starpoint
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:34 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:18 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 12:44 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post
- @Starfall

Ripplepaw
The sun

Ripplepaw was walking around the clearing on his fixed leg. It'd been quite a few moons since anyone had seen Ripplepaw since two kittypets had tricked him into leaving the territory. Oh well, he no longer had a crippled leg and he was beaming. The only problem was... he couldn't find Asterdance, his adoptive parent, anywhere. Which caused him to be distraught.

He wanted to show Aster his fixed leg, but they were nowhere to be found. His light green eyes were searching frantically around the clearing. Then, while spinning in circles, Ripplepaw accidentally smacked straight into a warrior... Spider...throat? This caused him to be snapped out of his freak out episode. He stood there with his mouth slightly agape.

"Oh OH Spiderthroat, Spider.. where is Asterdance?" Ripplepaw's words came out rushed and frantic. There was desperation in his voice as he asked the warrior. The apprentice's tail was twitching with anxiety as he stood there waiting for an answer.

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

The Calico's ear twitched as an Apprentice smacked into him, the tom letting out a grunt at the surprise. The appearance itched the back of his brain, one of the few faces he could almost recall. He couldn't put his paw on it, what it was that made him itch. The younger seemed discombobulated, which was odd, unless they just woke up which would be stupid considering it's pretty much the middle of the day.

Just as the Deputy opened his maw to ask what exactly was going on. He quickly snapped it shut at the younger's words, teeth clicking, and the side of his cheek burned as he bit it in the process by accident. For a moment the Calico stood there, fur fluffing up as anger overtook him. Was this a joke? Some sort of sick prank? His death was announced forever ago, his body rested where it lied.

But, than he took an actual look at the cat standing in front of him. Not a look of malice in his eyes, no jokes, not a hint of a trick. Spiderthroat let his fur lie flat, instead a defeated look overtaking his expression. He'd recognized this feline. Asterdance had frantically reported him kitnapped. This was Asterdance's son. One who had finally come back home, although it was far too late.

"He's dead. Kit."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 19th, 2024, 03:29 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, black ear tips & paw tips

Raggedear's tail twitched in frustration as no one answered his call of a hunting patrol. Gaze sweeping around the camp, he spotted a familiar frame. "Hawkcatcher!" He called, trotting over to his former mentor. His ears flattened with embarrassment right after, realizing she was most likely going to question his absence. "...Want to go on a hunting patrol with me?" The tom asked, adding sheepishly, "...Bumblestar's orders."

@Luminous

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:07 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

The Calico's ear twitched as an Apprentice smacked into him, the tom letting out a grunt at the surprise. The appearance itched the back of his brain, one of the few faces he could almost recall. He couldn't put his paw on it, what it was that made him itch. The younger seemed discombobulated, which was odd, unless they just woke up which would be stupid considering it's pretty much the middle of the day.

Just as the Deputy opened his maw to ask what exactly was going on. He quickly snapped it shut at the younger's words, teeth clicking, and the side of his cheek burned as he bit it in the process by accident. For a moment the Calico stood there, fur fluffing up as anger overtook him. Was this a joke? Some sort of sick prank? His death was announced forever ago, his body rested where it lied.

But, than he took an actual look at the cat standing in front of him. Not a look of malice in his eyes, no jokes, not a hint of a trick. Spiderthroat let his fur lie flat, instead a defeated look overtaking his expression. He'd recognized this feline. Asterdance had frantically reported him kitnapped. This was Asterdance's son. One who had finally come back home, although it was far too late.

"He's dead. Kit."

Ripplepaw

Ripplepaw's face dropped and his eyes started to tear up. "... they're dead?" The apprentice was frozen in place as he heard the words. The words which ultimately broke his heart, his parent was dead. Asterdance had meant everything to Ripplepaw. They were the only thing he had after all of his family was murdered and some vanished.

Ripplepaw looked up at Spiderthroat and swallowed hard as tears started to fall onto the ground. "H-how d-did they d-die Spiderthroat?" It was the only thing he wanted to know. He tried wiping his tears but it didn't help any.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old May 20th, 2024, 01:09 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Guarding. Something Bumblestar had taken a liking to in the past few days, if only to keep herself busy when she didn't feel like going out on solo border patrols or to hunt. She'd return from her daily evening outing, make sure the camp was in order, and take up her spot just outside the camp's entrance so that she could keep an eye on the territory. It wasn't her Clanmates she was concerned about.

The moon was halfway in the sky once she finally stood and stretched with a yawn, a rare sort of drowsiness settling over her with the mist that had begun to creep across the forest and the inside of the camp. Maybe tonight she would actually manage to get some sleep.

Or not, she thought, as she glanced up to see someone slip out of their den and turn toward her. Her undamaged ear flicked a few times in rapid succession as she straightened up. "You need something?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; May 20th, 2024 at 11:16 AM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 05:37 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Male / 3 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

It was unusual for Rosekit to dream of anything that didn’t consist of himself flying majestically into battle, carrying his peers and clanmates throughout the chaos- well, that or complete nonsense like flying snakes in camp. But one way or another, he was experiencing something different tonight. Claws tore, teeth sank, cats cried. Rosekit was having a nightmare. He could never be sure where exactly it was coming from, but it was definitely there and terrifying to the kit.

Like many of his other dreams, he was in the center of some sort of battle scene- expect tonight the spotlight wasn’t anywhere near how it usually was. This time he wasn’t at the center of attention because he was doing well, it was because he was getting shred to pieces. Am I dying? His dream-self asked himself. But no- they don’t die, they fight. Wait. That isn’t right, they do both- hold on, both? Rosekit felt misery wave over him. Well he sure didn’t plan on doing both- fighting was alright, but dying? Not really. So he wrestled and trashed, but without much success. Maybe he would just have to…

He awoke with a gasp and shudder, upper half of his body flying upward. His chest heaved and his eyes strained with panic as Rosekit whipped his head around the nursery, searching for any sign of a battle and/or war, any sight of the blood or pain, but fortunately, there was none. At least, none erupting in the nursery. Rosekit glanced wearily at his nest, and thought quickly, Great Stars, what the heck was that? That wasn’t a dream, that- that was a nightmare, man… why… When he realized he could feel his eyes watering a little, Rosekit glared at the ground in humiliation. Oh, now he was crying because of some scary dream? Pathetic.

The russet tabby, reluctant to try falling back asleep, decided he would rather walk off the dream than jump back into it by falling back to rest. She shivered once again, and walking at a brisk pace, he headed towards the nursery entrance. As the kit stepped out into the night air, his amber gaze landed on the moon. Nothing’s changed, He tried arriving himself. He still felt awfully stupid after all of the fright the dream had managed to cause him. Moon hasn’t died or anything, I guess. I’ll move on… and quit being such a kit. Mentally.

He turned his head to find Bumblestar standing out inside camp. His whiskers twitched, and he turned in her direction fully, debating heading over to say something. Talking usually pulled him out of bad moods, but- then again, Bumblestar was leader of ThunderClan and most likely had better things to listen to than one of Rosekit’s rants, didn’t she? Rosekit blinked the thoughts away, too keen on getting the dream scene out of his mind to care. Ah, who cares- she’s probably over crap like yelling at warriors, maybe she’d take a chance to chat with a dumb kitten for just a moment. I’ll try and make it quick, then.

He started her way, and her undamaged ear began to flick. Rosekit tried to make eye contact instead of glower at her ear and its sudden desire to dance, hearing his leader ask him if he needed something. Rosekit finally brought his full attention away from the strange ear and onto the question, and he grunted up his voice. “Ah- right, no. Well- not really, I mean. Just a bad dream, I guess, from just a second ago,

He was quick to avoid making this interaction look worthless, so he threw some context into it. “But also… a question? I don’t know. Usually I like to imagine my older self livin’ through paradise while in fights and battles and stuff, but I guess my imagination decided to suddenly kick my butt and freak me out with… y’know blood, claws, all that.” He glanced briefly back at the nursery and pictured himself whimpering and scrambling stupidly in his nest, and when he turned back to Bumblestar, his humiliation was bright on his face. “Yeah, yeah- I know, stupid. But my question is, how much craziness is there really in fights? Weird for a kit to ask, but I’m hittin’ apprenticeship in three moons, and I at least want my dreams and thought to be accurate ones, ey? So how do battles really go?

That was a long- and likely obnoxious- question, Rosekit’s thoughts told him. He wanted them to shut up, especially after what they’d just made him go through tonight, but it was no use. They were quite loud. So after a small silence, he forced himself to add, “I’m sorry for wastin’ your time- I was just wonderin’. I don’t wanna get some image of myself doin’ all sorts’a crazy-unrealistic things in my head in battle and get whooped as an apprentice. That sounds… not good.

✽❀✽

// WOW I mentioned the WRONG DINO. at first. I am so sorry. \\

~ @dino. ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 20th, 2024 at 05:13 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 08:01 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby

A soft sigh escaped Larkswoop's mouth as she settled down beside Bumblestar and laid her head on her paws.

''I'm worried,'' She meowed after a moment's hesitation of silently debating whether or not she should confide in the ThunderClan Leader. ''I'm worried that Silverpaw isn't going to pull through despite his injuries.''

''They looked pretty bad. The cobwebs I had pressed on them fell off on the way back, and I couldn't just stop to find more, you know?'' Larkswoop's green eyes glistened with sadness and grief. ''If he doesn't survive, I don't know what I'll tell Silverstorm. I promised his father when I first became his mentor that I'd protect Silverpaw, no matter the cost.''

@dino.

•☆ Purrks ☆•
Larkswoop: BUT3, FTT3, LL
Robinsnow: WI, AK
Fireflypaw / Flicker: TC, AK, MR
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:37 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8

nettlekit sat in a corner of the clearing, plucking leaves from a small bush and placing them in a pile; humming all the time.

[@Lucythecat @Realm @paris]

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:41 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Pinekit bounded over to Nettlekit. ''Hello!'' She purred.

@Lucythecat // @ashtuft // @Realm

•☆ Purrks ☆•

Last edited by isla; May 20th, 2024 at 10:42 AM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:44 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8
Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Pinekit bounded over to Nettlekit. ''Hello!'' She purred.

@Lucythecat // @ashtuft // @Realm
nettlekit bounced back, accidentally kicking over her leaf pile.

she stared at the scattered leaves for a long minute, before sniffling in distress.

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:47 AM
High-Function Autistic

Pinekit's tail drooped. ''W-Wait...I didn't mean to!'' The white based she-cat slunk forward and helped put the leaves back in a pile. ''Here! It's all fixed.''
@ashtuft

•☆ Purrks ☆•