Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2021, 10:24 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: January Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sootstar

Well... that went better than expected. Much better. It was concerning.

However, that was something to worry about at a later date. For now, he had plans to make. Hopping down from the seastones, he turned to face the WindClanner that sat below him, "I'd like to speak with you before we both head off if you don't mind."

[ @Arie ]

Old January 16th, 2021, 11:23 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorfan09 View Post
¨oh,¨ Silverpaw mewed casually, ¨ I just was curious.¨ she listened to the leaders and felt some fear.
¨sounds like a rough time among the clan. still, I´m glad I met you tonight.¨ silverpaw thought. so many.... threats. that seemed like a good word. she started to feel a little scared, but shook it away.
¨I´m not in any danger,¨ she mewed to herself. but yet, the sound of that apprentice frightened her.
l Brackenpaw l
"What was that?" she asked Silverpaw. Her eyebrows knit together in confusion.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old January 16th, 2021, 12:49 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Fanatic

@Christmassy Peril
Silverpaw jumped out of her thoughts.
¨oh! it was just, I was just talking to myself...¨ she trailed off and thought some more. she dimly noticed that she had wandered away from Brackenpaw, but she wasn't thinking about that. she looked up at the moon then looked back down. then, she looked up suddenly. now, she realized just how far she had gone from brackenpaw. she tried to navigate back to brackenpaw, but her way seemed blocked by all the cats. she wondered how she had wandered through these cats in the first place.
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old January 16th, 2021, 02:13 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Buckstar turned to Dawnstar as she called her Clan to go home. "My Clan knows not to let any rival warrior who steps foot in our territory, get off scot-free." he answered stiffly. "Believe me, your warriors will not go unpunished." If she wanted them killed, that was fine - but Buckstar would rather she take care of the problem than his own Clan.

He leaped off of the large stone after her, ignoring the worry about Twilightstar that pulsed in the back of his mind. "Us too, ThunderClan! Let's go home!"

[ @Mumble, @implimm, @Zesty Mango ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 16th, 2021, 02:32 PM
particles of stars

Spiderlily yawned as they followed behind their leader. It had been a normal gathering, minus the absence of Twilightstar of course.
Old January 16th, 2021, 10:41 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

"Hmph, that was, uneventful, but I'll keep that, Beetlepaw in mind, no cat like that should ever be in a territory." He said, before headed to exit as the other cats were.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; January 16th, 2021 at 10:41 PM.
Old January 17th, 2021, 12:36 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

It was finally over. It had dragged on for so long that it left Breezefeather wondering if his tail had taken any damage from the cold. But, as he was about to stand up and yell at Windclan they were leaving, it seemed the RiverClan leader had another thing on his agenda that they'd not been able to address before the meeting started. So, righting himself up, standing up and shaking warmth into his legs he directed his green gaze on Sootstar. "That I am fine with, what is it that you want to discuss?" his question was curious and he was intrigued into what this conversation would lead to. Glancing briefly at the departing Shadowclan and Thunderclan, he was relieved that the gathering was over and that they could soon head back, as soon as his talk with the Riverclan leader was over that was.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 17th, 2021, 07:50 PM
chirps

kestrelwing
The announcements had been rather dull, save for the little spark between Dawnstar and, well, practically everyone else. Kestrelwing had always admired the bold ShadowClan leader, and briefly wondered - not for the first time - if he'd been born in the wrong Clan. RiverClan had at times felt too soft for him. Plus, his constant nagging brother with a hero-complex was there too. With how things were currently, he knew Sootstar would never allow him to join ShadowClan, but even the tom wasn't sure what he was going to do. With a flick of his tail, he didn't bother saying goodbye to the ShadowClan molly next to him, instead getting to his paws and trotted towards the slope that lead back to RiverClan camp.

moonpaw
The young molly had spent the rest of the Gathering on her own, wanting to catch every work that was spoken by each leader. This was her first Gathering, and she was excited that it was the one night each moon that allowed the Clans to be united as one. But as each leader gave their report in turn, her ears began to fold back. This hadn't been what she was expecting. She knew of some of the tension between ShadowClan and every other Clan in the forest, but her father had taught her early on to not harbor any ill will towards any Clan cat. "Save it for those outside the warrior code," he'd always say. This didn't feel like a real truce though, as if at any moment Dawnstar would order ShadowClan to attack.

But as the announcements wrapped up, with no bloodshed, Moonpaw allowed herself to relax a bit. Most of her Clanmates were readying themselves to leave, so she followed suit, glancing around a bit before heading out.

Last edited by spade; January 17th, 2021 at 07:53 PM.
Old January 17th, 2021, 11:08 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@elysian

Larkstripe let out a soft chuff of amusement, “Well...not all caves are bad. I know of a secret cave...well, I suppose it’s my secret because no one especially cares about caves other than myself I, I guess...there’s a beautiful cave in the cliffs at Lionsbeach...technically outside of our borders. I discovered it when I was an apprentice, I was...looking for a quiet place to get away. I still go sometimes.” He confessed quietly, a bit melancholy at the memory. He perked up a bit though, at the mention of sandpipers.
“Oh, they’re here year round—running to and from the tide all day every day. They’re decent prey, but...for some reason I can’t bring myself to hunt them.”
Beanpaw
________

Now that piqued the younger cat’s interest. A cave? Caves were usually dark and damp and musty, but maybe Latky’s cave was different! "Can I— I mean—" He was about to just blatantly ask to see the cave when he remembered. Oh. Secret. "Uh— if you want—, I mean, you don’t have to if you don’t—!" He stumbled, trying his best to word this in a way that didn’t sound like he wanted to just ruin Larky’s secret cave. "Is it okay if I maaaaaaybe take a peek at the cave? If you want! I can not if you don’t want. I’m sorry," he laughed nervously l, both because of his words and the anticipation of the cat’s reaction.

He heard Sootstar call, and stood up. "I guess i accidentally m... didn’t listen to the Gathering? But uh, would you...? Maybe, walk back with me?" Blue eyes attempted to meet Lark’s sea green, a sheepish smile forming on his maw.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 17th, 2021, 11:16 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

~ Featherbreeze ~

The Riverclan cat got up. She had not paid attention to the announcements and instead her own thoughts. But, she was awakened from the trance of a daydream by cats getting up to leave. Although their leader was not done yet, she still had some goodbyes to say. Mostly, it was a good gathering and she had enjoyed the few interactions she had. Hopefully, when she came back the next time she would have an apprentice of her own. Although, it was very unlikely that would happen.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou
Closed Thread