by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:01 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:01 AM

Old March 18th, 2024, 07:48 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

Mountainkit stared at the kit as they let out a small"mrr". Did the small kitten not hear her or something? "Erm, I said are you lost?" she meowed louder.

( @Artemis ; Whitekit )
Whitekit stared at the other kit again. He let another throat vibration out, then shook his head slowly. He hoped that the kit would understand that he was confused. (the noise that came out was, "Mrrmrrrm?")

Last edited by Kaida; March 18th, 2024 at 07:49 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:57 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
Wrenpaw
She/Wind
4 Moons | [ #flocklitterwren ]

Wrenpaw is tackled by her sibling. A squeal escapes her maw. What the tail! "Excuse you? Ugh, get off, loser!" She teased, pushing her bent legs back into her normal standing position. Wind lets out a little giggle as she resisted the urge to playfully jump into Kestrelpaw just for funsies. "Shrikepaw! You know to not push Kes. I'm sorry they pushed you- Warbler!"

Wrenpaw turns her attention to her brother, wind holding a smile on wind's face as her tail lashed once with excitement. Wrenpaw crouches and tries to pounce onto her brother. Only to be halted by the groups father. Dad was here! "Dad! Did you see my crouch, I'm like super amazing and like super cool and stuff! So much better than Wolfwhateverhisfaceis, right? Right?" Yeah, Wren was so much better than him! He could get slapped by a fox for all she cared.

[ @carmen, @Rose , @finley.exe , @dino. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

landing gleefully onto the back of their sister, shrikepaw tumbles forward, falling off her back just as quickly as they arrived on it. “hey! i’m not a loser! i’m the opposite of a loser! a not-loser!” shrikepaw was the most not-loser cat in thunderclan and anyone who said otherwise was wrong! mhm, they were so not a loser that uh… hmm… that... that they were able to sneak up on the nerd! yep, so not a loser.

scrambling to their feet, shrike turned to stare at their pouting sister, stamping a black paw back in return. “that’s not true! i didn’t touch you! i was just so fast you fell!” a gasp of shock came as she… tattled on them? tattled?! to wren of all cats? no way. no way! “hey! don’t tattle! i didn’t push her! wren, i didn't push her!” they stuck out their tongue, eyes flickering between kestrelpaw and wrenpaw. they weren’t sure who they were actually mad at, but they could figure that out later.

“warbs! did ya see her fall? was it cause of me? tell her i didn’t touch her. i'm just super duper fast. tell them. waaaaaaarbs, wren won’t believe me!” the gang was appearing en masse, only one of the kiddos missing. goosepaw was silly though, they were probably having a blast.

and then one of the best possible things happened. (well, other than shrikepaw taking over the clans or shrews falling out of the sky or successfully spooking any of their siblings.) it. was. moutaindad. the one, the only. father! turning away, kes (mostly) forgotten, shrikepaw snorted as they were pulled in closer to their dad. “dad, i didn't! i didn’t knock her over, she’s just a goober!” wren was talking now though, so they couldn’t plead their case. crouches were so nerdy!

[ @Demeter - @Rose - @finley.exe - @dino. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 2/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

The four-moon-old apprentice's pouting instantly turned into outrage at Warblerpaw's laughter. Her pelt bristled, and Kestrelpaw had to tamp down the very overwhelming urge to stamp her paws against the ground repeatedly until her anger fizzled out. Instead, she settled on glaring at her brother, blue eyes narrowed to unhappy slits. Ugh, Goosepaw was totally the better... whatever, anyway.

Her sour mood took a u-turn and straight back into hopeful territory when Mountaintalon made an appearance, and Kestrelpaw scrambled away from her siblings and over to her father, trying to discreetly shove Shrikepaw out of the way so she could snuggle up to their singular parent, wanting little other than to be recognized. "Papa!" Her bushy tail lashed with slight agitation at Wrenpaw's crouch-showing-off (hmph! kestrelpaw could do it much better!) and Shrikepaw's words.

"Gasp!" Kestrelpaw exclaimed, and then slapped a paw against her mouth, having realized that she'd said gasp instead of actually gasping. "Don't listen to them, they made me fall over! And Warblerpaw laughed at me!"

[ @Demeter - Wrenpaw / @carmen - Shrikepaw / @finley.exe - Warblerpaw / @dino. - Mountaintalon ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ warblerpaw ᗢ

he/him . thc . #flocklitterwarbler . 4 moons . tags ; @dino. , @Demeter , @Rose , @carmen

trigger warnings for this post: none
oh! dad was here now! yes! warblerpaw scrambled over to mountaintalon, ready to tell him about his earlier-caught vole- his first ever!! it wasn't an accident.. definitely not.. ' dadd!! a vole came into the camp n i caught it!! completely on purpose!! ' but then- ' kestrelpaw!! ' he whined. ' i never laughed at anyone!! ' warbler took a paw and whapped at kestral's cheek. if he landed, that is, his coordination was always off.

with a mean tongue stuck out at kestrel, he lashed his tail and turned back to his dad. ' so whattya think!! are you proud of me? 's my first ever prey caught and i never even had any training yet! ' warbler was nearly bouncing, pride in his overenthusiastic movements. wait- he shouldn't be this excited. good warriors were much more put together and mature than he was, so he should chill. like dad said!! cuz good warriors were strong and not babyish or girly. like all his sisters.

[ perhaps mountain puts warbler down or brushes him off ]

A heavy exhale left Mountaintalon's parted jaw. 'You four are impossible,' he wanted to grumble. How they were of his blood, he'd never know - not now, at least, but later. He would make sure anyone who looked could see it later, without any of that nasty fish heritage tainting their reputations.

"Yes, Wrenpaw," he told his daughter, giving her a brief glance. "We'll go over your form properly when we get the opportunity." Though he would never admit it, sometimes he considered Wrenpaw his favorite of the bunch. Ambitious, behaved for the most part, and it didn't hurt that she looked like him, either. The others... the others would take work. But he was fine with work.

Mountaintalon's upper lip twitched as Shrikepaw continued to disobey his order, and in response he grunted, "What did I just tell you?" At the same time, he brushed the top of Kestrelpaw's head with a forepaw to let her know he was acknowledging her before leaning his head down. "If they bother you, fight back. Conflict is won through force, not through whining. I won't be around to help you every time you have a spat."

His lip curled with a brief flash of teeth at Warblerpaw and he used the same forepaw to nudge his son away from his daughter. "Paws to yourself." His voice was rough, almost a growl. "Congratulations on the catch. Next time it happens, I'd like to see it."
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:00 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Whitekit stared at the other kit again. He let another throat vibration out, then shook his head slowly. He hoped that the kit would understand that he was confused. (the noise that came out was, "Mrrmrrrm?")

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

She tilted her head in confusion. "So.. you're not lost but..you're not responding normally.." They plopped down on their hide quarters roughly. "I think you need to see the medicine cats." she mumbles, mostly to herself.

( @Artemis ; Whitekit )
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:04 PM
Little Dragon,Hidden Girl

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

She tilted her head in confusion. "So.. you're not lost but..you're not responding normally.." They plopped down on their hide quarters roughly. "I think you need to see the medicine cats." she mumbles, mostly to herself.

( @Artemis ; Whitekit )
Whitekit stared at the kit in confusion. Just then, his mom Nightshine hustled over. "There you are, Whitekit! You scared me! Don't ever wander off like that again!" Nightshine fussed over Whitekit, even though he couldn't possibly understand what was goin on. Not if she was right about him, which she hoped she wasn't. The queen shivered.
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The clan was probably abuzz when the hornet returned, having witnessed their dramatic bolting from the clearing.

After all it'd been quiet before the incident, kits were playing with butterflies, the clan was mingling and Mudhound had been napping in a sunbeam on the ground.

The things had erupted, the hornet had lunged from their spot screaming 'BUMBLEKIT DUCK!' and sprinted out of the clearing to the sound of a kits shrill scream right outside the camp walls. Any noise the chaos created after had quickly faded as the tripod had gone into pursuit leaving confusion in their wake but upon their return it was clear it'd turned into a tragedy.

Mudhound was alone, no Bumblekit, face soaked and matted with tears as they limped into the clearing fighting to keep their breathing steady through sobs. They'd managed to keep their composure and strength through Violetfreckle and Bumblestars 'deaths' for the clan but today the world had just been too cruel and the agony on their face was clear.

The tripod had sat, legs giving out on them and looking around as almost lost had managed to catch Redhawks eyes enough to let out a pained little whine before they'd torn themself away to not break down and had spoke. "B-bumble-sis? I-I couldnt- T-there's been a- Bumblekit she's-" A swallow and the hornets head dipped, forcing themself to choke out the words. "Bumblekit chased a butterfly just out of the camp. There was a hawk waiting outside the entrance. I couldnt stop it I-I tried to catch it but....." But there was no hope in ever catching a flying hawk. Not ever. "I-I last saw it flying off with her across the river." So her body was probably in riverclan even if the tripod had last seen the kitten alive. How could a kitten survive that after all. "I-Im so sorry. Im so so sorry." There were no more words that could be said really as the hornet curled in on themselves sobbing, suddenly small for their large side as they apologized over and over again.

@talle @dino.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; March 18th, 2024 at 10:09 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:22 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

It was like time had stopped. Fear had lit their gaze as Redhawk watched the hawk carry the young kit off, and Mudhound bolt after them. She wanted nothing more than to spring after her mate friend but something held her back. The Clan was likely in an uproar after that, frightened and scared. "E-Everyone stay calm!" she called out, her eyes never leaving the entrance. Waiting... waiting...

When Mudhound finally did re-enter the clearing, they were alone. Her frightened gaze met the tripods, and the look of pain was all the confirmation Red needed. A choked sob left the hornet and immediately she was darting over to her lover friend, collapsing against them as they arrived and burying themselves into their side. Watching the tripod curl in on themselves she pressed against their flank, hard enough to definitely be noticed. Her tail went to wrap around the larger feline and she started to wipe away the tears that fell with several licks to Muddy's face. "I-I-It's okay. It's nnn-not your f-fault." I love you, I'm not going anywhere, it's okay.

She was certain a patrol would be ordered to find the kit, and she would go on it only if ordered. But for now? Redhawk remained glued to Mudhound, fussing over them and nuzzling them in an attempt to comfort the larger hornet. She let out little 'mrrps' here and there, doing whatever she could think of to offer comfort."N-N-No cat can t-t-track a hhh-hawk, Muddy. You did e-everything y-you could." They wouldn't move from this spot, no. "We'll find them. B-B-Bumblestar will sss-send out a p-patrol, and B-Bumblekit will be f-f-found. It's o-okay, Muddy. It's ggg-gonna be okay."

[ @Rani ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:24 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The clan was probably abuzz when the hornet returned, having witnessed their dramatic bolting from the clearing.

After all it'd been quiet before the incident, kits were playing with butterflies, the clan was mingling and Mudhound had been napping in a sunbeam on the ground.

The things had erupted, the hornet had lunged from their spot screaming 'BUMBLEKIT DUCK!' and sprinted out of the clearing to the sound of a kits shrill scream right outside the camp walls. Any noise the chaos created after had quickly faded as the tripod had gone into pursuit leaving confusion in their wake but upon their return it was clear it'd turned into a tragedy.

Mudhound was alone, no Bumblekit, face soaked and matted with tears as they limped into the clearing fighting to keep their breathing steady through sobs. They'd managed to keep their composure and strength through Violetfreckle and Bumblestars 'deaths' for the clan but today the world had just been too cruel and the agony on their face was clear.

The tripod had sat, legs giving out on them and looking around as almost lost had managed to catch Redhawks eyes enough to let out a pained little whine before they'd torn themself away to not break down and had spoke. "B-bumble-sis? I-I couldnt- T-there's been a- Bumblekit she's-" A swallow and the hornets head dipped, forcing themself to choke out the words. "Bumblekit chased a butterfly just out of the camp. There was a hawk waiting outside the entrance. I couldnt stop it I-I tried to catch it but....." But there was no hope in ever catching a flying hawk. Not ever. "I-I last saw it flying off with her across the river." So her body was probably in riverclan even if the tripod had last seen the kitten alive. How could a kitten survive that after all. "I-Im so sorry. Im so so sorry." There were no more words that could be said really as the hornet curled in on themselves sobbing, suddenly small for their large side as they apologized over and over again.

@talle @dino.

And what if I do
but don't recognize you?

he / him / his
a calico tom with a white patch up his side and yellow/blue heterochromatic eyes.
_______ . _______

Spottedfire had been wherever Burnetkit was, which was normally where the calico was. He didn't see the hawk and if he did, it had disappeared from his memory as quickly as the bird itself had flown off. Thus, the forgetful tom was blissfully ignorant of any lost kits. He'd given Burnetkit a lick on the head and signed that he had to go back to doing his warrior duties, but he'd go back to the nursery later.

And then he saw what he could only describe, vaguely, as an Important Cat curled in a ball and sobbing loudly. "Hey? What's wrong?" his voice was a question - these things were always tricky. Did he know the cat? No. But the cat was hurting and that was enough for him. The tall calico sat down. Bicolored eyes looked them over: no physical injuries from what he could see, so this must be a Heart issue. Something wrong inside.

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:29 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

The sudden commotion had Bumblestar swinging around from where she had been inspecting the apprentices' den. She had just barely caught the shout, had turned just in time to see Mudhound shooting across the clearing and out of camp. She wouldn't go chasing after. Whatever it was, she was sure Mudhound could handle it. But that didn't keep her from fidgeting with bristling fur at the edge of the entrance.

Then they were back. The news made Bumblestar's chest constrict. A kit snatched up like a piece of prey, the hawk attacked but not downed - which meant Bumblekit was either dead or on the path there.

Those odds didn't mean her Clan would just do nothing about it.

She gave Redhawk a split second to attempt to console Mudhound before moving into action herself. "ThunderClan!" she barked. "I need two cats with me now to go after Bumblekit! We'll head out in just a few seconds!"

Her ears were flat against her head as she sidled up to Mudhound. Her sibling could be sensitive, she knew this, but the last thing she needed right now was the one cat who saw anything to completely shut down. "I get you're upset right now, but I need you to get a hold of yourself for just a few moments so we can go after the kit," she snapped. "Just because she was picked up doesn't mean she's gone yet. I need you to take us in the direction that bird took her and we'll go lookin'."

Old March 18th, 2024, 10:32 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Immediately lifting her head to look at Bumblestar, Redhawk didn't even need to think. "I'm coming." Still, right next to Muddy's side. She wasn't leaving.

[ @dino. the red burr is coming along hi hello hehe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old March 18th, 2024, 10:33 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 VultureEye 彡★
| He/Him | 32 moons | Purrks: N/A | Straight | Warrior |
grey body pattern with a dark grey tail, and amber eyes.
A father is the one friend upon whom we can always rely.

@dino.

VultureEye stepped up, ' ' I'll go if you'll have me BummbleStar. ' ' He said firmly looking the feline before him up and down. Amber eyes soft yet sterin.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; March 18th, 2024 at 10:33 PM.