Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 03:48 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 03:47 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:41 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 03:41 PM
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:37 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 08:47 PM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Wrenpaw
She/Wind
4 Moons | [ #flocklitterwren ]

Wrenpaw is tackled by her sibling. A squeal escapes her maw. What the tail! "Excuse you? Ugh, get off, loser!" She teased, pushing her bent legs back into her normal standing position. Wind lets out a little giggle as she resisted the urge to playfully jump into Kestrelpaw just for funsies. "Shrikepaw! You know to not push Kes. I'm sorry they pushed you- Warbler!"

Wrenpaw turns her attention to her brother, wind holding a smile on wind's face as her tail lashed once with excitement. Wrenpaw crouches and tries to pounce onto her brother. Only to be halted by the groups father. Dad was here! "Dad! Did you see my crouch, I'm like super amazing and like super cool and stuff! So much better than Wolfwhateverhisfaceis, right? Right?" Yeah, Wren was so much better than him! He could get slapped by a fox for all she cared.

[ @carmen, @Rose , @finley.exe , @dino. ]

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰

Last edited by fade; March 17th, 2024 at 10:18 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 09:13 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

landing gleefully onto the back of their sister, shrikepaw tumbles forward, falling off her back just as quickly as they arrived on it. “hey! i’m not a loser! i’m the opposite of a loser! a not-loser!” shrikepaw was the most not-loser cat in thunderclan and anyone who said otherwise was wrong! mhm, they were so not a loser that uh… hmm… that... that they were able to sneak up on the nerd! yep, so not a loser.

scrambling to their feet, shrike turned to stare at their pouting sister, stamping a black paw back in return. “that’s not true! i didn’t touch you! i was just so fast you fell!” a gasp of shock came as she… tattled on them? tattled?! to wren of all cats? no way. no way! “hey! don’t tattle! i didn’t push her! wren, i didn't push her!” they stuck out their tongue, eyes flickering between kestrelpaw and wrenpaw. they weren’t sure who they were actually mad at, but they could figure that out later.

“warbs! did ya see her fall? was it cause of me? tell her i didn’t touch her. i'm just super duper fast. tell them. waaaaaaarbs, wren won’t believe me!” the gang was appearing en masse, only one of the kiddos missing. goosepaw was silly though, they were probably having a blast.

and then one of the best possible things happened. (well, other than shrikepaw taking over the clans or shrews falling out of the sky or successfully spooking any of their siblings.) it. was. moutaindad. the one, the only. father! turning away, kes (mostly) forgotten, shrikepaw snorted as they were pulled in closer to their dad. “dad, i didn't! i didn’t knock her over, she’s just a goober!” wren was talking now though, so they couldn’t plead their case. crouches were so nerdy!

[ @Demeter - @Rose - @finley.exe - @dino. ]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; March 17th, 2024 at 09:21 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had been wearing himself kinda thin, between the event 'n extra patrols, and tryna make sure training was getting done. He valued himself as a cat apprentices could come to if they needed help with their requirements, as Redhawk had been for him.

For a change of pace, he took a much needed break and grabbed a snack. He selected the mouse he'd caught while hunting with Beachpaw and took position near the camp entrance, keeping an eye on things while he ate.

[ open ]
[ -1 mouse ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 18th, 2024, 12:10 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Whitekit stumbled around in the clearing. It was so big! He was starting to regret his decision to come out and explore. He was very much so lost.
@nyx
Old March 18th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Whitekit stumbled around in the clearing. It was so big! He was starting to regret his decision to come out and explore. He was very much so lost.
@nyx

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

Mountainkit's moss ball rolled into the clearing. She quickly bounded after it and pounced. As she looked up she noticed Whitekit looking lost. She kicked her ball back into the nursery and walked up to the kit. "Hiya! Are you lost? That's weird, you are Thunderclan, are you not?" She said, accusingly. The kit smelled like Thunderclan but was looking around like a lost kit! Wait, maybe they were.

( @Artemis ; Whitekit )

Last edited by nyx; March 18th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 2/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

The four-moon-old apprentice's pouting instantly turned into outrage at Warblerpaw's laughter. Her pelt bristled, and Kestrelpaw had to tamp down the very overwhelming urge to stamp her paws against the ground repeatedly until her anger fizzled out. Instead, she settled on glaring at her brother, blue eyes narrowed to unhappy slits. Ugh, Goosepaw was totally the better... whatever, anyway.

Her sour mood took a u-turn and straight back into hopeful territory when Mountaintalon made an appearance, and Kestrelpaw scrambled away from her siblings and over to her father, trying to discreetly shove Shrikepaw out of the way so she could snuggle up to their singular parent, wanting little other than to be recognized. "Papa!" Her bushy tail lashed with slight agitation at Wrenpaw's crouch-showing-off (hmph! kestrelpaw could do it much better!) and Shrikepaw's words.

"Gasp!" Kestrelpaw exclaimed, and then slapped a paw against her mouth, having realized that she'd said gasp instead of actually gasping. "Don't listen to them, they made me fall over! And Warblerpaw laughed at me!"

[ @Demeter - Wrenpaw / @carmen - Shrikepaw / @finley.exe - Warblerpaw / @dino. - Mountaintalon ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; March 18th, 2024 at 04:54 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 05:06 PM
a lot like the joker

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

ᗢ warblerpaw ᗢ

he/him . thc . #flocklitterwarbler . 4 moons . tags ; @dino. , @Demeter , @Rose , @carmen

trigger warnings for this post: none
oh! dad was here now! yes! warblerpaw scrambled over to mountaintalon, ready to tell him about his earlier-caught vole- his first ever!! it wasn't an accident.. definitely not.. ' dadd!! a vole came into the camp n i caught it!! completely on purpose!! ' but then- ' kestrelpaw!! ' he whined. ' i never laughed at anyone!! ' warbler took a paw and whapped at kestral's cheek. if he landed, that is, his coordination was always off.

with a mean tongue stuck out at kestrel, he lashed his tail and turned back to his dad. ' so whattya think!! are you proud of me? 's my first ever prey caught and i never even had any training yet! ' warbler was nearly bouncing, pride in his overenthusiastic movements. wait- he shouldn't be this excited. good warriors were much more put together and mature than he was, so he should chill. like dad said!! cuz good warriors were strong and not babyish or girly. like all his sisters.

[ perhaps mountain puts warbler down or brushes him off ]

' you appear familiar dear
(you look just like my bathroom mirror) '

cobwebfernsnakekit
trackers

my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3

Last edited by finley !!; March 18th, 2024 at 05:06 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:18 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Alpinekit walked away because she thought they were not going to respond. The five-moon-old kit sighed quietly and started to dig a hole near the Stomcrest. Why was she doing this? She did not know.

(OPEN)
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:32 PM
&quot;BITE ME!&quot; (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

Mountainkit's moss ball rolled into the clearing. She quickly bounded after it and pounced. As she looked up she noticed Whitekit looking lost. She kicked her ball back into the nursery and walked up to the kit. "Hiya! Are you lost? That's weird, you are Thunderclan, are you not?" She said, accusingly. The kit smelled like Thunderclan but was looking around like a lost kit! Wait, maybe they were.

( @Artemis ; Whitekit )
Whitekit saw a flash of movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head just as the other kit's mouth stopped moving. What was the point of moving one's mouth? He opened his mouth, and he felt his throat vibrate. He always wondered why it vibrated like that.
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:44 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
@nyx

《 Mountainkit 》
10+/10

Mountainkit stared at the kit as they let out a small"mrr". Did the small kitten not hear her or something? "Erm, I said are you lost?" she meowed louder.

( @Artemis ; Whitekit )

Last edited by nyx; March 18th, 2024 at 07:45 PM.