by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 11:59 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Today 11:55 AM

Old November 20th, 2023, 03:08 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

TW: Death, Blood, Murder
Moonwhisker marked the border between Windclan and Shadowclan. The dilute calico figured an extra mark would be great; she was hunting somewhat near this place in the first place. There was another cat nearby; which made her careful. She knew how shadowclanners are, if she steps a paw in their territory she'll be attacked. The she-cat eyed the shadowclanner for only a few seconds before going back to what she was doing; marking the border. She must've forgot how bad these marsh dwellers smelled cause the birder smelled grosser than how she remembered it to be. Well she brought herself here, might as well finish marking it up. She was being peaceful, not really wanting to fight someone right now right here. Though even if so, it seems that a fight was unable to be avoided because someone pounced at her. Guess who.

The warrior unsheathed her claws, swinging them across the shadowclanner's face; it made her realized that he was missing an eye. This shadowclanner was quite bigger than her, heavier as well; which made things harder for her considering she can't just push him off as easy as it would've been a lighter cat. The shadowclanner shoved her head onto the ground as he clawed her throat. Before she knew it, her skull snapped due to the marsh dweller putting all his weight on it. And right there, her ice-bluw eyes grew dull and lifeless before the color of crimson red leaked out from her head on to the ground, staining it. Last thing she saw was the face of her killer in a frustrated expression before everything turned dark as if the sun itself had vanished from existance. Now what was left is the lifeless body of the she-cat, having nothing to do but lie and wait until someone finds it. Now, the killer had escaped, bloody pawprints for only a few steps away from the body until the red fades and fades till' there's no clues left of where he is
*quick and rushed death post. Not as great as it could've been. Open for any cats to find her but the killer had already escaped.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old November 25th, 2023, 07:48 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
TW: Death, Blood, Murder
Moonwhisker marked the border between Windclan and Shadowclan. The dilute calico figured an extra mark would be great; she was hunting somewhat near this place in the first place. There was another cat nearby; which made her careful. She knew how shadowclanners are, if she steps a paw in their territory she'll be attacked. The she-cat eyed the shadowclanner for only a few seconds before going back to what she was doing; marking the border. She must've forgot how bad these marsh dwellers smelled cause the birder smelled grosser than how she remembered it to be. Well she brought herself here, might as well finish marking it up. She was being peaceful, not really wanting to fight someone right now right here. Though even if so, it seems that a fight was unable to be avoided because someone pounced at her. Guess who.

The warrior unsheathed her claws, swinging them across the shadowclanner's face; it made her realized that he was missing an eye. This shadowclanner was quite bigger than her, heavier as well; which made things harder for her considering she can't just push him off as easy as it would've been a lighter cat. The shadowclanner shoved her head onto the ground as he clawed her throat. Before she knew it, her skull snapped due to the marsh dweller putting all his weight on it. And right there, her ice-bluw eyes grew dull and lifeless before the color of crimson red leaked out from her head on to the ground, staining it. Last thing she saw was the face of her killer in a frustrated expression before everything turned dark as if the sun itself had vanished from existance. Now what was left is the lifeless body of the she-cat, having nothing to do but lie and wait until someone finds it. Now, the killer had escaped, bloody pawprints for only a few steps away from the body until the red fades and fades till' there's no clues left of where he is
*quick and rushed death post. Not as great as it could've been. Open for any cats to find her but the killer had already escaped.

She hissed softly as she came upon the deceased body of Moonwhisker. Twilightstar noted that she reeked of ShadowClan and faintly wondered if the poor molly had been over the border or was just straight-up attacked. Unlike the other leaders, she'd been serving with Dawnstar for several seasons and knew the other she-cat didn't usually act without some sort of provocation.

Twilightstar was not looking forward to bringing this up with Dawnstar but would have to ensure that her clan kept an eye on these borders along with every other border. Why do all these clans seem so intent on causing trouble... Twilightstar shook the thought away, grabbed Moonwhisker's body, and began to make her deeper into WindClan's territory to give her a proper burial.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 26th, 2023, 10:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 40 moons | Beefed Up T3
What a whirlwind the last moon or so had been. Bravebird was still adjusting to being back on the open moors and being home as she quickly made her way out of camp and down the slope. There hadn't been any 'familiar' faces to say hello to - Fallownose, Peachfrost, or Lightningstorm, mainly - so she figured she could save those reunions for after she started becoming useful to her home once more. It had been quite a bit since she'd gotten to chase anything and her legs were itching to sprint after a rabbit or hare.

She didn't have to wait long as two pointed white ears had her freezing in her tracks. Not a single sound was made as she slunk into a seasoned hunter's crouch. The rabbit hadn't noticed her, so the WindClan warrior made careful work in sliding her paws forward silently. The part of her that hadn't hunted in quite some time screamed at her to give chase, but if Brave had learned anything over the last couple moons, it was patience. With its nose twitching and furious digging the rabbit paid her no attention.

That was until she leapt from her cover and bolted after it. Just as she had expected the rabbit flung itself down the moors, turning into a white streak that raced away from her. Bravebird just grinned though as her paws drummed against the ground, veering once in order to cut the rabbit off. The creature zigged one way then zagged the next, trying to shake her off - but the WindClan warrior kept right up with it.

Finally with an impressive leap she managed to sink her claws into its hind legs to drag it back, teeth snapping shut in the back of it's neck. Soon the once speedy prey became lifeless, and Bravebird stood with a smirk. "It's good to be home," she breathed as she made quick work of burying the rabbit. She could come back for it later she knew as Brave trotted away from the small mound; she wasn't quite done yet here yet.

Heather swayed with the gentle breeze as the lilac lynx-point scented the air once more. A foul stench flooded her nose and immediately her claws slid out. There was something about it that tugged on the corners of her mind, tiny and irritating like a buzzing gnat. Blue eyes narrowed as she gazed out into the pine forest nearby. A deep boiling rage bubbled in her belly, and though she didn't know precisely why the hatred flared red hot within her, flashes of the Sky Glade battle bounced around in her mind. That must've been ShadowClan they raced off against, because the smell that tinted those memories was the same one she smelled now.

Were they as back as those heartless guppies? The poisoners that Bravebird still had at the back of her mind? She let a low growl rumble in her chest as she padded along the border, taking this opportunity to mark it in some spots as well.

[ @Lillith ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:36 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

"Yes, let's go" she said emotionlessly, gving a small curt nod as Batflight approached and gave a flick of her tail before padding into the territory and towards the Windclan border. Hopefully this patrol would be quick and successful.

(Sorry for the short post I'm tired and didn't have much motivation. Anyways you can post next at the Windclan border.)

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @birdie
Batflight followed behind, marking the border as they went. The WindClan scent was strong enough that they must have just missed running into them. Luckily for them, there was no sign they'd crossed the border.
As they continued marking along the border, Batflight smelt something. She stopped short, sniffing the air to try identify it.
Was that...?
"Do you smell that?" she mewed to Darkcloud, tail twitching nervously. The WindClan and ShadowClan scents were both strong here... and it smelt like days old blood.

[dw abt the short post Doctor, I'm not fussed!]
[tagging for Bravebird at the border in case you wanted to interact with the ShadowClan patrol?]

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:33 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

b a t f l i g h t
she/her - 35 moons - ShadowClan - lesbian - tags; @birdie
Batflight followed behind, marking the border as they went. The WindClan scent was strong enough that they must have just missed running into them. Luckily for them, there was no sign they'd crossed the border.
As they continued marking along the border, Batflight smelt something. She stopped short, sniffing the air to try identify it.
Was that...?
"Do you smell that?" she mewed to Darkcloud, tail twitching nervously. The WindClan and ShadowClan scents were both strong here... and it smelt like days old blood.

[dw abt the short post Doctor, I'm not fussed!]
[tagging for Bravebird at the border in case you wanted to interact with the ShadowClan patrol?]

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Padding swiftly through the territory, they soon arrived at the Windclan border and Darkcloud made sure to scan the area before padding out into the open. Warily stepping along the border Dark, marked it as quick as she could and only halted when Batflight's voice captured her attention.

The other she-cat's words alerted her of a scent she hadn't noticed before. How had she been so foolish? She silently chided herself for that. Narrowing her eyes in focus and suspicion, she calculated who all the scents belonged to and managed to single out Shadowclan and Windclan scent with a hint of blood. Seemed like a skirmish had happened.

Turning to Batflight she calmly spoke "Yes, we'll report it to Vulturefang" the most sensible thing would be to report it and of course she was sensible so that'd be what she'd do. Finishing her marking, she gave a small gesture of her head "Come along now, let's head back to camp."

(Thanks. They can report now so next post will be at the patrol place. ^^)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; December 2nd, 2023 at 01:33 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 06:06 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Grubpaw looked across the border thinking about crossing into it.
"Fourshadow comes over here all the time" he muttered to himself. He placed one of his white paws into the murky dirt. "How do Shadowclan cats live like this" Grubpaw said. He walked around in the strange foggy swamp for awhile. There didnt seem to be any prey except the occasional frog or newt. Spotting one of the green toads he lowered into a hunting crouch. Leaping he landed onto it. "Ewwww" he moved away from the slimy dead toad. //wouldn't hurt to take a taste// he thought. Grubpaw took a small nibble of it. He spat aggressively "disgusting!" he yelled. Grubpaw abandon the toad and ran back to camp.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions
Old December 10th, 2023, 09:08 AM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever

[Warning: fluff]
Hootflicker(He/They/she)
Fourshadow(he/him)

Hootflicker looked around anxiously hoping no other Shadowclan cats had followed him and looking for...him. He knew he wasn't supposed to do this but he loved this cat. //It will only be a quick visit// Hootflicker thought.
"Hootflicker!" an orange tabby jumped out of a bush startling Hootflicker.
"Thank Starclan Fourshadow" he said nuzzling the tom on forehead affectionately. "Nobody followed you right?" Hootflicker asked.
"No, but my apprentice, Grubpaw, I think he has figured us out." Fourshadow said. Hootflicker sighed "I think we need to be more careful about this. How we about we visit next Meeting instead".
"Sounds alright" He agreed.
Hootflicker nuzzled Fourshadow on cheek.
"I got to go Grubpaw has training" Fourshadow said sadly.
"Wait!" Hootflicker yelped they pressed their head against Fourshadow's neck and whispered "I love you and stay safe". The two tom went back their camps.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; December 10th, 2023 at 09:09 AM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 05:20 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Last, but not least, from a historical respect anyway, was the Shadowclan border. Deadmoon felt confident enough stopping relatively near it, the scent of pines almost comforting compared the the musk of Thunderclan. A strange thought, truly, but she had been so used to smelling it on Rookscreech that it no longer bothered her. It hadn't bothered her by the end of her time knowing Marigoldpaw, and when her and Rookie had been involved in their first Emotional Messy Thing it had been something she actively sought at gatherings. Now less so, that honor was reserved for Creekpelt's fishy scent. A bit harder to get used to, if she was honest.

This is the Shadowclan border. she mewed, after giving Mintpaw a few moments to catch up if glow needed. The territory tour was as much an exercise in stamina as an actual tour for apprentices. As you probably got from the meeting what a chaotic one it had been we're allies with them now. I wouldn't trust a Shadowclan cat as far as you can throw them which wouldn't be far given their larger average size. Though to be fair, every clan was larger on average than Windclan. but you have to be slightly less paranoid. We were enemies with them for many moons a fact Mintpaw had also heard at the meeting no doubt. Deadmoon had said something to that effect herself. but Riverclan and Thunderclan are bigger problems now. She didn't think more history than that was required, and wouldn't volunteer it unless Mintpaw started asking. @Partypooper
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:20 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not

Mintpaw sniffed, the smell wasn't really as bad as the other clans, but glow still felt that glow shouldn't trust them. ''I'll keep away from them anyways.'' Glow said quietly, even if they were allies, glow just couldn't trust.
@gs29513

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old December 21st, 2023, 08:49 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Yes, Mintpaw was certainly more cautious than Duckpaw. That was fine though, as long as it didn't make glow incapable of fighting, more so than Deadmoon was anyway. Deadmoon couldn't resist a small snort at glows firmness of decision, before mewing a bit more kindly That's perfectly fine, the vast majority of cats want just about nothing to do with the other clans. She was the exception in that respect, perfectly willing to hang out at gatherings with all comers. But Mintpaw was entitled to glows reservations. It seemed there was no more need to tarry at the border longer, and she brought their excursion to an end with a quick Well, let's head back to camp then. their territory tour was at an end in good time, which was probably fortunate. Mintpaw would need a decent rest before they had a first hunting lesson with Duckpaw. @Partypooper