Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:19 PM
parallels
Last post by taillow
Today 05:18 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by JellyCat
Today 05:13 PM
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:08 PM
Riftpaw and Beaverpaw's...
by Seamrog
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 05:07 PM

Old March 17th, 2022, 10:47 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
// @x ghostie, @RiztheHuntress

>Buckbranch<
Buckbranch fixed Lotuspaw with an apologetic smile and a shake of his head. "Sorry, kiddo, but I'm taking over for this one. Maybe next time." He nodded to Moosecrash and turned to lead the way out of camp.

As they reached Smallpines, he broke away from the other two to brush up against a patch of overgrown brush, a distasteful look cast at the slushy ground as mud began to cling to his paws. Ugh. Starting to regret going out, he thought bitterly. Fleetingly, he glanced across the border at RiverClan territory, then back at his patrolmates with an encouraging, albeit strained, smile. "Let's get this done as quick as possible - I'd like to avoid having my ears torn off, if at all possible."
Jaws parted to detect any scents in the air, the large tom padded behind Buckbranch, rubbing on the trees as he passed them and occasionally stopping to leave stronger scent marks.
I haven't been in Thunderclan very long... I wonder if Buckbranch can fill me in?
Catching up to the other warrior, Moosecrash turned his gaze to Buckbranch. "I hope you don't mind, my asking, sir, but I haven't been in Thunderclan very long, so I was hoping you might educate me on why the rivalry with Riverclan is so... Intense?" He asked, fluffy tail swishing behind him as he kept up with the experienced cat.

[ @x ghostie @/Papaya ]

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old March 21st, 2022, 08:49 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

>Buckbranch<
One ear flicked uncertainly and he regarded Mooncrash with a brief sidelong glance. "There's, uh, there's no need to call me 'sir'," he managed after a moment. "It... feels a little weird? Just my name is fine."

With a twitch of his tail he nodded across the border. "As far as I know, we've always been a bit off and on. But the coyotes we drove out of our camp found their way across the border and into RiverClan's camp, where they killed Lionstorm's father." His fault - he should have sent out a patrol to follow the canines to the outskirts. "He was angry and grieving and I don't blame him. When he... killed me, he caught me by this border." A pause, a nervous swallow paired with a sweeping look. "He thought I'd killed someone else. So he took my lives, and then three others before he died himself. Then, of course, Kestrelstar inherited his anger, and that's why he raided ThunderClan. It's been a circle of death and bloodshed, and even though Aspenstar and Kestrelstar organized a truce... there's always been tension and I don't foresee it going away anytime soon."
Old March 21st, 2022, 11:03 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@RiztheHuntress @Slushie
Lotuspaw narrowed their gaze at Buckbranch, a pout forming over their lips with personal offense that this big cat would even deny their chance at leading a patrol. "Stinkyyy, " Lotuspaw responded with a huff, twirling on their heel to stomp after the two. Their whiskers twitched as they exited the camp, beginning to approach the grr, GRR!!! The other two big cats were talkin' but to be honest, they didn't bother, only stare aggressively at the land stretched out behind the border that divided them.

Their little stub tail lashed in distaste, such a horrible, yucky, smelly, fishy, scent!!! Despite their better judgement, the apprentice began to mark along the border with a huff. Not very pleased but Lotuspaw was gifted with a job and job they shall do! It did make them wonder if fish ,, tasted good ,,, if Riverclan liked them so much... Maybe they could try some. They were very good at pretending.

Brushing up against their nearby surroundings, paws skidded across the muddy terrain and a startled gasp escaped from them. Lotuspaw blinked, tilting their head with interest piqued. Huh. They took a few steps back and then a couple more before running at the patch of mud with a yip of glee. Small paws barely skidded across before they faceplanted into it. Mud covered their pelt and mischievous giggles escaped from them, rolling about happily. Hehehe.

===========

@marshall
A, easy, simple patrol. Wormbite was beginning to finish up but as he marked one last thing - there was a sudden woosh and a dreadful caw. Oh no. Throughout his life he had forgotten his sworn enemy of the black-feathered devils. Unable to recall when this hatred had bubbled between him and the crows - it was a constant at least. Wormbite hated crows. Crows hated him. It was in simple terms, a never-ending battle.

A hiss startles from the oriental and he whirls around, misty eyes darting about the skyline. "No, no. Bad!" He hissed, claws unsheathing as his fur bristled. There's another caw and he is convinced they are laughing at him - how dare they? It swoops down, nipping at the short ends of his fur. It doesn't stay for long.

Wormbite spun around again and when there's another caw, he decides it's time to retreat. Yikes, especially with his sickness? He quickly sprints away from the scene and the crows are keen to follow after. "Shoo! Argh!" Wormbite yowls, skidding across -- mud? Ugh, he ducks behind Sparrowskip. "Are you done? Please say you are finished." He states breathlessly.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old March 22nd, 2022, 06:13 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

~Moosecrash | @Slushie @x ghostie~

He gave a nod as the history was explained to him. "I see. And now that Aspenstar is gone, the future is a bit up in the air," he mused, trying to keep his deep, baritone voice from echoing. Padding along with the patrol, he turned as he heard a splash and laughter from Lotuspaw. The apprentice had jumped into the mud and was playing around. A deep, resounding chuckle escaped his muzzle, and he padded over to the mud puddle.
"Having fun there?" He inquired before sticking his own large paw into the mud, amused by the way it oozed in between his claws. With a quick swipe, he launched a splash of mud towards the apprentice, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. The younger members of the clan always amused him greatly.

Old March 22nd, 2022, 06:22 PM
dum spiro, spero

>Buckbranch<
Buckbranch quickly broke his gaze away from Moosecrash as Lotuspaw yelped, heart stuttering with the fear that the apprentice might have somehow been in danger. His shoulders slouched when he noticed the young cat had merely slipped on the muddy ground and had begun flinging themselves into it. A snort of amusement pushed itself from his nose and he found himself grinning down at Lotuspaw. It wasn't everyday the younger cats of ThunderClan had the opportunity to just have fun anymore. "Afraid so," he answered the other warrior after a moment. Then, after a pause, added thoughtfully, "I... have hope, though. That it'll work out."

Man, it felt so good to be able to say that.

He moved away to finish up the rest of the border, cast a mischievous glance over his shoulder at Moosecrash when he was done, then scooped up a pawful of mud and chucked it at the other tom. He supposed a tiny bit of fun before they headed back wouldn't hurt...
Old March 24th, 2022, 04:14 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

@Slushie @RiztheHuntress
The gooey texture was strange on their pelt, the way it squished between their toes - it amused the apprentice to great lengths. (They could practically hear Mama's lecture now.) The giggles only took a slight pause when a shadow loomed over Lotuspaw. Glancing up with a sheepish look, they stare at Moosecrash. A few beats of silence and then they slowly reply, "What's upp, my dude?" and laugh, shoulders shaking with entertainment.

It was quickly cut short as suddenly a splash of mud hit them, covering their brown fur in even more minerals. A dramatic gasp escapes Lotuspaw, "You did not!! You!! AYE!" They squeal, bouncing up to their paws. There are a few splotches of mud on their face. Any idea about not going to overboard was forgotten. Ears perking up, they watched Buckbranch throw a glob of mud at Moosecrash.

Mischievous grew across Lotuspaw's face, mirroring the grins that laced the toms'. They picked up a pawful of mud and aimed it at Moosecrash. Oh, ho, ho, they were not done!! Another pawful of mud was lifted but instead? Instead? They threw it straight at Buckbranch. There was no friendship in war. "GAhahaha! TakE ThAT!!"

pronouns.cc
Old March 24th, 2022, 05:18 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

~Moosecrash | @Slushie @x ghostie~

Lifting a paw in an attempt to block a splash of mud from Buckbranch, which worked about as well as he expected which was not at all, the large coon tom let out a bellowing chuckle, tail lashing. While he was distracted, another splash of mud from Lotuspaw's direction hit him square in the shoulder.
Oh I see how it is!
Letting himself roll with the impact, Moosecrash quickly flipped over back onto him paw and leapt forward, tossing his whole body into the mud in a dramatic flop, casting a large splash of the viscous water mixture around him.
"Aha! Take that! He yowled happily, whirling around to face his patrol-mates.

Old March 24th, 2022, 05:38 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
Meandering along the stream that divided RiverClan land from ThunderClan territory, Otterfluff was alert and watchful. His eyes swept the path before him in a fluid motion and took into account the sight of a few birds sitting nestled on the branches above all the way down to the bushy tail of a squirrel that was darting in and out of the undergrowth on ThunderClan's side. Despite the sighting of prey the fluffy brown tom was not here to hunt today; it was simply time he took out of the day to clear his mind on a peaceful walk.

...So why he had selected Smallpines was beyond him, but so far his nose had not detected a whiff of ThunderClan scent. If the gathering last moon was any indication, they certainly had their paws full with ShadowClan and Dawnstar's takeover. Nothing had been mentioned yet by Sparrowskip on if he would bring RiverClan to their aide, though Otterfluff hoped that just this once they could stay out of the mess created by their neighbors.

It was not the scent that drew his attention away from a peculiar sight in the middle of his path - a small, baby pine tree growing steadily nearby - but the sound of squeals and laughter. Muscles remained relaxed as the RiverClan warrior slipped around the side of the riverbank, blue eyes dotted with curiosity as the sight revealed itself to him; three ThunderClanners across the border engaging in a... was that mud?

This was rather peculiar, yet Otterfluff said nothing as his paws ascended a smooth rock that jutted out a little bit over the stream. Whiskers twitched in a subtle display of amusement, his hind quarters settling down into a comfortable seated position. His plume like tail swept across to dangle off the edge of the rock while his shoulders rolled back. "What... peculiar tactics ThunderClan has adopted," Otterfluff finally said, his tone holding a hint of lighthearted humor in it. Blue eyes settled on the three across the river, studying each of them. Nothing about his posture or presence suggested hostility despite the infamous history that lined their shared border. He desired none of the familiar dramatics today.

[ @RiztheHuntress @Slushie @x ghostie i couldn't help myself - i had to have otterfluff be walking by when this happene ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; March 24th, 2022 at 05:39 PM.
Old March 24th, 2022, 07:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

// @tulle, @RiztheHuntress, @x ghostie ;; ending this super quick so i can have buck collect reports :0

>Buckbranch<
With a high-pitched yelp and a following laugh, Buckbranch managed to duck the glob of mud Lotuspaw flung at him, and shot a cheeky grin at Moosecrash as his own projectile smacked the other tom right on target. Then his eyes widened as the tom leaped full-force into the puddle, and did his best to scramble out of the way. He narrowly avoided being completely doused, but still ended up with a bit of splatter. Laughing, he raised a forepaw to send another wave in their direction.

A voice behind him made him jump and turn his head, joyfulness immediately replaced with caution as he blinked at the RiverClan warrior across the border. He glanced to the others and then back to Otterfluff uncertainly, and cleared his throat with a small, awkward smile. "Uh... sure. Something like that."

He turned back to his patrol-mates, took a moment to get as much mud as possible out of his coat, and then jerked his head in the direction of camp. "All right, enough fun, clean yourselves up and let's head back. Don't wanna track mud all over the place."
Old March 25th, 2022, 06:31 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

@tulle @Slushie @RiztheHuntress
Lotuspaw flopped onto the ground, attempting to roll away, but their effort was useless, more mud coating their pelt by the second. The sudden splash took them by surprise, oh boy, this was going to be a pain to wash off eventually but, in the moment, - they couldn't really care? (It had been so long since they felt normal. Not to mention, feeling apart of Thunderclan.) They giggle, kicking the mud with their backpaws in retaliation.

Before they could make a proper move, rising to their paws once more - they glanced to Buckbranch who suddenly seemed distracted. Lotuspaw's eyebrows furrowed in confuse, tilting their head to the side. "Eh??" They mew, looking to where the warrior stared at with caution.

It took them a few moments of staring at Otterfluff to have it click inside their mind. "NO! Argh! You!!!" They squeaked aggressively, mud-riddled fur bushing up. They bounced to the edge of the river, glaring daggers at the STINKY FISH CAT. "GO!!!! You SUCK!!! BYE!!! Fish, fish CAT!! Grrr!!!" Lotuspaw hissed, stomping their paws on the ground. "You - you look, I DON'T KNOW!! Sucky, YEAH!! Wanna - wanna interrupt our uhm, important business, grrr, " They weren't entirely sure why they kept trying to mimic the funny dogs but it always made the dogs seemed scary, so.

They scoot back, grabbing a pawful of mud and aimed it at Otterfluff. Hmph. Looking back, they saw Buckbranch was gesturing to the camp and uh, were they leaving? "Oh. Oh! Okay! Bye fish cat!" Lotuspaw mewed, all aggression fading away they began to bounce towards the camp. ,, no effort to clean the mud was made.

pronouns.cc