Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Name Ideas? (+ Clan)
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:49 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:42 AM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:38 AM

Old March 8th, 2023, 05:54 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

haretuft gave a kurt nod before long, thin legs stretched out and began to step along through the thick snow. he wasted no time in picking up the pace, rubbing himself and his cheek against the border to coat it in his scent, his riverclan scent.

he turned back, strolling ahead; looking a bit like a trotting horse through the whiteness. Although he was a bit more ratty looking than any horse looked.

his whiskers twitched as he picked up on stonepaws scent -granted it was masked well by the scent of snow- but couldnt see the cat exactly. he glanced from left to right; where was the apprentice?

@carmen @canineantics ((sorry for the wait!! something quick and simple, didnt know it was my turn haha.))

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 8th, 2023, 08:57 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sedgewater Valley

PIKESTAR

Once both Haretuft and Stonepaw showed approval in his simple plan of action, the lanky dark-furred tomcat quietly set off into his own direction, trudging through the cold snow. While he didn't tend to like the chilly weather nor being out in it all too much, the tall RiverClan leader wouldn't hesitate to admit that it was quite the beautiful sight. The world always seemed so quiet when snow fell through the forest that he called his home. Pikestar had not experienced true quiet in quite some time, both from inside and outside of his own head, but whenever he did witness it, the oriental tomcat never wanted to leave. He knew, however, that there was a patrol to complete, so he did not allow himself to get too far distracted. It would be wise to stay locked on their objective.

Walking alongside the borderline, the mighty Lord of the Waters did his best to mark every bush, every tree, every bare patch of grass that didn't smell of RiverClan. He wasn't dare trying to send a threat to his neighbors, but he did not want to seem like a coward that wouldn't defend his land either. All of this territory was his, and all of his clanmates too, and that would never change―at least Pikestar hoped so. Eventually, he'd make his way back and be met with Haretuft, but no Stonepaw. Huh? Oh no, Fawnlight would kill him if she knew he lost her apprentice. "Stonepaw? Where are you, kiddo?" He said, sweeping his partial gaze around. Oh how utterly clueless Pikestar often was. Hopefully no young medicine cat apprentice would take advantage of that.

[ @carmen @teddy. ]
Old March 12th, 2023, 05:04 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

Considering this was the first time he had covered himself in snow, the disguise seemed to work fairly well. Amber eyes stared at the border, watching for the return of his patrol mates. Haretuft arrived first, OldCatPike arriving a few moments later. The pair has begun to call his name, but he wouldn’t come out yet. No, they had to be closer before he was to reveal his hiding place in the snowdrift. As they came closer, he suppressed a giggle, grabbing one of his snowballs in each hand and preparing to launch. Said snowballs were, more or less, just a flopping piece of cold flakes, held together by its vaguely spherical appearance. They were almost upon him. Three. Two. One.

”RAAAAA” He escaped the pile and launched the two mounds of fluff at the other cats, following up with a third, weaker pitch. This was what happened when you take Stonepaw into the woods. He will do his job, patrol, or at least try, but as soon as he finished, he would plot. Plot. Plan. Attack. A wonderful philosophy in his opinion. Though, as he launched the concoction towards Pikestar and Haretuft, he gasped. What if they got mad? What if they thought it was a personal attack and he got in trouble?

@teddy.
@canineantics

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old March 12th, 2023, 08:56 PM

My Mood: Sarcastic

(earlier in the day)
Cloverpaw stalked, blending in with the snow, and following a patrol toward the Riverclan camp, her ears flattened and her tail tucked. Finally, when she was shivering and snow covered her pelt, she was at the entrance of the camp.
Old March 16th, 2023, 12:29 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sedgewater Valley

PIKESTAR

Glancing around in search of young Stonepaw, the Lord of the Waters would soon nearly jump out of his own fur as the apprentice's voice sounded from nearby. He turned his head towards the noise, but then would be immediately smacked point-blank in the center of his face with a ball of snow. The cold shock made him screech in surprise, shaking the ice-cold mess off his muzzle. "Holy crap, that's cold..." He muttered, their whole body shivering as he would soon lay his partial gaze on the medicine cat, who seemed rather scared for some reason. Did he think he was gonna get in trouble? "Stonepaw, you dork!" Pikestar exclaimed with an amused huff, scooping up some snow with his right paw and tossing it in his direction, though he didn't really aim it too well, "Take that!" With his teeth chattering, the tall RiverClan leader looked one last time towards the border and then back towards their own territory. "Come on, y'all, let's get back home before we freeze our tails off out here." The dark oriental tomcat remarked, slowly making his way away from the borderline. He would have loved to stay out here more and play with Stonepaw, but they also didn't want to be late with their report to good ol' Grumpybutt.

[ @carmen @teddy. - going to report this patrol in next! ]
Old March 22nd, 2023, 10:41 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Nettledapple (she/her)
short-furred torbie she-cat

Nettledapple padded out of the WindClan camp, sensing that the apprentice was following behind her. The she-cat didn't know precisely where borage could be found but she had overheard Cowtuft telling her Clanmates where to find borage before. Near water... right? Or was it... The she-cat racked her brain on where she could find borage.
Deciding to go with her gut, Nettledapple padded to where she knew a river was nearby, the RiverClan border. The warrior definitely didn't want to make a fool of herself in front of an apprentice but she didn't know where else to go.

"I think borage can be found around water. We should check over here." The WindClan warrior looked behind her to see a frowny expression from the tom. "You don't look so happy to be helping out the sick cats of your Clan." She purred in amusement as she continued to pad towards the border.

Nettledapple padded over one last hill and was met with the gushing rapids of the river. She took a deep breath and eyed a clump of borage growing in the bank. She padded down the steep hill and plucked the herb from its home in the pebbles. She turned her head over to Beastpaw, meowing, "This is borage! Let's collect as much as we can for Cowtuft." She set down her clump of herbs on a dried-out patch of moss. "We can make a pile here and collect it when we head back." She told Beastpaw as she walked along the bank of the river.
"And be sure not to cross the border!" Nettledapple shouted, not sure if the apprentice could hear her or not. The torbie she-cat stepped on a particularly slimy moss patch and slipped, drenching her leg with water. " Or slip into the water..." She grumbled to herself.

( @carmen )
Old March 24th, 2023, 09:38 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

Lilyheart Led her patrol to sedgewater Valley, the molly sighed as the patrol arrived"alright spread out and cover the border SLatepaw if you don't know how to mark a border let me know" she instructed as he began marking her scent on the border

@RedAnger @SuspiciousMindz
Old March 24th, 2023, 10:13 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post
Lilyheart Led her patrol to sedgewater Valley, the molly sighed as the patrol arrived"alright spread out and cover the border SLatepaw if you don't know how to mark a border let me know" she instructed as he began marking her scent on the border

@RedAnger @SuspiciousMindz
@SuspiciousMindz

Sheepbreeze happily padded along side the patrol until they reached the valley, then began to mark the border on the WindClan side.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 25th, 2023, 07:23 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatontheMoon View Post
Nettledapple (she/her)

Nettledapple padded out of the WindClan camp, sensing that the apprentice was following behind her. The she-cat didn't know precisely where borage could be found but she had overheard Cowtuft telling her Clanmates where to find borage before. Near water... right? Or was it... The she-cat racked her brain on where she could find borage.
Deciding to go with her gut, Nettledapple padded to where she knew a river was nearby, the RiverClan border. The warrior definitely didn't want to make a fool of herself in front of an apprentice but she didn't know where else to go.

"I think borage can be found around water. We should check over here." The WindClan warrior looked behind her to see a frowny expression from the tom. "You don't look so happy to be helping out the sick cats of your Clan." She purred in amusement as she continued to pad towards the border.

Nettledapple padded over one last hill and was met with the gushing rapids of the river. She took a deep breath and eyed a clump of borage growing in the bank. She padded down the steep hill and plucked the herb from its home in the pebbles. She turned her head over to Beastpaw, meowing, "This is borage! Let's collect as much as we can for Cowtuft." She set down her clump of herbs on a dried-out patch of moss. "We can make a pile here and collect it when we head back." She told Beastpaw as she walked along the bank of the river.
"And be sure not to cross the border!" Nettledapple shouted, not sure if the apprentice could hear her or not. The torbie she-cat stepped on a particularly slimy moss patch and slipped, drenching her leg with water. " Or slip into the water..." She grumbled to herself.

( @carmen )

beastpaw

[i totally forgot about this i'll be doing shorter posts just so we can get it done]

while nettledapple wasn't a cat he knew particularly well- or at all, beastpaw found that he was enjoying this excursion. she matched his energy, and that was a rarity. while bouncing around on his toes was an action that hadn't been performed for a long time, he once again discovered that sometimes the activities of childhood hadn't just been a kiddo being a kid, but something fun, enjoyable. so here he was, energy renewed, bouncing after his clanmate to save the deputy and some other folks. happy to help! "listen, i like my nest, it's cozy." still, the accusation of laziness wasn't bringing him down. cause like, one: she wasn't wrong and two: he was in a good mood after stars knew how long, and when he was happy, it was pretty hard to bring him down. except for that one time when a snowball fight killed his mother, but whatever. trotting turned into a lively gait as he slowed to look for the plants. "er- what do they look like?"

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old March 25th, 2023, 10:47 AM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post

beastpaw

[i totally forgot about this i'll be doing shorter posts just so we can get it done]

while nettledapple wasn't a cat he knew particularly well- or at all, beastpaw found that he was enjoying this excursion. she matched his energy, and that was a rarity. while bouncing around on his toes was an action that hadn't been performed for a long time, he once again discovered that sometimes the activities of childhood hadn't just been a kiddo being a kid, but something fun, enjoyable. so here he was, energy renewed, bouncing after his clanmate to save the deputy and some other folks. happy to help! "listen, i like my nest, it's cozy." still, the accusation of laziness wasn't bringing him down. cause like, one: she wasn't wrong and two: he was in a good mood after stars knew how long, and when he was happy, it was pretty hard to bring him down. except for that one time when a snowball fight killed his mother, but whatever. trotting turned into a lively gait as he slowed to look for the plants. "er- what do they look like?"

Nettledapple (she/her)

Nettledapple glanced back when Beastpaw meowed a question. "If I remember correctly, a blue flower with five spikey leaves! Supposed to smell zesty too." Nettledapple spotted another cluster of the herb growing from the dirt. The she-cat padded over to the borage and ripped it from its roots.

Nettledapple dropped the herbs on their growing pile of borage and purred. Cowtuft would be impressed with their haul. She couldn't spot any more of the blue plant growing on the bank where she had just been so the warrior sat down beside the patch of dried-out moss and waited for Beastpaw to return from searching his side of the bank.