Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:51 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:51 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Eucalyptuspaw
Today 02:48 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 02:24 AM

Old February 15th, 2023, 11:26 PM
Your lxcal Yukii

Bump Policy: Whenever ig
My Mood: Stressed
Question Re: Sedgewater Valley

I’m new so I don’t know where everything is. Is there like…a camp chat cuz I’m a kit rn and…well… you know
Old February 16th, 2023, 12:03 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

☄. *. ⋆ Crowfoot
The large black warrior hummed at the young warriors statement, "I'll be fine, I just need to change out my moss, tis getting worn is all." their large head swiveling toward the Riverclan side to see if there was a border patrol going on during the same time from the fishy warriors.

They nodded at what Badgerfoot had said before their gaze flickered to Amberpaw, "You would think so but we don't know other cats at all so we won't know how they will act." they weren't one to coddle apprentices, they might be a gentle giant towards their clanmates the truth is what is important when dealing with other clans.
@SpiritedWarrior @Oceanflower

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old February 16th, 2023, 03:50 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanflower View Post
Since what Badgerfoot had said at camp, Amberpaw was going to try her best to be polite and behave. Though she had zoned out a bit after Badgerfoot told her to go to the left, which she did. She shook her head when she heard a noise, it was Badgerfoot. "Um, no sir. I have only been shown the borders so far." She told the tom, straitening up trying to seem like she was serious. Though her eyes shone with excitement and eagerness, she was probably betrayed by that. "Why do we need to mark the borders anyway? There is almost no way another cat would go into our territory ... right?" Amberpaw asked, flicking her eyes left and right as if she had expected a cat from Riverclan to attack at any moment. Why would a cat from another clan go into another clans territory anyway? Well Amberpaw didn't have that answer, so maybe Badgerfoot would know.

@SpiritedWarrior ~ @perseus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post
☄. *. ⋆ Crowfoot
The large black warrior hummed at the young warriors statement, "I'll be fine, I just need to change out my moss, tis getting worn is all." their large head swiveling toward the Riverclan side to see if there was a border patrol going on during the same time from the fishy warriors.

They nodded at what Badgerfoot had said before their gaze flickered to Amberpaw, "You would think so but we don't know other cats at all so we won't know how they will act." they weren't one to coddle apprentices, they might be a gentle giant towards their clanmates the truth is what is important when dealing with other clans.
@SpiritedWarrior @Oceanflower

Badgerfoot

Badgerfoot glanced at Amberpaw as she went on to answer his question. Never before has he been called "sir", but... he liked it. It made him feel like a distinguished gentlefluff, or... whatever cats called other professional-looking cats. He couldn't quite find the answer he wanted to say, but thankfully Crowfoot had answered and brought him back to the present. Right... patrol, uh... Amberpaw's question. Right. He exhaled a small breath softly, watching the cold air come out of his bright pink nose.

"Adding onto what Crowfoot said- patrolling the borders frequently helps to prevent intruders from the other Clans or other predators come into our territory. It keeps WindClan safe. Even though the code forbids cats from coming into another Clan's territory, there is always one cat who doesn't think the code applies to them. We don't have many issues with RiverClan as of right now, but it never hurts to make sure there are no intruders coming from their land. Does that make sense, Amberpaw?"

Turning to Crowfoot after the apprentice answered his question to either confirm or deny his thoughts, the young warrior nodded and twitched his whiskers. "Why don't you show Amberpaw how marking borders is done?" It's better to have an experienced warrior teach Amberpaw the basics of border marking. This is only my second patrol, I'm a little rusty when it comes to that and I don't want to make a mistake and tell her the wrong information...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukii View Post
I’m new so I don’t know where everything is. Is there like…a camp chat cuz I’m a kit rn and…well… you know

Hi there! If you go to the top of the screen, you'll see each Clan name! But before you can roleplay in the Clan of your choosing, you must go to the allegiances, click on Add Your Characters, fill out the form, and then you'll be able to roleplay your character!

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old February 18th, 2023, 09:13 AM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Badgerfoot

Badgerfoot glanced at Amberpaw as she went on to answer his question. Never before has he been called "sir", but... he liked it. It made him feel like a distinguished gentlefluff, or... whatever cats called other professional-looking cats. He couldn't quite find the answer he wanted to say, but thankfully Crowfoot had answered and brought him back to the present. Right... patrol, uh... Amberpaw's question. Right. He exhaled a small breath softly, watching the cold air come out of his bright pink nose.

"Adding onto what Crowfoot said- patrolling the borders frequently helps to prevent intruders from the other Clans or other predators come into our territory. It keeps WindClan safe. Even though the code forbids cats from coming into another Clan's territory, there is always one cat who doesn't think the code applies to them. We don't have many issues with RiverClan as of right now, but it never hurts to make sure there are no intruders coming from their land. Does that make sense, Amberpaw?"

Turning to Crowfoot after the apprentice answered his question to either confirm or deny his thoughts, the young warrior nodded and twitched his whiskers. "Why don't you show Amberpaw how marking borders is done?" It's better to have an experienced warrior teach Amberpaw the basics of border marking. This is only my second patrol, I'm a little rusty when it comes to that and I don't want to make a mistake and tell her the wrong information...
[/QUOTE]
@perseus.

Amberpaw

That was a lot. At least she had managed to retain some important information. She recalled some of the words so she could try to remember some of what Badgerfoot had said. "Helps prevent intruders from other clans ... Other predators too ... Keeps Windclan safe ... currently don't have many issues with Riverclan ..." Amberpaw made sure to try to remember all of that. Badgerfoot didn't have to tell her so much, but it was still okay.

She was kind of shocked when Badgerfoot asked Crowfoot to show her how to mark the borders. "But Badger- I mean, sir. Why can't you show me?" She questioned. Amberpaw wanted to learn from the patrol leader. Besides, if Badgerfoot was the patrol leader, he must have been a good enough warrior ... right?

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; February 18th, 2023 at 09:14 AM.
Old February 21st, 2023, 12:01 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Crowfoot
The large warrior hummed at the statement that Amberpaw had said, "Amberpaw, can I ask why you are so against me teaching you? Both Badgerfoot and I are capable warriors. Just because one is chosen to be a patrol leader doesn't mean that the others aren't unable to teach and help." Crowfoot was usually kinder but they did not like the attitude that the apprentice was giving them simply because they wasn't the patrol leader.

Their tail flicked as they started to walk toward the area that Badgerfoot had indicatied, "Follow me and learn Amberpaw, we don't have much time." Then they started to rub their body on some trees, "A good way to scent the border is rubbing your body along bushes and branches."
@Oceanflower @SpiritedWarrior

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old February 24th, 2023, 01:17 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Badgerfoot

Badgerfoot smiled hearing Amberpaw repeat the important details he shared with her out loud. It meant he wouldn't have to repeat himself later on, which would save them all time and a possible headache. StarClan knows he did not want one while on his second patrol that Fallownose entrusted him to lead. However, he had to keep himself from groaning when the apprentice decided to question his decision. "Crowfoot is a more experienced warrior than I am and has been on more patrols. His expertise on the subject is better than any knowledge I could offer you while on patrol."

Crowfoot was, of course, a little upset by Amberpaw's motives, but he did make a good point. Slowly, the young tuxedo warrior exhaled a sigh and turned to his designated spot to try and not make a fool of himself. "Crowfoot's right. We need to get a move on, I don't want us to get into camp later than what's expected of us. Just do as he tells you and copy his movements the best you can."

Giving a nod to the older tom, Badgerfoot began to rub what foliage there was, hoping he was doing the right thing and didn't need chastising. I remember rubbing against stuff, but I can't recall if there's anything else that needs to be done. "Start heading back when you're done! I'll follow after you two."

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; February 24th, 2023 at 01:18 PM.
Old February 24th, 2023, 08:34 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

^ Amberpaw ^

Amberpaw was getting quite a bit frustrated. Crowfoot must have had something against her and Badgerfoot was just agreeing with it! Amberpaw just rolled her eyes and 'learned' as Crowfoot told her how too mark the border. "Great, I've learned now," she muttered, trotting over too a bush she had spotted about 2 or less fox-lengths away from Crowfoot. She rubbed her body on the bush and some other greenery. She made sure too mark the border every two tail lengths away from each side of that bush.

Once Amberpaw had finished, she started walking back, like Badgerfoot had said. Still she made sure too walk slow, she didn't want too be back at camp and have the other cats wondering where the two warriors had gone. Amberpaw scoffed angrily, warriors. They thought they were the best just because they were older and had more 'experience.' Amberpaw silently wondered if the warriors were like this in other clans.

@SpiritedWarrior ~ @perseus.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; February 24th, 2023 at 08:35 PM.
Old February 28th, 2023, 12:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

This probably wasn't the best place to hang out, but Deadmoon didn't really care. Scenting the air as she stopped just short of the point Riverclan, Windclan and the Outskirts met, she tried to catch any familiar scents on the wind. There was Windclan, for sure, and the fish of Riverclan, but no individual cats she had taken the time to commit to memory had passed by recently. She wasn't sure whether to be pleased, or disappointed. On the one paw, knowing Snowy and Rookie weren't dead would be a good thing. On the other, if a patrol, or any cat really, stumbled upon her there would be a whole lot of explaining and talking she was NOT ready to do. Doubly so if it was someone who had known her, well or otherwise. So maybe it was a good thing the patrols had already come by, with no one she knew on them. Of course, whoever came the next day would probably be able to pick up her scent, but it was certainly different from when she had been in Windclan. Instead of sweet heather, there were musty leaves, instead of the combination of every cat in the clan all rubbed together just a bit it was her scent alone. Before anycat could show up she was gone, the wind blowing on her back as she slipped back along the waterway to the willow tree she called home now. (Closed for replies, but patrols could pick up her scent)
Old March 1st, 2023, 09:23 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Sedgewater Valley

PIKESTAR

Once the entire patrol was officially gathered together, the tall dark-furred tomcat wasted no time in heading out of clearing and trekking through the lush forest down the usual path that would lead them to WindClan’s territory. On the way there, they’d start to notice large white snowflakes begin to fall down from the dreary overcast sky. Pikestar blinked in slight disbelief at the weather. Seriously? It was so close to Newleaf, so why was it they were getting all this snow now? The lanky oriental longhair gave a low sigh, and decided to not complain and just focus on the positives—if there were any. Approaching the known borderline, they would soon draw to a gentle stop. "Alright, we're here." Pikestar remarked, before turning to face Haretuft and Stonepaw. It took him a moment to decide how to proceed from here, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. The caw of a crow could be heard off in the distance.

"Haretuft, you head right, and I'll head left." He said, long whiskers twitching as he spoke, "Stonepaw, you can focus on this middle ground. Just rub your scent against all the trees and bushes, but stay on our side of the border no matter what, okay? Simple as that." Fluffy specks of white already speckled the Lord of the Waters pelt, making Pikestar shake slightly followed by an uncomfortable shiver. Anxiety pooled in the RiverClan lord's stomach for a reason he did not know, but it made him want to get this over with as soon as possible. He hated being like this, and only hoped it would fade away, allowing him to do what he needed to do without any issues. "Does that plan sound good to everyone?" Pikestar decided to ask the two.

[ @carmen @teddy. ]
Old March 4th, 2023, 07:03 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Stonepaw

Stonepaw had been surrounded by snow his entire life. Before he was born, the first white flakes of leaf-bare had already begun to coat the ground. He had grown up surrounded by winter and cold, was used to trekking through the dirtied slush that lay about the clearing. Outside of camp, the world was different, snow and ice and frost covered everything. The snow that now blanketed across the bases of trees was new, fresh, untarnished. But stranger still were the heavy white specks that drifted down over his head. He had seen snowfall before, perhaps only once of twice, but still, he had never been in a place so open. A pink tongue stuck out, and for a short moment he begged that a flake would drop on it. What did snow taste like?

His tongue shot back into his mouth as OldCatPike turned around and he stared up at the larger tom as he spoke. For the short moment he spoke, the grey man listened, and he nodded fiercely as he finished. "Yep, yep!" His first time marking a border, his first time going to a border. As the two others wandered off, he stepped up to the middle and began to rub his scent on trees and bushes, careful not to cross. Windclan, huh? They smelled a bit odd if you asked him. The other scents mixed between hinted of wind and breezes and rabbit. Twas no surprise that they were the clan of the wind. A few more steps in the one direction, and he turned around, repeating the process on the way back. Having finished well before the return of Haretuft or Pikestar, he began to fashion a little surprise, just a bit of snow slopped together in soggy mush. They wouldn't know what him them.

Spoiler alert: it would be Stonepaw.

@teddy.
@canineantics

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's