Today 02:41 PM

Old June 30th, 2024, 06:26 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost. View Post

THRUSHFRECKLE
(random question, if i bought one with the warren for him would he have the knowledge to become a tunneler?)
He dipped his head. "Apologies for getting ahead of myself." he said. He listened as the leader began to talk about the raid and him attacking Berrypaw. "I understand not being upset. I'm not even angry at Stagheart. In all honesty, I respect him. He defended her from something I shouldn't have done. And if you see fit, I wouldn't blame you exiling me. I deserve it, honestly. I basically broke 2 of the most important rules you set down. While Rootpaw wasn't a kit, she was freshly apprenticed by the look of her. Truthfully, I was a bit delirious from blood loss after my face was mauled- not that I blame Stagheart for doing it- so I thought she was bigger then she was. I think I may have broken one of her ribs." he finished. The tripod gave a heavy sigh, adjusting himself to be more comfortable.
@Moonraven - Twilightstar

[No, getting that purrk doesn't automatically make cats tunnelers, they just know how to navigate in the tunnels. They'd still need actual tunneling training. Just how get the purrk Herbal Knowledge doesn't automatically make a cat a medicine cat. ]

So Twilightstar would have been more impressed with Thrushfeather's response and willingness to take responsibility for his actions if he hadn't come here, getting ahead of himself as he did, and left her to bring up his wrongdoings. At the moment it just sounded like he was saying sorry cause he got caught. But he was taking responsibility so she wouldn't fault him for that.

"You'll be spending the next two moons as Thrushpaw, with all the same restrictions of an apprentice. You can rehabilitate yourself while you're demoted. The only reason you're not getting exiled is because of Stagheart." The injury he received were a lesson in themselves. Unless he had more to add, he could go.

[Thrushpaw's punishment will be up on August 25th]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy froggo View Post
Frogkit
2 moons | she/her | windclan

She walked into the leaders den, trying not to step on anything that she
can mess up. she liked everything to be perfect! "Hey miss! um I can
finally get out of the nursery now! I just have a thing to tell you, I d-dont
know what it is, but I just start shaking sometimes, it makes me feel like
my heart is going to explode, am I ok? I'm sorry to bother you! Should i
go to the medicine cats den? By the way, I like ur den! it's pretty!"
the kit
said as she sat there looking around at everything.

@Moonraven

Twilightstar blinked her eye slowly after Frogkit stepped inside. The lilac-gray she-cat took a moment recall that the she-cat's punishment was indeed up. Twilightstar hoped that whatever she was visiting for didn't involve Flowerpaw, Twilightstar wasn't looking forward to arguing about why the she-cat was unfit to be a mother. Thankfully, today it seemed there would be no swearing involved and the kit had a new problem.

"Shaking and heart exploding... that's concerning. It sounded like an adrenaline rush, or a panic attack but I'm not a medicine cat." Twilightstar replied politely with a touch of concern in her eyes. She leaned in to give the kitten a few sniffs. "You don't smell sick and you don't look sick, you should be fine. But I'd visit Lightningstorm just to be certain." Twilightstar urged. The randomness and lack of attention span was very much in time with regular kitten behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post
[ @Moonraven ]

Watertail limped into the den. "Twlightstar?" The senior warrior rasped. The bandage on his torn ear showing in the dim-ish light. Waiting for his leader to notice him. The elder sat, his old bones not able to hold him up as much as they used to. He'd avenged his mate and kits. Orangepaw had died and he needed to tell his leader...... as well as his personal desires.

Twilightstar peered at the senior warrior as he entered her den. She eyed him curiously. Leechscar had reported to her about him being a pain in his tail during the raid regarding Lostspark. Her son had referred to the older cat as a walking embarrassment and questioned how he got his warrior name in the first. That, and his strange amnesia.

"Watertail, how are you? Leechscar has told me you suffered a head injury after the fight with RiverClan that messed with your memory." Among other things, but Twilightstar could touch upon those later. She was a bit surprised that he even recalled her. Leechscar said he recalled certain cats but not others, which was odd. Twilightstar dealt with multiple cases where cats lose their memories, she's never seen or heard of a cause of whatever Watertail had.

[

QUOTE=Blazimations;1607799]
Owlkit bounced on her bottom as she looked at Bigcat with wide, hopeful blue-green eyes. She was gonna say-- oh. Owlkit somehow kept an upbeat smile on her face. And then allowed it to droop to neutral for a moment. Then she perked up again. It was a desperate attempt by the kitten, and she could only cross her paws to hope it worked. See, The only thing Aubs wasn't carefree about was... well, kits. They just weren't nice to be around. For her at least. Although she could certainly befriend a denmate if she tried, all the kits wanted to do is yell. Be loud. And Owlkit, an attention seeker, felt sober and unheard around kits. Well, some kits anyhow. But the thought of a BIIIG game of hide and seek sounded rather enjoyable, so she gave in rather quickly. She bounced in excitement. "Yay! Yes! Big'ame of hidden seek! Hide n Seek!" She could never say Hide and Seek right, could she? "We 'onna win! By lots!" The cinnamon tortie boasted, tail sticking straight out like a twig. "By thiiiiis much!" She spread her front paws out wide- SNEEZE. SNEEZE. Wowee, big sneezes! No matter! She'd win anyhow! She ALWAYS wins! Cause she can fit anywhere! An exaggeration. She wishes she were flexible. But it's the thought that counts!

Twilightstar noticed the bright twinkle that surrounded the kit dim for a moment. It was barely noticeable and wouldn't have been caught if Twilightstar hadn't been watching. She didn't see fond of kits. Twilightstar wasn't sure why, but if she caught it right the molly was putting on quite the act. But she seemed so genuinely excited to play together. Perhaps she was like Leechscar, he could cooperate and tolerate other cats, but he didn't really like being with them. He got his social stimulation from one or two cats at a time and in small doses.

She supposed they didn't have to play long if Owlkit got bored or felt ousted in somewhat. "Wonderful, come along then, let's see who wanted to play with us." Twilightstar purred softly before leading the way out of her den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
Tallgrass

the white and black tom shook his head "No windclan smell or any smell of a clan cat i believe the apprentice was and outsider due to the scent but no not a single predator in the area I could smell." the tom told about the smell twitching his tail as he spoke "The cat had a dark brown pelt with a few white splotches and I think green eyes it was hard to tell...I did bury the body temporally in starry meadow unsure what to do." he told the leader dipping his head after he finished speaking the air in the den was tense with a slight hit of dread tallgrass never liked seeing young cats dead it always made the taste in his mouth sour the tom took a heavy breath,
@Moonraven

This was getting stranger and stranger. It wasn't uncommon for warriors to chase off or even kill outsiders that roamed in their territory, but normally things like that were reported and the body taken to the outskirts so not to attract predators. It was also odd to kill cats as young as an apprentice without a very good reason or you were ShadowClan.

There was no predator around either. The description given wasn't anyone Twilightstar was aware off. It sounded like they had a full blown myst— hold it what?! "Wait you buried the body?" The tension in the den amped up when the leader growled. "Tallgrass, you can't go burying unknown cats in the Starry Meadow! I would also would have liked to have a look at the cat to see if there was anything that you missed. If there is a murderer or something going around killing apprentice, I would like to very much know who."

If there was so unknown threat roaming her territory, she'd like to at least get some idea on who or what it was. They didn't even know who the cat was! It could be nothing, or it could be something. Twilightstar would have liked something peace of mind that it was nothing before she reported it to the clan.

Twilightstar sighed loudly and then stood and shook out her pelt. No point in crying about something she couldn't change now. "Can you show me where you found the cat. Perhaps I'll spot something that you did not."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:14 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

"Twilightstar, I know you’re busy but could I have a moment please?" Sunburst said as he entered the leader's den. "So uhh…a little while back I was relaxing and enjoying the weather, when all of a sudden this young rogue appears, so I told her to leave but she didn’t listen and insulted me." He was telling the story not knowing that Tallgrass, who was also in here, had come to report the murder of that very cat.

"So I gets angry, y'know, and I attacked her. I don’t exactly remember what happened, but I injured her pretty badly before telling her to never come back. Anyway, after that fight I suddenly gets really tired and I'm not sure why, so I starts walking back here, but I fell asleep on the ground there. When I woke up, I vaguely remembered being in a fight but just assumed it was a dream, but more memories kept coming back to me and I realised over time that this was real. So not long ago I went back to where the fight happened, y'know to check that she got out alright, and I seen a bit of blood but no cat, so I know she at least made it out. Maybe I was a little harsh on her though, but I don’t see her trespassing again."

Little did he know he’d basically just admitted to murder in front of the leader of the clan and the cat who’d found the body, but he had no idea that this cat died after he attacked her and just assumed she'd taken his warning and ran away. Sunburst could be a completely different cat when rage overtook him.

@Moonraven @Spider. — Looks like the murderer just confessed by accident XD

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:08 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

[No, getting that purrk doesn't automatically make cats tunnelers, they just know how to navigate in the tunnels. They'd still need actual tunneling training. Just how get the purrk Herbal Knowledge doesn't automatically make a cat a medicine cat. ]

So Twilightstar would have been more impressed with Thrushfeather's response and willingness to take responsibility for his actions if he hadn't come here, getting ahead of himself as he did, and left her to bring up his wrongdoings. At the moment it just sounded like he was saying sorry cause he got caught. But he was taking responsibility so she wouldn't fault him for that.

"You'll be spending the next two moons as Thrushpaw, with all the same restrictions of an apprentice. You can rehabilitate yourself while you're demoted. The only reason you're not getting exiled is because of Stagheart." The injury he received were a lesson in themselves. Unless he had more to add, he could go.

[Thrushpaw's punishment will be up on August 25th]

Twilightstar blinked her eye slowly after Frogkit stepped inside. The lilac-gray she-cat took a moment recall that the she-cat's punishment was indeed up. Twilightstar hoped that whatever she was visiting for didn't involve Flowerpaw, Twilightstar wasn't looking forward to arguing about why the she-cat was unfit to be a mother. Thankfully, today it seemed there would be no swearing involved and the kit had a new problem.

"Shaking and heart exploding... that's concerning. It sounded like an adrenaline rush, or a panic attack but I'm not a medicine cat." Twilightstar replied politely with a touch of concern in her eyes. She leaned in to give the kitten a few sniffs. "You don't smell sick and you don't look sick, you should be fine. But I'd visit Lightningstorm just to be certain." Twilightstar urged. The randomness and lack of attention span was very much in time with regular kitten behavior.

Twilightstar peered at the senior warrior as he entered her den. She eyed him curiously. Leechscar had reported to her about him being a pain in his tail during the raid regarding Lostspark. Her son had referred to the older cat as a walking embarrassment and questioned how he got his warrior name in the first. That, and his strange amnesia.

"Watertail, how are you? Leechscar has told me you suffered a head injury after the fight with RiverClan that messed with your memory." Among other things, but Twilightstar could touch upon those later. She was a bit surprised that he even recalled her. Leechscar said he recalled certain cats but not others, which was odd. Twilightstar dealt with multiple cases where cats lose their memories, she's never seen or heard of a cause of whatever Watertail had.

[

QUOTE=Blazimations;1607799]
Owlkit bounced on her bottom as she looked at Bigcat with wide, hopeful blue-green eyes. She was gonna say-- oh. Owlkit somehow kept an upbeat smile on her face. And then allowed it to droop to neutral for a moment. Then she perked up again. It was a desperate attempt by the kitten, and she could only cross her paws to hope it worked. See, The only thing Aubs wasn't carefree about was... well, kits. They just weren't nice to be around. For her at least. Although she could certainly befriend a denmate if she tried, all the kits wanted to do is yell. Be loud. And Owlkit, an attention seeker, felt sober and unheard around kits. Well, some kits anyhow. But the thought of a BIIIG game of hide and seek sounded rather enjoyable, so she gave in rather quickly. She bounced in excitement. "Yay! Yes! Big'ame of hidden seek! Hide n Seek!" She could never say Hide and Seek right, could she? "We 'onna win! By lots!" The cinnamon tortie boasted, tail sticking straight out like a twig. "By thiiiiis much!" She spread her front paws out wide- SNEEZE. SNEEZE. Wowee, big sneezes! No matter! She'd win anyhow! She ALWAYS wins! Cause she can fit anywhere! An exaggeration. She wishes she were flexible. But it's the thought that counts!

Twilightstar noticed the bright twinkle that surrounded the kit dim for a moment. It was barely noticeable and wouldn't have been caught if Twilightstar hadn't been watching. She didn't see fond of kits. Twilightstar wasn't sure why, but if she caught it right the molly was putting on quite the act. But she seemed so genuinely excited to play together. Perhaps she was like Leechscar, he could cooperate and tolerate other cats, but he didn't really like being with them. He got his social stimulation from one or two cats at a time and in small doses.

She supposed they didn't have to play long if Owlkit got bored or felt ousted in somewhat. "Wonderful, come along then, let's see who wanted to play with us." Twilightstar purred softly before leading the way out of her den.

This was getting stranger and stranger. It wasn't uncommon for warriors to chase off or even kill outsiders that roamed in their territory, but normally things like that were reported and the body taken to the outskirts so not to attract predators. It was also odd to kill cats as young as an apprentice without a very good reason or you were ShadowClan.

There was no predator around either. The description given wasn't anyone Twilightstar was aware off. It sounded like they had a full blown myst— hold it what?! "Wait you buried the body?" The tension in the den amped up when the leader growled. "Tallgrass, you can't go burying unknown cats in the Starry Meadow! I would also would have liked to have a look at the cat to see if there was anything that you missed. If there is a murderer or something going around killing apprentice, I would like to very much know who."

If there was so unknown threat roaming her territory, she'd like to at least get some idea on who or what it was. They didn't even know who the cat was! It could be nothing, or it could be something. Twilightstar would have liked something peace of mind that it was nothing before she reported it to the clan.

Twilightstar sighed loudly and then stood and shook out her pelt. No point in crying about something she couldn't change now. "Can you show me where you found the cat. Perhaps I'll spot something that you did not."

[/QUOTE]

Watertail dipped his head. Mewing in a respectful but weakened voice. "I'm doing better. My memory is still a mystery to the naked eye." Watertail mewed. Looking at his leader he winced gently, his once muscular and formidable looking self was now a bit skinny and fragile. Though the muscle never faded. Gently placing himself on his haunches, he shot his leader an apologetic look for sitting without being asked. It hurt to much for him to stand. "I have.. two things to tell..... one to inform and one to ask." Watertail rasped, his tail gently going over his paws, looking neat despite his injured self. Watertail's dementia shot in.. "I...I forgot my own son... Orangepaw... but I remembered him to late" Watertail meowed, his voice filled with grief and pain, closing his eyes briefly as he let out a shaky exhale. "Orangepaw....... is gone.... he took his own life... and I think I'm the reason why." Watertail finally said, it took the seasoned Tom a moment to grow strength in his words, forcing himself to look normal though the pain was seeping into his tone.

Watertail waited until after his leaders reaction and his response. He then mewed, "The thing was.. no matter what den I'm in, wheather it's the warriors den, the medicine den..." Pausing for a breath he finished, "Or the elders den, I will still serve Windclan with my life. And be loyal no matter what. But I would like to ask... may I join the elders den? I'm beyond my time... I strived for one thing.. and now that I've achieved it." Watertail paused once more, his eyes glazing in pain as he meowed, "I'd like to retire... I'm reaching my 100th moon, I think i'd be better off serving Windclan by helping kits grow to be formidable warriors rather than being one. No matter how much I'll miss it. I think my time is due....." Watertail explained. His words seemed a bit off as his head was killing him, but he still felt the need to share his feelings, Watertail was also a fairly reserved and quiet Tom, which made him feel a bit akward at sharing so much.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 30th, 2024 at 08:08 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 09:23 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Moonraven @Seasmog

TallGrass dipped his head feeling the air turn heavy as the leader growled at him "Yes twilightstar I do apologize I didnt know wht to do with the body so i buried it thinking of the most reasonable option ." the tom said feeling like he messed up "Yes miss I can show you were the body was found and if you want I can take you to starry meadow as the body was very recently buried" he meowed sawing his tail uneasy
Old July 4th, 2024, 01:53 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
20 Moons - WindClan Medicine Cat
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

It was quite amazing how simple it was for the lithe form to climb to the leader's den. Far easier than convincing herself to enter. She'd gathered enough of clan life and what it entailed during her moons living silently without her memory. Some cats had noticed, the one called Crowtooth especially receptive among the warriors. She assumed a few others had figured it out as well, but none had openly stated as such to her. Why that was, she didn't know, but it made the prospect of facing the leader all the more daunting. Had she figured it out? Would she dismiss her entirely because of her condition? She felt she had been serving the clan well... and if she was kicked out... what else was she to do? StarClan had sent no message her way, and of its existence she was certain. As much as she knew she was meant to stay here and heal the clan.

With that job, unfortunately, had come a few problems. Ones that she couldn't ignore. Watertail's condition had not improved in the time she had been assessing him. His amnesia shouldn't prove him incapable of working as a warrior, but there seemed to be something else there. Unlike her own. And then there was the matter of Flowerheart and the last batch of patrols to report. Hopefully... she would be able to speak clearly enough that she could prove her worth even if the leader knew about her... There was a chance. Why else would she have not allowed her to participate in that RiverClan raid if not because she sensed something was off, after all?

"Twilightstar?" Lightningstorm mewed, her tail twitching lightly behind her as she poked her head through the entrance, balancing herself gracefully just outside. "May I have a word?"

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old July 9th, 2024, 06:04 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Sunburst

16 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

"Twilightstar, I know you’re busy but could I have a moment please?" Sunburst said as he entered the leader's den. "So uhh…a little while back I was relaxing and enjoying the weather, when all of a sudden this young rogue appears, so I told her to leave but she didn’t listen and insulted me." He was telling the story not knowing that Tallgrass, who was also in here, had come to report the murder of that very cat.

"So I gets angry, y'know, and I attacked her. I don’t exactly remember what happened, but I injured her pretty badly before telling her to never come back. Anyway, after that fight I suddenly gets really tired and I'm not sure why, so I starts walking back here, but I fell asleep on the ground there. When I woke up, I vaguely remembered being in a fight but just assumed it was a dream, but more memories kept coming back to me and I realised over time that this was real. So not long ago I went back to where the fight happened, y'know to check that she got out alright, and I seen a bit of blood but no cat, so I know she at least made it out. Maybe I was a little harsh on her though, but I don’t see her trespassing again."

Little did he know he’d basically just admitted to murder in front of the leader of the clan and the cat who’d found the body, but he had no idea that this cat died after he attacked her and just assumed she'd taken his warning and ran away. Sunburst could be a completely different cat when rage overtook him.

@Moonraven @Spider. — Looks like the murderer just confessed by accident XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post
@Moonraven @Seasmog

TallGrass dipped his head feeling the air turn heavy as the leader growled at him "Yes twilightstar I do apologize I didnt know wht to do with the body so i buried it thinking of the most reasonable option ." the tom said feeling like he messed up "Yes miss I can show you were the body was found and if you want I can take you to starry meadow as the body was very recently buried" he meowed sawing his tail uneasy

Twilightstar's ear twitched as irritation bubbled below the surface in response to Tallgrass's words, but they were shoved aside quickly enough. "You can just take me to the location of the body, no need to visit the grave, I doubt I'll be able to get anything off it anyway." She told him, standing up ready to follow him. However before they could leave, a third cat joined them in their den. Sunburst.

Usually, her cats knew better than to interrupt when she was already in a discussion with another, unless it was an emergencey. Sunburst gave her no time for a greeting and jumped into a story that was quite frankly quite alarming. She felt like she had gotten slugged in the face repeatedly with how much her head rang by the time he finished explaining himself.

"Tallgrass as we've found the culprit there is no need to revisit the scene, you're dismissed." She told the tom, lifting a forepaw and pressing it against her sore head. She swore some of her clanmates took enjoyment out of making her job harder than needed.

"So, Sunburst, all I've gained from this is that you have serious anger issues, maybe a danger to those around you, and have weird sudden blackouts." Twilightstar reiterated while lowering her forepaw. "You didn't just hurt that cat you killed her, and from what I can gather didn't even give her a warning to leave before attacking." The disappointment in her tone was almost palpable.

"On top of that you didn't think to report this to me at all or bother to check on the apprentice-aged cat that you decided to attack because of a temper tantrum. Not to mention you were going to walk away and leave a potentially injured intruder in our territory." She was honestly debating exiling the cat if he didn't give her something better. This sounded ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwaBerry View Post

Watertail dipped his head. Mewing in a respectful but weakened voice. "I'm doing better. My memory is still a mystery to the naked eye." Watertail mewed. Looking at his leader he winced gently, his once muscular and formidable looking self was now a bit skinny and fragile. Though the muscle never faded. Gently placing himself on his haunches, he shot his leader an apologetic look for sitting without being asked. It hurt to much for him to stand. "I have.. two things to tell..... one to inform and one to ask." Watertail rasped, his tail gently going over his paws, looking neat despite his injured self. Watertail's dementia shot in.. "I...I forgot my own son... Orangepaw... but I remembered him to late" Watertail meowed, his voice filled with grief and pain, closing his eyes briefly as he let out a shaky exhale. "Orangepaw....... is gone.... he took his own life... and I think I'm the reason why." Watertail finally said, it took the seasoned Tom a moment to grow strength in his words, forcing himself to look normal though the pain was seeping into his tone.

Watertail waited until after his leaders reaction and his response. He then mewed, "The thing was.. no matter what den I'm in, wheather it's the warriors den, the medicine den..." Pausing for a breath he finished, "Or the elders den, I will still serve Windclan with my life. And be loyal no matter what. But I would like to ask... may I join the elders den? I'm beyond my time... I strived for one thing.. and now that I've achieved it." Watertail paused once more, his eyes glazing in pain as he meowed, "I'd like to retire... I'm reaching my 100th moon, I think i'd be better off serving Windclan by helping kits grow to be formidable warriors rather than being one. No matter how much I'll miss it. I think my time is due....." Watertail explained. His words seemed a bit off as his head was killing him, but he still felt the need to share his feelings, Watertail was also a fairly reserved and quiet Tom, which made him feel a bit akward at sharing so much.

Twilightstar couldn't help but narrow her eyes at some of Watertail's words. Her headache was going to be turning into a migraine with this one. She understood now why Leechscar had been so testy about Watertail. "Uh-huh, so you're telling me you forgot your son. My son told me that out of all the cats you forgot your kits hadn't been one of them when you came to after Lostspark looked you over. I'm puzzled about how you suddenly forgot him." She felt like she was getting scammed somehow as tons of this stuff wasn't adding up.

"I would say that I'm sorry about Orangepaw, but the circumstances surrounding his death are also confusing." No one had found the tom's body and taking one's life just because a cat was having a hard time remembering them... Perhaps she was being insensitive here, but it really didn't add up to her as Orangepaw hadn't seemed that unstable or unstable at all last she saw him. A lot of this if not all of it wasn't adding up to her.

"As for your retirement, I'm not following your sudden deterioration in health, have you obtained some sort of illness." Batglare was pushing over the usual retirement age, and she's seen some warriors continue serving beyond their usual retirement age. Twilightstar was nearly creeping over that line herself.

"Lightningstorm also had otherwise to about your health." She added, usually she wouldn't be so fussy about this, but it was rather sudden and expected as was the news about Orangpaw's sudden death. But maybe she shouldn't be surprised as cats die all the time in the most unexpected ways.

[He doesn't have enough posts for retirement and I'm going to be very honest with you, I had so much trouble making sense of this post so apologies if it sounds a bit off]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active | Dreamwalker - Inactive

It was quite amazing how simple it was for the lithe form to climb to the leader's den. Far easier than convincing herself to enter. She'd gathered enough of clan life and what it entailed during her moons living silently without her memory. Some cats had noticed, the one called Crowtooth especially receptive among the warriors. She assumed a few others had figured it out as well, but none had openly stated as such to her. Why that was, she didn't know, but it made the prospect of facing the leader all the more daunting. Had she figured it out? Would she dismiss her entirely because of her condition? She felt she had been serving the clan well... and if she was kicked out... what else was she to do? StarClan had sent no message her way, and of its existence she was certain. As much as she knew she was meant to stay here and heal the clan.

With that job, unfortunately, had come a few problems. Ones that she couldn't ignore. Watertail's condition had not improved in the time she had been assessing him. His amnesia shouldn't prove him incapable of working as a warrior, but there seemed to be something else there. Unlike her own. And then there was the matter of Flowerheart and the last batch of patrols to report. Hopefully... she would be able to speak clearly enough that she could prove her worth even if the leader knew about her... There was a chance. Why else would she have not allowed her to participate in that RiverClan raid if not because she sensed something was off, after all?

"Twilightstar?" Lightningstorm mewed, her tail twitching lightly behind her as she poked her head through the entrance, balancing herself gracefully just outside. "May I have a word?"

Twilightstar looked up at the she-cat who entered her time with more prowess than most of her clanmates. She was genuinely impressed with her ability to balance as she was, Crowtooth would have fallen on his ass. Twilightstar beckoned the cat to come in with a swish of her tail.
"Lightningstorm, just the she-cat I was hoping to talk to. You look well." The leader smiled gently at the medicine cat and looked her over with a scrutinizing glint in her green eye. She looked well, better than before. She had always seemed so tensed before, ready to jump ship at any moment. She had hidden it alright but not great, her disdain for WindClan after Cowtuft.

Twilightstar missed that big sweetheart so much. She dropped her eye to her paws briefly to cover the anguish and misery that bled into her gaze. One of these days she knew her heart would reach its limit, all her pain and sorrow would seep out of the spiderweb cracks in her heart, and it would stop beating. Twilightstar huffed, pushing those strangely depressing thoughts far away, and retrained her gaze on Lightingstorm, all trace of her negative emotions eradicated.

"You don't remember me, correct? But you do know of me?" Twilightstar asked, head tipping in curiously. "You've lost memories of cats." She meowed without explaining how she knew. "Ah, but before we getting into that what is that you need?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; July 9th, 2024 at 06:29 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 07:06 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Sunburst

17 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

WindClan warrior

As Twilightstar spoke, the disappointment on her face and in her voice evident, Sunburst knew he’d really messed up. When she said that he was a potential danger, he was about to say something, but then Twilightstar mentioned that he killed this young cat. Immediately his expression changed to shock, and his eyes filled with regret at what he’d done. "I ki-" He couldn’t even finish, lowering his head in sadness and regret, he whispered "Great StarClan, what have I done?!"

Sunburst lowered his head as Twilightstar continued to speak, everything she said was true and he knew it, he’d made a big mess. When she’d finished, for a moment he remained silent, trying to comprehend everything. "I…" He didn't know what to say, he’d done an incredibly mouse-brained thing and maybe he did put WindClan at risk by doing it. "I'm truly sorry for this, I did something really stupid and reckless." He said, "I did warn her, I told her I wouldn't hesitate to do whatever I needed to to protect our borders, I told her to leave but she didn’t listen, she didn’t listen and she insulted me, and that’s when I…" Saying what he did was still hard, he felt incredibly guilty, not just for endangering WindClan, but for taking a young cat’s life, he wondered if StarClan would ever forgive him for that, in fact he wondered if he could ever forgive himself.

"I was going to report this, but as you said I have…weird sudden blackouts. I didn't think it was real when I woke up! I thought it was all a dream…and if it was all a dream, I didn't want to waste your time. I still didn't remember everything, the details came back to me gradually, and I went back there to see if it was real, if she was still alive or not…I knew it really happened when I seen the blood on the tree, but I thought she had escaped and survived…" Raising his head a little bit, he continued to try to explain, although he knew Twilightstar probably saw him as a danger now. "I know I shouldn't have left her in our territory regardless, it was a stupid thing to do and I accept that, I will learn from my mistakes, I promise. You'll never have any trouble from me again, but…if you don't want me around anymore so that I can't endanger WindClan again…I understand." He felt even more sadness at the thought of being unwanted by his clan, a tear forming in one of his eyes as he finished speaking.

"If you give me another chance, I swear by StarClan this will never happen again. I could never bring myself to attack my clanmates, even when I do lose my temper, I can't even imagine that thought, I won't be a danger." He wiped the tear away with his paw. "But…if you can't forgive me for this…just say the word and I'll be gone."

'Oh Sunburst, you've messed up big time. How can any cat ever forgive you for what you’ve done?!' He told himself, lowering his head again knowing now he'd probably be kicked out, deservedly so.

@Moonraven

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 9th, 2024, 08:34 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar's ear twitched as irritation bubbled below the surface in response to Tallgrass's words, but they were shoved aside quickly enough. "You can just take me to the location of the body, no need to visit the grave, I doubt I'll be able to get anything off it anyway." She told him, standing up ready to follow him. However before they could leave, a third cat joined them in their den. Sunburst.

Usually, her cats knew better than to interrupt when she was already in a discussion with another, unless it was an emergencey. Sunburst gave her no time for a greeting and jumped into a story that was quite frankly quite alarming. She felt like she had gotten slugged in the face repeatedly with how much her head rang by the time he finished explaining himself.

"Tallgrass as we've found the culprit there is no need to revisit the scene, you're dismissed." She told the tom, lifting a forepaw and pressing it against her sore head. She swore some of her clanmates took enjoyment out of making her job harder than needed.

"So, Sunburst, all I've gained from this is that you have serious anger issues, maybe a danger to those around you, and have weird sudden blackouts." Twilightstar reiterated while lowering her forepaw. "You didn't just hurt that cat you killed her, and from what I can gather didn't even give her a warning to leave before attacking." The disappointment in her tone was almost palpable.

"On top of that you didn't think to report this to me at all or bother to check on the apprentice-aged cat that you decided to attack because of a temper tantrum. Not to mention you were going to walk away and leave a potentially injured intruder in our territory." She was honestly debating exiling the cat if he didn't give her something better. This sounded ridiculous.

Twilightstar couldn't help but narrow her eyes at some of Watertail's words. Her headache was going to be turning into a migraine with this one. She understood now why Leechscar had been so testy about Watertail. "Uh-huh, so you're telling me you forgot your son. My son told me that out of all the cats you forgot your kits hadn't been one of them when you came to after Lostspark looked you over. I'm puzzled about how you suddenly forgot him." She felt like she was getting scammed somehow as tons of this stuff wasn't adding up.

"I would say that I'm sorry about Orangepaw, but the circumstances surrounding his death are also confusing." No one had found the tom's body and taking one's life just because a cat was having a hard time remembering them... Perhaps she was being insensitive here, but it really didn't add up to her as Orangepaw hadn't seemed that unstable or unstable at all last she saw him. A lot of this if not all of it wasn't adding up to her.

"As for your retirement, I'm not following your sudden deterioration in health, have you obtained some sort of illness." Batglare was pushing over the usual retirement age, and she's seen some warriors continue serving beyond their usual retirement age. Twilightstar was nearly creeping over that line herself.

"Lightningstorm also had otherwise to about your health." She added, usually she wouldn't be so fussy about this, but it was rather sudden and expected as was the news about Orangpaw's sudden death. But maybe she shouldn't be surprised as cats die all the time in the most unexpected ways.

[He doesn't have enough posts for retirement and I'm going to be very honest with you, I had so much trouble making sense of this post so apologies if it sounds a bit off]

Twilightstar looked up at the she-cat who entered her time with more prowess than most of her clanmates. She was genuinely impressed with her ability to balance as she was, Crowtooth would have fallen on his ass. Twilightstar beckoned the cat to come in with a swish of her tail.
"Lightningstorm, just the she-cat I was hoping to talk to. You look well." The leader smiled gently at the medicine cat and looked her over with a scrutinizing glint in her green eye. She looked well, better than before. She had always seemed so tensed before, ready to jump ship at any moment. She had hidden it alright but not great, her disdain for WindClan after Cowtuft.

Twilightstar missed that big sweetheart so much. She dropped her eye to her paws briefly to cover the anguish and misery that bled into her gaze. One of these days she knew her heart would reach its limit, all her pain and sorrow would seep out of the spiderweb cracks in her heart, and it would stop beating. Twilightstar huffed, pushing those strangely depressing thoughts far away, and retrained her gaze on Lightingstorm, all trace of her negative emotions eradicated.

"You don't remember me, correct? But you do know of me?" Twilightstar asked, head tipping in curiously. "You've lost memories of cats." She meowed without explaining how she knew. "Ah, but before we getting into that what is that you need?"

(oh. ok sorry)

Watertail sighed. "I don't know. I'm just old and my bones don't feel like they used to. They feel fragile and..." Watertail stopped himself. "I've had heart issues sense I was young... but heart skips a beat... like literally skips a beat, I don't know what it is. But it's getting worse with age. I haven't felt myself in moons. Physically and mentally." Watertail admitted. "Orangepaw died... I don't know how but it had to have been suicide! I found him near a rabbit nest, no scent but his own and..... he didn't have a mark on him but he's dead....." Watertail meowed, his eyes distressed, eyes filled with pain as he moved his paw upwards to steady it from trembling. Watertail's not split in half ear twitched gently. Causing a flair of pain in the warriors eyes, though he didn't move from his spot."What... Lightningstorm said wha....what?" Watertail wondered, trying to rack his brain.

(For context of his condition, Systematized amnesia is a loss of memories related to a specific category or individual. Which is what he has and in this case it's reaccuring only in the aspect of names and faces of cats. It goes away and comes back and is life long caused after major head trauma. But in Watertail's case he developed it slowly from a previous trauma and when he banged his head during the battle it kinda "set it off".

he's also just an old cat and has really bad arthritis <3 Hope this clears up and confusion or makes it a bit easier to understand )

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old July 9th, 2024, 09:21 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@Moonraven

the tom nodded his head "Thank you for your time twilightstar." he said walking out letting the leader deal with sunburst
Old July 11th, 2024, 11:34 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |

A cheeky grin pulling at Lightningstorm's whiskers as the leader mentioned wanting to speak to her, she couldn't help the skipped heartbeats that ensued. She had been admittedly dreading talking too much to the leader. She'd managed, of course. Especially during their little debacle of whether she should go to the raid or not. The leader won that one out, what with the calico not wanting to out herself too much, and with plenty of trained healers already on the field it was really little more than stubbornness and pride in her own ability that made her so obtusely insist on coming along. But enough time had passed. She'd managed to learn the names. Or relearn them, she supposed. To make herself more at home in this place. It certainly felt like home, in any case. Perhaps not as many friends as she would like. Seemingly no family. But... she had a place to rest her head and the cats were nice enough. There was little to complain about.

There was just... one thing, apparently. She might have mostly had everyone fooled. Unable to see past her facade. Crowtooth had proved to be too smart for her. She believed there were others - few and far in between - that sensed it as well. The change she had gone through. The memories she'd lost. None had been quite so open, however, as Twilightstar was now.

"Aw, fox dung," the Abyssinian mix groaned, her shoulders slumping as she tossed her head backwards in exasperation. "And here I thought I'd been so good at hiding it, too."

Slowly, the herbalist let her head drop back down, allowing it to follow her shoulders in the defeated slump, one eye opened as she studied the lilac warrior before her. While the green eyed leader regarded her with some curiosity, she did not seem... angry. Annoyed. Or even disappointed. If Lightningstorm was the type to blindly assume without having all the facts - which she loathed - she would almost believe Twilightstar was... used to stuff like this happening by now. There was just... no surprise. Not even mild exasperation. And here the pale medicine cat had thought she might be in danger of being kicked out of the clan if she was found out. An unfounded paranoia, yes. But one that had come about from her instant shock at finding herself surrounded by strangers in a place that felt so familiar yet so distant all at once. It seemed her fear had been in vain, however... or so she hoped. One would assume the leader would not be entertaining her if she was about to be kicked out beyond the borders, after all.

"Guess I shouldn't have expected much less from WindClan's leader, though. Can't very well lead cats if you don't know 'em. Funnily enough, other than you only Crowtooth has noticed any change. Oh! But I'm bloody well rambling at this point, ain't I? Did come here for a reason... Or two. Maybe even three," she mewed, the grin returning to her face, a bit of levity before she went on with her reports.

"To start off, I know it's been a bit. Since the RiverClan raid, I mean. Most of the patients are all well and good after I patched them up, but one of them seems to be a bit of an oddball that I can't quite figure out. His name's Watertail. He got proper banged up in the fight. Looked like a wolverine had confused him for one of those soft bones the twoleg dogs sometimes chew on. Managed to patch him right up, 'course. Well... most of him, in any case. He was acting quite strange. A curious case of amnesia. I chalked it up to shock, if I'm going to be honest with you. Seemed to be able to remember his name as well as the name of the cat he fought. Seemed incapable of remembering anyone other than that. Including his son.

A bit... strange, really. That he would remember the name of a complete stranger but not the name of a family member. I know I'm not one to speak. What with my own affliction. But this seems different. I would take a guess at a concussion, but I treated concussions during that mass influx of patients, and this was not it. He walked right. Seemed perfectly at home with the exception of his lapse in memory concerning his clanmates. There's a quality to concussions. A confusion that accompanies it that is wildly different to amnesia. I wouldn't rule out that he did suffer a concussion and somehow walked it off on the way back, but none of his injuries would indicate a severe enough blow for a concussion to begin with."

The medicine cat took a pause, tail swaying lazily by her side as she considered her next few words. He was a bit of a mystery to her. An unsolved puzzle that frustrated her. To all intents and purposes, he should have been fine after a while. Other than shock causing him to block memories of his clanmates, she couldn't think of a single other reason for him to suffer the loss he had. It had not improved, either. His mental state. While externally he had most certainly healed, Lightningstorm felt as if she was missing... something. She simply didn't have enough information to know what that something is.

"I've kept him in observation, of course. Ever since. He doesn't really seem to be getting much better on the memory aspect, but physically I would say he is proper healed. Wouldn't really think amnesia is a reason to demote him or anything, but then, that might be bias talking here," the herbalist finished, a teasing glint in her eye.

There was more to report. More to say. But might as well let the leader get a word in. Stars knew she'd gotten so used to talking to the little beetle in her den without response she could go on for days without ever giving the other cat a chance to speak back to her. Well... Maybe that wasn't fair. She was certain they could get at least a small groan in whenever she had to pause for a breath.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios