Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 01:15 AM
Can I mommy?
Today 12:16 AM
Splitpaw Art Request
Today 12:13 AM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 12:10 AM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:01 AM

Old March 9th, 2024, 08:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"I dunno," he admitted as he pawed the limp noodle. "What makes a snake tarnished?" Wolfpaw had killed it cleanly, but now he was starting to wonder if it was a poisoned snake. How'd one tell if it was?? ".. Do you think it's poisonous?"

Just in case, he took it away from the prey pile and kept a very close eye on it.

[ @Starfall ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:20 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Kit Corner

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Close near the medicine den, the calico had overheard the sudden commotion that had begun to occur near Kit’s Corner. She hadn’t necessarily been the type to be near the area given current circumstances, but it was better to be prepared more than anything. As quick as she could, the medicine cat apprentice darted her way towards the gathered felines with a bundle of herbs in her jaws, brows furrowed as she eyed the injured Morningkit, trying to configure out what had exactly happened before asking. She briefly glanced towards the direction of Wolfpaw before approaching Morningkit, setting down her bundle before lifting out a small poppyseed, hesitant to give the kit the pain-numbing seed at first. As she glanced once more towards Wolfpaw, her brows furrowed intently. “What… happened?” It was all that she needed to ask the tom-cat, focusing her attention back on the young kit as she gently began to use her paws to see if anything felt out of place. “Morningkit… if anything… in particular... hurts… let me know… and I’ll… do what… I can… to try… to help… make the… pain… go away.” Her words probably weren’t the most helpful given how the young kit was distracted by the pain, but it was better for Springpaw to know what hurt and what didn’t so she could figure out what exactly happened before she could do anything else. She settled down the small poppyseed right beside the young kit as she awaited the kit’s response, waiting for when she would give the kit the poppyseed to help him out against the pain.

@BEAR. @Theraphosa @tally [ may i have information for what exactly happened so spring can properly handle this? ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Last edited by iliri; March 9th, 2024 at 09:23 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:34 PM
work is never done

Morningkit didn't really respond to him, just withdrew into himself further. Wolfpaw wasn't sure what to do with that, he didn't want to move Morningkit in case it made his injuries worse. Thankfully, Springpaw's appearance came just in time to kill the awkwardness of this situation. "Berrykit jumped on Morningkit's back, 'n he started crying in pain and collapsed." Wolfpaw didn't think directing Berrykit to play with Morningkit would break the baby, but here they were. Wolfpaw just wanted a fun event for the kids, not this..

[ @vei @Theraphosa ]

Old March 9th, 2024, 10:10 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Elkpaw decided he didn't like snow. It was cold, and it was wet, and it clung to his fur and made him all shivery, and it was officially, on all accounts, stupid.

When something was stupid and bothering him, he wanted to bother something else.

He crouched in the entrance of the apprentices' den, buried under some poor cat's nest as he watched the clearing through the small flakes for an unsuspecting victim. He hadn't been taught battle skills yet, still being a fresh apprentice and still young, but that didn't mean he couldn't improvise... right?

Elkpaw's eyes locked onto his target. He wiggled his haunches, spread his paws, and then bolted out from under the moss and out of the den, gunning straight for their legs. "ATTACK!"

[ open ]
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:11 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Starfall (Spiderthroat)

A now-exhausted Dewkit collapsed from running in circles. Their head was spinning, and the grass was all wobbly. They flopped down next to the older cat, batting at Spiderthroat’s ears. Suddenly, Dewkit’s expression became serious, and their tiny paws reached to grab Spiderthroat’s face. They glanced around quickly, hoping Wolfpaw wouldn’t catch them talking to the ‘trespasser.’ “Hey shadow cat,” Dewkit whispered. “What’s it like out there?” Dewkit gestured towards the woods. “What’s it like in ShadowClan? In the outside? Are there cool snacks?” (Snacks = snakes kit language)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:20 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningkit
He/him | TC kit | Moons: 1 | No Purrks

Morningkit blinked open his eyes and saw a seed of some sorts in front of him, then blurrily was the shape of Wolfpaw and Springpaw. Distantly, the kit heard as Wolfpaw said something about him and Berrykit, probably telling Springpaw what was happening. Morningkit let go of his ears and frowned up at Wolfpaw, feeling guilty, "I-I'm sorry, for ruim-ruinin' the fun."

The pain has subsided a little bit but he still hurts really, really, really bad. Probably the worst hurt he has ever felt. The kitten shut his eyes again placing the paws that were over his eyes. "'M just...'m just gonna sleep. It hurts too much."
[ Sorry for short reply, @BEAR. - Wolfpaw, @vei - Springpaw ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old March 9th, 2024, 10:31 PM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

A quiet hum expelled past her lips as she listened to Wolfpaw’s explanation, her eyes glinting thoughtfully as she glanced back down towards the form of Morningkit, coming to terms with what may have occurred. “Well… luckily… for him… it’s nothing… far too… crucial… nothing other than… just being… a sprain… he will… just need… to take some… poppyseeds… daily… to help… with the pain… and stay off… that leg… before it’s better.” Springpaw wasn’t certain if Morningkit heard her or not, but she didn’t want to risk anything so she quietly ushered the seed towards his direction, her eyes focused on the form of the tom-kit. “I’m… gonna need… you to… eat this… it will… help you… with the… pain… okay? Then… you can… sleep.” She gave him a soft smile to hope that it would encourage the kit to take the pain-numbing seed.

@BEAR. @Theraphosa

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old March 9th, 2024, 11:56 PM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing even though she shouldn't be missing.
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantispaw stared at Elkpaw when he burst out of the apprentice's den and went for her legs, knocking the six moon old apprentice over, though she quickly climbed back to her feet, meowing why? Elkpaw had always been an handful but she couldn't help but wonder why Elkpaw had attacked her and yelled out attack. It had been supposed to be a normal day well night now. She had been grooming herself in the clearing and had decided to retire to the apprentice's den for the night, since it was quite late. Quite honestly, she probably should have retired a good while ago, but she had gotten herself distracted trying to get her fur juuust right, which she found was practically impossible, if not completely impossible. She didn't allow herself to show how much Elkpaw's sudden attack had startled her. @dino.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 10th, 2024 at 01:15 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 12:10 AM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

Alpinekit said with a very croaky voice as her gaze followed him, "Please give me an example so I can understand it better."

Spiderthroat - @Starfall
Mantispaw - @Katiethewolfchild
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:58 AM
work is never done

"Good thing it's not something worse." A sprain would heal soon, anything else.. Morningkit might've not been so lucky. Wolfpaw reached to gently bop Morningkit's ear. "Don't be sorry, ain't your fault you got hurt." He probably shouldn't have directed Berrykut to attack Morningkit, it just hadn't occurred to him an accidental injury might happen..

Well. Live and learn. If Wolfpaw called the kids to a play fight again, he'd make it more secure. No Stormyskunks or baby injuries would happen.

"Eat the seed, it'll help you feel better 'n sleep." Springpaw was trying to smile at the poor kiddo, but Morningkit kept clamping his eyes shut and hiding it. Hopefully some words of encouragement would get him to take his medicine. "Then, if you want, I can take you into the nursery and get you set up in a cozy nest."

[ @vei @Theraphosa ]