Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliri View Post
Cormorantpaw
long-furred, smoky-black mackerel tabby with bits of white; yellow eyes
purrks: prison break - tier 1

Cormorantpaw’s eyes shot open. The dim lighting from the entrance of the light flooded into her retinas, burning them. She managed to blink against it, despite its irritable entryway of giving her a horrible migraine. The voices of distant chatter ranged from heavy white noise to some comparability, her senses slowly awakening from her deep slumber. The tabby wasn’t fairly certain for how long she had been asleep, but that wasn’t what she was taking thought in for. What was peaking her interest was the different arrangements of aromas attacking her nostrils at once; distress, outsiders, and… blood. Her long fur instinctively spiked as she rose to her paws, not wasting time getting up. Forcefully shaking off the exhaustion lacing her limbs, she weaved her way through the arrangements of messy moss nests towards the mouth of the apprentice’s den, narrowing down her pupils as the acrid stench of blood only grew stronger, bile forming at the back of her throat as her nostrils flared against the metallic smell itself. Her eyes burned against the sudden burst of bright light of the outside world, squinting as she peered around at the heavily crowded clearing.

Her eyes prickled with alarm as she watched more than enough commotion run down right in front of her; Fadingsun bleeding out, Mistyshard fainting. Stars, what in the hell was going on? Far too many things were running through her mind, too much for the young thirteen-moon-old feline to take in. She noted both Dusklion and Birdsnow handling the scenario with Fadingsun, but nothing else along the matter. Her paws felt stuck to the ground, but she felt tempted to dive in to try to assist in the situation as much as her yellow orbs watched the scene unfold without much thought.

[semi-open? if anyone wants to interact with her during this case scenario i suppose, but this was messy and rushed and… bleh]

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit had no intention of leaving the nursery, but she was feeling bold today. But why today? Couldn't it have been any other day and not one smeared with blood and fainting cats and blood.

She contemplated ducking right back under the leathen that shaded the nursery, her throat closing up. That's when Marigoldkit realized it had been awhile since she drank water or even ate something, but she had no stomach for any of it. Maybe some other less frightening day... But for now, she'd just have to stay hungry. It's not like it bothered her anyways, she was used to the tightness in her stomach.

Hazel eyes scanned the panicked clearing until it landed on a very spiky silhouette of grey. They seemed to be extremely spooked and oddly tired as though they would topple over if they wind blew too hard. Marigoldkit's eyes softened. She knew exactly how that felt.

Even though she wasn't sure how to properly address the shaken cat, she ended up pushing her head to their shoulder. That was comforting enough, right? What if she was crossing boundaries? Well, it was too late now.

"Hey," She mewed, her voice as fragile as twigs in autumn. She wasn't very sure how to follow up that very awkward greeting, so she didn't. Hopefully the grey she-cat wouldn't mind..

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:05 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Brambles. It had to be brambles.

She looked back at Mousekit with eyes full of confused concern. If all of this didn't work out, if the world decided to hate her and Birdsomething decided to kick her out of the clan, at least Mousekit would have his feather.

But even that wasn't promised.

She'd never gone beyond the brambles--- well, technically she had, but that was before she was reaccepted into clan life. What if this is what blew it for her?

No, no no no. She couldn't take that chance, not ever.

Her face scrunched up as she was torn between two very equally horrible decisions.

She walked curiously up to the brambles. If she knew one thing, she knew it wouldn't be right to cross them. She'd been looking at the other kits in camp and they never steps a toe out of these weird (and very prickly) things.

She looked back at Mousekit, or rather behind him, her eyes locked on a pale rock.

"Ummm..." She began, her ears flat against her head. "Any ideas?"[/CENTER]

Tags: @zozelen

Mousekit met her concerned gaze with an equally unsure one. "...Well," he mewed reluctantly. Maybe they could try shaking what his feather had gotten stuck in, not all of it was pokey. But would that even work? It did look pretty tangled up. "We could maybe... um. Climb?" But it was high up there, Mousekit definitely wasn't that confident in his climbing skills and he assumed Marigoldkit wasn't either. "Ah. Hah. Maybe it'll just be... stuck there forever..." Mousekit's face turned into a wiggly sort of smile, the dejected kind.

"The wind might blow it down. Someday." Mousekit usually wasn't the type of cat to openly give up, especially not this easily, but he was feeling a little upset at the moment. He might as well give it to Marigoldkit straight, though it was nice of her to try and help him...

(so sorry for the wait! i've just been so unsure how to continue lol)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 7th, 2024 at 09:07 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:29 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Sorting out all the bad and moving in some of the new the den was quite quiet. That was up until she heard the familiar voice of Seabreeze. Was it someone else now? Wanting to find out on her own she moved out of the den to see the familiar bodies of Dusklion and Seabreeze hovering near a collapsed Mistyshard. Another injured cat? Marigoldleap moved over to the warrior, sniffing and searching for any wounds. No fresh ones, but ones that hadn't been properly treated. She looked to either The head lionheart or Seabreeze. "There's an empty nest in the den if one or both of you can bring her in. I don't want any kits to see her.", she asked. Though these kits might have seen worse, but still. Plus it would be better to concentrate out of the center of attention.

[ @Dolomedes; @ Starry; @taillow; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 8th, 2024, 08:05 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
It was becoming a habit to expect Seabreeze to be there whenever an issue arose. Dusklion nodded to his words but kept her gaze glues to her fellow Lionheart. It wasn't long before Marigoldleap's scent hung in the air and the dark tabby stood up to look over at the acting medicine cat. She gave a nod slipped herself underneath Mists, struggling a bit with the weight before she managed to get her on her back. She gave a flick of her tail, looking at Seabreeze and offering a, "Thank you," before working her way over to the medicine den and laying her Clanmate down in one of the nests. "Is there anythin' you need?" Dusk knew a couple herbs off the top of her head, but not nearly as much as the former medicine cat did.

[ @Dolomedes @Madelaine @starry ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:22 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

[When she's angry she's sooo passive aggressive LMAO]

Goldfish watched thoughtfully as he walked away. She was still miserable, utterly, utterly miserable, and then mewed, partially to herself, Who have you lost? She said it loud enough to be heard, but she was completely calm. Otherwise you wouldn't hate this topic. Or perhaps there's something wrong that's putting you in a bad mood. Maybe someone, in particular? She stared firmly at his back. Deduction, my friend, she thought, Is a powerful tool.

The pain had been smoothed over with an icy calm. A silky-smooth voice. A passive-aggressive sort of manner sprung from her jaws. I apologize if you didn't take it the right way. But telling me I'm no different from anyone else isn't doing anything but making me angrier. Wouldn't you be upset and miserable if someone you cared deeply about died at your paws? She asked softly, eyes staring into his back. But I suppose if you don't want to talk we don't have to. So I'm going to ask again. Who. Have. You. Lost? He didn't seem to get how heart-slaughtering this was. Who did he care a lot about? Well, she was certain, but there was someone. Someone he would picture in his mind occasionally, as she did with Peps, and wonder what it would be like without them.

And the answer would be unbearable.

(moved to not completely clog the med den lmao)
(im actually so happy i can finally parade this flaw yay)

jayfrost stocked to a halt, thin frame tense and silver tail still lashing, "who have i lost?" repeated uncharacteristically calmly, a stark difference to the outburst he just had. his own words echoed in his mind, harsh rapids of thoughts and emotions clashing against one another, threatening to drown him, the echo of his words was joined by the loud ocean like roar of every negative thing he had ever felt, every misstep he still thought about regularly, every rejection, every jab of insulting words thrown his way, every dizzying strike by his fathers paws, garlicfeathers hurt expression, the squeeze of snow threatening the take away his breath, ...
"who have i lost?" he repeated once again, head turned to look at her as he spat the words her way. the abrupt shift in her tone was not doing it for him, enraging him more, claws pierced the compressed ground at the thought of her pity, looking down at him.
"nothing is 'putting me in a bad mood'" he mocked her words, "-apart from your bloody pity party and unbearable egotism" the scarred tabby snapped, accent taking on a hard edge as every word he spat dripped with venom, the deep hatred that had condensed over the moons, continuously weighing down heavy upon his back finally threatening to spill.
her next words, smooth and calculated, made hot tears burn in the corners of his eyes, being talked down to like had been so many times before, too weak and pathetic to do anything but take it quietly. shoving down the self hatred responsible for a majority of his health problems to replace it with more anger he swallowed the tears before turning to face her completely.
"shut up" he snapped once again, momentarily averting his gaze before returning to the attempt of exploding her with his eyes, "i cant believe you forgot. i cant believe he suffered only for some birdbrained idiot to act like theyre special because their bug sized brain cant manage to remember a singular detail" he concluded, anger laced words intended to hurt, his mind focussed on only the goal of hurting her more than she had hurt him. hot white anger blinded jayfrost like even the brightest of all stars never could,
he wanted to see her suffer.

(i had the realisation that rugged range happened like halfway through his, how have i never mentioned that he literally almost died lmao)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old April 8th, 2024, 09:27 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Silkwisp and Falconflight eyed each other with subtle interest.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 8th, 2024, 09:57 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
It was becoming a habit to expect Seabreeze to be there whenever an issue arose. Dusklion nodded to his words but kept her gaze glues to her fellow Lionheart. It wasn't long before Marigoldleap's scent hung in the air and the dark tabby stood up to look over at the acting medicine cat. She gave a nod slipped herself underneath Mists, struggling a bit with the weight before she managed to get her on her back. She gave a flick of her tail, looking at Seabreeze and offering a, "Thank you," before working her way over to the medicine den and laying her Clanmate down in one of the nests. "Is there anythin' you need?" Dusk knew a couple herbs off the top of her head, but not nearly as much as the former medicine cat did.

[ @Dolomedes @Madelaine @starry ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze found it a bit strange that he very suddenly found himself in the presence of the head lionheart so often these days. Never for any good reason which was unfortunate but it goes to show how active other warriors are in matters that they should be. He and Dusklion shouldn't be the only cats responding to Mistyshard's fall. Dusklion shouldn't have to lead a patrol out to secure borders when she should be by her brother's side. The tom wanted to sigh but didn't rather he stuck by Dusklion's side as she carried Mistyshard into the medicine cat's den. The warrior knew that she wouldn't drop her fellow lionheart but he wanted to be there just in case. And now, they were down another good warrior, what was Mistyshard thinking? Those wounds were from the raid surely, why hadn't she gotten them taken care of yet?

He watched carefully as Marigoldleap began to treat Mistyshard and as Dusklion offered to fetch things it gave him motion again, "If the den is missing anything then I can go and fetch some. What is used to treat an injury like this?" It was good to know information. In case, another one of his clan mates decides to try and work themself to death and isn't so close to home. Seabreeze sighed, he was really glad that she was still in camp when he fell, what if she had been out in the territory, even worse with all this nonattendance with patrols her fellow clan mates could've left her out thinking she just ditched. There was no point in thinking of the bad yet.
[ @Madelaine - Marigoldleap | @starry - Mistyshard ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 8th, 2024 at 09:59 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:01 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
As Cobs slunk off, teary-eyed, Dusklion felt concern slip underneath the Rage that took over most of her thought process. But she had to shake it away and focus on the situation at paw. There would be time later to figure out what the heck was up with the kid, but right now she had a potentially dying sibling to take care of. Fades was much more of a priority than anything else at the moment.

Alarm then sparked her pelt when Eaglepaw came full sprint, accusing her of being the one to do this. Dusk's eyes just widened at the accusation, staying silent as Mists went to comfort the kid. Birds added her voice too, which gave the dark tabby time to process everything else said.

She had just told Birds that the two were dead, the ones that had attacked Fades, but she barked orders of wanting her to find who did it. She had - and they were dead. But it was a little detail that Dusk didn't want to dwell on - her leader was giving her the go-ahead to organize a patrol to sweep the outsider border clear of threats, so she'd take it greedily.

The idea that Fallenwish offered made her look at her as if she were an invading ShadowClan warrior. "If you don't want to fight the rats that almost killed your deputy, then what the hell are you even doin' in RiverClan?? I'm sick 'n tired of cats around here rollin' over 'n showin' their bellies instead of using their goddamn claws!" Her voice was a roar as she lashed her tail. She had never understood the peace-loving cats, those who thought just by talking or not fighting that issues would resolve. "If all your plans involve not fightin' 'n just wastin' what little herbs we have, then do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut."

Perhaps if this wasn't her brother, Dusklion wouldn't be reacting this harshly. But hearing that this cat "wouldn't fight" if they came across outsiders who only wanted to harm them had her livid.

"Mistyshard, Wisteriaheart - you two come with me." Dusk was grateful that Mists was here - she was a strong fighter and would be a force to be reckoned with, and Wisteriaheart seemed to want to rip and tear, which was exactly what Dusk needed. Surveying the clearing with narrowed eyes, she took sight of two other warriors that had formidable fighting ability from what she'd seen. "Stagheart, Troutstone! We're goin' to secure our borders with the outskirts. Let's go."

Looking back to Birds, she fixed her leader with a steady gaze. "Fades has been through worse - he'll pull through this." Whether that was more for her leader or herself, Dusklion wasn't sure. Once the cats she had called gathered the dark tabby took off from camp, legs pumping and propelling her through the forest.
[ Mistyshard - @starry ] [ Wisteriaheart - @Saki ] [ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid ] [ Troutstone - @MockingRabbit ]
[ Fallenwish - @hades. ] [ Birdsnow - @poppy ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]
[ if you don't wish to be called for this patrol, let me know via VM and i'll edit with a replacement! this is a patrol to secure the outskirts border; they will be finding more outsiders along the way to wipe out! i'll be making a private thread! + once again, please please note that dusk's actions/words do not reflect my personal opinion! ]

Rage filled Stagheart as he saw Fadingsun's condition. He flexed his claws in the dirt, wanting to know just what kinds of beasts did this to his deputy.

At Dusklion's call, the large tabby tom ran over and wordlessly nodded. He'd be all in, no doubt. There wasn't anything threatening RiverClan that he wouldn't help deal with if he could help it.

He pelted off after Dusklion as she left, determination bubbling in his chest.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old April 8th, 2024, 12:26 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Oh, okay, well that was so super wonderful. One of Lionhearts just fell over. Fallenwish supposed it had made sense, though, which was why she probably wasn't hyperventilating. Other people were already there, so she'd only try to help from where she was. (Also known as the most inconspicuous place she could find.

She was pretty close to the medicine den. Or maybe it just smelled better over there than in the clearing. Or maybe she was just sitting there for no reason except she randomly chose to sit there, which would be her first guess.

She never really entered the den, but she stood outside. "I'm not as fast, but I could get anything as well." She said. Even if she was slower than some other cats, it would go faster if she could get some herbs, too.

[ @taillow @Dolomedes @Madelaine @starry - if its getting annoying when i throw fallen into everything i see please lmk ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:57 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

Strawberrypaw watched Adderpaw's antics with amusement. She knew her friend could be a bit silly at times, but that was part of what made her so fun to be around. ' ' Adderpaw, you are such a goofball,' ' she said with a smile, flicking her tail in amusement. ' ' But I love you just the way you are.' ' She padded over to her friend and nuzzled her affectionately, happy to have such a playful companion by her side.

@Fish [AdderPaw]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!