Old April 5th, 2024, 08:08 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Rattail
|moons: 18|fluffy white tom with rat-like tail|He/they|ThC warrior|
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”
― Eoin Colfer, Artemis Fowl

The warrior had slipped away from the crowd that had surrounded him earlier. He was not upset, just in thought. And... one of the crowd members still followed him, he flicked his hairless tail. How annoying. Didn't this cat know he wanted to be left alone? No, obviously not, because they still followed it. He growled slightly as he continued his walk around the camp, debating whether or not to have a mini-hunting patrol or not. He'd go out and ask a few people with him... right? No, he didn't need anyone to go alone with him, usually never did. Yes, and that got you far, he thought, looking at his tail and remembering the scars under his fluffy coat. They never had to amputate his tail though, which was... good, he supposed.

@RoboPrism
@ollie

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:21 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post
Rattail
“Confidence is ignorance. If you're feeling cocky, it's because there's something you don't know.”

The warrior had slipped away from the crowd that had surrounded him earlier. He was not upset, just in thought. And... one of the crowd members still followed him, he flicked his hairless tail. How annoying. Didn't this cat know he wanted to be left alone? No, obviously not, because they still followed it. He growled slightly as he continued his walk around the camp, debating whether or not to have a mini-hunting patrol or not. He'd go out and ask a few people with him... right? No, he didn't need anyone to go alone with him, usually never did. Yes, and that got you far, he thought, looking at his tail and remembering the scars under his fluffy coat. They never had to amputate his tail though, which was... good, he supposed.

@RoboPrism
@ollie
Longleg
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, shorthaired, cream colored she-cat with yellow eyes.

She at last trotted up to the young feline, and looked down from her tall stature.
"Well there's no harm in checking is there?" She raised a brow before bowing into a playful crouch, "better than to leave someone hoping for someone to ask is the way I see it, hm? So got a pinch? Itching to do something? I'm here for it all," she flicked her tail with a wide smile spreading.

@ollie
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 5th, 2024 at 08:24 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:33 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

The tom looked up from his grooming,eyeing the two cats. He pulled himself up and stalked over. "What's going on here?" They said,genuinely curious. He was quite bored,and the young warrior was usually entertaining to him.

Last edited by ollie; April 5th, 2024 at 08:54 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:52 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
The tom looked up from his grooming,eyeing the two cats. He pulled himself up and stalked over. "What's going on here?" They said,genuinely curious. He was quite bored,and the young warrior usually entertaining to him.

Rattail

He stayed quiet as he looked around at the older warriors. Being the youngest made his fur prickle, and not to mention the constant harassment of the other. "I was just going to go hunting," it said calmly. His head held high and his face unwavering. He wasn't going to show how annoyed he was. A drama-hungry warrior, and a curious warrior, both watching him, following him. It was something out of a horror story the elders would tell, he'd rather run straight into a haunted part of a forest than be in a situation like this. Yet, here he was.

@RoboPrism

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:07 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:

Rattail

He stayed quiet as he looked around at the older warriors. Being the youngest made his fur prickle, and not to mention the constant harassment of the other. "I was just going to go hunting," it said calmly. His head held high and his face unwavering. He wasn't going to show how annoyed he was. A drama-hungry warrior, and a curious warrior, both watching him, following him. It was something out of a horror story the elders would tell, he'd rather run straight into a haunted part of a forest than be in a situation like this. Yet, here he was.

@RoboPrism
~Longleg~
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, shorthaired, cream-colored she-cat with yellow eyes.

"Oh nothing much yet," she glanced over and purred to the other tom, before flicking her eyes back to the bare-tailed, shelled-up tom. "Sounds fun! I could use a run and a thrill." She stretched, and got herself standing back up straight, towering above them both.
"Can't be too careful now since we're picking fights with everyone these days," she joked lightly, uncaring of whatever weight might be with the words.
"Say, why don't you come along too?" She turned to the cat, organizing the party for this supposedly-not-a-grump. "What are your guys' names now? Can't call you for trouble if I don't know." She bounced from paw to paw, her energy shooting out like sparks now.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 5th, 2024 at 09:08 AM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 09:38 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
~Longleg~
Female, 36 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior
A long-legged, shorthaired, cream-colored she-cat with yellow eyes.

"Oh nothing much yet," she glanced over and purred to the other tom, before flicking her eyes back to the bare-tailed, shelled-up tom. "Sounds fun! I could use a run and a thrill." She stretched, and got herself standing back up straight, towering above them both.
"Can't be too careful now since we're picking fights with everyone these days," she joked lightly, uncaring of whatever weight might be with the words.
"Say, why don't you come along too?" She turned to the cat, organizing the party for this supposedly-not-a-grump. "What are your guys' names now? Can't call you for trouble if I don't know." She bounced from paw to paw, her energy shooting out like sparks now.
He blinked,surprised by her energy for such a large cat. "Uh,sure.. Yeah I'll come along. I'm Silverecho." He grinned. This was going to be fun.
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:35 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post

Joycaller
"Joy is not simply something that happens to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

I turned from the other cats I had been speaking to. "Oh, my ear? Sure, I'll tell you." I sat down by a stump and motioned for Dapplepaw to come over.

[storytime of idiotic joycaller! :P]
Dapplepaw nodded, a bit excited now to hear the tale. They expected it to be something epic and gruesome- like a battle between Clans, or something of the sort. Maybe Joycaller was fighting an evil RiverClan cat... Whatever the case was, they were sure it was going to be an interesting story. They sat down next to the stump, tail flicking back and forth as he looked up at his mentor with a glimmer in his eyes. "I bet it's going to be so cool..." he mumbled. "Tell me, tell me!"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:42 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Dapplepaw nodded, a bit excited now to hear the tale. They expected it to be something epic and gruesome- like a battle between Clans, or something of the sort. Maybe Joycaller was fighting an evil RiverClan cat... Whatever the case was, they were sure it was going to be an interesting story. They sat down next to the stump, tail flicking back and forth as he looked up at his mentor with a glimmer in his eyes. "I bet it's going to be so cool..." he mumbled. "Tell me, tell me!"

Joycaller
"Joy is not simply something that happens to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day."
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

"This is more of a story of stupidity and false love, and a bit of *cough* murder, but you can probably handle it."

I settled down to tell, flicking my bobtail.

"I used to have a forbidden love with a rouge named Stone. But then I found he'd manipulate clan cats and kill them off when he was done. I was fighting him just off the border. He smacked me against a rock and my ear got cut in the process, and I got pretty bruised. Actually, at some point he slammed a rock on my tail that caused it to be a stub, I think- but anyway, then a loner I was friendly with tackled him and saved me. The only thing I heard before I passed out on the border was Stone's dying scream and his spattering blood as the loner did a thing I could not: kill my lover and break the code."

lalaala

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 5th, 2024 at 01:44 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 01:52 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post

Joycaller
-Henri J. M. Nouwren

"This is more of a story of stupidity and false love, and a bit of *cough* murder, but you can probably handle it."

I settled down to tell, flicking my bobtail.

"I used to have a forbidden love with a rouge named Stone. But then I found he'd manipulate clan cats and kill them off when he was done. I was fighting him just off the border. He smacked me against a rock and my ear got cut in the process, and I got pretty bruised. Actually, at some point he slammed a rock on my tail that caused it to be a stub, I think- but anyway, then a loner I was friendly with tackled him and saved me. The only thing I heard before I passed out on the border was Stone's dying scream and his spattering blood as the loner did a thing I could not: kill my lover and break the code."

lalaala
Dapplepaw began to take in the information, interrupting Joycaller frequently as she talked. "Murder?" Was their first comment, eyes widening. "My mentor is a murderer!" They didn't say that as scared, though- they actually kinda giggled. They then said something again after the mention of a rogue. "You fell in love with a rogue? Oh, my... that's not very good." They stopped talking and let Joycaller finish their story afterwards, as they now became super invested. Once their mentor was finished talking, Dapplepaw had a look of surprise all over his face. It wasn't the story they were expecting, but... it truly was a story. "That's honestly crazy," they squeaked, formerly swishing tail having stopped in its track. "So you aren't a murderer, but you almost got murdered, and then a murder actually happened..." They were processing the whole thing. It really through them for a loop.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 5th, 2024, 05:19 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:

Fangkit
|he/bite/fang|grey and dark brown tom with skeleton like white pattern|ThC kit|
"we all bleed the same color"
(I know it says open but I wasn't sure if I could join :< so just tell me off if not!)

Fangkit watched the apprentice with a careful eye. His little fluffy body was much smaller than the apprentice. I could take the other tom on, Fang thought, his head bobbling as he thought less about the position he was in. Silly apprentice, what was he even doing? Grabbing sticks. Of course, bite wasn't that smart either, being a kit and all. But he was smarter than to grab a bunch of sticks. Fang stood up and walked a bit closer to the other tom, trying to stay hidden until bite crushed a bunch of leaves and then a stick before falling flat on bite's face. Clumsy.
GASP! A BABY!

Elkpaw turned as he yanked a chunk of wall out of the side of the den, scattering broken sticks and vines everywhere. Oops, that would probably need some replacing. Oh well!

He dropped his mouthful of den scraps and reached out to poke at Fangkit. "Hi!! Whatcha doing?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training