Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:38 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2024, 08:26 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Cowkit
|She/Her | 4 moons | Purrks: | Straight | Kit |
white she-cat with black markings and violet eyes

@Dust

[1d20 = 8] - fail

Cowkit raced towards Cherry he ducked and rolled but she fell right into the paws of Cherry she tried to get up and tripped falling over Cherry's paws again before she smacked the ground again.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 8th, 2024, 08:30 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
57 Moons
She/Her
--------------------------

Her eyes flashed when she heard the word fox, and she bounded up to Cherryswirl, taking a quick process of the situation. Foxes in the territory, and a lot of them. She was fast on the heels of the cats in motion, slipping out of camp, tail streaming in aggression.

No fox was about to make its home in RiverClan territory...

@Cherry~ @Dust
Old February 8th, 2024, 11:50 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
[ this takes place on a separate timeline from the above interaction !!! ]

Dusklion
She/her | 25 moons | Shadow Fiend • Go with the Flow • Beefed Up T3
Somehow the body of Cliffjumper felt heavier than it had when she had first picked him up. Maybe it was because she had stopped to groom the blood from his fur, rubbing lavender over his pelt to mask the scent of death - and outsider, she would speak with Birdsnow in private about that later. But she didn't mind - at least now there was no more blood, his wounds didn't appear that bad, and his scent smelled of RiverClan and the ocean where she had found him and the flowers she had used on him.

Softly letting the body fall to the ground, Dusklion simply glared at the tom. She couldn't find it in her heart to really grieve him - what had he done for the Clan lately? - but her heart still flooded with grief all the same. RiverClan needed all of the warriors they could get, and this death was a hard hit regardless of who it was. "Cliffjumper's body was found at Lionsbeach. I suspect he must've slipped 'n hit his head... Come pay your respects if you want, I'll be taking a warrior or two with me to bury him at the Thicket."

[ open! ]

Stagheart's eyes widened upon seeing Cliffjumper's body. He hadn't known the Lionheart well, but he had always respected anyone granted an honorable title in the Clan. A stab of grief hit him not just for the warrior, but for the Clan's state. Yet another death wasn't what they needed, but it was what had been delivered to them.

He padded over and dipped his head, slowly murmuring some words he'd heard a few times before when others had passed. "May you find swift running, good hunting, 'n shelter where you sleep..." He raised his head briefly to look at Dusklion. "If you need assistance burying him, I'll help you..."

Berrykit smelled a strange scent on her nose. Something... unfamiliar. A pungent odor. But it was replaced in a moment by a wave of lavender. Perking her ears in curiosity, she slunk in the shadows of the camp to see what was going on. Her eyes widened upon seeing a limp body carried in by Dusklion; Stagheart had already padded over, whispering some words and hanging his head low.

Is he... dead?

Is that what the smell was? Death? She had no idea that it had a scent. It sent chills across her skin, thinking about it briefly. She'd never really had to grasp death... what it meant, anyway. Stagheart had told her that cats went to StarClan if they were loyal warriors once they passed. She hoped this cat would be there... apparently, it was really nice.

The older kit tucked her paws and frowned, watching some other Clan members walk up. She didn't dare move — she knew Stagheart would tell her to go back. But she felt old enough to understand what was going on...

[open to @tallulah with Dusk and whoever else might wanna interact]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old February 8th, 2024, 12:33 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Fallenwish was minding her own business when she heard Dusklion's call. "Okay, coming!" She said, bounding for Haven springs. "RAHH!" @tallulah

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; February 8th, 2024 at 12:54 PM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 01:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart's eyes widened upon seeing Cliffjumper's body. He hadn't known the Lionheart well, but he had always respected anyone granted an honorable title in the Clan. A stab of grief hit him not just for the warrior, but for the Clan's state. Yet another death wasn't what they needed, but it was what had been delivered to them.

He padded over and dipped his head, slowly murmuring some words he'd heard a few times before when others had passed. "May you find swift running, good hunting, 'n shelter where you sleep..." He raised his head briefly to look at Dusklion. "If you need assistance burying him, I'll help you..."

Berrykit smelled a strange scent on her nose. Something... unfamiliar. A pungent odor. But it was replaced in a moment by a wave of lavender. Perking her ears in curiosity, she slunk in the shadows of the camp to see what was going on. Her eyes widened upon seeing a limp body carried in by Dusklion; Stagheart had already padded over, whispering some words and hanging his head low.

Is he... dead?

Is that what the smell was? Death? She had no idea that it had a scent. It sent chills across her skin, thinking about it briefly. She'd never really had to grasp death... what it meant, anyway. Stagheart had told her that cats went to StarClan if they were loyal warriors once they passed. She hoped this cat would be there... apparently, it was really nice.

The older kit tucked her paws and frowned, watching some other Clan members walk up. She didn't dare move — she knew Stagheart would tell her to go back. But she felt old enough to understand what was going on...

Quote:
[ this takes place on a separate timeline from the above interaction !!! ]

Dusklion
Somehow the body of Cliffjumper felt heavier than it had when she had first picked him up. Maybe it was because she had stopped to groom the blood from his fur, rubbing lavender over his pelt to mask the scent of death - and outsider, she would speak with Birdsnow in private about that later. But she didn't mind - at least now there was no more blood, his wounds didn't appear that bad, and his scent smelled of RiverClan and the ocean where she had found him and the flowers she had used on him.

Softly letting the body fall to the ground, Dusklion simply glared at the tom. She couldn't find it in her heart to really grieve him - what had he done for the Clan lately? - but her heart still flooded with grief all the same. RiverClan needed all of the warriors they could get, and this death was a hard hit regardless of who it was. "Cliffjumper's body was found at Lionsbeach. I suspect he must've slipped 'n hit his head... Come pay your respects if you want, I'll be taking a warrior or two with me to bury him at the Thicket."

[ open! ]

Eyes rounded with alarm, the leader was quick to hurry to Cliffjumpers body. She didn't know him well but a loss was a loss. "No signs of foul play?" She murmured to Dusklion at the report, bro furrowing. Another of her Clan was dead. At least it wasn't a murder. "Berrykit, are you okay, honey? You can come sit with me, if you want. Or if it's a bit too much, we can go to the nursery too, and I can tell you a story?" or the kid could ignore her. Bird was just there as an option. A distraction.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 8th, 2024, 05:12 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~

Mothcrash trotted around camp, looking to help out where he could, when suddenly, he bumped into a cat.

(most original opener ever lol. It may be more exciting as we go though-)

@Red_Fang
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 8th, 2024 at 05:19 PM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 05:19 PM
Wally darling's #1 fan

Bump Policy: Anytime! though i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Mothcrash trotted around camp, looking to help out where he could, when suddenly, he bumped into a cat.

(most original opener ever lol. It may be more exciting as we go though-)

@Red_Fang

ReedShine
"Hello? Father?"

Oof! "Hey watch it" he said calmly

Old February 8th, 2024, 05:25 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Fang View Post
ReedShine
"Hello? Father?"

Oof! "Hey watch it" he said calmly
Mothcrash fluffed in embarrassment.
"Sorry-, oh, do you need help with anything? Actually, I don't think I've talked with you yet... What's your name?"
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 8th, 2024, 10:26 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was getting up to what Adderpaw usually does. Chores and training. She didn't need to be trained by her mentor anymore but this did not mean the apprentice would stop training. What she did was train on her own. She felt like she was doing a good job as she was very tired. Then she smelt death in the air. Quickly the apprentice turned around expecting to see another clan before she saw only Riverclan warriors. It felt bad she felt relief but she did feel it.

The apprentice walked over and gave the dead warrior a lick behind the ears before whispering in them. "I hope the next life is even greater than this one"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Is he... dead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Eyes rounded with alarm, the leader was quick to hurry to Cliffjumpers body. She didn't know him well but a loss was a loss. "No signs of foul play?" She murmured to Dusklion at the report, bro furrowing. Another of her Clan was dead. At least it wasn't a murder. "Berrykit, are you okay, honey? You can come sit with me, if you want. Or if it's a bit too much, we can go to the nursery too, and I can tell you a story?" or the kid could ignore her. Bird was just there as an option. A distraction.

Dusklion
Despite the fact that Cliffjumper hadn't really done much to warrant respect within the Clan, the fact that only a couple Clanmates came to pay their respects irritated Dusklion. That prickly sensation was soothed a bit as her leader made her way over. Her murmured question had the dark tabby thinking a bit before she glanced at her leader. "...Not that I could see." Which was technically the truth; she hadn't seen the outsider who had attacked Cliffjumper, but she had smelled them. Stating it here would cause unrest and have cats jumping to claim retribution for themselves. No, it would be best reported in private. She didn't wish to say it out loud, less lingering ears caught it. So she hoped that the look she gave Birds was clear enough; they could talk in her den after.

"Thank you, Stagheart, Adderpaw..." she murmured to her Clanmates with a grateful look in the tom's direction. At least she wouldn't have to go bury the tom alone. Besides, Dusk didn't want the body in camp for too long anyway. Already they were lucky that only little Berrykit had come over. "Stags 'n I will bury him at the thicket, unless you want to come too, Birds?" She wouldn't mind either way. Bending down the tabby scooped the deceased Clanmate onto her back again. Blue eyes slid towards the young 'paw - who, in her mind, was already a warrior. "...Adds, you're welcome too if you want." She wouldn't force her, but would leave the offer open.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 8th, 2024 at 10:30 PM.
Old February 8th, 2024, 10:46 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

Dusklion
Despite the fact that Cliffjumper hadn't really done much to warrant respect within the Clan, the fact that only a couple Clanmates came to pay their respects irritated Dusklion. That prickly sensation was soothed a bit as her leader made her way over. Her murmured question had the dark tabby thinking a bit before she glanced at her leader. "...Not that I could see." Which was technically the truth; she hadn't seen the outsider who had attacked Cliffjumper, but she had smelled them. Stating it here would cause unrest and have cats jumping to claim retribution for themselves. No, it would be best reported in private. She didn't wish to say it out loud, less lingering ears caught it. So she hoped that the look she gave Birds was clear enough; they could talk in her den after.

"Thank you, Stagheart, Adderpaw..." she murmured to her Clanmates with a grateful look in the tom's direction. At least she wouldn't have to go bury the tom alone. Besides, Dusk didn't want the body in camp for too long anyway. Already they were lucky that only little Berrykit had come over. "Stags 'n I will bury him at the thicket, unless you want to come too, Birds?" She wouldn't mind either way. Bending down the tabby scooped the deceased Clanmate onto her back again. Blue eyes slid towards the young 'paw - who, in her mind, was already a warrior. "...Adds, you're welcome too if you want." She wouldn't force her, but would leave the offer open.

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw perked her ears when she was offered to come and help with the burial. This would be the second time time she would go out to help bury someone. Last time a bunch of loners had attacked. Luckily for her she didn't have to deal with the attack as she had left too soon. "I'll come along." Adderpaw said curtly. She didn't know what else to say. She glad to help wherever she could but it was hard to find joy in this task. How unfortunate she did not know this warrior well, how fortunate she didn't.