Today 12:02 PM

Old April 12th, 2017, 06:45 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Claws life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
( @Turtlestrike ) Claw felt the potion wearing off drago noticed and suddenly raised his arm towards verdict who was still downed and a ball of energy came out of him producing a scream of pain from him dragos eyes had grown black and he threw the ball to claw who caught it and crushed it in his hand absorbing it he levitated into the air dark and light surrounding him he let out a maniacal laugh and suddenly half of drago face turned into scales with a horn appeareing from that side dark aura swirled around him while claws scales turned into a godly white the sky grew dark again and lightning light the sky followed by loud thunderclaps followed verdict got to his feet and stood beside siroga seraph and rikota then chaos appeared beside them while ryze suddenly flew through a tree and into the cage with the others sarah caught him and gently laid him down as he was unconcious and laid his head on her knees while claw let out a roar drago echoed him with a equally fierce roar
(O.O what's is happening) Reneki watched, wide-eyed, as Ryze flew into the cage. (Does she get Darkwings's powers? Even though Darkwings is alive now...)

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:53 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
(O.O what's is happening) Reneki watched, wide-eyed, as Ryze flew into the cage. (Does she get Darkwings's powers? Even though Darkwings is alive now...)
(Sure) claw and drago spoke in unison their voices seemed to echo each other making it sound like their was more than 2 voices "2 versus 5 i like these odds" they said meanwhile dylan had been trying to break out of the cage he was pushing against the dark energy bars his arms pulsing as he put all his strength into it a white fire outlined him his eyes glowed with a fire of fury and determination he let out a thunderous roar as he gave one massive push the bars suddenly snapped and he fell out of the cage as he did the cage dissapated chaos looked over in surprise "how did..." he was cut off as drago shot at him shoulder first into his abdomen knocking him off his feet before turning and kicking seraph away while claw shot blast of energy from his hands at siroga rikota and verdict

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:14 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
( @Turtlestrike ) Claw felt the potion wearing off drago noticed and suddenly raised his arm towards verdict who was still downed and a ball of energy came out of him producing a scream of pain from him dragos eyes had grown black and he threw the ball to claw who caught it and crushed it in his hand absorbing it he levitated into the air dark and light surrounding him he let out a maniacal laugh and suddenly half of drago face turned into scales with a horn appeareing from that side dark aura swirled around him while claws scales turned into a godly white the sky grew dark again and lightning light the sky followed by loud thunderclaps followed verdict got to his feet and stood beside siroga seraph and rikota then chaos appeared beside them while ryze suddenly flew through a tree and into the cage with the others sarah caught him and gently laid him down as he was unconcious and laid his head on her knees while claw let out a roar drago echoed him with a equally fierce roar

Mina looked at her father and drago and let out a loud howl. She knew that she would be able to defeat them.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 12th, 2017, 10:23 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
(Sure) claw and drago spoke in unison their voices seemed to echo each other making it sound like their was more than 2 voices "2 versus 5 i like these odds" they said meanwhile dylan had been trying to break out of the cage he was pushing against the dark energy bars his arms pulsing as he put all his strength into it a white fire outlined him his eyes glowed with a fire of fury and determination he let out a thunderous roar as he gave one massive push the bars suddenly snapped and he fell out of the cage as he did the cage dissapated chaos looked over in surprise "how did..." he was cut off as drago shot at him shoulder first into his abdomen knocking him off his feet before turning and kicking seraph away while claw shot blast of energy from his hands at siroga rikota and verdict
At first, all Reneki felt was dark rage for these five dragons that dared hurt her family. And then it grew. Reaching out of the gap in the bars, a ball of dark element shot from her claws, and she let out a thunderous roar. The ball of energy was headed straight for the enemy. Darkwings looked on, eyes wide. "She got my element power," she whispered.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 12th, 2017, 11:09 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Mina looked at her father and drago and let out a loud howl. She knew that she would be able to defeat them.
Quote:
At first, all Reneki felt was dark rage for these five dragons that dared hurt her family. And then it grew. Reaching out of the gap in the bars, a ball of dark element shot from her claws, and she let out a thunderous roar. The ball of energy was headed straight for the enemy. Darkwings looked on, eyes wide. "She got my element power," she whispered.
(Last time i say this they are not dragons only rikota is a dragon) the ball was heading for seraph but rikota pushed him away and swallowed the ball with a dark hole that appeared in his hand then the black hole dissaperead then suddenly there was a roar dylan had entered the battle he rushed in faster than light and crashed right into siroga who was sent through multiple trees and then hit a stone wall that dylan created through his powers he got stuck in the wall and dylan shot after him striking him with a powerful punch that sent him through the rest of the wall meanwhile claw was battling both verdict and chaos still firing blasts of energy before he suddenly drew out his pistols while drago was facing rikota and seraph he was charging through multiple small meteors that seraph kept throwing at him

Old April 12th, 2017, 01:39 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
(Last time i say this they are not dragons only rikota is a dragon) the ball was heading for seraph but rikota pushed him away and swallowed the ball with a dark hole that appeared in his hand then the black hole dissaperead then suddenly there was a roar dylan had entered the battle he rushed in faster than light and crashed right into siroga who was sent through multiple trees and then hit a stone wall that dylan created through his powers he got stuck in the wall and dylan shot after him striking him with a powerful punch that sent him through the rest of the wall meanwhile claw was battling both verdict and chaos still firing blasts of energy before he suddenly drew out his pistols while drago was facing rikota and seraph he was charging through multiple small meteors that seraph kept throwing at him
(-_-) With another roar, Reneki leaped through the hole Dylan had made and rushed at Rikota, dark element gleaming at her claw tips, and lashed out.

Old April 13th, 2017, 08:54 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
(-_-) With another roar, Reneki leaped through the hole Dylan had made and rushed at Rikota, dark element gleaming at her claw tips, and lashed out.
The hole closed up before any of the others could escape rikota turned and blasted her with a powerful dimension burst meanwhile claw still facing verdict and chaos had just gotten hit by a powerful energy attack from their combined might and he got blown back he landed on his knees head down a snarl came from "i am the light i am the darkness i am the pinnacle i am the life i am the death" he chanted "i am the day and i am the night I AM THE KING OF ELSGUARD AND GOD OF THE ELEMENTS YOU SHALL BOW TO ME" he roared extending his arms suddenly verdict and chaos tensed and dropped their swords and started floating towards claw they lowered to the ground in front of him on their knees and were forced to bow by claw

Old April 14th, 2017, 06:55 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
The hole closed up before any of the others could escape rikota turned and blasted her with a powerful dimension burst meanwhile claw still facing verdict and chaos had just gotten hit by a powerful energy attack from their combined might and he got blown back he landed on his knees head down a snarl came from "i am the light i am the darkness i am the pinnacle i am the life i am the death" he chanted "i am the day and i am the night I AM THE KING OF ELSGUARD AND GOD OF THE ELEMENTS YOU SHALL BOW TO ME" he roared extending his arms suddenly verdict and chaos tensed and dropped their swords and started floating towards claw they lowered to the ground in front of him on their knees and were forced to bow by claw
Reneki let out another roar, this one in pain, and stumbled to her feet, gasping. With a furious snarl, she sent burst after burst of dark element energy, aiming at Rikota, not stopping for a moment.

Old April 17th, 2017, 08:21 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Reneki let out another roar, this one in pain, and stumbled to her feet, gasping. With a furious snarl, she sent burst after burst of dark element energy, aiming at Rikota, not stopping for a moment.
Rikota turned his eyes lightning with surprise then he teleported out of the way appearing behind reneki he hit her in the back of the head knocking her down a black hole appeared on his hand and he went to hit her with it but was stopped in mid air by a ball of energy as claw stopped him claw then shot over and barreled into him he turned to reneki as rikota slammed into a tree "you have unlocked darkwings power now you must unlock your other 5 powers fire ice light blood and most importantly your stone powers take my hand" he said extending his hand for her just then another roar sounded and hariku who had been watching from a safe distance came rushing in he had already unlocked his other 5 powers void fire ice goldenfire and fabric breaker along with his born powers of stone

Old April 17th, 2017, 08:26 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Rikota turned his eyes lightning with surprise then he teleported out of the way appearing behind reneki he hit her in the back of the head knocking her down a black hole appeared on his hand and he went to hit her with it but was stopped in mid air by a ball of energy as claw stopped him claw then shot over and barreled into him he turned to reneki as rikota slammed into a tree "you have unlocked darkwings power now you must unlock your other 5 powers fire ice light blood and most importantly your stone powers take my hand" he said extending his hand for her just then another roar sounded and hariku who had been watching from a safe distance came rushing in he had already unlocked his other 5 powers void fire ice goldenfire and fabric breaker along with his born powers of stone
Reneki went rigid as he teleported behind her and hit her. She hit the ground with a grimace, then looked up as Claw extended one talon. She took it without a moment of hesitation.