by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:19 AM

Old January 14th, 2024, 09:47 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Birchbranch's ears twitched at Tansypaw's words.

The brown-and-white warrior's wounds stung. Terribly.

If Tansypaw didn't treat them, infection would set in and Birchbranch could die.

Her tail tip flicked to-and-fro with the words from the ThunderClan cats. She looked at Larkstar.

"Why take them up on ther word when all they do is boss other cats around?" She snapped, shooting the words at Bumblestar.

"No cat in RiverClan likes you, Bumblestar. Not to mention that you keep showing up in our camp just to complain."

Birchbranch rolled her eyes, a snarl rumbling in her throat.

"RiverClan has no business with ThunderClan, and I'd like it to stay that way. All ThunderClan's warriors' do are boss the other Clans around and the barge into their camps to complain about something that isn't our problem."

If Birchbranch was in Larkstar's pawsteps, she'd dismiss the ThunderClan cats right here right now

But Birchbranch wasn't Larkstar, and she wasn't even Clan Deputy, either. It wasn't her place to try and dismiss them.

She looked at Birdsnow and grunted.

"I'm heading to the warriors' den to rest. You can come and get me when these fish-brains leave."
@FrostyGalaxy // @dino. // @silver. // @poppy

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; January 14th, 2024 at 09:51 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 09:50 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
The trek from the edge of the territory to RiverClan's new camp was completely and stupidly ridiculous. Bumblestar's legs were aching by the time she shouldered her way through the camp entrance, but her expression was resolute, her eyes still blazed, and her fur spiked as if she were on a mission to personally commit at least five counts of first degree murder.

"LARKSTAR! Get the HELL out here before I come over there ‘n DRAG you out!”

She let the body on her back slide to the ground with a harsh thump and stood over it, signaling for Wolfpaw and Mudhound to let their own weight drop. I told you the next time your Clan screwed with mine, there’d be hell to pay! Three of your warriors on MY land, tryin’ to kill MY cats - who the hell d'you think you are? You think my Clan’s free game, that you can wander across MY borders and murder my cats in addition to the poison you spread through my land? Get! Out here!

Moonfoot - She/Her - Warrior

"Who in the world do you think you are?!"
I screamed at bumblestar, my pelt bristling. "You broke the code. Multiple times!" Fury blazed in my eyes, and behind me somewhere was my mate pricklestep.

"I don't know what cat in their right mind would break into another clan's camp. I get our warriors were being idiotic, but that doesn't mean you kill our cats!" I hiss.

"You've known the code for ages- and there's one rule even the youngest kit should know: 'An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.'"

My fur bristled and i spat out, with slight respect in my tone,
"You don't seem to be an honorable warrior then, Bumblestar; neither are your warriors who were involved in this slaughter."

"Larkstar, don't you agree?" I said more softly, tail lashing.

I flexed my claws on the grown and flicked my tail dissaprovingly; all of the other clans should know what Bumblestar had her warriors do. The nerve of code-breaking- the part of the code that even the youngest kit knew!

My tail was swaying in anger and my jaws in annoyed snarl.

Something was not right about this leader.

She didn't seem honorable anymore.

She seemed horrible. A criminal.

As if she was going to bring back an evil era like moons before.

Old January 14th, 2024, 09:59 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

@leopard. // @FrostyGalaxy // @dino.

Shellwhisker got to her paws and stood beside Moonfoot.

"Even if Larkstar doesn't agree, Moonfoot, I certainly do."

The RiverClan she-cat whisked her tail.

"My Clamate is right, Bumblestar," Her voice was coldly polite, eyes narrowed. Shellwhisker's expression was unreadble.

"You dont seem very honorable, anymore, these days. Whatever you have done, keep it in your own Clan. Stop dragging RiverClan into this. We're not your problem, and we're certainly not your Clan to boss around."

Shellwhisker's ice blue gaze was as cold as dew froze to a fern.

"You're outnumbered here. All Larkstar has to do is give us the word and we'll shred your matted pelts and feed them to foxes."

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; January 14th, 2024 at 10:00 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:17 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Hoping to starclan that these kits listened to them and went to the nursery, she stood in front of the entrance. Springpaw chooses to purposely block the entrance, making sure they can't see anything ahead. No way would she let these kits see something like this early in life, not when they weren't ready for it. "You may want to see it but you shouldn't see all of that, you're still young, enjoy it" she went to gently pat Blizzardkit on the head in comfort. Even with the kit trying to act tough she could tell they were pretty rattled from the sight ahead.

Springpaw turned her attention towards Hollyflight now, she was fuming with this one. "Is it so hard for you to listen when I tell you to corral ALL the kits? Do you care so little for everyone around you that you care for only you and your child? If that's the case you don't belong in a clan, we don't need those that can't give a damn for the younger generation or anyone at that" she hissed in the face of Hollyflight. Her claws were itching to dig into their throat but she wouldn't do that in front of the kits right now.

Why couldn't they just shut the hell up and stop the yelling, especially since Larkstar was dealing with them right now? "Will you two shut the hell up and stop whining!" she set narrowed eyes onto Eaglecall, and Goldfish. All these idiotic cats throwing out the first thing on their head without any thought to it.

@Batt. @Spookez. @Blaze_Songs239 @Cubeisdagoat
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Hollyflight glared at the apprentice.

``Pft- you know asumtions are often wrong right? Quillkit is not my kitten, and there were three here. `` She hissed, `` and also- you don't get to boss me around, Apprentice. `` She snapped.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:20 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

bunnytuft - riverclan - warrior - he/him

Bunnytuft watched the chaos in the Clan. What in StarClan's name?! Who did Bumblestar think she is?! Just barging into camp to complain? She's supposed to be a leader for StarClab's sake! One minute he was chatting with Owltalon, the next minute ThunderClan had stormed in babbling about RiverClan and wanting to speak to Larkstar.

"My Clanmates are right. Why the hell are you busting into camp to come complain to Larkstar. Take responsibility and be a leader for StarClan's sake Bumblestar!" He shouts, his white thick fur bristling.

This was irritating. These two were Clan leaders, not kits. They were approved by StarClan and had nine lives, dammit! Talonpaw and Tansypaw also raised a good argument, so Bunnytuft decided to put his own input in.

"Both of you need to quit it! You're bickering like kits, pointing fingers at each other. And Larkstar, as much as I understand and respect your decisions, you have to do something! Stop being docile and peaceful, because it's obviously not working. You want to keep other Clans away? Give 'em a reason to stay out of the damn camp! So we're just going to let ThunderClan walk all over us? We're RiverClan! We're better than this!"

"Now, I'm not saying we should start a war or anything, or cause any violence, but we can't just cower away and let them get away with this. They barged into our camp. They're the ones instigating here. They're practically begging for a fight that they can't win."

He tosses his head over to the ThunderClan leader. "You're in our turf Bumblestar. If things get messy, it's your fault." He growled, sheathing and unsheathing his claws, impatiently and angry at the audacity of ThunderClan.
@FrostyGalaxy @dino. @silver.

Old January 14th, 2024, 10:35 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - @leopard. @Shellwhisker
Ripplepelt held back a wince at Tansypaw's words. She was right - Larkstar shouldn't just let ThunderClan walk all over them. This was the second time that the ThunderClan leader had marched into RiverClan camp to complain. Would Bumblestar be so brave bringing bodies into ShadowClan camp? It was common courtesy to wait till a gathering, and the full moon wasn't far.
However... to bring it up in front of the other leader only served to make them look weak. They needed to show a united front where the other clans watched - it wasn't the wisest choice to announce right in front of an opposing leader that she was no longer healing her clanmates, nor that she disagreed with her leader. She was young, and would learn to voice her concerns privately in time, but for now, the damage was done.

With a quick glance at Springpaw to make sure kits were well out of the way, Ripplepelt turned to Moonfoot and Shellwhisker. It would be noble of them to defend their clan... if they weren't completely ignoring the orders their leader had just given them. Not to mention that Moonfoot's argument completely ignored the fact that the clans had always killed border crossers, let alone ambushers. If ThunderClan's words were to be believed, they had killed in self-defence - something that the code Moonfoot had just recited quite explicitly allowed. And to put their leader on the spot like that - didn't she realise she was forcing her to side with either a disobeying clanmate or the leader of an enemy clan? Did no one consider how this made RiverClan look?

Despite her mood, she kept the insults and arguments that she wanted to voice quiet, and kept her words short and to the point - no use making them look more divided than they already did.
"Larkstar has given you her words already - stand down," she mewed, words clipped. "You have no obligation to follow Bumblestar's orders, but you should certainly follow your own leader's." She fixed them both with a firm glare. Perhaps if they wouldn't listen to their leader, they would listen to a senior warrior. Ha - like that's gonna happen.

Last edited by lesbianism; January 17th, 2024 at 11:34 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:44 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: Semi-Hiatus. Little to no activity until the 23rd or 24th
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Hoping to starclan that these kits listened to them and went to the nursery, she stood in front of the entrance. Springpaw chooses to purposely block the entrance, making sure they can't see anything ahead. No way would she let these kits see something like this early in life, not when they weren't ready for it. "You may want to see it but you shouldn't see all of that, you're still young, enjoy it" she went to gently pat Blizzardkit on the head in comfort. Even with the kit trying to act tough she could tell they were pretty rattled from the sight ahead.

Springpaw turned her attention towards Hollyflight now, she was fuming with this one. "Is it so hard for you to listen when I tell you to corral ALL the kits? Do you care so little for everyone around you that you care for only you and your child? If that's the case you don't belong in a clan, we don't need those that can't give a damn for the younger generation or anyone at that" she hissed in the face of Hollyflight. Her claws were itching to dig into their throat but she wouldn't do that in front of the kits right now.

Why couldn't they just shut the hell up and stop the yelling, especially since Larkstar was dealing with them right now? "Will you two shut the hell up and stop whining!" she set narrowed eyes onto Eaglecall, and Goldfish. All these idiotic cats throwing out the first thing on their head without any thought to it.

@Batt. @Spookez. @Blaze_Songs239 @Cubeisdagoat
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

GOLDFISH
20 MOONS | FEMALE | RIVERCLAN
"Ye who slays the day tends to slave away"
Tags; Quote for @/Leafy

What the heck was this kiddo talking about? "Listen, Springpaw." she said slowly. "I said that we're all ticked off." her eyes narrowed.
"I nearly got myself killed saving this clan's skin the other day." she flicked her tail tartly at the tortie apprentice. "Now, Do you need help?" her voice cool and calm and tinged with slight, gentle authority.
Springpaw was brave. The molly would give the she-cat that.
But if she thought Goldfish was trudging around, complaining, she had a lot more learning to do. "Let me know if you need anything." she flicked her tail and gave Springpaw a playful look. "Try not to get your ear cuffed!" she added wryly, eyes sparking with amusement.
Evey stressful multi-Clan crisis needed a little humor.

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; January 14th, 2024 at 10:45 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing
Riverclan
He/Him

This was ridiculous. Had Larkstar not just told them to stand down? From where he stood–near the mouth of the warrior’s den, peering out with a deep frown carved into his lips, he watched as everything unfolded. Dead clanmates–yapping clanmates. It was a mess. Should he really be tossing himself into the mix? Not sure.

“Bumblestar doesn’t need to know that we don’t like ‘er, she just told us that some of our clanmates wanted to kill hers.” Dapplewing huffed, aiming his statement at Birchbranch as he stepped out of the den. He wasn’t looking to instigate more, he just wanted to try and pull some of his clanmates away from Larkstar and Bumblestar so that they could handle things themselves. “Your statements would be true if our warriors hadn’t gone off into Thunderclan territory and attacked them with the intent to kill–that makes us their problem."

Shooting a glance at Moonfoot, he sighed. The scent of blood, death, wafting off of their fallen clanmates was beginning to tug at his heart now. Oh, poor Dapplewing, always so sentimental. “What they did cannot be excused with idiocy. Trespassing and attempting to kill them? That sounds necessary for self-defence to me. It’s so condescending of us to say these things when our warriors are just as bad! We have zero sense of community here–we’re always divided and arguing with one another. Warriors going out, trespassing, poisoning, attempting to kill–we are not any better.”

“If we have any respect left, any sense of community and companionship, just this once, let’s listen to Larkstar and let her handle it.”

Ripplepelt’s clipped words made his ear twitch. A sense of warm thankfulness washed over his body, and he couldn’t help but sigh with relief. Someone still had some sense.

[ @Shellwhisker @leopard. @lesbianism ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old January 14th, 2024, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw
She/her | 36 moons | RiverClan Apprentice
Chaos. Utter chaos.

In her time as an apprentice she'd been through so much chaos and death, she hoped it would end at some point. Everytime she thought it was finally over, suddenly there was more death, loss and grief. So, three RiverClan cats had stepped over the ThunderClan border and gotten themselves killed. Honestly, that seemed like their problem – who in their right minds would tresspass and attack, especially without permission of Larkstar? Her one amber eye shifted over to some cat who was now doubting ThunderClan's and Larkstar's ability, apparently. It's not that she liked ThunderClan, but this was a disgrace.

"Moonfoot, do you really think it's ThunderClan's fault if three RiverClan warriors crossed the border and attacked them, probably with the goal to kill them? This has nothing to do with warrior code! It's a disgrace to RiverClan that our clanmates would do something so stupid. I'm not a fan of ThunderClan, but this was RiverClan's fault! You say that no cat is allowed to kill unless it's necessary for self defense – it was necessary for self defense! Are you, like, stupid or something? What would you do if three cats just started attacking you and your clanmates, your family, trying to kill them? Would you let them be killed just because of the warrior code? I doubt so!"

"Shellwhisker, right now who gives a damn if Bumblestar is honorable or not and what does that have to do with this situation? They have every right to be mad. You say ThunderClan shouldn't drag RiverClan into this, when all of this started because of our warriors, not ThunderClan's! I don't know what's gotten into you two but if you have some goddamn sense just listen to Larkstar's orders and stop acting like idiots. So if Larkstar gives orders you follow them, because this is your own clan and she's probably done more than any of you for RiverClan in the past few moons."

Okay, okay.. calm down. It had been a while since she'd had one of those outbursts, but she was glad that she wasn't alone with being mad at these two. Her one eye briefly wandered over to Dapplewing and Ripplepelt, and honestly, she was a little ashamed at letting anger control her again. But.. maybe it would put some sense into Moonfoot and Shellwhisker.

[ @leopard. @Shellwhisker @lesbianism @Omari ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; January 14th, 2024 at 11:45 AM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:07 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springpaw
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She stood there blinking a few times trying to comprehend what she was hearing and seeing. Why was it that every time she tried to do her job as a lionheart someone kept bringing up her being a paw still? They all seemed to think that just because they were a warrior they had all the respect in the world and acted high and mighty. "I have half a mind to knock you into next week" she was tired of people disrespecting her. She may be a paw right now but she was trying her best to do more for the clan than these two were right now. "If you want to play it like that, I'm not just an apprentice idiot, I'm a lionheart, and I'm using what bit of authority I have to tell you to do something that should've been basic enough for you, like making sure the young of our clan aren't witness to such gruesome events like this" claws dug into the ground stopping herself from clawing their mouth. What if she just took their heads and buried them in the dirt they stood on, it was better than her killing them.

"And you" voice as low as she could get it for her age, she was nearly as big as the one before her. All these stupid warriors they had here, "You're looking for something to help out with? Then do so with your mouth shut before I shut it for you" she wanted those who kept opening their mouth when it wasn't needed. "If you want to do something so bad you can find it yourself, like making sure these kits don't try anything sneaky, you're a damn warrior why are you going around asking if anyone needs help when you can take charge yourself!" she had a dislike for those who just sat there twiddling their paws confused about what they should do. "Almost everyone here has almost died for the clan, what makes you the top one around here? That is the stupidest thing I've heard you guys spew yet, and if someone as so much as touches me, ill send them to starclan for a visit" she snarled.

@Batt. @Blaze_Songs239

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw