Old October 27th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Sedgewater Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvySpirit View Post
WillowGaze

She squealed- "WHAT THE- oh hi-" she began to laugh, "I guess I was thinking so much, I never even noticed you-" the she-cat purred...
Darkriver

He smiled "good that was kinda the point of this secret meeting" he told Willowgaze as he got off of her.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old October 27th, 2022, 10:05 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Darkriver

He smiled "good that was kinda the point of this secret meeting" he told Willowgaze as he got off of her.
Willowgaze

The she-cat groomed her back fur back into place, "No one even knew I was sneaking out- I'm known for enjoying night hunting anyways so it wasn't odd for me to leave-"
Old October 27th, 2022, 12:36 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
// @lumina

>Birchpaw<
Birchpaw watched the stranger's fur flatten, but he hadn't really felt as if he was any danger to begin with. This cat seemed older, whereas Birchpaw was younger, and he certainly would know his own territory better. The apprentice's eyes flickered over the stranger's form for a moment before returning to his face, and Birchpaw ran his tongue over his lips.

"Coldsong." He tested the name out on his tongue. Chilly, like it implied, and Coldsong must have been a WindClan warrior. He tilted his head. "I'd have to be pretty stupid to get lost in my own territory. I'm Birchpaw. I'm just looking for a ditch to sleep in. Do you know any good ditches around here?"
"Hm. Fair 'nuff." Coldsong replied to the comment on being lost, finally rising to his paws. He shook his heavily-scarred pelt free of any clinging grass and then took a more proper seat facing Birchpaw. Then he realized what the apprentice actually said. A...ditch? To sleep in? Coldsong wrinkled his nose, unsure of how else to react. He had his fair share of sleeping in ditches during his time in the outskirts, but...that was because, sometimes, he had to. It was extremely odd to hear this request coming from a Clanner. "Oh. Uh. No, I don't know of any ditches around here..." Coldsong admitted. "Why you lookin' for a ditch? Wouldn't the comforts of a nest be nicer to sleep in?" He smiled a bit at that thought, realizing he'd never have to sleep in rough terrain ever again. He'll forever be welcomed home by the comforts of his nest in the warriors' den. Thank StarClan he came back.

But uh...knowing some Clan cats would prefer at ditch over a nest was beyond him.

@dino.

Last edited by Doom; October 27th, 2022 at 12:37 PM.
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:33 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumina View Post

"Hm. Fair 'nuff." Coldsong replied to the comment on being lost, finally rising to his paws. He shook his heavily-scarred pelt free of any clinging grass and then took a more proper seat facing Birchpaw. Then he realized what the apprentice actually said. A...ditch? To sleep in? Coldsong wrinkled his nose, unsure of how else to react. He had his fair share of sleeping in ditches during his time in the outskirts, but...that was because, sometimes, he had to. It was extremely odd to hear this request coming from a Clanner. "Oh. Uh. No, I don't know of any ditches around here..." Coldsong admitted. "Why you lookin' for a ditch? Wouldn't the comforts of a nest be nicer to sleep in?" He smiled a bit at that thought, realizing he'd never have to sleep in rough terrain ever again. He'll forever be welcomed home by the comforts of his nest in the warriors' den. Thank StarClan he came back.

But uh...knowing some Clan cats would prefer at ditch over a nest was beyond him.

@dino.

>Birchpaw<
He watched as Coldsong repositioned, and then did so himself, sitting down to wrap his tail around his paws. Brr, cold outside... he let his fur fluff a little bit and sniffed. It smelled like heather and grass and morning chill.

Birchpaw tilted his head at Coldsong owlishly once again. "Hm. That's a shame... No, I don't think my nest would be nice." His eyes and his smile were both tired. "I have trouble sleeping, you see. A ditch sounds comfortable, and maybe the sounds of the things around would help."

He reached a paw out to bat at a couple of fallen leaves, gaze turning away from Coldsong. He was very certain of his earlier assessment, but... "Are you a WindClan warrior?" he inquired softly. "What's WindClan like?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old October 27th, 2022, 07:51 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
Willowgaze

The she-cat groomed her back fur back into place, "No one even knew I was sneaking out- I'm known for enjoying night hunting anyways so it wasn't odd for me to leave-"
Darkriver

" Good, we wouldn't want anyone knowing we were having fun with someone we're not supposed to have fun with." he laughs "so where are you injured my dear is it still your lonely heart or is it something else."

- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; October 27th, 2022 at 07:53 PM.
Old October 28th, 2022, 09:11 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
Darkriver

" Good, we wouldn't want anyone knowing we were having fun with someone we're not supposed to have fun with." he laughs "so where are you injured my dear is it still your lonely heart or is it something else."
WillowGaze

"I think I've fallen ill, Oh i've been so cold lately! nothing could ever keep me warm!" she flops over and plays dead while giggling.
Old October 28th, 2022, 09:15 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
WillowGaze

"I think I've fallen ill, Oh i've been so cold lately! nothing could ever keep me warm!" she flops over and plays dead while giggling.
"my, my that is terrible, I have only one way to cure that." He lays down "come closer I'm sure I can keep you warm"

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old October 28th, 2022, 09:24 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
"my, my that is terrible, I have only one way to cure that." He lays down "come closer I'm sure I can keep you warm"
WillowGaze

And like a dork, she rolls into him. Willowgaze wasn't cold at all, her thick coat kept her nice and warm... she was probably the warmest cat out there... Her long fur was well-kept and soft... Willowgaze purrs and closes her eyes.
Old October 28th, 2022, 09:39 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Quote:
WillowGaze

And like a dork, she rolls into him. Willowgaze wasn't cold at all, her thick coat kept her nice and warm... she was probably the warmest cat out there... Her long fur was well-kept and soft... Willowgaze purrs and closes her eyes.
Darkriver

Darkriver purrs as she lays next to him. He looks up at the stars, this is everything I have ever wanted, the only problem was that she is in Windclan and I'm Riverclan he sighs stop worrying and just enjoy the moment Darkriver and he does

- Audrey Hepburn -
Old October 28th, 2022, 09:40 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

(Fawn is doing a little task for NinjaBloss! Our Winclan Deputy here is not fond of 'forbidden romances' so the very chaotic, and clueless, Mushroompaw is here to end it! I have permission by Bloss to do this lol)

---

Mushroompaw had stumbled upon,, well they weren't quite sure what! It looked like his clanmate, was cuddling with someone from a different clan?

Oh no no no! Not on his self-proclaimed nighttime hunting patrol to impress his new mentor! They padded over, the golden tabby doing their best to keep his voice calm. Man, he hated those that broke the code! Even if it was something that happened all the time-,,

Argh, besides that, they were supposed to be loyal to Windclan first and foremost! Twilightstar was the best leader in the forest, Fallownose the best deputy, and Cowpaw the best Medicine Cat! As he drew closer, they noticed that the clanmate of his was none other than Willowgaze!

"Willowgaze!", Mushroompaw meowed loudly, calling his clanmate as he bounded closer to them. "What are you doing,, with one of the fish cats!"

---

@Silvershadow13 @IvySpirit

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; October 28th, 2022 at 09:46 AM.