by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 05:48 AM

Old February 29th, 2024, 03:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"If this is how you treat an actual child," Wolfpaw spat toward her. As she moved to leave, he swioed toward her hindlegs - claws in, but with the force intended to send her toppling over. He didn't want her to leave, considering she should've been under guard and not free to torment apprentices. "Then you'd be better off dead, save those kits you're trying to force life into from suffering at your paws." Rough, but not something he regreted saying in the slightest. Moontail's behaviors were not one befitting of an adult, let alone a parent.

In the moment, he didn't want to break his focus on Moontail but he did motion to gently swish his tail against Lightningpaw. Wasn't much, but would at least serve as a comfort to know Moontail wouldn't be getting past him.

[ @RoboPrism @Fish ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:38 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw stayed hidden behind Wolfpaw's tail as she didn't want to move an inch away from protection. She was scared that if she moved too far away from him that Moontail would pounce her like she did not too long ago. "Beat her up!" Cried Lightningpaw, gaining a slight amount of courage now that she knew he was actively comforting her. "Uh, those kits will go on to another mom who they deserve!" She touted having no clue how that actually worked
@RoboPrism @BEAR.
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:45 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"If this is how you treat an actual child," Wolfpaw spat toward her. As she moved to leave, he swioed toward her hindlegs - claws in, but with the force intended to send her toppling over. He didn't want her to leave, considering she should've been under guard and not free to torment apprentices. "Then you'd be better off dead, save those kits you're trying to force life into from suffering at your paws." Rough, but not something he regreted saying in the slightest. Moontail's behaviors were not one befitting of an adult, let alone a parent.

In the moment, he didn't want to break his focus on Moontail but he did motion to gently swish his tail against Lightningpaw. Wasn't much, but would at least serve as a comfort to know Moontail wouldn't be getting past him.

[ @RoboPrism @Fish ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Lightningpaw stayed hidden behind Wolfpaw's tail as she didn't want to move an inch away from protection. She was scared that if she moved too far away from him that Moontail would pounce her like she did not too long ago. "Beat her up!" Cried Lightningpaw, gaining a slight amount of courage now that she knew he was actively comforting her. "Uh, those kits will go on to another mom who they deserve!" She touted having no clue how that actually worked
@RoboPrism @BEAR.
~Moontail~
Female, 51 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior (Queen)
A pure white she-cat of long length fur and sapphire blue eyes.
Mentor: Unknown.
Apprentice(s):
Mate: ???
Family: Kits - To be born.

Moontail picked up a leg that had gotten swiped off balance and turned to continue, until her ears burned, and rage filled her chest. With wind in her eyes, she whipped around and dove swiftly to the ground before Wolfpaw, and sprang into his chest.

"IF YOU THINK THAT WAY- YOU DESERVE TO DIE! I HOPE I DON'T BIRTH SUCH DISGRACES LIKE YOU!" She yowled, aiming to dig her claws into his throat.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:54 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ done with staff powerplay perms - given the terms moontail was provided with her camp confinement, my next post will result in her execution regardless of the response @RoboPrism @Fish @BEAR. ]

From her den, Bumblestar could kind of hear the commotion. It hadn't sounded like anything that needed much attention at first. And then Lightningpaw shrieked that someone had tried to kill her.

In a flash, she rose from her nest and shoved her way through the lichen curtain out into the clearing, fur already bristling. Her eyes caught Moontail first, the cat lunging for her son, who seemed to be actively shielding Lightningpaw from the blow.

With a snarl, Bumblestar intercepted - slamming into Moontail's side and pinning her to the ground with one set of her claws buried in Moontail's shoulder, the other pressed against her throat.

"One chance!" she roared. "I gave you one chance to fix your treasonous behavior, one warning, 'n you can't even work with that! Give me one reason I shouldn't tear your throat out!"
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:12 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ done with staff powerplay perms - given the terms moontail was provided with her camp confinement, my next post will result in her execution regardless of the response @RoboPrism @Fish @BEAR. ]

From her den, Bumblestar could kind of hear the commotion. It hadn't sounded like anything that needed much attention at first. And then Lightningpaw shrieked that someone had tried to kill her.

In a flash, she rose from her nest and shoved her way through the lichen curtain out into the clearing, fur already bristling. Her eyes caught Moontail first, the cat lunging for her son, who seemed to be actively shielding Lightningpaw from the blow.

With a snarl, Bumblestar intercepted - slamming into Moontail's side and pinning her to the ground with one set of her claws buried in Moontail's shoulder, the other pressed against her throat.

"One chance!" she roared. "I gave you one chance to fix your treasonous behavior, one warning, 'n you can't even work with that! Give me one reason I shouldn't tear your throat out!"
~Moontail~
Female, 51 Moons
THUNDERCLAN - Warrior (Queen)
A pure white she-cat of long length fur and sapphire blue eyes.
Mate: Hollowfoot
Family: Kits - To never be born. Sun, Glow, Crescent, Burrow, Shine...?

"...Goodbye..." she whispered, not to her mate who wasn't there, like he promised, not to anyone presently born...
Closing her eyes she whimpered. I'm sorry my loves... I'll name you... I'll name you before I go... Sun.. Glow, Crescent, Burrow... how many of you are there? Shine...

Moontail didn't want to see the sun or the moon. She would die indeed if it would have saved her kits, but there was nothing. There was no mother around to sympathize with her, no cat with common sense.

Hollowfoot... don't kill Bumblestar. It was me. I killed them.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw braced himself.

Dodging meant endangering Lightningpaw, so he was fully ready to take the brunt of her crashing into him - but a familiar cream pelt burst onto the scene and his preparations were for naught. Wolfpaw relaxed, the tension in his muscles releasing as Bumba handled the parasite. "She spent that chance trying to run her mouth, she hasn't learned a damn thing." Attacking him aside, she'd gone after Lightningpaw, hoped to twist her mind and make her see Bumblestar in a worst light. Thankfully, despite being a younger apprentice Lightningpaw had the sense to not listen.

"Why don't we get some fresher air?" Now that they weren't in danger, he could turn his attention to Lightningpaw. "Hunting, battle. Whatever you wanna do." Once he had confirmation from her, he would guide her out of camp.

Wolfpaw knew what Bumba was gonna do, and he didn't want Lightningpaw to be subjected to an execution so soon.

[ @dino. @Fish @RoboPrism ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:23 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Lightningpaw let out a horrified screech when she saw Moontail come in to try and kill her protector. It felt like the world was getting darker and time seemed to slow down to a crawl. She wanted to get up and protect Wolfpaw, jump up and help attack her but... But! Her body didn't listen to her. It wouldn't move. "Wolfpaw!" She cried unable to look away at the horror before her.

Then..

Then a cream and brown blur came in and smashed into Moontail. Suddenly finding the courage, Lightningpaw stood up to see what happened and. "Mentorstar!" She cried out before realizing she messed up the name just a little. Eheh she wasn't supposed to know that she only referred to her leader as 'My mentor'.

Before she could get any reaction from that Wolfpaw offered to go off and do something outside of camp. She didn't know what she wanted to do other than walk away with Wolfpaw so she did so, sticking to as close as she could to Wolf as she could. It would have almost looked like his pelt suddenly grew a white spot. The frightened apprentice couldn't find any words to say.
@BEAR. @dino. @RoboPrism
Old February 29th, 2024, 04:26 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Revolting. Not even a shred of remorse, not a sliver or pride or courage left over - this slug simply slumped over and accepted defeat.

Bumblestar sneered. She was semi-aware of Wolfpaw leading Lightningpaw out of camp behind her, and she would allow them the time to get through the entrance tunnel before her expression darkened further.

"You're a disgrace," she spat, and in one swift motion, tore her claws through Moontail's throat. Finally, silence. Thank the skies. Maybe the thought was cruel, but she didn't care: she hoped this prevented the parasite from ever seeing those kits of hers. Moontail had been warned. This was her own fault.

Huffing out a breath, she bent down to sling the corpse over her back. To the outskirts to be left for the scavengers to gorge themselves on.

[ @RoboPrism @Fish @BEAR. ]
Old February 29th, 2024, 05:17 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

EchoHeart

"as a mother and a warrior i want my clan and my child to have a perfect life!"

she sat, far from the chaos happening in camp outside of camp, her thoughts leading her to believe she made a mistake...she needed to leave....needed to find a new clan...maybe even leave somewhere new...she wasnt sure where she would go....but she had to leave...mosskit was too young to know death, yet he knew. she was to old to have anymore kits, to old to fight. she knew when mosskit was a paw, she be moved to the elders den or....whatever their leader would want. she didnt know what was happening in thunderclan, but her heart ached with news of deaths everyday. she couldnt bare it.
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:00 AM

My Mood: Bashful

Rabbitleap entered the clearing, eyes opening wide with horror when she saw what had happened. Why must it happen? In times like this, she half-wished she was a kittypet. At least then her kits would be safe. Shaking, she retreated back into the den.
"Don't go out," she told Sandkit. Sandkit whined, but a stern look quieted her.