Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:53 AM
I wanna create an outsider...
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2024, 05:43 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader, kitty softpaws
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Snow. There's been a pileup of a lot of snow. Mostly, RiverClan had done well with clearing it away so the clan could get around still - which was good!! But things felt... a little dreary. Deciding they needed a little fun, maybe some cute decorations, Larkstar wanders up to the nearest bank of snow and starts packing it together until it vaguely resembles that could maybe possibly resemble something that might've, at one point, been a cat.

Yeah, this isn't going that well.

[ open if someone wants to help with the snowcat for bingo !! ]

Frostfeather
RiverClan Warrior
''RiverClan will always have the best carp!''

Her silver-and-white fur was bushed out against the cold, but her green eyes glowed.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old January 10th, 2024, 06:22 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:

*-Lark'star'-*

Snow. There's been a pileup of a lot of snow. Mostly, RiverClan had done well with clearing it away so the clan could get around still - which was good!! But things felt... a little dreary. Deciding they needed a little fun, maybe some cute decorations, Larkstar wanders up to the nearest bank of snow and starts packing it together until it vaguely resembles that could maybe possibly resemble something that might've, at one point, been a cat.

*Bluefang came over with a smile, offering to help or join*

(Don't fully know what's happening but Bluefang will be here for it!)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 10th, 2024, 06:58 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post
Dawnripple sat in the center of the clearing, gazing up at the overcast sky. a light breeze brushed past her pelt, bringing with it the cold. but Dawnripple didn't mind the cold. she liked it. she loved it. It was calming, and even with the clearing bustling around her, she was in her own little world staring up at the grey clouds. she didn't mind the cats brushing past her. they didn't bother her, for now.
(Open! have an new weird personality for this cat.)

Swanberry was freezing. Freeeezing!

She hated how the snow, hated how if made her paws numb and clumsy.

She'd take the hottest days in Riverclan over this. Heck, she'd take scorching hot rivers!

In her mindless pacing, she found herself colliding with another cat.

"MMPF!" She yowled, kicking up snow as her paws waved around.

Blinking stars out of her eyes, she was able to recognize the cat before her. Dawnripple.

(Sorry for the short reply, I've gotta leave soon. I promise they'll be longer though!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; January 10th, 2024 at 06:58 AM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 07:37 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:

*-Lark'star'-*

"Whatcha doin, Larkstar?" Eaglecall's curious voice rang out as he padded over. "Can I help?"
Old January 10th, 2024, 09:06 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lark'star'-*

"Does it look that bad..?" The leader asked as Birdsnow bumped her, an embarrassed smile worming its way onto her face. She'd done this her last leaf-bare with Scorchedhollow, but neither of them had been very good at it. Seems that some skills don't just magically improve. Honestly, she's surprised it resembles a cat enough that that's what Birdsnow assumes at first. Although, her deputy was a fair bit older than her, so maybe she's seen plenty of badly made snowcats.

She's about to open her mouth to accept the help when a little kit comes careening into her pile of snow, knocking part of it off and skidding to a halt right between her paws and is then scolded by another kit.

"No, no, Eaglekit's alright, don't worry, Tulipkit. I was just... trying to make a snowcat, nothing important." She smiles down at the two, though she feels a little silly for indulging in the dumb activity anyway. She's still young, but she's also a leader. Is it taboo for leaders to engage in these activities? Probably not, but will it make her seem... unserious to the other cats? The kits probably wouldn't care, but what about the others?

And then there's more cats here coming to see what's going on and, oh stars, why is this so embarrassing??

"Oh- uh, I'm just... making a snowcat? You're welcome to make some as well..?" A little sheepish, tail flicking nervously behind her, Lark turns back to face her snow-not-really-a-cat with a forced smile. Why didn't she realize cats would come and ask what she was up to??

[ @Micanomancy // @poppy // @Cubeisdagoat // @bubble[error]. // @Yunhos_Personal_Potato // @paris // @chickadee ]
Old January 10th, 2024, 10:00 AM
Prides the death of u+me

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ Ginger'snap - a brown and white tom with blue eyes ]
[ he/him ]

The sound of the surrounding cats' chatter was loud in a certain toms ears, as he glanced around at everyone else. He was somewhat new to this whole social thing, because truly, he was unaware that cats often surrounded him. He just hunted, and came back. It was a daily and often thing that the tom was used to, a thing that he hadn't really noticed before...

He had thought of social interactions before, but his worse half - his self-consciousness and social worry - had gotten the better of him. He had often just quietly slunk away into the shadows, enjoying the shade and the peace of the often full clearing. Now that it was leaf-bare, it was more cold, so he had to sit outside of the shadows more often, in the sunlight.

He had often worried that someone would approach him while he basked on a rock that lay strewn in camp, strike up a conversation.

However today felt different for Ginger'feather, and he believed that maybe, just maybe, he could talk to a cat around the camp. Most were involved in interactions already, so he slowly started to pass by, looking for maybe a more calm cat, someone that he could just easily slide a "hello" to.
" Never look behind you, for what you see will make you soft. However, do not look in front too far, do not strain, for what you find will terrify you. So perhaps you're best focusing on your steps, moving on, and never looking anywhere but the now. " - me
Old January 10th, 2024, 10:05 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:

*-Lark'star'-*

"Does it look that bad..?" The leader asked as Birdsnow bumped her, an embarrassed smile worming its way onto her face. She'd done this her last leaf-bare with Scorchedhollow, but neither of them had been very good at it. Seems that some skills don't just magically improve. Honestly, she's surprised it resembles a cat enough that that's what Birdsnow assumes at first. Although, her deputy was a fair bit older than her, so maybe she's seen plenty of badly made snowcats.

She's about to open her mouth to accept the help when a little kit comes careening into her pile of snow, knocking part of it off and skidding to a halt right between her paws and is then scolded by another kit.

"No, no, Eaglekit's alright, don't worry, Tulipkit. I was just... trying to make a snowcat, nothing important." She smiles down at the two, though she feels a little silly for indulging in the dumb activity anyway. She's still young, but she's also a leader. Is it taboo for leaders to engage in these activities? Probably not, but will it make her seem... unserious to the other cats? The kits probably wouldn't care, but what about the others?

And then there's more cats here coming to see what's going on and, oh stars, why is this so embarrassing??

"Oh- uh, I'm just... making a snowcat? You're welcome to make some as well..?" A little sheepish, tail flicking nervously behind her, Lark turns back to face her snow-not-really-a-cat with a forced smile. Why didn't she realize cats would come and ask what she was up to??

[ @Micanomancy // @poppy // @Cubeisdagoat // @bubble[error]. // @Yunhos_Personal_Potato // @paris // @chickadee ]

@Butternose [ Gingerfeather ]

Frostfeather
RiverClan Warrior
''RiverClan will always have the best carp!''

______
Frostfeather gave a warm-hearted purr towards the RiverClan Leader.

''Not at all!'' The dappled silver-and-white she-cat mewed, her green eyes glittering. ''Besides, don't worry about it. It looks amazing. The entire of RiverClan respects you, Larkstar.''

Frostfeather's silver-and-white pelt sort of blended in with the snow, which makes her an excellent leaf-bare hunter. She was less likely to scare off prey.

The warrior's gaze flicked over to Gingerfeather, and she called to the tom.

''Come and join us!''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 10th, 2024 at 10:10 AM. Reason: got a name wrong lol
Old January 10th, 2024, 11:52 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:

*-Lark'star'-*

Eaglecall began to push snow together into small spheres and began piling the spheres up, soon making a body-like shape. He made a smaller ball and put it on the top of the body, making the head before adding the remaining missing pieces. "Look what I made!" He proudly displayed his masterpiece.
Old January 10th, 2024, 11:55 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

"Oh." The calico replied feeling guilty for yelling at Eaglekit. "Sorry, Eaglekit." She meowed sheepishly with a small smile to accompany it.

She then turned back to Larkstar, tilting her head when their leader mentioned snowcats. "Snowcat? What's a snowcat?" She inquired with curious eyes. When Larkstar invited them to join she brightened up excitedly. "I want to make one too!!" Then she paused for a moment. "Wait. How do I make one?"

. . .

@Micanomancy
@FrostyGalaxy

Last edited by chickadee; January 10th, 2024 at 11:56 AM.
Old January 10th, 2024, 12:19 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Blizzardkit
Lyrebird's Lullaby, Agatha Kitty,

Blizzardkit pranced around the clan. Jumping into the melted snow. The mud on the ground stuck into her paws and made her feel sticky, but she still enjoyed the feeling nonetheless.

Her tail did a little wag as she jumped into a little pile she made herself, laughing and smiling when the snow would cling to her fur and melt into her skin. She had been playing for hours out in the snow, burying herself in piles. It felt wrong, being in so much pain but feeling so happy at the same time.

Was snow supposed to hurt? Blizzardkit looked down at her paws and realized they were bright red. It hurt every time she walked on the ground. It hurt every time she would touch something cold. That was pretty often. But she didn't want to stop playing. But her paws hurt so bad... But she was having fun? Why did her paws ruin it?

She played with the snow some more, clustering it up into piles and smashing them down. Pretending she was defending "Snow-clan." from the evil Snow-cat clan. It was good fun until the snow slowly turned into water. "Aww there's no more snow : (" Blizzardkit drooped in sadness. Now that she didn't have anything to distract her from the pain in her paws (Which now were starting to peel off the skin.) Blizzardkit started to cry. Looking around for something else to do, she turned towards the camp entrance. Surely there's more snow out in the territory?

But Blizzardkit would get punished if she left camp. But she really wanted to... But she didn't want to get in trouble! Besides, she was due for her apprentice ceremony soon. It would be terrible if she would have gotten that stalled because she made some stupid decision. If I sneak out, nobody would notice me! Blizzardkit peered around. Pretending to look like she was just some other goofy kit exploring the camp. She got closer and closer to the entrance. Slowly sneaking out.

(Open.) (Blizzardkit has small Frostbite on her paws, and I'm have her almost die of Hypothermia when she gets out of camp. )

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; January 10th, 2024 at 12:21 PM.
Closed Thread