Last post by dino.
Today 09:16 PM

Old Today, 03:26 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

c o b w e b f e r n ┆ ☆
she / they . 21 moons . riverclan mca
a very scarred, grey fluffy bengal with a missing back right leg. she has fluffs of white and darker grey fur.
purrks ; herbal knowledge tier two, the collector | formatting creds to wolfie <3 | lesbian/sapphic + demigirl

trigger warning ; this character frequently talks and thinks about past abuse, panic attacks, anxiety, and depression. interact with care <3

└> . . . tags below

cobwebfern swallowed, stepping up now and coughing quietly after accidentally swallowing her own spit. great start to her first time sending out patrols. alrighty. time to send these out. she'd pre-planned, scratching little groups into the dirt in the medicine den to figure what she needed out. ' ahem!! riverclan!! hi! it's me. gather for herb patrols, please! er.. listen for your names, 'nd get ready to go promptly. '

---

sleepy thicket
' duskleaf! please take riftpaw and marigoldpaw out to the sleepy thicket to search for borage and some sticks. borage is pretty coarse and hairy, and we want the leaves mostly if you can get that. you should know what sticks are. i hope. ' okay. first one down. she could do this. on a roll. let's go. continuing on!!
[ @Vitalspark ; @korok ; @Marigoldwhisper ]

lionsbeach
' adderstrike, could you please take foxleap and softpaw down to lionsbeach to grab clover and yarrow? clover is a little three leaved green plant and yarrow is a tallish plant that's green with little white flowers upon the top! you should be able to find these easily. ' cobwebfern shifted, squinting and then clearing her throat. she thought she was doing pretty well!
[ @Fish ; @twizzypaw ; @ChromeSpooky_Hwaa ]

seagrass fields
' rosehawk! i'd like you to lead a patrol to seagrass fields to grab some tansy and daisy. tansy are pretty little yellow fluffy thingie flowers, and daisy are white flowers with nice petals and yellow insides. you'll want to grab the stems for these too. please take stormstar with you. i'll issue you a warning now, keep a very respectful distance to the graves. stay around the edges and the pond. ' cobwebfern's tone was cool, a contrast to her original peppy tone. this was serious, and she did not want to hear back that any graves were touched at all.
[ @anika ; @taillow ]

finishing, she dipped her head and smiled. ' if you have any questions at all, about your herbs or anything, please come find me! i'd be happy to explain anything you need. thank you! '

---

ooc ; hai :3 baby's first herb patrol so bear with me thanks
due date ; october 23rd by 11:59pm est
last day to request an extension ; october 26th by 11:59pm est

if your character needs to be replaced after october 16th, please have them come speak to cobwebfern in character to provide an ic reason. prior to then, a vm to me asking to be replaced is fine.

if a patrol member has not responded in 48 hours, you are encouraged to bump them. if they have not replied in 72 hours, you are encouraged to skip over them.

the patrols will be added to the patrol menu so please refrain from doing that.
please make sure to link your gathering posts in your report. thank you !! <3

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

" i was nothing before, so i couldn't have asked to be born . "

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3

Last edited by finley !!; Today at 05:03 PM.
Old Today, 03:30 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━
|{Word count:54/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenpaw was sat near the apprentice den, paws tucked neatly as he watched the patrols get called out by Stormstar. If Floodsight wasnt called that meant he'd get to go training if she did well that meant he'd have to wait till tomorrow which honestly- sucked. Ofcourse becuase luck was always on his side! Floodsight was called up for patrol. Aspenpaw let out an exasperated sigh as stood up, deciding he'd rather sleep for the rest of the day then. No point in sitting around anyway! He was halfway into the apprentice name when his very own name was called for a patrol. First he felt excitement that he was going to go on a patrol and get out of camp and then he was confused to why he wasn't on the same patrol as his mentor. Was that allowed? It must be. Stormstar would make such a mistake as that.

Oh well in that case! Puffing out his fur proudly he marched towards where the rest of his clanmates were gathering into their patrol groups. He was quick to realise he was the first one his patrol there. That's fine he could wait, atleast he'd be out today! Sitting back down, aspenpaw scanned the crowd half looking for his patrol mates and half thinking about if he'd have any luck in hunting this time around. Maybe his bad luck stemmed from floodsight? Nooo- maybe. Guess he'd find out today.

( Peachspring; @chickadee // Seapaw; @sleepyyjax )

Old Today, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime! <3 (I won't be able to respond on Tues and Thirs as well as wensday and Sunday morning!
My Mood: Queenly

(TreeClimber)-(Agender)-(12 moons)-(Riverclan warrior)

TreeClimber nodded as they padded over to Songfeather, their head held high and their pelt bristling with excitement.
" I'm ready to go if you guys are. "
They mewed as they tried to keep themselves put together, not wanting to look like a kit who was just taking their first steps out of the nursery.
@Levanya
Old Today, 05:45 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 41 Moons | Posts: 126
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Marigoldwhisper @Luna16

He smiled when the cats he was leading rounded up quickly. It made his job nice and easy and they could get out to the borders quicker. “Evenin’ DeerSpark.” he dipped his head kindly to the tom, than flicked his gaze over to his apprentice whom scrambled over. “KitePaw.” he acknowledged the younger before turning to the exit. “We’ll ge’ the borders marked, per usual. Same rules apply ‘s las’ time. While times passed, still be careful. Don’ do anythin’ that may offend WindClan. Don’ overmark or anythin’. I’m sure you two’ll be fine.” he assured. They seemed like responsible cats, he should probably save the speech for those who actually cause chaos and such.

Once the borders are marked, DeerSpark, long as ya don’ mind I may try and teach KitePaw a thin’ or two?” he offered, a questioning gaze flickered to the warrior. It seemed like a convenient time as long as the borders were marked quickly and efficiently.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old Today, 07:28 PM
Submarines beware

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf

23 Moons | He/Him | Agatha Kitty

RiverClan Warrior

Duskleaf was in his tree when he heard Cobwebfern calling for herb patrols. Oh! That must be her first time doing that as medicine cat apprentice! Either that or she’d done it before, and Duskleaf had just slept through it. But he descended from the tree to listen closer, in case he was called for one, if he wasn’t he could go back up to his tree. Pretty much immediately, he was called to lead a herb patrol. Riftpaw he knew well, Marigoldpaw he didn’t know yet, although not hearing much about a cat he believed tended to be a good thing since usually it’d be trouble word would spread of. He repeated the description of borage in his head, and it was a good thing Cobwebfern had mentioned that it was the leaves, Duskleaf tended to take things too literally so he could certainly have ended up digging the plant out by the roots and bringing the whole thing back…again. As for sticks, that would be very easy, although he had no idea what use they would be for healing.

"Riftpaw! Marigoldpaw! I’m o'er here!" He shouted so they could hear, before sitting down, waiting for the two apprentices to show up.

@korok @Marigoldwhisper
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old Today, 07:46 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 7 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
header by @/dino.

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Riftpaw yawned as he padded up to his mentor, glancing back to see if Marigoldpaw was following. He had yet to speak to this denmate of his. "Here." He replied to Duskleaf, expression ever unchanging.

( @Whitestarliner | @Marigoldwhisper )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old Today, 08:11 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

art by @/Eidolon
Cascadingrapids-She/Her
26 Moons

------------------

Cascadingrapids trotted over after a bug stretch once she heard her name called.
Looks like she was going with two apprentices to Lionsbeach.
Should be quick and easy.

So, she looks around for the two apprentices.
"Jaggedpaw! Sneezepaw!" She calls out.

@Madelaine - @rubberRatroom

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old Today, 08:13 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Asleep

OspreyDart (RC Warrior)
-----------------------
Ospreydart darted to patrol call. "I am here for patrols!" The tom nervously announced.

[OPEN! For patrols of course]

Osprey flicked his tail as he stared at
night sky. "Every cat has a story,
you just never found the ending
to yours just yet.
"

Last edited by MaximusPrime27; Today at 08:15 PM.
Old Today, 08:51 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bored

Jaggedpaw
[ He/Him - Riverclan App -
Purrks: none ]

Watching with his one eye Jaggedpaw heard his name alongside two others. He grew excited and moved over to the sound of the warriors voice. Wait he didn't know how to fish or hunt for that matter. All he got was a swim lesson. Then this might be the time to learn then. He stood beside them and waited for the other apprentice.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101; @rubberRatroom; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

---