Locals of WCO!
Last post by poppy
Yesterday 11:29 PM

Old December 9th, 2023, 03:14 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Frostpetal offers to join in the burial. No, it's not because I want to spend time with Larkstar. Her brain was being dumb and she hated that.
@FrostyGalaxy (here's frostpetal being a hopeless romantic)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 9th, 2023, 04:03 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

The sun was setting now, and whether Larkwing wanted to or not, now was the time to get up and lay her brother to rest. Tired, aching muscles pushed themselves to standing, bits of moss from her nest clung to her fur, but the ruler didn't bother cleaning them off - grooming would take too long anyway.

First thing she noticed as she exited her den was Darkdeception, wandering towards her (seriously, what leader before her had approved a name that just sounded evil???). Instinctually, she tensed, but he only came to report that a kit - Smolderkit - had snuck away to watch the sunset of all things.

"Make sure he knows how dangerous that was," she manages to mutter "no meal tonight." And she presses forward to the body of her brother, stooping down another moment to sink her nose into the fur on his head. A moment after that, she stands tall and addresses the clan.

"Anyone who would like to aid in his burial can join me at Sleepy Thicket." She says, and begins shouldering his weight to carry to the thicket.

[ NEXT POST WILL BE AT SLEEPY THICKET SOME TIME LATER TODAY. ALL RANKS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN I JUST ASK THAT, SHOULD OLDER KITS DECIDE TO COME WITH, THEY STICK CLOSE TO THE WARRIORS ]

now, Smolderkit had eavesdropped like an adorable little bean and realized how stupid what he had done was. However... He liked danger! It was something he refused to deny. He decided, though, that he needed some shuteye so went back to the nursery.
Darkdeception nodded and went to find Smolderkit.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; December 9th, 2023 at 04:29 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 04:40 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Pristinekit
She/Her | The High Priestess

Rising to her paws as Wingkit slunk off to the nursery, Pristinekit shared a brief, worried glance with Honeykit (if the other kit was even looking at her) and then padded after her best friend into the nursery, her blue gaze trained on his slumped shoulders. "Are you coming?" She asked, pausing with one paw in the nursery as she turned back to look at Honeykit. Whether he responded or didn't, Pristinekit would turn back around and trail after Wingkit.

[ @birdie - Wingkit / @poppy - Honeykit | Short post lol r.i.p but i just wanted to get this out of the way before i forget ]

Did you want the good news or the bad news first?

Last edited by Rose; December 9th, 2023 at 05:33 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 05:27 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Sick

Bonekit was sitting in camp. he was still feeling down but Pepperkit had given him new hope at least, Hearing- he needed to work on that, it would take a while before his apprentice ceremony- Larkstar was going through a lot-. he started to pace around camp, while he was walking he got a little to deep in thought and ended up bumping into someone. he fell back, this was not the first time he had bumped into somone "s-sorry" he said.

@chickadee

Toadstoolspore is the leader of Mushroomclan

she has a Semi-open den policy ^^

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 10th, 2023 at 10:34 PM.
Old December 9th, 2023, 09:48 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Frecklepaw glanced over to Shatterpaw, face full of sorrow. He debated on approaching the tom (@Spartan-117 sorry its short! activity post but also isnt that his brother also? my memory is terrible <3)

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old December 9th, 2023, 11:36 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @raggedstalagmite.
Ripplepelt slipped out of the warriors den and into the chilling leaf-bare air with a shiver. Days like this left her wanting to crawl right back into her nest to sleep the day away, and with leaf-bare just started there were still colder to come.

She stretched out with a yawn, glancing around the clearing - maybe there would be a patrol to volunteer for, or perhaps Adderpaw might be eager for something to do. As she did, she spotted Swanbreeze.

Ripplepelt trotted up to the other she-cat with her tail up. It had been a little while since their trip to Haven Springs, and she was pleased to see her again.

"Swanbreeze!" she chirped in greeting. "How are you? Recovered from the snow the other day, I hope?"

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old December 10th, 2023, 12:18 AM
meine maus.

Bump Policy: daily !! i love to rp !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @raggedstalagmite.
Ripplepelt slipped out of the warriors den and into the chilling leaf-bare air with a shiver. Days like this left her wanting to crawl right back into her nest to sleep the day away, and with leaf-bare just started there were still colder to come.

She stretched out with a yawn, glancing around the clearing - maybe there would be a patrol to volunteer for, or perhaps Adderpaw might be eager for something to do. As she did, she spotted Swanbreeze.

Ripplepelt trotted up to the other she-cat with her tail up. It had been a little while since their trip to Haven Springs, and she was pleased to see her again.

"Swanbreeze!" she chirped in greeting. "How are you? Recovered from the snow the other day, I hope?"

╰┈➤ ˢʷᵃⁿᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ
¹⁰⁸ ᵐᵒᵒⁿˢ ; ˢʰᵉ⁻ᶜᵃᵗ ; ˡᵉˢᵇⁱᵃⁿ
a white she-cat with very pale gray stripes and pale cerulean eyes.
very sleek and lean figure.

swanbreeze purred at the sight of her friend, padding up to her excitedly. trilling, she rubbed up against her, her thin fur relaxing under ripplepelt's thick pelt. ``i'm fine now,`` swanbreeze laughed softly. she had become more affectionate towards ripplepelt now that they had spent a little time together; swan had tended to get a little too comfortable around cats she knew in the slightest.

``thank you, by the way`` she smiled, her head running under ripplepelt's chin as she chirped, affectionately lapping at ripplepelt's ear as a warm greeting. ripplepelt felt as if she was engulfed in swanbreeze's comfortable embrace; she seemed to like giving affection. ``you're lively today!`` swan chuckled, pulling away for a second to look up at ripplepelt with a glint in her eye. ripplepelt's not sure what glint it was, though.

gently, swan nudged ripple towards a large patch of ferns, laying down in them once they had gotten close enough. ``come; lay with me,``she offered gently, a soft look in her eyes. tail flicking and whiskers twitching, she rolled onto her back playfully.
i have a phone now and will be online less. i'm sorry if i'm gone for long periods of time, but this website was just a little hobby thing i hyper-fixated on for a while and now has dissolved into something a little less. i don't really plan on coming back but don't have the heart to log out.

sorry if we had a little rp together pookies but some things just don't last forever <33
Old December 10th, 2023, 01:06 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedstalagmite. View Post

╰┈➤ ˢʷᵃⁿᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ

swanbreeze purred at the sight of her friend, padding up to her excitedly. trilling, she rubbed up against her, her thin fur relaxing under ripplepelt's thick pelt. ``i'm fine now,`` swanbreeze laughed softly. she had become more affectionate towards ripplepelt now that they had spent a little time together; swan had tended to get a little too comfortable around cats she knew in the slightest.

``thank you, by the way`` she smiled, her head running under ripplepelt's chin as she chirped, affectionately lapping at ripplepelt's ear as a warm greeting. ripplepelt felt as if she was engulfed in swanbreeze's comfortable embrace; she seemed to like giving affection. ``you're lively today!`` swan chuckled, pulling away for a second to look up at ripplepelt with a glint in her eye. ripplepelt's not sure what glint it was, though.

gently, swan nudged ripple towards a large patch of ferns, laying down in them once they had gotten close enough. ``come; lay with me,``she offered gently, a soft look in her eyes. tail flicking and whiskers twitching, she rolled onto her back playfully.

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian

"I'm glad to hear you recovered from the snow attack," she mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement. She pressed her nose to Swanbreeze's cheek. "But what am I being thanked for?"

"I'm always lively. What can I say? I like to keep busy. There's always something that needs to be done." She twitched her tail playfully. "You're pretty lively yourself this morning."

She let Swanbreeze guide her, curious about the glint in her eye. What did she have planned? She watched fondly as she lay belly-up in the ferns.
"I've only just woken up," she protested lightly, but lay down beside her anyway, stomach to the soft plants and flank touching Swanbreeze. With how busy she'd been lately, she deserved a little rest.

Old December 10th, 2023, 01:22 AM
meine maus.

Bump Policy: daily !! i love to rp !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t

"I'm glad to hear you recovered from the snow attack," she mewed, whiskers twitching in amusement. She pressed her nose to Swanbreeze's cheek. "But what am I being thanked for?"

"I'm always lively. What can I say? I like to keep busy. There's always something that needs to be done." She twitched her tail playfully. "You're pretty lively yourself this morning."

She let Swanbreeze guide her, curious about the glint in her eye. What did she have planned? She watched fondly as she lay belly-up in the ferns.
"I've only just woken up," she protested lightly, but lay down beside her anyway, stomach to the soft plants and flank touching Swanbreeze. With how busy she'd been lately, she deserved a little rest.

╰┈➤ ˢʷᵃⁿᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ

swanbreeze let out a playful little mewl and pawed at ripplepelt's face. it was quite amusing to swan; seeing ripplepelt's whiskers flinch and twitch with confusion as she did so. ``i tend to be a little too happy in the morning.`` she giggled, rolling over and laying on her side, facing ripplepelt. it seemed she was just really deep in thought, observing ripplepelt closely.

``you're really pretty, y'know,`` she blurted out, snapping back to her senses and letting out a nervous laugh as she brushed it off. ``i-i said that out loud, huh? i didn't mean to say that.. i mean- not that i'm implying you aren't, you are, but-`` she rambled.

---------

{{ i might not reply to your next reply because it's currently 2:20 in my country and i'm getting rlly tired- i'll reply to you asap after i get the energy, i promise }}
i have a phone now and will be online less. i'm sorry if i'm gone for long periods of time, but this website was just a little hobby thing i hyper-fixated on for a while and now has dissolved into something a little less. i don't really plan on coming back but don't have the heart to log out.

sorry if we had a little rp together pookies but some things just don't last forever <33
Old December 10th, 2023, 03:01 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggedstalagmite. View Post
╰┈➤ ˢʷᵃⁿᵇʳᵉᵉᶻᵉ

swanbreeze let out a playful little mewl and pawed at ripplepelt's face. it was quite amusing to swan; seeing ripplepelt's whiskers flinch and twitch with confusion as she did so. ``i tend to be a little too happy in the morning.`` she giggled, rolling over and laying on her side, facing ripplepelt. it seemed she was just really deep in thought, observing ripplepelt closely.

``you're really pretty, y'know,`` she blurted out, snapping back to her senses and letting out a nervous laugh as she brushed it off. ``i-i said that out loud, huh? i didn't mean to say that.. i mean- not that i'm implying you aren't, you are, but-`` she rambled.

---------

{{ i might not reply to your next reply because it's currently 2:20 in my country and i'm getting rlly tired- i'll reply to you asap after i get the energy, i promise }}

r i p p l e p e l t

Ripplepelt blinked down at Swanbreeze with wide green eyes at the sudden compliment, then tilted her head at her curiously as she continued, trying to backtrack.
"Now you sound like a nervous apprentice. Do you start the day as a kit and grow into an elder as the sun sets?" she joked. She dipped her head to give Swanbreeze a gentle lick to the cheek.

"Thank you for the compliment," she purred. "You're very pretty yourself."