Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw leaned her head against Ripplepelt to comfort her. She felt her heart breaking for the warrior. She seen death herself as well but no one she knew personally just cats she seen around the camp here or there. "That sounds like a good way to go, going to sleep in the elder's den to wake up in silverpelt. Also that's a good way of seeing it, being grateful for all the time you spent with them"

"Well I suppose I shouldn't give up before even starting. I just didn't make any friends in the nursery.." She then perked up and grew a wide grin before giggling. "I will be the role model of the den! And maybe I can help some cats falling behind" Adderpaw said, but she didn't really think the last part would come about. Warriors knew more than she did.

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
"I didn't make friends other than my litter mate until I was a warrior," she mewed. "I'm sure as you get closer to your warrior name the apprentices will start to look up to you, and once you've become a warrior, you can get an apprentice of your own!"

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old November 30th, 2023, 07:58 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
"I didn't make friends other than my litter mate until I was a warrior," she mewed. "I'm sure as you get closer to your warrior name the apprentices will start to look up to you, and once you've become a warrior, you can get an apprentice of your own!"

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw let out a little purr when she received the lick. "I didn't even think about training apprentices when I get old enough. Oh my that feels like a big responsibility." Adderpaw said. Sure being the best warrior would be fine, she just had to prove herself. An apprentice? With that she would have to make sure someone else reached to being a warrior. "I mean what if they don't have the drive to want to do anything?" Adderpaw shook her head. "Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself"
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:39 PM

Bump Policy: 48 Hrs
My Mood: Lazy

Crabkit padded out into the clearing, stretching out his small kit limbs and feeling the harsh cold flow through his fur. He let out a yawn as this was one of the few times he left the comfort of his small woven nest, rearing his head around the clearing, he spotted many cats of the clan bustling through their day to day activities. In his mind all he could think is one of these days i'm gonna be an apprentice, and then a warrior! Slowly making his way throughout the clearing with confidence and swagger he rested his paws in a nearby spot, while his eyes flickered from cat to cat, admiring the warriors and daydreaming of being one himself. Being caught up in his own daydreams he started whispering to himself aloud
"I'm going to one day be the greatest warrior this clan has ever seen, and show all these other cats who the best is!"

{OPEN!}

Last edited by Yolo; November 30th, 2023 at 08:39 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 08:46 PM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

@Yolo

★彡[✰ꜱʏᴄᴀᴍᴏʀᴇꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ.✰彡 �� �� �� �� �� ��
(────)
彡★✰ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ✰ ʀᴄ ✰ 28 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ✰ 彡★
(────)

SycamoreSprout looked over to CrabKit, who was hardly a fox-length away. ' ' I admire you're attitude kiddo. ' ' SycamoreSprout says with a delighted purr and a giggle as she bends down. ' ' You remind me of myself when I was a kit, but that was many moons ago. ' ' the striped warrior says with a flick of her tail as she starts to groom her face, running her paws over her ear again and again.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old November 30th, 2023, 09:03 PM

[B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

@Yolo

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout looked over to CrabKit, who was hardly a fox-length away. ' ' I admire you're attitude kiddo. ' ' SycamoreSprout says with a delighted purr and a giggle as she bends down. ' ' You remind me of myself when I was a kit, but that was many moons ago. ' ' the striped warrior says with a flick of her tail as she starts to groom her face, running her paws over her ear again and again.
Crabkit, suddenly awoken from his daydreams, turned his small ginger head up at the warrior who approached him in embarrassment at being caught in his own head. He gazed at the other cat with distrust and skepticism, most cats liked to make fun of his smaller than average size and build. He stretched out his body to make himself appear bigger due to his insecure thoughts. "oh yeah? I'm sure you didn't have to put up with some of the mouse dung I have to." The ginger tom angrily swished his tail back and forth before saying, "I have to be great, I wont allow myself to be anything less than the best."

Last edited by Yolo; November 30th, 2023 at 09:06 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:09 PM

@Yolo

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout can't do anything but chuckle at the kit's remarks, she remembered her kittenhood all too well. ' ' Yeah, well I bet I put up with more. ' ' Suddenly thinking about her interaction with Logan, she stops her playful face going numb as she fills her head with thoughts. The younger warrior then snaps out of it. ' ' the BEST huh? that'll take a lot of work kiddo. ' ' she says as she continues grooming her slick fur.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; November 30th, 2023 at 09:09 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:22 PM

[B]
Quote:

@Yolo

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout can't do anything but chuckle at the kit's remarks, she remembered her kittenhood all too well. ' ' Yeah, well I bet I put up with more. ' ' Suddenly thinking about her interaction with Logan, she stops her playful face going numb as she fills her head with thoughts. The younger warrior then snaps out of it. ' ' the BEST huh? that'll take a lot of work kiddo. ' ' she says as she continues grooming her slick fur.
Crabkit scoffed at the warriors comment, as of course he knew the training would be hard, his first and most prioritized wish would always to become better, although he longed for companionship with the other kits. He wanted nothing but to be able to be seen as equal and important, he thought if he developed a harsher exterior he would be able to make them respect him, in the end all he did was end up pushing more cats away from him. He scowled and shook his head, he re-focused on the cat in front of him, eyeing her up and down. "Are you one of the best cats in our clan?" the kit meowed, he wanted to know if this was the standard he must hold himself to.

Last edited by Yolo; November 30th, 2023 at 09:22 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolo View Post
[B]

Crabkit scoffed at the warriors comment, as of course he knew the training would be hard, his first and most prioritized wish would always to become better, although he longed for companionship with the other kits. He wanted nothing but to be able to be seen as equal and important, he thought if he developed a harsher exterior he would be able to make them respect him, in the end all he did was end up pushing more cats away from him. He scowled and shook his head, he re-focused on the cat in front of him, eyeing her up and down. "Are you one of the best cats in our clan?" the kit meowed, he wanted to know if this was the standard he must hold himself to.

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout stops grooming and shakes her head no, she wasn't one of the best. ' ' can't say I am, no sir ree. ' '. The striped warrior says in a kinder tone. ' ' it depends on what YOU count the best, the best hunter, the wisest cat, the best fighter, who holds the most power, who's more popular. ' ' the she-cat says bluntly but sounds somewhat wise as if she prepared this conversation.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old November 30th, 2023, 09:39 PM

[B]
Quote:

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout stops grooming and shakes her head no, she wasn't one of the best. ' ' can't say I am, no sir ree. ' '. The striped warrior says in a kinder tone. ' ' it depends on what YOU count the best, the best hunter, the wisest cat, the best fighter, who holds the most power, who's more popular. ' ' the she-cat says bluntly but sounds somewhat wise as if she prepared this conversation.
Crabkit stared back at the other cat in confusion, what exactly did qualify as the best? He pondered on it for a moment before getting frustrated and shouting,"well the best is just the best isn't it?! I mean what else could there be besides just being the best warrior possible!" Looking down at his paws ashamed at his outburst, he slowly wrapped his tail around his body before staring up towards silverpelt, thinking profusely on how this warrior made him question himself.

Last edited by Yolo; November 30th, 2023 at 09:39 PM.
Old November 30th, 2023, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolo View Post
[B]

Crabkit stared back at the other cat in confusion, what exactly did qualify as the best? He pondered on it for a moment before getting frustrated and shouting,"well the best is just the best isn't it?! I mean what else could there be besides just being the best warrior possible!" Looking down at his paws ashamed at his outburst, he slowly wrapped his tail around his body before staring up towards silverpelt, thinking profusely on how this warrior made him question himself.

(────)
(────)

SycamoreSprout looks down at CrabKit with a look a queen would give a kit If they had just played too rough with one of their littermates. ' ' Well I can tell you right now, that is NOT how the best warrior acts. you have a lot of learning to do young one. ' ' she says in a motherly but stern tone.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!