Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 02:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 02:24 PM
Kestrelpaw's Warrior...
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 02:14 PM
with the stars as our...
Last post by dino.
Today 02:10 PM
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by phantom
Today 02:10 PM

Old July 24th, 2024, 09:56 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

Cats near her border. From this distance, Bumblestar couldn't tell who, but it smelled like a male and a female. After the murder of Mushroompaw, she wasn't taking any chances, and she abandoned her hunt and made for the Outskirts markers.

It didn't take her long to find them, and she was kind of disappointed to see it wasn't someone who was going to get her claws in their eyes, but a mother and a kit. She pushed through the undergrowth and squinted. The mother looked familiar, but she couldn't place from where.

"You're on ThunderClan's border," she stated. "State your business or leave."

[ @ophelia ]
Old July 24th, 2024, 10:15 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @dino. ] - psspssp starfall volunteered spiderthroat to mentor copperpaw

AUTUMN

It was not Springlight that emerged from the trees, but instead an older she-cat. She had an air of confidence; perhaps this was one of the new highranks? Autumnpaw kept her seated position behind the border, not wanting to appear threatening. In all honesty, the former clan cat had hoped to avoid running into any other warriors besides her sister. It opened up a hole of guilt in her stomach that she would’ve preferred to keep shut. But it was too late now.

“My name is Autumnpaw, or Autumn,” she introduced herself, offering a friendly smile. “I was in Thunderclan about nine moons ago. This is my son, Kestrel. I wish for him to join the clan. Are you the right cat to speak with? I was supposed to meet my sister, Springlight. Do you know her?” That was a silly question. Springlight was the medicine cat, of course this cat would know her, highrank or not.

KESTREL

Squirrel smell, squirrel smell, BIG SQUIRREL SMELL! Kestrel’s head popped up from sniffing the border, eyes locking on to a warrior. This was great, his first meeting with a super cool clan warrior. He sat up straight, a calm expression on his face. Autumnpaw. That was the first time he’d heard his mother introduce herself by her clan name. It seemed weird. From the stories she’d told him? apprentices with the “paw” name were supposed to be his age. She was much too old.

Taking matters into his own paws, Kestrel spoke up. “My mother taught me everything she knows about clan life. I want to be an apprentice. She told me Springlight and all the warriors will teach me everything else.” He dropped into a hunting stance, crouched low and tense, ears pricked up. “See? I also memorized the code. Wanna hear it?” he inquired with bright, intense eyes, popping back up.

bump policy - 3 days
character bios | finder

Last edited by ophelia; July 24th, 2024 at 10:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @dino. ] - psspssp starfall volunteered spiderthroat to mentor copperpaw

AUTUMN

It was not Springlight that emerged from the trees, but instead an older she-cat. She had an air of confidence; perhaps this was one of the new highranks? Autumnpaw kept her seated position behind the border, not wanting to appear threatening. In all honesty, the former clan cat had hoped to avoid running into any other warriors besides her sister. It opened up a hole of guilt in her stomach that she would’ve preferred to keep shut. But it was too late now.

“My name is Autumnpaw, or Autumn,” she introduced herself, offering a friendly smile. “I was in Thunderclan about nine moons ago. This is my son, Kestrel. I wish for him to join the clan. Are you the right cat to speak with? I was supposed to meet my sister, Springlight. Do you know her?” That was a silly question. Springlight was the medicine cat, of course this cat would know her, highrank or not.

KESTREL

Squirrel smell, squirrel smell, BIG SQUIRREL SMELL! Kestrel’s head popped up from sniffing the border, eyes locking on to a warrior. This was great, his first meeting with a super cool clan warrior. He sat up straight, a calm expression on his face. Autumnpaw. That was the first time he’d heard his mother introduce herself by her clan name. It seemed weird. From the stories she’d told him? apprentices with the “paw” name were supposed to be his age. She was much too old.

Taking matters into his own paws, Kestrel spoke up. “My mother taught me everything she knows about clan life. I want to be an apprentice. She told me Springlight and all the warriors will teach me everything else.” He dropped into a hunting stance, crouched low and tense, ears pricked up. “See? I also memorized the code. Wanna hear it?” he inquired with bright, intense eyes, popping back up.

Autumnpaw. That name was familiar, too. Come to think of it, didn't Bumblestar know this cat? A former ThunderClan apprentice came to mind if she wracked her brain hard enough... Oh. Springlight's sister. That explained it.

Grief briefly marred Bumblestar's expression before she managed to rein it in again. "Springlight is dead. I'm sorry; you just missed her." How cruel was that? So close and yet so, so far.

But Autumnpaw had said nine moons ago, and in an instant, it was back to business as usual. Bumblestar narrowed her eyes, inspecting both of them (though ignoring the kit's antics aside from a passing glance). "Nine moons," she echoed. "You should know me, then. Bumblestar, if for some reason it's evadin' you. How come you want your kit here, if you left?"