Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:13 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:13 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 09:38 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 09:37 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 09:26 AM

Old July 8th, 2023, 01:36 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulin View Post
(This would be taking place the same night as the current ThunderClan meeting, as Flightpaw has fled out of the back of the apprentice's den through a hole she created and towards the ShadowClan border to prove herself. This is open to one ShadowClan cat)

It was hard to navigate in the darkness of the night, and Flightpaw had stumbled more than a few times, but finally her sprinting had paid off. A sharp, bitter scent flooded her nose and had her slowing down to a stop. Pine-y, less earthy than ThunderClan's. Void of water and heather, which she knew belonged to RiverClan and WindClan. This had to be ShadowClan's border. Peering from her place amongst the dense wooded area she could see the sharp contrast in trees; full thick oaks replaced by spindly pine trees with needles that coated the dark ground. Chirping crickets echoed throughout the otherwise silent forest.

Granted the gift of having a dark coating, Flightpaw found that it was rather easily to blend into the shadows around her. Still the apprentice stuck towards the edge of the distinctive territory mark allowing her green eyes time to adjust to the gloom. "Come on, you rats," she spat in a low tone, looking around sporadically, "I know you love bathing yourselves in the shadows of the night."
Darkcloud narrowed her eyes as she watched the Thunderclan apprentice through the undergrowth yowling insults at her clan "Mousebrained apprentice" she thought coldly unsheathing her claws and and stalking closer still hidden by the shadows.

After a few moments of silence and stillness lunged at the Thunderclan apprentice as fast as a snake and so suddenly that she immediately disturbed the eerie silence of the night.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 8th, 2023 at 01:54 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 03:33 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days

@The Doctor

All was quiet, and Flightpaw could barely see more than a few tail-lengths ahead of her in the gloom. Daybreak couldn't be far but for now she was left practically sightless as she crept closer towards the shared scent line. Her ears remained up and alert and listening for any sounds that would signal trouble, but so far there had been nothing. Not a smidge of movement was caught by surveilling green eyes, which darted over to the far side and unknowingly right past a ShadowClan warrior.

It wasn't until there was a disturbance in the stillness and a rush of wind that Flightpaw realized she hadn't been alone at all. Eyes grew wide and she stood frozen, unable to move as a figure rushed her from the other side. The scent of ShadowClan grew strong as ever and she had no time to move as she was bowled over by the cat.

Fear soon morphed into rage and the dark tabby let out a hiss. "There you are, shadow-scum," she hissed with a gleam of intensity in her gaze. Uncoordinated claws swung upwards in an attempt to score along any part of the ShadowClan cat they could reach, while her hind legs kicked out in an attempt to batter the lower half of the cat. Flightpaw barred her teeth in defiance as she sought to fend off her attacker, adrenaline pumping through her veins.

Last edited by tulin; July 8th, 2023 at 03:33 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 04:01 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
@The Doctor

All was quiet, and Flightpaw could barely see more than a few tail-lengths ahead of her in the gloom. Daybreak couldn't be far but for now she was left practically sightless as she crept closer towards the shared scent line. Her ears remained up and alert and listening for any sounds that would signal trouble, but so far there had been nothing. Not a smidge of movement was caught by surveilling green eyes, which darted over to the far side and unknowingly right past a ShadowClan warrior.

It wasn't until there was a disturbance in the stillness and a rush of wind that Flightpaw realized she hadn't been alone at all. Eyes grew wide and she stood frozen, unable to move as a figure rushed her from the other side. The scent of ShadowClan grew strong as ever and she had no time to move as she was bowled over by the cat.

Fear soon morphed into rage and the dark tabby let out a hiss. "There you are, shadow-scum," she hissed with a gleam of intensity in her gaze. Uncoordinated claws swung upwards in an attempt to score along any part of the ShadowClan cat they could reach, while her hind legs kicked out in an attempt to batter the lower half of the cat. Flightpaw barred her teeth in defiance as she sought to fend off her attacker, adrenaline pumping through her veins.
Darkcloud silently leaped at the apprentice bringing and bringing an unsheathed paw down on the other cat's chest and one on her belly aiming to pin the Thunderclan cat down and strike the young she-cat with a killing bite.

The dark she-cat let out a quiet hiss as the apprentice's claws grazed her cheek but still managed to not move and dug her claws deeper into the other she-cat's flesh.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 8th, 2023, 04:07 PM

@The Doctor

It was a new sensation, to feel claws dig into her fur and past flesh, and from the wounds they created draw forth scarlet droplets of blood. The look of confidence on Flightpaw's face soon morphed from one of arrogant confidence to that of fear and she whipped her head out of the way to avoid a vicious bite that was sent her way. Being pinned down, it was hard to move at all - though her flailing claws seemed to hit their mark somewhat.

"Bite this!" Flightpaw snarled as she lunged her head up and aimed to sink her teeth deep into one of the forelegs holding her. From where one claw was holding her down on her belly, she felt the same burning and sharp sensation that had been in her chest unfold and knew that blood would soon be pooling. Her limbs thrashed more wildly, claws aiming anywhere they could reach as she aimed to throw her attacker off.
Old July 8th, 2023, 04:12 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
@The Doctor

It was a new sensation, to feel claws dig into her fur and past flesh, and from the wounds they created draw forth scarlet droplets of blood. The look of confidence on Flightpaw's face soon morphed from one of arrogant confidence to that of fear and she whipped her head out of the way to avoid a vicious bite that was sent her way. Being pinned down, it was hard to move at all - though her flailing claws seemed to hit their mark somewhat.

"Bite this!" Flightpaw snarled as she lunged her head up and aimed to sink her teeth deep into one of the forelegs holding her. From where one claw was holding her down on her belly, she felt the same burning and sharp sensation that had been in her chest unfold and knew that blood would soon be pooling. Her limbs thrashed more wildly, claws aiming anywhere they could reach as she aimed to throw her attacker off.
Darkcloud hissed as the apprentice's teeth sank into her foreleg she felt a sharp sting of pain but still held on and this time aimed a vicious bite at the young she-cat's flailing foreleand sunk her claws in even deeper.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Last edited by Morrigan; July 8th, 2023 at 04:22 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 04:27 PM

@The Doctor

Flightpaw was too distracted by the determination to land blows (and the satisfaction of her teeth chomping down on the ShadowClan cat's foreleg) to notice a fierce bite aimed at one of her flailing limbs. Pain exploded in it and caused the dark tabby apprentice to release her jaws from their target to let out a yowl of pain. A sudden wave of nausea clouded her gaze and now her hind legs aimed to kick out in a desperate attempt to get this cat off her.

Everything felt like it was slowing down all of a sudden, and only then did she understand the gravity of the situation at paw. With the claws in her fur and flesh digging in deeper and an odd, tingling sensation racing throughout her body, Flightpaw knew she was outmatched. Despite earlier convictions she knew she was not getting out of this fight unscathed. "Get off of me!" The sharp yowl left her as she aimed a sharp blow towards the cat's face to stun it so she could have a chance at escaping. Without training, there was little change it would do much damage if it landed, but she was willing to do anything to get out of the situation. It was almost as if some sort of subconscious instinct was lending its ability to her in this fight.
Old July 8th, 2023, 04:32 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
@The Doctor

Flightpaw was too distracted by the determination to land blows (and the satisfaction of her teeth chomping down on the ShadowClan cat's foreleg) to notice a fierce bite aimed at one of her flailing limbs. Pain exploded in it and caused the dark tabby apprentice to release her jaws from their target to let out a yowl of pain. A sudden wave of nausea clouded her gaze and now her hind legs aimed to kick out in a desperate attempt to get this cat off her.

Everything felt like it was slowing down all of a sudden, and only then did she understand the gravity of the situation at paw. With the claws in her fur and flesh digging in deeper and an odd, tingling sensation racing throughout her body, Flightpaw knew she was outmatched. Despite earlier convictions she knew she was not getting out of this fight unscathed. "Get off of me!" The sharp yowl left her as she aimed a sharp blow towards the cat's face to stun it so she could have a chance at escaping. Without training, there was little change it would do much damage if it landed, but she was willing to do anything to get out of the situation. It was almost as if some sort of subconscious instinct was lending its ability to her in this fight.
Darkcloud jerked her head away so that the blow barely missed her she aimed a paw at the apprentice's throat not to kill her (well not yet probably) but to hold her down.

The dark she-cat stared at the young she-cat with a cold amber gaze "You will learn a lesson that you will not forget" she said cruelly and quietly still digging her claws into the apprentice.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 8th, 2023, 04:37 PM

@The Doctor

Frustrated as her claw missed its mark, Flightpaw was left with no time to formulate another plan when a paw came down onto her throat. She gasped, realizing rather quickly that breathing had become much more difficult. Any ounce of confidence she'd had was gone and replaced by pure terror. It effectively held down her head, and the lack of air made it hard to keep her claws up and flailing.

The dark tabby growled breathlessly despite the terror that coursed through her veins. There was still a fierce determination to get herself out of this situation, but more and more it was becoming apparent that she would not get out of this unless the cat that pinned her decided to let her go. Her cold amber gaze and whispered threat struck Flightpaw speechless, and the apprentice could do nothing but stare wide-eyed up at the cat. A painful whimper came as the claws continued to dig into her flesh, a dizzying feeling washing over her. "Let... me go. I'm not... even on your... territory," she breathed out with a glare.

Last edited by tulin; July 8th, 2023 at 04:37 PM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 04:41 PM
Master of bad jokes

Quote:
@The Doctor

Frustrated as her claw missed its mark, Flightpaw was left with no time to formulate another plan when a paw came down onto her throat. She gasped, realizing rather quickly that breathing had become much more difficult. Any ounce of confidence she'd had was gone and replaced by pure terror. It effectively held down her head, and the lack of air made it hard to keep her claws up and flailing.

The dark tabby growled breathlessly despite the terror that coursed through her veins. There was still a fierce determination to get herself out of this situation, but more and more it was becoming apparent that she would not get out of this unless the cat that pinned her decided to let her go. Her cold amber gaze and whispered threat struck Flightpaw speechless, and the apprentice could do nothing but stare wide-eyed up at the cat. A painful whimper came as the claws continued to dig into her flesh, a dizzying feeling washing over her. "Let... me go. I'm not... even on your... territory," she breathed out with a glare.
Darkcloud still stared at the apprentice with the same cold gaze she felt annoyance course through her but still kept it hidden asshe narrowed her amber eyes.

"You still haven't learned any respect" she whispered cruelly keeping her grip on the young she-cat but waiting for a responce.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Old July 8th, 2023, 04:59 PM

@The Doctor

There was something eerie about the darkness she could feel radiating from the cat above her. Flightpaw had only been to one gathering already and had come face to face with ShadowClan cats before, but never like this. Something about it struck fear for the first time into her heart, and instead of coming up with a sharp quip or otherwise sassy rebuttal, the dark apprentice simply scoffed. She continued to stare up at the warrior in defiance though, but even she was smart enough to understand that attitude would get her killed here.

"...Just... let me go," she huffed and averted her green eyes, unable to believe she was really succumbing to groveling. "You already won, okay? Get... off." Defeat bubbled in her chest and mixed with the frustration that was already there. Pain was still coursing through her veins and she squirmed underneath the claws that pinned her down.