Today 05:15 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 05:14 PM

Old November 12th, 2022, 09:39 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Thunderglade

Honey’Freckle stood there, shocked and hurt. I thought I finally found some I could love… I thought… The hurt was replaced with anger. Not towards Fox’Tail, but herself. I did something to make this happen. I must’ve. It’s my fault. It’s all my fault… She collapsed to the ground and started sobbing.
Old November 13th, 2022, 03:26 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Exclamation Re: Thunderglade

@Salla
Stormwind:

Stormwind glared intensely at Maplesong. The two of them had been put on border patrol together, and Stormwind was steaming with anger.

"Well, Maplesong, let's hope you don't get stuck in a bunny trap this time," Stormwind said sarcastically.

She was trying to insult the she-cat, put she didn't really put her heart into it. She was distracted by the strong scent of ShadowClan cats.

Last edited by DustyRose; November 13th, 2022 at 03:27 PM.
Old November 14th, 2022, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyRose View Post
@Salla
Stormwind:

Stormwind glared intensely at Maplesong. The two of them had been put on border patrol together, and Stormwind was steaming with anger.

"Well, Maplesong, let's hope you don't get stuck in a bunny trap this time," Stormwind said sarcastically.

She was trying to insult the she-cat, put she didn't really put her heart into it. She was distracted by the strong scent of ShadowClan cats.
Maplesong rolled her eyes, why she just wanted to QUIT! But Stormwinds annoying jabbering had to be lasted through. The border was clear, but a strong scent. The Norwegian Mix just rubbed her tail against the baro before turning back.
Old November 14th, 2022, 02:10 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Perchgaze padded forard in the large stocks of grass his pads hurted from the gathering the night before, But he ignored it. Nettlebloom told him to come here tonight. As he popped right onto the windclan border he saw a ginger and white pelt in the bushes peeking out. "Nettlebloom!" he purred happily as he ran beside her where he found she was staring at the water and she looked depressed. "Whats wrong my love?" he asked an edge of concern in his voice. She looked up lip trembiling. "i'm expecting YOUR kits" she sighed. "oh my love" Perchgaze mewed " we will figure this out"
Old November 14th, 2022, 08:13 PM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salla View Post

Maplesong rolled her eyes, why she just wanted to QUIT! But Stormwinds annoying jabbering had to be lasted through. The border was clear, but a strong scent. The Norwegian Mix just rubbed her tail against the baro before turning back.
Stormwind's mood suddenly switched from taunting to conflicted. "Maplesong," she said seriously. "Can I ask you something?"
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:41 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Quietkit crept through the trees, finally reaching the glade. The small, thin she-cat was crouching, trying to make herself seem smaller than she was. Her ears flicked and she glanced around, trying to sense something that would warn her of danger. She had escaped from the twoleg that had captured her as a kit maybe two moons ago, or was it more? Quietkit honestly hadn’t been able to keep track of the time. The only thing she had been able to focus on was trying to find her family.

Her family.

Tears sprang to Quietkit’s eyes as she thought about them, the sharp ache in her chest starting again. She missed them, missed them so much it hurt. If she could go back and do it again, she never would have left the nursery. She just wanted to see her mother again, her father, and her littermates. Quietkit swallowed hard and blinked the tears away, trying once again to focus on her surroundings.
@SpiritedWarrior

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; November 18th, 2022 at 11:41 PM.
Old November 19th, 2022, 01:22 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post
Quietkit crept through the trees, finally reaching the glade. The small, thin she-cat was crouching, trying to make herself seem smaller than she was. Her ears flicked and she glanced around, trying to sense something that would warn her of danger. She had escaped from the twoleg that had captured her as a kit maybe two moons ago, or was it more? Quietkit honestly hadn’t been able to keep track of the time. The only thing she had been able to focus on was trying to find her family.

Her family.

Tears sprang to Quietkit’s eyes as she thought about them, the sharp ache in her chest starting again. She missed them, missed them so much it hurt. If she could go back and do it again, she never would have left the nursery. She just wanted to see her mother again, her father, and her littermates. Quietkit swallowed hard and blinked the tears away, trying once again to focus on her surroundings.
@SpiritedWarrior
Just that morning, Flamheart had woken up and felt like going for a walk in the territory, but this time it was a tad different. The cat she considered her mother figure, Quailfur, had become a warrior once again, but not all her kits made it to apprenticeship: Lavenderpaw, her adopted kit, and Rainpaw, her only son were the only ones. Quietkit and Fallowkit have disappeared. But today, she would make it her goal to find both of them or at least one of them. Ever since her father had left, it created a sort of pit in her stomach that had yet to be filled. Sure, she had Sootfur, Violetpaw, Thrushfur, and Quailfur, but what about the others she considered family?

After waking Rainpaw up and padding out of camp, it was time to begin the trek to the twolegplace, where multiple cats seemed to be coming from these days, even missing Clanmates. Now that there wasn't too much going on in camp, she had pretty much all day to find her lost siblings.

Turning back to look at her adopted brother, she lashed her tail, beckoning him to come closer, "Keep up now, I don't want you to get lost! We're approaching WindClan's border: Thunderglade!"

-------------------------

Rainpaw wasn't all too hopeful about finding Quietkit or Fallowkit, they had been away from ThunderClan for nearly his entire apprenticeship. Qualfur and Thrushfur both seemed to have moved on, almost everyone in his life important to him had distanced themselves from him and ThunderClan. But he was still somehow dragged into Flameheart's little quest. How? He has no idea, but he didn't want to complain if such an opportunity presented itself. Instead, he remained quiet aside from a few yawns. He hadn't been up this early since he was training with Bumbleflight.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" he grumbled and quickened his pace so that he could keep up with the large warrior. It didn't take long for both ThunderClanners to reach the border, it stunk of rabbits. Is this really our border with WIndClan? It stinks... and there's so. Much. WIND! He let out a quiet growl as all his fur was ruffled in a breeze. The cold chill swept through the young tom.

"It's cold..." he groaned as he stepped over a small hole. Wait! That scent... a scent caught in his nose, though it was barely recognizable. He smelled the air once more. It- it can't be... "Quietkit?" he called the seemingly empty space that expanded in front of the trees, leading into WindClan's territory. "Quietkit, are you there?"

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; November 19th, 2022 at 01:24 PM.
Old November 19th, 2022, 01:33 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quietkit shivered as a strong, cold breeze hit her, and she wrapped her tail around herself, trying to keep warm. She kept walking as the wind slowly started getting stronger. Eventually, she was shivering so badly from the cold that she had to stop. She clenched her jaw to keep her teeth from chattering and curled up in the roots of a tree, her bright, ice blue eyes wide as she watched the branches start to sway slightly from the force of the wind. She had always been small and thin, even when she had been trapped in the Twolegs house and was fed regularly, but these moons as a loner had been hard for her, as she had to learn to hunt without any guidance at all. She still was having a bit of trouble with it, and now she was so thin and malnourished that you could almost see the outline of her ribs through her fur. She pinned her ears back as she heard voices nearby, though they were hard to make out and she closed her eyes, a bit scared, hoping she wouldn’t be scared. A lot of the cats she had encountered in the twoleg place had been aggressive and mean, and she had one or two scars that were reminders that strangers were dangerous. But then she heard a voice calling her name. Her head shot up. Why was the other cat calling her name? Was it . . . Could it be one of her siblings? The voice sounded familiar now that it was closer, and she slowly got to her feet, poking her head out of her hiding place.
@SpiritedWarrior

Lilykit Family Adopts

Last edited by Willow_Tree; November 19th, 2022 at 01:52 PM.
Old November 19th, 2022, 01:51 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post
Quietkit shivered as a strong, cold breeze hit her, and she wrapped her tail around herself, trying to keep warm. She kept walking as the wind slowly started getting stronger. Eventually, she was shivering so badly from the cold that she had to stop. She clenched her jaw to keep her teeth from chattering and curled up in the roots of a tree, her bright, ice blue eyes wide as she watched the branches start to sway slightly from the force of the wind. She had always been small and thin, even when she had been trapped in the Twolegs house and was fed regularly, but these moons as a loner had been hard for her, as she had to learn to hunt without any guidance at all. She still was having a bit of trouble with it, and now she was so thin and malnourished that you could almost see the outline of her ribs through her fur. She pinned her ears back as she heard voices nearby, though they were hard to make out and she closed her eyes, a bit scared, hoping she wouldn’t be scared. A lot of the cats she had encountered in the twoleg place had been aggressive and mean, and she had one or two scars that were reminders that strangers were dangerous.
@SpiritedWarrior
Flameheart stopped walking for a moment and turned around to hear what Rainpaw was saying. He was complaining about the cold, though it was typical of some apprentices- especially if they woke up earlier than what they're used to. But the next thing that caught her attention was her brother's sudden stop and calling for his sister's name. He had noticed something. Quietkit's nearby! The hopefulness in her eyes beamed, she silently thanked StarClan for motivating her to get up this morning. She scanned the vast expanse of moor in front of her, but there was no sign of her sister. It makes no sense- she's close, but not- wait! She might be behind us! Turning her whole body around, the young warrior scanned the trees that made up ThunderClan's territory. It took a bit of time and multiple scans, but she eventually laid her eyes on a kit that was cuddled up against a tree to protect herself from the wind.

"Quietkit!" she called out to the young she-cat before running over to her. "Rainpaw, over here!"

-------------------------

Rainpaw paused what he was doing when Flameheart caught on to what was going on and waited patiently for Flameheart to speak again. Once she did, however, she ran off toward the trees. Although the young tabby couldn't entirely believe it, he decided to follow her. If it was true, this would possibly be his best day in multiple moons. And it was in fact true! Quietkit was alive, though barely. She appeared to look very skinny and cold. The tiny frame he once knew was just a tad bigger in height. Waiting a second to see which direction the wind was blowing, the apprentice went to shield his weak sister from the wind. He couldn't believe his eyes, Quietkit was alive! And she found her way back!

Deciding that simply shielding his sister from the wind wasn't enough, he went to lay beside her and curled his tail around her small and skinny frame.

"You're alright... it's me, your brother..." he whispered gently toward his long-lost sister. "You're alright..." he repeated.

"Flameheart, we need to get her back to camp. She's freezing," he looked over at the warrior, trying to read her expression, though it was seemingly empty. I wonder what she's thinking about... "And hungry," he whispered as he turned his head to attempt to comfort his sister with a few licks on the head.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old November 19th, 2022, 02:03 PM
Resident Insomiac

Quietkit couldn’t believe it. When Flameheart and Rainpaw ran over to her, she lifted her head, ice blue eyes opening wide with disbelief, joy, and an underlying exhaustion from the previous few moons. She pressed against Rainpaw, happy to see him again, a silent, weak purr beginning as she tried to make them see how happy and relieved she was to see them. She was grateful when Rainpaw tried sheltering her from the wind, and it calmed her shivering a bit, but not completely. She got to her feet slowly, narrowing her eyes as she tried to pull together what was left of her strength to keep herself from collapsing. Tears pricked at her eyes as she looked over at Rainpaw, relief and happiness flooding over her. She was starting to think she’d never see her family again, and she couldn’t help but thank Starclan for this amazing stroke of luck.

@SpiritedWarrior

Lilykit Family Adopts

Last edited by Willow_Tree; November 19th, 2022 at 02:05 PM.