Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
shadowkit needs art
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 07:08 AM
Greenleaf Cleaning! (Open...
by isla
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:24 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:23 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 19th, 2020, 04:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scum View Post
The moons Houndsong had spent jumping across the roofs of the bright cityscape had left her foreign to the ways of the clan cats that she was once herself. "Well, Lassy, are you going to make me regret it?" She winked her sun kissed eyes, enjoying how flustered the other was trying to avoid becoming.

Houndsong didn't linger to find out the answer. She wasted no time, trotting off again as she headed towards the stream the ran through the moor.

"Come along if you like but I'm not going to force you, little buttercup!" Wolfbound was far from a buttercup and even further from being little but a part of Houndsong hoped it would entice the warrior, infuriate her! Houndsong looked away as a smirk plastered her lips. She picked up the pace of her trotting.

What was so intriguing about her? Gosh. She was like honey, The smell was enticing enough and it just kept you wanting more and more. Wolfbounds hard gaze found hers and lingered for a pregnant moment, she’d never seen eyes so pretty. Like polished gems or the suns golden reflection off a pool of clear water. A flushed look crossed her cheeks. Where was that rugged side of her? The charming flirty side? This mysterious newcomer seemed to knock it right out of her.

As she began to move the blue ticked tabby was quick to follow. She was paying a game, toying with her emotions between her paws. This was emotional manipulation! She kinda liked it too... even if she was helpless.

Little buttercup? her chest tightened. She was smart... stringing her along and waiting just out of reach. Tricky. “Little buttercup hm? If I didn’t know any better I’d think you were toying with me darling” she caught up to her sticking close as her défenses seemed to corrode. “What’s your name?”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 19th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

At his gruff come in, the molly walked the rest of the way inside the den while keeping a close eye on Hivekit. She was being rather bossy right now, Deadpool found the kit so charming.
"Bites fix can Yote?" The chimera asked as she took a seat in front of the medicine cat, raising her injured leg and tipping her face to show him the bite there. The mangled side of his muzzle was interesting, she never bothered to look at much during her mini panic attack. Up closer she'd like to know what happened to him, yet bites her tongue. That sick feeling in her belly was making act all weird.
The warrior dropped her gaze to Hivekit when the molly asked yet another blunt question. It could be considered offensive, Deadpool was hoping that Coyotesnarl had trouble understand the little one. Her tail curls as confusion set in when the little she-cat began wandering off literally blindly. She looked troubled, Deadpool wasn't sure why.
"Ah, Hivekit, no go that way," the warrior leaves the medicine cat's side to go and fetch the kit before she knocked something down or hurt herself. That gross pungent scent of fear hits her nose as she dropped her head in an attempt to grab the kit by the scuff. Deadpool had no idea what was freaking Hivekit out, there was nothing really scary in this den. Coyotesnarl might have looked a little intimidating, but the kit couldn't see him being blind.
May the smells were too much for her? Deadpool would set the kit down underneath her, between her forepaws. Her father would often place her there when she had mini panic attacks as a kit. It usually helped.
@Fallen One @wren

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Engaged to Ian

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Since she barely recalled the pelts and names of her own clanmates, there was no way she'd know who Wrenwing was talking about.
"I will inform Duskstar of it at the Gathering." She answered, not seeing the point in walking all the way over to ThunderClan to tell her a kit was trespassing. She liked that he did want to inquire more about the matter. He seemed to have some common sense, the questioning could be annoying to some, but Twilightstar liked that he wanted to keep up to date on it.
"That looks painful and sort of itchy." The leader observed, watching small droplets fall from his nose.
"She got you good, bested by a kit." Her tone was light and tease as wriggles her own nose with discomfort. She hasn't gotten her nose touched in a fight yet, but even some light scratches appeared like they'd bother the hell out of her.
"It was good that you did not, walking in ThunderClan territory even to make sure of the kit's wellbeing would most likely be frowned upon. Since you didn't have the kit with you and a patrol found you, it wouldn't be hard for them to say that you were trespassing." Just thinking about was enough to give her a headache. Wrenwing apparently wasn't a tailless, she might try relying in him more in the future.
"Anything else?"
@Mumble
---
Such cheek! He had the audacity to remind her that she wouldn't be in charge anymore and after she had so kindly invited him along. Clearly he didn't know her very well, she always got her way one way or another. She can't help but hiss at him but he told her she'd be carried like prey. How rude!
"You know what, I'm not telling you when I'm leaving. You can figure out how to save yourself when the tailless burn down the clan." If she was going to be the brains of the operation he could at least be the muscle. But nooooooooooo, he just had to be a butthole.
Rushingmoor was seriously a hopeless romantic. She gives him a blank look when he uses the word soulmate. There was no such thing as a soulmate, it sounded stupid to her.
"I give up, I do not understand the romantic aspects of love at all." Cats spend all their time courting someone, finally get a mate, maybe some kits, and later decide that it wasn't working and broke it off only to do it all over again with someone new until they found there assumed soulmate? That sounded like the definition of insanity to her. It didn't sound like love either.
"Ugh, you sound like my mother. I do not want a soulmate. It sounds like a hassle." Twilightstar wasn't sure where he had gotten the idea that she even wanted one. She had way too many insecurities and abandonment issues to let anyone intimately in her life. She had even kept the cat that birthed her a good tail length away.
"They better not." The leader's lips peel back to show her fangs as she imagines dealing with that problem. "I'm publicly leaving you if the tailless show in my den." She'd do it, she'd literally call a meeting for it if it ends up saving her sanity. Twilightstar might be able to handle it for a few by shredding the tom's ears with her complaints, but there would be a point if they didn't leave her alone that she'd just have to take matters into her own paws.
Rushingmoor was having way too much fun trying to figure out how to make her life miserable. The corner of her lips lifts a little at the thought of bring Brindlejaw with them. She wasn't sure the tom would follow her if she lost her status as clan leader... he might though unless he found something worth following here more.
"I could probably get him to carry me, then I really don't have any use for you. Which means I won't mind leaving you behind as much." She perked up a little. This is what he gets for being a cheeky butthole trying to one-up her.
"I'm going to kick you out of here with your ears in ribbons in like five seconds." She put a paw on her face and shakes her head. "Don't you have like warrior stuff to do? Didn't I give you apprentices to train?" She should probably get rid of Rushingmoor, if she spent the rest of her day talking to him the clan would really think there was something gone on here.
@Beau
---
Twilightstar looks over to Skunkblaze as the molly walks in. Where do her warriors keep finding these kits? Not that it mattered, it wasn't like she could turn away a helpless kit anyway.
"You've got a name, kit? Where are your parents?" She asked simple questions while waiting for an answer.
@gs29523

[Sorry if these aren't the greatest, didn't have any inspiration when typing.]

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Engaged to Ian

Twilightstar was debating on showing Parasite the edge of their territory near the cliff in hopes that he never falls over it or where the borders of each territory were. Yet, she's found that nothing she's ever planned goes as such. One second he was chatting and the next seconds he was darting down a hole, one that she might add he hadn't bothered checking before going down.
"Seriously Parasite." The alarming way her tail puffed up and swung screamed a louder concern than her voice. The leader quickly gives the burrow a sniff, she couldn't smell fox or badger, just rabbit. If there was one in there, her dumb apprentice would most likely get killed by a bunny. Those things could be quite vicious once they got inside their dwelling, it would be worse if there were babies.
"Rushingmoor, do you mind keep an eye out." There shouldn't be any predators around, but recalling how Runningpaw recently lost her life. It was better to be safe than sorry. Twilightstar swiftly dives into the tunnel almost at once feeling suffocated. It was cold, empty, and dark, yet not nearly as small she had expected. She could feel a cool breeze coming from the opening behind her, she waits a moment for her senses to adjust and then treks further down the tunnel following her ignoramus' scent. He couldn't have gotten that far. Then again it was Parasite she was thinking about.
@Beau @Arie

Last edited by Moonraven; June 19th, 2020 at 05:08 PM.
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:27 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

[ @Moonraven ]

Ooh, Twi was getting a little salty! Rushingmoor’s smile kept growing until he could barely contain it and his whiskers twitched with mirth. The humor of it all had his tail tip coiling like a snake but the striped bengal couldn’t find it in him to quell the movement. He felt light and airy- one laugh and he might have just floated away.

“Well if I’m to overthrow you, then I’ll be in the perfect position to watch your every move! I’ll install the next leader and then just hang around until you get sick of me and try to escape. Then I’ll just follow you!”

His tone was one of glee as he annoyed her. Sure, she’d probably kick him out soon, but it was totally worth it! Besides, he could just make up for it when he kidnapped her. Plus- it wasn’t his fault! She was just too easy to annoy. Her soulmate would have to watch out for that but oh, that’s right! She didn’t have one. Little did Twi know that Rushingmoor was not about to give up on finding her a love life. He didn’t know why she was so against it! To Rushingmoor, finding his soulmate was it. He didn’t need to dwell on it or try too hard but when they found him, it was the two of them for life. Kits, no kits, whatever. He would never stop trying to be better for them.

“Well I give up on trying to teach you! Besides, I’m not saying you need or want a soulmate but I’m still gonna find em! Then, you’ll realize ‘oh crap, Rushingmoor was right- I do want a soulmate! I have to immediately rush over to him and tell him that I was wrong and he was right and he’s the smartest, most tailed cat in Windclan.’”

Rushingmoor started cracking up before he even reached the end and he barely finished before breaking into a snorting laugh. The thought of Twilightstar ever saying anything like that to him was absolutely preposterous. A cat could dream though!

The striped warrior snickered even more when Twi grumbled about publicly dumping him if the tailless started bugging her about her love life and he just shrugged back at her.

“Well at least I’ll get sympathy points. Every cat in the clan will feel so bad for the poor warrior who had his heart broken by the mysterious, fearsome, grouchy leader. Plus- they’ll still come by to ask about how you’re feeling after the breakup. So it’s a win win for me!”

They were back to the subject of her leaving him behind? Rushingmoor shook his head and tsked.

“Aw, come on, Twi! You know you could never leave me behind!”

He gave her his best pouty face and then dissolved into laughter. If he was being honest, the idea gave him an illogical pang of panic. There was no way he would want to stay here if she left. Strange as it was, he couldn’t think of another cat he’d enjoyed spending time with this much and to have that taken away all of a sudden seemed like it would make his life so much more boring and unlivable. Luckily, he had no intention of actually starting a coup.

A crooked grin split his face and Rushingmoor put his paws up in surrender. Getting to his paws, he took a step toward the entrance.

“Alright, alright! I’ll go do ‘warrior stuff.’ See ya when I kidnap ya!”

Right before exiting, Rushingmoor paused and looked back.

“Oh, and you might want to come to the entrance in a moment. I have a message for you!”

With a cheeky wink and an equally cheeky grin, Rushingmoor turned and disappeared out of the den, flicking his tail tip behind him as a farewell.
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:30 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

[ @Moonraven ]

Immediately after exiting Twilightstar’s den, Rushingmoor walked straight to the center of the clearing. Coughing a bit to clear his throat dramatically, Rushingmoor yowled at the top of his lungs,

“I’m stupid and I’m proud!”

He was looking at the entrance to the den the whole time and offered the maw of the den an innocent smile and a sweeping bow before he trotted off to find his apprentice.
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:35 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Moonraven @Arie ]

Rushingmoor lifted his brows in surprise as Bug threw himself down a hole. What a strange kid! He was seconds from climbing in after the apprentice when Twilightstar stepped up and moved to follow Stagpaw. At her request Rushingmoor offered a simple,

“Sure- call for me if you need back up.”

He then turned away from the hole and stood surveying the mood. In order to really protect the cats in the warren, Rushingmoor paced in a circle around the hole every few moments to get a good look all around.
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:39 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

What was so intriguing about her? Gosh. She was like honey, The smell was enticing enough and it just kept you wanting more and more. Wolfbounds hard gaze found hers and lingered for a pregnant moment, she’d never seen eyes so pretty. Like polished gems or the suns golden reflection off a pool of clear water. A flushed look crossed her cheeks. Where was that rugged side of her? The charming flirty side? This mysterious newcomer seemed to knock it right out of her.

As she began to move the blue ticked tabby was quick to follow. She was paying a game, toying with her emotions between her paws. This was emotional manipulation! She kinda liked it too... even if she was helpless.

Little buttercup? her chest tightened. She was smart... stringing her along and waiting just out of reach. Tricky. “Little buttercup hm? If I didn’t know any better I’d think you were toying with me darling” she caught up to her sticking close as her défenses seemed to corrode. “What’s your name?”

Houndsong was trotting fast now, her paws padding against the dry ground the moor had to offer them. The hazel Molly felt her fur stand on end at the comment but she didn't stop walking, no.

"Well do you know better?" Houndsong shot back as she glanced behind her shoulder. They'd reached the bank of the forests stream by then, a glimmer of mischief in fiery eyes, they would burn into Wolfbounds very existence.

Her name? For a brief moment she had forgotten it, completely caught up in the heated moment. "How about--" She stooped walking, folded ears perked to the sound of the stream. "--We play a game?"

"I'll race you to the end of the river, where the stream meets Riverclan territory. If you win, I'll tell you my name!'

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:49 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Twistedpaw listened to the kit as he talked. He reminded her a bit of Curlpaw, her very first friend. Cougarkit, she thought as he stated his name. It made sense; he was yellow, just like a cougar. When he stated his case about whitecough, she nodded.
"Yeah... it's best that you don't spread that," she meowed. Reminders of old rumors flickered in her mind, ones that talked about how diseased and awful she was. But that didn't matter; it wasn't true.
Bending down, she quickly licked the disgusting, drool-covered pieces of prey that had fallen from her mouth and quickly looked back up at the kit. Unsheathing her claws, she sliced a chunk of the rabbit off and shoved it toward the kit.
"Want some?" she asked, trying to give a small smile. Her crooked jaw made it look lopsided instead.

@Cougar

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 19th, 2020, 06:08 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

No thank you. I hope your my mentor when im an app. I like you way more than Rose-paw. *Cougar-kit smiled, he thought about if coyotesnarl never got the catmint. He'd never be an app. He'd die of whitecough. The smile wiped off his face as he left back to his dry little shelter*

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; June 19th, 2020 at 06:13 PM.
Closed Thread