Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
She/Her | Purrks Overlook

[ @starry - Palepaw ]

Stepping forward to meet Palepaw halfway as the apprentice returned (disappointingly on her own - Lostspark was disappointed in the apprentice's patrolmates, not her), the Medicine Cat offered the calico female a small smile."Thank you, Palepaw." Lostspark nodded, dismissing the apprentice and sitting down to wait for the rest of her patrols to return.

Raggedfang and Foxstrike would meet a reckoning in due time.

[ @Red Dawn - Blackhawk / @Shellwhisker - Bluepaw / @Starphobia - Iceclaw ]

Lostspark nodded once to Blackhawk in confirmation. "Good. Thank you." That was all she said to the three before turning away.

However, Lostspark turned back a moment later, turning her keen gaze on Bluepaw. "Bluepaw, I appreciate your ambition to complete patrols, but next time I would appreciate treating those older than you," she paused to incline her head in Iceclaw's direction. "With respect." Lostspark inclined her head and offered Bluepaw a smile to tell the apprentice without words that she was not in trouble. "I am under the impression that the patrol went fine and that there is no remaining bad blood between the pair of you, and I do know that youth makes fools of us all sometimes, but just mind your tongue next time." The lithe Medicine Cat chuckled softly. "None of you are in trouble, don't worry. Thank you for completing the patrol; you're free to go now."

[ @TheLostAmongTheStars - Shadowpaw / @blxze. - Foreststrike ]

Lostspark had to blink multiple times as she stared at Shadowpaw in mild disbelief. "Thank you..." The Medicine Cat nodded once, and then sighed. "Where are Foreststrike and Nightstalker?" She questioned.

As she was speaking, Foreststrike showed up, talking about how Shadowpaw and Nightstalker hadn't even left camp, and Lostspark's mouth pulled down into a frown. "It seems the pair of you lost one another along the way." The Medicine Cat sighed. "That's okay, but next time Shadowpaw please don't go out on your own. And Foreststrike, I implore you to keep track of your patrolmates. Anyway, thank you, both of you, for bringing these herbs back. I'll deal with Nightstalker - the pair of you are free to go."

"I'm not sure what Foreststrike is on about, sounds like he's just trying to get me in trouble. I was with him there, I haven't a clue where Nightstalker wondered off to." Shadowpaw huffed.
Old February 21st, 2024, 06:02 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Nightstalker arrived with 3 pieces of Dock and a cobwebbed stick. She decided to sit and wait for her other patrol members

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old February 21st, 2024, 04:46 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

How utterly aggravating. Dawnstar felt her fur bristle as she grew upset when not one of the cats she summoned to patrol with her showed up. She's waited long enough for them, she was done. How dare they even think to keep her, of all cats, waiting! Stewing with anger, Dawnstar watched as the other patrols slowly gathered, noting Vulturefang finally show up and decide to do his job. Gotta talk to him later.

Upon spotted Turtlepaw still standing there with neither of the warriors Dawnstar ordered to accompany her, she pinned her ears bag. It might o to start reminding the clan what happens when they fail to carry out their duties to the clan. The leader glanced over at Alderblossom as the molly went out of her way to remind Turtlepaw to behave. Unnecessary considering as far as she was aware Turtlepaw was quite well behaved.

"Turtlepaw," Dawnstar called to the apprentice. "You'll tag along with me. We'll go sniff around the border and then see what we can catch at Sunkissed after." Dawnstar growled as she led the way out of camp, grumbling about incompetent and lazy kittypets.

@FruitBatz

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 21st, 2024, 04:53 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

How utterly aggravating. Dawnstar felt her fur bristle as she grew upset when not one of the cats she summoned to patrol with her showed up. She's waited long enough for them, she was done. How dare they even think to keep her, of all cats, waiting! Stewing with anger, Dawnstar watched as the other patrols slowly gathered, noting Vulturefang finally show up and decide to do his job. Gotta talk to him later.

Upon spotted Turtlepaw still standing there with neither of the warriors Dawnstar ordered to accompany her, she pinned her ears bag. It might o to start reminding the clan what happens when they fail to carry out their duties to the clan. The leader glanced over at Alderblossom as the molly went out of her way to remind Turtlepaw to behave. Unnecessary considering as far as she was aware Turtlepaw was quite well behaved.

"Turtlepaw," Dawnstar called to the apprentice. "You'll tag along with me. We'll go sniff around the border and then see what we can catch at Sunkissed after." Dawnstar growled as she led the way out of camp, grumbling about incompetent and lazy kittypets.

@FruitBatz
Turtlepaw

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The molly's eyes lit up as well as her fur puffing up with excitement, her patrolling with the feared leader! Her day couldn’t get any better as she rushed over, somewhat ignoring what her mentor said for her to do. It’s not like she was going to misbehave anyways she made a promise and by the stars wrath she was going to keep it.

“Yes ma’am!” Turtlepaw said proudly as she followed, making sure to try and be right beside Dawnstar.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 09:36 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Cornpuff had just finished his dash to the camp when he heard his name called for a patrol. Grimacing at the daunting sight of Dawnstar, he swished his tail, unsettled. Herondive border, huh... I wonder if she might know.

Shrugging his shoulders, he found Darkcloud and brushed against her.
"Heyy there, looks like we're gonna be stuck together for a bit, hm? Rather sudden wasn't it-, I wonder what brought this about."

He glanced up at Dawnstar for a second. What's going on up in that head of yours I wonder...
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Jerking away from Cornpuff as he brushed against her, Darkcloud's neutral expression became the tiniest bit colder. Great, one of those overly social cats. She couldn't tell if he was flirting with her or not; neither did she care, but she wouldn't tolerate it. She had no patience for cats who didn't know how to respect boundaries. 

"It's just about time to send out patrols, that's all." She mewed bluntly, waiting for a few more moments before she decided it was time to go. "It seems like Wolftooth won't be joining us. Let's go." Giving one last swish of her tail, she made her way towards Shadowclan territory. She wouldn't wait for an irresponsible clanmate.

(Wolftooth's role-player said to go on without them so Cornpuff and Darkcloud will be completing this patrol on their own. ^^)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old February 22nd, 2024, 10:09 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Pearnose groaned as she heard Vulturefang call for patrols, sure it'd been a hot second since she's been, but she still wished she could stay lazing around in camp. She sighed and begrudgingly headed over.

Pearnose sat down as she looked around and waited for her two Clanmates to arrive. She didn't know, nor care who Yellowpaw and Dark heart we're, but none the less she yowled "Yellowpaw, Dark heart! Get your butts over here so we can get this done easily and quickly! If neither of you show up soon I'm leaving without you."
. . .

@shoomy! @Swiftheart

Old February 22nd, 2024, 11:33 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Pearnose groaned as she heard Vulturefang call for patrols, sure it'd been a hot second since she's been, but she still wished she could stay lazing around in camp. She sighed and begrudgingly headed over.

Pearnose sat down as she looked around and waited for her two Clanmates to arrive. She didn't know, nor care who Yellowpaw and Dark heart we're, but none the less she yowled "Yellowpaw, Dark heart! Get your butts over here so we can get this done easily and quickly! If neither of you show up soon I'm leaving without you."
. . .

@shoomy! @Swiftheart

"I'm right here!" Yellowpaw said, seeming to appear out of thin air.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:05 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(inactive)

Jerking away from Cornpuff as he brushed against her, Darkcloud's neutral expression became the tiniest bit colder. Great, one of those overly social cats. She couldn't tell if he was flirting with her or not; neither did she care, but she wouldn't tolerate it. She had no patience for cats who didn't know how to respect boundaries. 

"It's just about time to send out patrols, that's all." She mewed bluntly, waiting for a few more moments before she decided it was time to go. "It seems like Wolftooth won't be joining us. Let's go." Giving one last swish of her tail, she made her way towards Shadowclan territory. She wouldn't wait for an irresponsible clanmate.

(Wolftooth's role-player said to go on without them so Cornpuff and Darkcloud will be completing this patrol on their own. ^^)

-Cornpuff-
Male, 48 Moons
SHADOWCLAN - Warrior
A yellow-eyed, white and cream-point tom.
Mentor: Unknown.
Apprentice(s):

Cornpuff smiled to himself at the glint of a distasteful glare. Trotting fast enough to keep her pace, he mewed cheerfully.
"So then just the two of us," he leaned nearer to her side. "What's gotchur fur in knots though? No time for any friendly chatter? It's just a run and back isn't it?"

(In that case-, I feel bad for Darkcloud lol. He's a chatter-bug)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 22nd, 2024 at 07:13 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:51 AM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw perked up as he heard both his name and his mentor's name called for a hunting patrol. He didn't see Hickorysplinter and he had no clue who Cougarbite was, but Dawnstar was sitting there waiting, and he didn't want to keep her waiting too long. He had responsibilities now!

Pull it together Gracklepaw! The young tom thought to himself and he trotted over to Dawnstar with a cheerful smile, flicking his tail and meowing a soft greeting.

He then looked around for the other missing cats; nervous yet excited at the prospect of going on his first hunting patrol as a Clan cat. Not to mention both Hickory and Dawnstar would be there! He had to do good and impress them both..

. . .

sorry for such a late reply! - @Undertaker @finley.exe @JackHunt_17

Old February 23rd, 2024, 11:16 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Raccoonwhisker looked for Beetlejuice

@Ladiebugg |

BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

13 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

___

BeetleJuice padded up to RaccoonWhisker, their tail flicking.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; February 23rd, 2024 at 11:16 PM.