by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:32 AM

Old May 28th, 2021, 10:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Smallpines

@Fuzzy @Jayfeather 76 @OhZeeWolf @Papaya

Blizzardsky was happy to be on a patrol with his sister, and apparently the grump who didn’t enjoy a nice day, or was a weirdo who preferred storms to clear sunny days, he grinned at his sister deciding he’d rather ignore that other cat and chat with her,” It’s a nice day Petunie, a great day for us to go make flower crowns after the patrol is over...Thunderclan better not pull anything. Not with the two best Riverclan warriors of me and you. ” he purred opting to ignore the other warrior, he was rather distracted and didn’t notice the Thunderclanners

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 28th, 2021, 10:25 PM
chirps

Stupid rogues. Did they think RiverClan territory was free reign? Having overhead a rather distraught Olivenose as she arrived back at camp, Kestrelstar put two and two together and figured it must be the same rogue as before. He headed out with narrowed eyes to the border, where the incident had supposedly happened. Olivenose was too nice, too friendly of a warrior - something he'd have to fix - and the leader needed to see for himself that this tom had actually left.

It was rather easy to pick up the scent, it covered every part of the territory the closer the leader drew to the border. "I thought I told you to leave?" he snapped, yellow eyes pinpointing the rogue as his fur began to bristle, claws sliding out as he prepared himself to chase this cat off of the territory. He knew that the rogue, whoever he was, would probably be caught off guard. Olivenose was nice. Friendly. Kestrelstar... not so much. Yellow eyes locked onto the tom as he began to advance. "I'll give you one warning. Leave RiverClan territory. Now."

// @WarriorzFan

Last edited by spade; May 28th, 2021 at 10:35 PM.
Old May 29th, 2021, 12:11 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

“I just came to ask if I could take whatever trouble she is in and ask to take whatever punishment she might be getting for talking to an outsider and possibly arriving late. Then I’ll leave.” @spade
Old May 29th, 2021, 12:18 AM
chirps

Did this cat think Olivenose would get in trouble for doing her job? Well, half job - the molly definitely needed to toughen up when it came to handling outsiders. "What goes on in my Clan with my warriors is none of your concern. Olivenose did her job as far as I'm concerned, however her warnings appear to have fallen on deaf ears." Kestrelstar gave a lash of his tail, advancing once more.

"I already gave you a warning. If you do not leave now, I have no qualms in making you leave." Granted, the leader had already promised himself to follow Feral this time, making sure he really did leave.

// @WarriorzFan

Last edited by spade; May 29th, 2021 at 12:18 AM.
Old May 29th, 2021, 08:28 AM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

"Ok, If she is in no trouble, then have a good day!" and he walked off, back into the forest. @spade

Last edited by WarriorzFan; May 29th, 2021 at 08:29 AM.
Old May 29th, 2021, 09:13 AM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @Fuzzy @Zesty Mango @OhZeeWolf @Papaya \\

Looncry heard Petuniaflame and Blizzardsky's conversation from back behind them. He couldn't help but give a slight smile at the two siblings having fun together.

He shifted his gaze to ahead of the patrol and sniffed the air. He hissed when he got a strong scent of ThunderClan. Blizzardwing...Petuniaflame! he whispered. There are ThunderClan cats nearby!

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||

Last edited by Jay.; May 30th, 2021 at 09:33 AM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 10:51 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Jayfeather 76 @Zesty Mango @OhZeeWolf @Papaya
[sorry for the delay, I got caught up in some irl things]

Petuniaflame was a bit disappointed with how Looncry reacted. He seemed more bored and over the whole thing. Yet, he did answer her, so she was getting somewhere! "Mhmm!" She hummed in agreement to his agreement. It was a wonderful day! However, at his question she paused, pondering an answer as they walked. Would they try something? Surely not. "No, I don't think they will. They can't all be bad, right? I mean they have done a lot of wrongful actions, like killing Mister Lionstorm and Mister Fawnsqueak... but I don't think they'd start a fight over us checking our borders. Besides, there's three of us so surely some cat, if they would even think of it, would try something at all." Petuniaflame explained, the emotions in her answer fluctuating from uncertainty, sorrow and optimism. She really didn't want to think all of ThunderClan was in on starting up trouble and trying to hurt RiverClan. They were another Clan with cats just like their Clan, well they had more bad cats, but it was surely still just another Clan.
Her thoughts were interrupted by Blizzardsky's words, which were a refreshing sound. "Oh!" She chirped, noticing he had the same idea as her. "Yes! We really should! How about, after we report to Kestrelstar we go over to Sleepy Thicket and collect some flowers for flower crowns? I know clover grows really well over there and I got these really pretty blue flowers there too!" Petuniaflame exclaimed, getting a little too excited over the idea of going out flower picking with someone again. Her excitement subsided at her brother's claim that they were the best warriors in RiverClan, her ears feeling hot at the thought of earning that title. "Goodness no, Blizzy. I think I'm more average warrior, I really don't like to rank myself though heh..." She meowed, her voice lowering as she went on. Her amber eyes flickered over to Looncry, feeling a bit bad that he was left out, but seeing his smile she didn't feel so bad. "I wouldn't argue that you are one of RiverClan's best warrior's though Blizzy. You're a really good warrior." Petuniaflame went on, giving her attention back to the white tom. She was fairly sure they were all good warriors though who was better she didn't know at all.

Honestly, Petuniaflame had not paid much attention to her surroundings sense Looncry asked her thoughts on ThunderClan doing something. That was something she was now regretting as Looncry hushed them and pointed out that there were ThunderClan cats nearby. Listening now, she could hear them talking. Well, she couldn't make out their words per say but she heard them. Something about camp, but she didn't know what. "It’s okay, we just have to mark and check the border like normal, just have to make sure we mind our manners and keep to our side." Petuniaflame whispered to the two warriors, giving an encouraging smile. She wasn't going to avoid seeing ThunderClan at their border so why not just act polite and get this out of the way.
Spotting two cats over the border the little ginger and off-white molly could tell that they were in fact much bigger than her. One was missing part her leg and badly scared, the other looking almost as big, but older and battle scared as well. Something about this was starting to feel really wrong. Like she should just turn back and avoid meeting these two, but that wasn't an option. Swallowing back the strange feelings she gave one of her big friendly smiles as they began marking the border. "Hello!" Petuniaflame greeted the warriors, trying to be polite. Was that the right thing to do? She had no idea, but it was all she knew to do. Stay alert and mind her manners. That seemed reasonable. Glancing at Blizzardsky and Looncry she prayed they would follow her advice about keeping all this under control, yet she was also uncertain that was going to work. Spirits guide us, please

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 31st, 2021, 11:24 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Petuniaflame was a bit disappointed with how Looncry reacted. He seemed more bored and over the whole thing. Yet, he did answer her, so she was getting somewhere! "Mhmm!" She hummed in agreement to his agreement. It was a wonderful day! However, at his question she paused, pondering an answer as they walked. Would they try something? Surely not. "No, I don't think they will. They can't all be bad, right? I mean they have done a lot of wrongful actions, like killing Mister Lionstorm and Mister Fawnsqueak... but I don't think they'd start a fight over us checking our borders. Besides, there's three of us so surely some cat, if they would even think of it, would try something at all." Petuniaflame explained, the emotions in her answer fluctuating from uncertainty, sorrow and optimism. She really didn't want to think all of ThunderClan was in on starting up trouble and trying to hurt RiverClan. They were another Clan with cats just like their Clan, well they had more bad cats, but it was surely still just another Clan.
Her thoughts were interrupted by Blizzardsky's words, which were a refreshing sound. "Oh!" She chirped, noticing he had the same idea as her. "Yes! We really should! How about, after we report to Kestrelstar we go over to Sleepy Thicket and collect some flowers for flower crowns? I know clover grows really well over there and I got these really pretty blue flowers there too!" Petuniaflame exclaimed, getting a little too excited over the idea of going out flower picking with someone again. Her excitement subsided at her brother's claim that they were the best warriors in RiverClan, her ears feeling hot at the thought of earning that title. "Goodness no, Blizzy. I think I'm more average warrior, I really don't like to rank myself though heh..." She meowed, her voice lowering as she went on. Her amber eyes flickered over to Looncry, feeling a bit bad that he was left out, but seeing his smile she didn't feel so bad. "I wouldn't argue that you are one of RiverClan's best warrior's though Blizzy. You're a really good warrior." Petuniaflame went on, giving her attention back to the white tom. She was fairly sure they were all good warriors though who was better she didn't know at all.

Honestly, Petuniaflame had not paid much attention to her surroundings sense Looncry asked her thoughts on ThunderClan doing something. That was something she was now regretting as Looncry hushed them and pointed out that there were ThunderClan cats nearby. Listening now, she could hear them talking. Well, she couldn't make out their words per say but she heard them. Something about camp, but she didn't know what. "It’s okay, we just have to mark and check the border like normal, just have to make sure we mind our manners and keep to our side." Petuniaflame whispered to the two warriors, giving an encouraging smile. She wasn't going to avoid seeing ThunderClan at their border so why not just act polite and get this out of the way.
Spotting two cats over the border the little ginger and off-white molly could tell that they were in fact much bigger than her. One was missing part her leg and badly scared, the other looking almost as big, but older and battle scared as well. Something about this was starting to feel really wrong. Like she should just turn back and avoid meeting these two, but that wasn't an option. Swallowing back the strange feelings she gave one of her big friendly smiles as they began marking the border. "Hello!" Petuniaflame greeted the warriors, trying to be polite. Was that the right thing to do? She had no idea, but it was all she knew to do. Stay alert and mind her manners. That seemed reasonable. Glancing at Blizzardsky and Looncry she prayed they would follow her advice about keeping all this under control, yet she was also uncertain that was going to work. Spirits guide us, please

For the RiverClan and ThunderClan Patrols

Oh, no.

It didn't take much sense for Whitewolf to realize this wasn't good. Albatrossflare hadn't made her any promises about leaving RiverClan alone, and here was a patrol of three RiverClan Warriors Whitewolf somewhat recognized. She wasn't sure she knew them by name, but she was certain she'd seen at least two of them at Gatherings.

They were adults for sure but far younger than she and Albatrossflare, and from what Whitewolf gathered about the she-cat who'd greeted her patrol, she definitely didn't seem hostile.

Maybe this encounter would be fine after all.

"Hello," Whitewolf replied coolly. "We've just come to mark our side of the Smallpines border and head home. I implore you not to mind us, and we'll leave you be as well. We're all here to perform the same Warrior duties."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; May 31st, 2021 at 11:27 PM.
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:09 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post

For Papaya (Albatrossflare)
For Fuzzy (Petuniaflame)
For ZestyMango (Blizzardsky)
For Jayfeather76 (Looncry)

Frankly, Whitewolf appreciated Albatrossflare’s honesty as always. Her least favorite cats, after all, were liars. But she wouldn’t shrug his statement off as if it didn’t scare her a little.

”I will not be responsible for injuries—or, worse—deaths of my clanmates or members of Riverclan,” she said matter-of-factly. She didn’t usually speak to her fellow Senior Warriors this way, for some of them had been around for as long as she and knew better. It was that she found Albatrossflare’s candor disturbing.

It was almost like, just once, she wished someone had lied to her.

That apprehension quickly manifested itself into a heavy dread as she lifted her nose to the sky, smelling pungent RiverClan. “That’s not just someone. That’s two to five cats, probably.” Whitewolf’s mind was instantly filled with questions. Did RiverClan know they’d be there?

No. Surely this was all another misunderstanding.

”Come on, Albatrossflare,” Whitewolf said with her feet just beside the border. ”Let’s mark this and go home.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Fuzzy @Jayfeather 76 @OhZeeWolf @Papaya

Blizzardsky was happy to be on a patrol with his sister, and apparently the grump who didn’t enjoy a nice day, or was a weirdo who preferred storms to clear sunny days, he grinned at his sister deciding he’d rather ignore that other cat and chat with her,” It’s a nice day Petunie, a great day for us to go make flower crowns after the patrol is over...Thunderclan better not pull anything. Not with the two best Riverclan warriors of me and you. ” he purred opting to ignore the other warrior, he was rather distracted and didn’t notice the Thunderclanners
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfeather 76 View Post
// @Fuzzy @Zesty Mango @OhZeeWolf @Papaya \\

Looncry heard Petuniaflame and Blizzardsky's conversation from back behind them. He couldn't help but give a slight smile at the two siblings having fun together.

He shifted his gaze to ahead of the patrol and sniffed the air. He hissed when he got a strong scent of ThunderClan. Blizzardwing...Petuniaflame! he whispered. There are ThunderClan cats nearby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post
For the RiverClan and ThunderClan Patrols

Oh, no.

It didn't take much sense for Whitewolf to realize this wasn't good. Albatrossflare hadn't made her any promises about leaving RiverClan alone, and here was a patrol of three RiverClan Warriors Whitewolf somewhat recognized. She wasn't sure she knew them by name, but she was certain she'd seen at least two of them at Gatherings.

They were adults for sure but far younger than she and Albatrossflare, and from what Whitewolf gathered about the she-cat who'd greeted her patrol, she definitely didn't seem hostile.

Maybe this encounter would be fine after all.

"Hello," Whitewolf replied coolly. "We've just come to mark our side of the Smallpines border and head home. I implore you not to mind us, and we'll leave you be as well. We're all here to perform the same Warrior duties."

>Albatrossflare<
His long ears swiveled forward to gain a better chance at hearing the RiverClan warriors' conversation, and what he picked up only soured his mood. Albatrossflare wasn't usually a violent cat - quite the opposite, in fact, he would almost always advocate for peace when presented the opportunity - but their words had thrown a damper on his mood. His claws slid out and scraped at the dirt momentarily, the first visual warning of his rising anger. 'Killing Mister Lionstorm', 'ThunderClan better not pull anything' - bah! The golden tom had murdered ThunderClan's leader in cold-blood and then had proceeded to do the same to several more innocent cats, including a queen and a young apprentice. And yet the river cats seemed far too keen on painting ThunderClan as the villain here.

If they wanted it that way, then so be it, he supposed.

The giant white tom stalked right up to the border line as the patrol of three appeared. "No, dear Whitewolf, by all means, allow them to keep speaking," he rumbled over his shoulder to his companion. "I would like to learn more about what they think of us." His voice was laced with a venomous threat that most would miss if they weren't paying full attention. He paused, then amended, "On second thought, I believe I have heard all that I need to."

He swept his gaze over the three RiverClanners, green eyes piercing even as they narrowed. "Fawnsqueak's death was an unfortunate loss, but one that ThunderClan took no part in. Mister Lionstorm, as you so sweetly put it, tore Buckstar's remaining lives from him in one fell swoop and then proceeded to attack our camp, murdering a queen, a young apprentice, and a former medicine cat. And yet your Clan seems so dearly inclined to shoulder the blame onto us."

"A life wrongfully taken requires a life in payment, darlings."
His tone and his eyes became darker as he continued. "We have lost Buckstar, Rainywhisker, Dogspirit, and Applepaw - that is four lives. With Lionstorm's death, you have repayed us with one." Albatrossflare slowly glanced around the three cats once more, then settled on Blizzardsky. "And as much as it pains me to take such a young life, please remember that an apprentice was murdered that day. You will not die in vain."

Without another word, he launched himself across the border at Blizzardsky, claws outstretched and sharp fangs displayed and aiming right for the other tom's throat.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:23 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post

>Albatrossflare<
His long ears swiveled forward to gain a better chance at hearing the RiverClan warriors' conversation, and what he picked up only soured his mood. Albatrossflare wasn't usually a violent cat - quite the opposite, in fact, he would almost always advocate for peace when presented the opportunity - but their words had thrown a damper on his mood. His claws slid out and scraped at the dirt momentarily, the first visual warning of his rising anger. 'Killing Mister Lionstorm', 'ThunderClan better not pull anything' - bah! The golden tom had murdered ThunderClan's leader in cold-blood and then had proceeded to do the same to several more innocent cats, including a queen and a young apprentice. And yet the river cats seemed far too keen on painting ThunderClan as the villain here.

If they wanted it that way, then so be it, he supposed.

The giant white tom stalked right up to the border line as the patrol of three appeared. "No, dear Whitewolf, by all means, allow them to keep speaking," he rumbled over his shoulder to his companion. "I would like to learn more about what they think of us." His voice was laced with a venomous threat that most would miss if they weren't paying full attention. He paused, then amended, "On second thought, I believe I have heard all that I need to."

He swept his gaze over the three RiverClanners, green eyes piercing even as they narrowed. "Fawnsqueak's death was an unfortunate loss, but one that ThunderClan took no part in. Mister Lionstorm, as you so sweetly put it, tore Buckstar's remaining lives from him in one fell swoop and then proceeded to attack our camp, murdering a queen, a young apprentice, and a former medicine cat. And yet your Clan seems so dearly inclined to shoulder the blame onto us."

"A life wrongfully taken requires a life in payment, darlings."
His tone and his eyes became darker as he continued. "We have lost Buckstar, Rainywhisker, Dogspirit, and Applepaw - that is four lives. With Lionstorm's death, you have repayed us with one." Albatrossflare slowly glanced around the three cats once more, then settled on Blizzardsky. "And as much as it pains me to take such a young life, please remember that an apprentice was murdered that day. You will not die in vain."

Without another word, he launched himself across the border at Blizzardsky, claws outstretched and sharp fangs displayed and aiming right for the other tom's throat.

For the ThunderClan and RiverClan Patrols

"Albatrossflare--" Whitewolf began, but Albatrossflare saying he'd heard 'all he needed to' sent her pupils fading into apprehensive slits, and her body weight shifting back onto her rear paws in shock.

I need to stop him, she thought and tried the best to emerge from her surprised state. Albatrossflare had completely caught her off guard. That cruelty was something she hadn't expected him to bear, and while she cared deeply enough for her clanmates to mourn them, revenge hadn't quite been on her agenda.

Something new seized every pore of Whitewolf's skin and held fast firmer than a pair of unsheathed enemy claws...

...and that was the realization that perhaps the Senior Warrior did not know her clanmates as well as she'd previously thought.

"We're loyal Warriors, all grieving our own. Can't we just end this..." Whitewolf trailed off as Albatrossflare went on about lives. "An eye for an eye makes the world go--

NO!"

Whitewolf's ears drew back in uncontrollable horror, her claws digging into the ground. And she hated, oh-so-hated, that they were out even though she hadn't used them to tear into RiverClan flesh in that moment. It had been a while since they'd come to play...but this was not a game.

This was the beginning of something much more.

Something far darker.

Something horrible.

This

was the beginning of

war.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA